The Wedding From Hell - Cover

The Wedding From Hell

by Ted E. Bear

Copyright© 2024 by Ted E. Bear

Erotica Sex Story: A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most wonderful day of her life, a day that she'll always remember. In this story, the bride's wedding day was anything but the most wonderful day of her life, but certainly one that she would never forget

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Jennifer was the type of girl that all the other girls hated. She was a beautiful, blonde, and blue-eyed with a figure that consisted of truly unbelievable curves and a pair of tits that looked outrageously huge on her otherwise petite body. She was on the short side of average at only 5’2” tall and it didn’t seem to matter what she wore, tight or loose, formal or casual or even work clothes, her dynamite figure was easily discernable. To make matters worse, for the other girls, she was always outgoing and friendly to everyone, even those who openly put her down right to her face, making it that much tougher to really hate her.

But hate her Sara did, as she felt that Jennifer had stolen her wealthy boyfriend, and now was about to marry him, even though Jennifer hadn’t even met him at the time that they broke up. Jennifer hadn’t met him until six weeks later, and didn’t start dating him until three months after Sara had broken up with Tom. But Sara wasn’t about to let the facts spoil her plans for revenge.

It was a beautiful wedding, at the grooms parent’s palatial estate way out in the country. It was well attended over three hundred guests and twenty-five employees, mainly waiters and waitresses and bartenders. Sara, and her band of unsavory friends, waited to interrupt the proceedings until after dinner, well after the couple had exchanged their vows. Since the house was perfect for such a large affair, as many large affairs were held there, the only person watching the front of the house was the butler, who answered the door, when anyone rang the bell, as there were huge parking areas in front of the house for just such occasions, so everyone parked their own cars and walked.

Sara and her band, hid out front, where they couldn’t be seen, but could see everything that was going on. Just before it was time to have her fun, one of the guys cut the phone lines, while one of the others jammed the airwaves so that even someone with a cell phone couldn’t call out. Dawning skimasks, to hide their identities, several of the guys then entered through the front door, rounding up everyone inside of the house, herding them out to where the party was taking place, while the rest took up positions around the perimeter of the party. They were all carrying Uzi’s, so that no one would even attempt to stop them.

Sara and two of her henchmen, then went to get the wedding couple and bring them up to the front, where a microphone was conveniently located. The bride and groom were petrified, as they were forced up in front of everyone. Although Sara would have preferred to have done the talking, she knew that she wouldn’t fool anyone and had her friend, an man, do it instead. He was talking with the aid of a synthesizer, so no one would ever be able to identify his voice, and they had carefully gone over the plan of exactly what they would do to whom, what they would say to the assembled crowd and how they would eventually get away.

While the man droned on that they were going to make this wedding an exceptionally memorable one, for all who were in attendance, Jennifer was taken into the house to be changed into her new party outfit by Sara and one of the men. Once in the house, Jennifer was ordered to strip everything off, other than her veil, and her white stockings. She was then forced to shave all the hair off of her pussy. It wasn’t that her sparse blonde hairs hid much, as much as it was meant to embarrass her in front of her family, her husband’s family and all of their friends.

Jennifer did not do this willingly and in fact freaked out when the demand was made, but she ultimately was convinced through the use of a cattle prod, used freely on her huge tits, her belly, her ass and even her pussy itself. After shaving her cunt, so that she looked like a little girl between her shapely legs, she was helped into a Merry Widow corset, that shrunk her already waspish waist down to a mere 16”, while pushing her huge tits up and together, thus making her already outrageously large breasts look even bigger. The last change to her outfit was her new shoes. They were white patent leather heels, just as the ones that she had just removed were, but these were intentionally one size too small, and had 7” stiletto heels on them.

Before taking her back outside, her nipples were sucked on, until they were quite erect, and then rubbed with ice, to get them even more erect than they already were. In order to keep them nice and painfully erect the rest of the night, small, dental rubber bands were slid down her breast stalks all the way to their very base, trapping the blood inside her engorged teats. This was repeated on her clit, which by the time that they finished with the ice, and rubber banded it, it was so long that it stuck out between her labia.

While Sara and the other man were inside getting Jennifer ready, the rest of the gang had forced everyone, guests, families and servants to completely undress. This brought a lot of moaning and groaning. Most of the women where highly embarrassed by the request and balked, until one of the men shot off several rounds into the air. Then everyone got out of their clothes as quickly as they could, other than two women in wheelchairs, who had been excused.

Four of the gang members, who had set up bright flood light towers, so that the party area was lit up as if it were daylight, were now walking around video taping the men, women and children striping out of their clothes. The more embarrassed and humiliated the subject was or the more haughty the subject was, the more attention the cameras seemed to pay them. Therefore the teenaged girls, those women in their very early twenties and the older women, seemed to be getting more than their share of camera time.

Next the order came for husbands and wife’s to hold hands. This was a ploy to identify whom was with whom, for the fun about to begin. Starting at the back tables, the gang began to switch partners around, using the servants to fill in where needed. Where possible, daughters where forced to pair up with their fathers, and if someone had too many teenaged daughters, the black servants would get the older daughter or daughters while daddy was paired up with his youngest teenaged daughter.

The newly assigned female partners where then instructed to sit down on their partner’s lap, taking their cocks into their pussies. The women wailed and begged them not to make them do it, but another quick gun burst into the air, got their attention, and to a woman, or tennage girl, they did as instructed. The women were then told, once they all were stuffed with cocks, to rapidly rub their clits with one hand and squeeze their breasts with their other hand.

