Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Turning a Corner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Turning a Corner - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Taylor stood in the shower with her face buried in Dave’s neck. She kept kissing him and he returned the affection time and time again. Meanwhile, his left hand cupped Taylor’s right cheek and one finger toyed around in the crack of her ass. Dave’s left hand cupped her pussy as two fingers probed into her body. She was leaking cum from their earlier intercourse, but begged for a further session with him.

“God, I love you, David Prentiss. If you didn’t already have five-and-a-half wives, I’d stand in line.”

Dave teased, “You have a boyfriend – of sorts. Is he treating you as special after last weekend?”

“Oh, yeah. He’s talked my ear off, too, besides wanting to fuck me silly all the time. He wants me to come to a couple of his counseling sessions with Bill Lewis with him.”

Dave laughed, “That’ll be interesting. Didn’t you fuck Bill Lewis’ lights out a week ago Friday, plus starting couples counseling sounds like pre-engagement discussions or something akin to that?”

Taylor sighed and waggled her hips as she pushed downwards into Dave’s hand. “Keep doing that and I’ll cum.” Her eyes closed and half-a-minute later, she moaned and did exactly that.” She gasped, “Fuck, that felt good. You really know how to treat a woman.”

Dave turned off the shower water and got a towel from the pile in his large master bathroom. He carefully dried Taylor, taking care to not let her hair get any wetter than it already had. By the time she was dry, he only needed a few seconds to finish drying himself. Dave pulled her back to the large bed.

Dave lay down and Taylor knelt by his midsection and inhaled his cock, diligently working to restore the hardness she’d enjoyed up until fifteen minutes earlier. She looked up at him, “Can you go again? How long?”

Dave chuckled, “Keep doing that and I can go again real soon.”

Taylor soon mounted him, taking care to seat his cock in just the right spot in her vagina before she dropped down his shaft. “Oh, fuck, that feels so good, too – so full. Every time with you is better than the time before.”

Dave looked beside them. Cricket was lying on the other side of the bed on her back with her legs pulled back. Alec had pulled the small girl to the edge of the mattress, held one of her shapely legs nearly vertically against his body, and was pumping his cock in and out of her tight little pussy in a slow steady fuck. Cricket was dosing out a lot of her brand of dirty talk, telling him what a great job he was doing in fucking her, in pleasing her, and in delivering orgasms to her.

Dave did note that she had taken to rubbing her own clit as Alec pumped into her. She wasn’t shy about obtaining her own pleasure during lovemaking. For that reason, Dave always made sure his partners always had a minimum of two or three solid orgasms before he set out to get his own rocks off.

Alec was panting and clearly working up to an orgasm. His upper body changed color, turning more of a bright pink color. The speed of his thrusts increased. He was cresting.

Cricket held up her hand. “Alec, stop!”

Alec froze. Cricket smiled, “You feel so nice and full inside me, but you were going to cum. I don’t want you to cum just yet. I want to keep fucking some more and if you cum, you’ll be all done and I’ll still want some cock. So, back down a little. Make some small thrusts inside me just enough to keep yourself hard until you’re sure you’re not going to cum.” She looked at him, “Got it?”

Alec nodded but his panting had turned into raspy sounds of frustration. “Yeah, I got it. This is the third time you’ve held me off. How many times do you do this?”

Cricket giggled, “Until I want you to leave the biggest load you’ve ever delivered to anyone, anytime, any place, deep inside my little furry cunny. Don’t you like fucking me? I thought you liked sex.”

Cricket’s voice had adopted her ‘little girl’ demeanor, almost like she was a fourteen-year-old schoolgirl getting fucked for the first time. Dave laughed as Alec slowly started to move his cock back and forth in her pussy again with small strokes instead of the longer and more energetic ones that he’d been using a minute earlier. Whatever Cricket was doing, Alec was eating it up hook, line, and sinker.

Dave reached down to Taylor’s slit, feeling the moistness of her quim with his fingertips. Despite her rhythmic motions, he massage her clitoral nub with the pads of two fingers.

“OH, GOD,” Taylor screamed. “You’re making me cum again. FUCK! I LOVE THIS. I love SEX! I love FUCKING!”

Alec watched his erstwhile girlfriend fucking the older man only a few feet away. The sight of her naked body, her breasts oscillating up and down as she moved, the sounds she made and the words she spoke, plus the feeling of his own cock in the velvet sweetness of Cricket’s snug cunt, were too much for the young man.

Alec groaned, “Cricket ... I’m losing it. I can’t wait any longer. I’M ... THERE!”

Alec’s whole body became a powerful fucking machine for thirty seconds. His hips blurred as he pounded into Cricket. Dave thought he’d probably pumped into her body sixty times in that interval he was moving so fast and so powerfully into her small body. Suddenly, he froze with his cock as deep into Cricket as he could drive it. His body arched back and with each surge of cum from his body he made a small spasm with his entire body into hers.

When his orgasm stopped, he opened his eyes and looked at Cricket. “Oh, baby, I hope you came. I really hope you went on this trip with me, I just couldn’t stop. That was the most powerful and spectacular orgasm I’ve ever had in my entire life. I can still feel the after effects.” He sighed and made another couple of extra energetic thrusts into Cricket’s cunt.

Cricket smiled and squeaked, “Oh, you’re damn right I came. That was great, Alec. You did good, Grasshopper!” She held her arms up and he carefully leaned his body against hers so they could kiss. The kiss was more than a simple kiss; they were sharing themselves in a loving way with each other.

Taylor kept bouncing, and then she came pulling Dave with her. Dave held back slightly on his emotions and behavior so he didn’t upstage Alec and what had happened with Cricket. Taylor seemed to sense what was happening as she fell into his arms and their joint kisses started.

