The Adventures of a Blackwoman - Cover

The Adventures of a Blackwoman

by Pallidan

Copyright© 2018 by Pallidan

Mind Control Sex Story: Blackwoman with her supernatural powers to control people sets off to right a wrong at a local school. She has to make a stop on the way; however, when she hears a maid being mistreated

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   .

This work is copyrighted to the author © 2006. Please don’t remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial “free” sites, or in the “free” area of commercial sites. Thank you for your consideration.

Blackwoman drove down the rich suburban neighborhood till she heard what she waited for. There was a dispute going on at the house down the road where a black maid was getting chewed out by a white woman for not cleaning the dishes clean. It was her cue to that the situation needed correction.

She turned down the road and parked in the driveway and got out. She loved every moment of this. It was her destiny in life.

Arriving at the door, she knocked, and the door opened. The maid was standing there still in tears holding her right tender cheek in her hand.

“Can I help you?” The maid asked. “Are you sure you are at the right home.”

Blackwoman walked past the maid and entered the house to the maid bewilderment. The maid looked on in surprise.

“Call your mistress and tell her I am here in her living room waiting on her.” She told the maid.

“Please miss.” The maid begged. “Mrs. Williamson and her husband are out back sun tanning. You better leave before they find out you’re here or we’ll both get in trouble. Please ma’am.”

“Nonsense.” Blackwoman told her. “Go fetch her. I’ll wait here on the sofa.”

The maid was extremely nervous and fearful of how Mrs. Williamson was going to take this but she didn’t know what else to do as she walked out the back patio.

Blackwoman sat for about 10 minutes before a long hair woman in her mid-thirties appeared in the room as mad as hell. The woman was extremely well built Blackwoman noted with a perfect tan and well developed in all areas. Probably due to her wealthy upbringing all these years. She had on a small tight bikini which showed just about every part of her body.

“What the hell do you want? Whatever it is we don’t want it. So get your butt off my sofa and leave now.” The woman shouted at her totally pissed that she had entered without permission and took a seat on her expensive sofa. “I mean now.”

“Oh, I think I’ll stay here for a little bit.” Blackwoman smiled at her stretching her legs on the sofa table in front. “Why don’t you tongue bathe my feet. They are tired of walking.”

Blackwoman could see the woman turning all shades of red at her words.

“Why you black bitch.” The woman yelled at her walking forward. “I’m going to kick your big black butt right out my door.”

Blackwoman snapped her fingers, there was a loud scream and the white lady jumped up and immediately grabbed her ass in back. She was in shock and agony as she jerked her bikini bottoms down below her ass and started trying to grab something between her ass-crack while walking madly across the room.

“Don’t worry sugar.” Blackwoman smiled. “You should get use to the plug in your ass after a day or so.”

The maid was standing there totally confused and bewildered at what was going on as the woman was searching desperately for something in her asshole without any luck. She could see the white woman asshole was stretched wide open, but nothing was in it. She turned around and stared at Blackwoman sitting there smiling and enjoying the woman discomfort. Blackwoman turned around and look at her.

“Its just one of the magical things I can do.” Blackwoman smiled back. “I have powers you have never dreamed about and its time we black women set things right in this world. This bitch now belongs to me and you if you want her. Watch this.”

The white woman was screaming and cussing at Blackwoman calling her every name she could think of as she struggled trying to find what was lodged deep in her asshole.

Blackwoman snapped her fingers again and the woman immediately fell on all fours and started licking the floor.

“Quieter now. We don’t have to listen to the bitch yelling.” Blackwoman smiled. “She is your bitch now. All you must do is tell her what you want and snap your fingers. I have giving you control over her. Try it.”

The maid was still standing frozen and stunned by what she had just witness but a smile was forming on her face. Blackwoman knew she now understood and would never be the same submissive maid again. She heard the maid snap her fingers and watched as the woman immediately crawled over and started licking her foot, The maid face was beaming in excitement.

Blackwoman got up.

“While you enjoy the slut here.” She told the maid who was now grinning from ear to ear. “I’ll go take care of that bastard husband of hers.”

Blackwoman turned towards the patio door and started walking out as she heard another finger snap.

“That’s it bitch. Pull my panties down with your mouth. Mama got something real nice for you to lick on.”

Blackwoman smiled as she slide the door open and walked out into the patio deck. She spotted the husband lying on a lawn chair in his trunks by the pool with a couple of empty beer cans on the table beside him.

“Did that bitch get the door?” He yelled out not even looking around. “Tell her to get me another beer before you sit down.”

Blackwoman smiled as she walked around the chair and stared at the man laying there with his shades down across his eyes.

“What the fuck? Who are you bitch?” The man yelled out.

Blackwoman snapped her fingers, the man legs suddenly went up and over his head as his trunks quickly slid off his ass up to his ankles. His cock suddenly went rock hard and started dripping down on his face.

“Time to fuck a horny white bitch.” Blackwoman laughed snapping her fingers again as the man asshole stretched wide like his wife’s earlier and he screamed out in pain. Suddenly it closed and open up again. He was yelling in pain and total surprise and anguish.

“What the fuck. Ohhhhhhhhh. You bitch. What have you done? Ohhhhhhhh.” The man started yelling.

“Your white ass now belongs to me and the maid bitch.” Black woman spat down. “And now for the fun part.”

Blackwoman snapped her fingers again, the man legs suddenly got farther and farther towards his face as his hard cock was aiming right for his mouth while was now wide open. He was gurgling words since he couldn’t speak with his mouth fully extended as his own cock finally arrive and shove inside as his eyes budged totally wide open.

“This should hold you for while I take a nice swim in the pool.” Blackwoman smiled as the man was fucking his own face and having his asshole totally rimmed by the imaginary object going in and out. “By the way, you will not be able to cum so enjoy the fucking and blow job.”

Blackwoman started removing her clothes leaving the man wiggling wildly on the chair with his ass swaying from side to side as he rocked his cock back and forth in his mouth. She had uses for him later but right now she was horny and needed a nice refreshing swim to cool down. She dove into the pool and laid in the shallow part relaxing in the sun. It felt wonderful as she closed her eyes and enjoyed it for a good ten minutes before hearing someone walking in back and turned around to see who it was.

The maid was walking out. She was now totally naked and the white woman was crawling behind her with her face firmly implanted in her large ass globes. Blackwoman could hear a smack in back of her and knew the white woman was being spanked as she crawled serving her mistress ass. The maid had took her new role in life with much eagerness.

Suddenly the maid burst out laughing as she saw her former boss in the chair sucking his own cock and getting his big white ass fucked. She walked over behind the man and hit his ass as hard as she could with her open pawn.

“Faster pig. Stuff that big mouth of yours.” She yelled down.

Blackwoman stepped out of the pool enjoying the sight of the man cock going faster in and out his mouth as his eyes were no longer bulging out but was filled with lust. She walked over to the chair beside the man and laid down spreading her legs wide and snapped her fingers.

The white woman immediately crawled over leaving her mistress ass and started lapping her cunt in earnest.

“Is he going to cum?” The maid laughed enjoying slapping the man ass.

“Not unless you let him.” Blackwoman replied enjoying the tongue swishing wildly on her clit. “Neither will ever be able to cum again unless you give them approval. They are totally at your mercy unless I break the spell which I have no intentions of till they are fully trained and submissive as white servants should be.”

The maid suddenly snapped her fingers and the man legs immediately came back down on the chair and then jumped up on his feet. There was a loud smack and then the man started jumping as Blackwoman could see a small red spot appear on his ass. He was walking around the pool area jumping up and down as his big white ass was getting redder and redder as the maid got down in his lawn chair and laid down rubbing her clit watching him in excitement.

“That should keep his big butt busy for a while.” The maid laughed.

Blackwoman came on the woman face between her legs and started cumming again. It was always so exciting to watch new slaves in the making.

“Are you going to stay with us? I hope so.” The maid smiled rubbing her clit faster.

“Unfortunately, I can’t.” Blackwoman replied cumming again on the woman face as her head suddenly dropped down and started licking her feet. “I was on my way to a school where I heard a white female teacher is flunking the black girls out on purpose and just heard these bitches out the car window as I passed. Thought I’ll stop by and put things in the right place. I’ll stop by every once in a while to check out their progress. I’m sure you can come up with many ideas for a pair of sluts like these.”

“Ahhh. You bet.” The maid replied moaning in excitement. “Please come by often and I’ll show you how they’re doing.”

The maid snapped her fingers as the man quickly ran over and dropped to his knees between her large legs and started lapping her clit.

“I owe you so much.” The maid replied. “Please come by often. Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

Blackwoman watched the maid body shake all over as she orgasm on the man face plowing it farter in her snatch with her large hands. She smiled and got up snapping her fingers as the white woman ran over getting her clothes and started putting them on her.

“I’ll drop by tomorrow.” Blackwoman smiled as the maid was now totally laid back in full lust on the chair. “Enjoy the pets and don’t wear yourself out to much. You have the rest of your life to enjoy the pups.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.