Taylor whispered to Dave, “I love you. I just know deep inside that I always will.”

Dave kissed her, “I love you, Taylor. I feel the same way.”

They lay there and then Julie appeared peering in the door to the master bedroom. She had her frequent devilish smile on her face. She announced, “Julie, the cleanup cumslut is here.”

Julie came into the room; naked as the day she was born. Dave already knew that she loved the shock value she could trigger in those not use to her behavior. Behind Julie, with more tentative steps at her intrusion, came Athena. She, too, was naked, and it appeared that Julie had decided to train the younger woman as a clone of her own behavior.

Julie leaned into Alec and kissed him as he rose from Cricket’s body. The kiss lasted for more than just a few seconds. She brought one of his hands up to her full breasts. She then said, “Don’t worry. I’ll clean up your mess.” She gestured with her eyes to Cricket’s sodden pussy that was leaking Alec’s huge deposit he’d made only a minute or two earlier and covered in both their sexual fluids.

Julie turned to Athena. “Everyone thinks this is so gross, but it’s really just some natural body fluids that have an unusual taste. There’s nothing squirrely about any of this. Come. I’ll show you.”

Alec’s cock had just extracted from Cricket’s pussy as he turned to greet Julie and Athena. The appendage was flecked with the sexual emissions from Cricket and him. Julie just took the whole shaft in her mouth, closed over the shaft, and slowly pulled off. She looked at Athena, “Now, you do it.”

Athena took hold of Alec’s deflating shaft, and repeated what Julie had done. Of course, she wasn’t getting as much of the residual lovemaking fluids, but she got some.

Julie looked at her as she finished, “You okay? What’d you think of the taste?”

Athena broke into a smile, “I liked it, actually. I didn’t think it was gross.” Dave could tell from the experimental nature of her voice that she was following along with Julie, another of her mentors in loosening up and learning about sex.

Julie then proceeded to instruct her sexy naked colleague in a devilish tone. “Now, gather up a whole bunch from Cricket’s pussy in your mouth but don’t swallow. We have a couple of special deliveries to make.” Julie demonstrated, and then turned Athena loose as Cricket lay back in Alec’s arms with her legs spread wide.

Julie had her face right near where Athena was licking and lapping at Cricket drippy slit. “Very good, Athena. I call what you’re doing ‘collecting a woodge’. Just keep doing that. Use a finger to help pull some of the viscous fluid from inside her ... that’s right. Good.”

Athena eventually made noises and Julie interpreted them. “You’re mouth is full and there is no more, right?”

Athena nodded and went “Mmmm Mmmm.”

“OK,” Julie said, “bring you mouth up to Cricket and Alec. Give each of them half of what you have in your mouth. This is the start of what is called ‘snowballing’. It’s really sharing what you collected with people you love and that love you. Not everyone likes it, but we try to please. This is new to Alec, and he HAS to try it.”

Alec’s eyes suddenly got large and he started to protest, “Oh, wait a minute. I’m not sure I want to snowball...”

Athena had gone to Alec first because he was closest when she rose, and he never finished the thought before she was kissing him and using her tongue to put some of what she’d accumulated into his mouth in an awkward way. It wasn’t a French kiss as much as a transfer of fluid. When she finished, she leaned across his body, her breasts pressed against his chest, and repeated the transfer with Cricket until Athena’s mouth was empty of the woodge she’d collected. Cricket was more receptive having played this game before. They both groaned into the other’s mouth.

Athena went back to Alec and this time French kissed him more intensely as she shared in the taste of what she’d deposited a few seconds earlier. As she did, her hand found his flaccid cock and began to fondle and masturbate the guy she called ‘cute’ to Taylor. Eventually, they stopped and she snuggled into the other side of Alec from Cricket.

Cricket was giving Alec some instruction as well. “Girls like to be cuddled after you fuck the shit out of them, just like this. And, I have to congratulate you; you did very well snowballing with Athena. I didn’t think you’d do it.”

Alec shook his head, “Neither did I. I still can’t believe I did that ... and swallowed my own stuff.”

Athena said, “Most of that was inside you to begin with, and the rest came from Cricket and you seemed to like eating her pussy earlier. We watched.”

“I did. She tastes divine, and so do you and Taylor.”

Taylor moaned from beside them. Julie was between her legs duplicating what Athena had learned to do only a couple of minutes earlier. Julie shared the deposits she found with Dave, and he made no protests at all. He was used to such behavior.

Later, out on the patio, Alec sat with Taylor curled up in his lap as Julie’s naked body leaned against his. Athena and Cricket were sharing Dave’s lap. They had a bottle of beer they were sharing.

Alec said mostly to Dave, “I can’t believe I did that snowballing thing. Do you do that a lot?”

Dave chuckled, “I do it whenever any of the women want to. If Julie can be the cum dump that she proclaims she is, I guess I can be the male equivalent. I will gladly eat anybody’s cum from any pussy, too. If you expect to get blowjobs, you have to return the favor. Besides, it distinguishes you to the women because most of the men won’t do it, even if it’s only their own woodge in there.”

Taylor kissed Alec. “I’m glad you did it. I’m also glad you like Athena, Cricket, and Julie.”

Alec sighed, “I feel like I have four girlfriends now after the weekend and tonight.”

Dave nodded, “That’s natural. You’ve bonded with them. Describe what you feel.”

Alec gave some serious thought. “I guess I feel in love with them. Do men fall in love with the women they have intercourse with?”

Dave nodded, “Some do. I do. The more important lesson for you from this is that you’ve discovered that you can love more than one woman at a time. That statement ‘you can love many but only be ‘in love’ with one’ is wrong. I am in love with about fifty women and open to new relationships all the time. Moreover, I know they feel that way about me because they tell me they do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.