Once they were all doing as instructed, the men were then ordered to reach their hands around the women’s chest and to pinch and pull on the women’s nipples, and that they had better get their partners’ nipples long and hard, because if they didn’t their own wives would get to have a gang bang

There was a lot of moaning, groaning and crying go on as the three hundred plus guests, all completely naked were having sex with someone other than their wives or significant others as Jennifer was led back out to the front of the audience. With her hands behind her back, her fingers interlocked, and her shoulders pulled back, plus the affects of the corset, shrinking her waist and pushing her tits up and together, her tits not only looked huge, but were being displayed like never before in her life. In addition, the shoes, which were painfully crushing her feet, and causing her to walk on the very tips of her toes, was causing her to hips to sway like some bimbo whore looking to pick up a trick and also causing her well displayed tits to bounce and sway with every step that she took. While she wanted to cry, as she was being humiliated on the most special day of her life, she was being forced to smile, or be zapped again with the cattle prod, allowing her husband, her family, her husband’s family and the other guests to think that she was enjoying walking around, showing herself off like this.

The women looked on with pity, in spite of their own dire circumstances with a strange cock stuffed inside of their cunts. The men, on the other hand, couldn’t help but to openly leer at the young newly wed bride, with a body that wet dreams were made of. Those men who weren’t already fully hard, with their johnsons stuffed inside of strange pussy, were now all rock hard and ready for action, even if the woman sitting on their lap was a much older woman or their young teenaged daughter.

Although it was dark out, the lighting towers that had been erected after the gang took over had it so bright that it was like daylight in that portion of the yard. Everyone seeing her front half, could easily see that her pussy was hairless, her erect clit peeking out between her labia, as well as the fact that her fully erect nipples were sticking out proudly, but whorishly, from her huge boobs. When she arrived back up front, turned around and faced her family, his family and the rest of the assembled guests, the announcer began his spiel, in his mechanical, robot sounding voice.

“Well friends and relatives, as you know we are all gathered here for the wedding of Jennifer to Tom and celebrate their joyous occasion. While we all know what Tom and Jennifer planned to do, once they retired for the night, I’m sure that more than one of you, wished you could be a fly on the wall of that bedroom while they go to at it for the very first time. So we decided, that you shouldn’t have to imagine what they’ll do, as we’re going to have them do it right here in front of you right now.”

Having said that, four of the servants, including the butler, brought a twin sized bed out and placed it in front of the microphone.

“Now Jennifer, I’m sure that you had a special negligee that you are going to put on later, but we’ll keep that a surprise for Tom. For now, dressed just as you are, get into the bed on your back.” When Jennifer had complied with their command, he continued, “Now spread your legs apart real wide, so that everyone here can get a good view of the treasures that you are bestowing on your new husband ... Good, now pull your legs back until your knees are on either side of those huge, magnificent tits of yours ... Excellent!” he exclaimed, just as a huge spot light was turned on, aimed right at her crotch, really highlighting her pussy and ass hole.

“Now Tom, although she looks like she’s already excited, as we can all see the dew forming on those luscious pussy lips of hers, we wouldn’t want you to hurt her. So what I want you to do is eat her out to five good orgasms before you stick that monster of a cock into her tight little pussy crack.”

“You can’t make me do that to my wife in front of all of these people!” he exclaimed.

“Well, Tom, actually we can.” and just then, Sara shoved the cattle prod between his ass cheeks and fired.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!” he bellowed in pain, jerking forward and off of the shocking device.

“But we’re going to give you an option, either you do it, or we’ll have your black butler do it for you, like he has many other things since you were a little boy. Which is it going to be? Are you going to do it like a man and be the first tonight to have at your wife, or will your butler have to do your dirty work for you?” he asked.

Realizing that he was beaten, the man who had put on the brave front just moments ago relented, and climbed on to the bed where everyone would see him having sex with his virgin wife for the very first time. He bent his head down until it was hoovering just over her pussy crack. He was so close that he could smell her sex. He stuck his tongue out and began licking around the top of her lips as she got wetter and wetter. His tongue making contact with her erect and supersensitive clit, as it licked over the top of her pussy crack, where it was sticking out.

One of the camera men was standing right next to Jennifer’s left boob and had zoomed in so that Tom’s face and Jennifer’s pussy filled his lens. Another man had taken a microphone and was holding it right below her ass, picking up all of the sounds that Tom was making with his tongue as he licked his wife’s pussy, while yet another man was holding a microphone up near Jennifer’s mouth, to catch all the sounds that she would make in response to being pleasured. Both microphones were tied into a mixer, which sent the sounds out over the same Public Address speakers as the MC’s microphone, and were also being piped directly into the camera photographing their love making.

It didn’t take long before her juices were flowing freely, at which point Tom began to stick his tongue inside of his young bride’s snatch, and a loud, lewd slurping sound was blaring out over the speakers as, in spite of the humiliating openness of their love making, Tom started to get turned on by his new wife’s reactions to what he was doing to her, especially the copious flow of her love juices.

And Jennifer really was getting into it too, as attested to by the purring sounds and obviously pleasurable moans emanating from her throat. While these sounds normally would not have been loud, because there was a microphone, essentially right in her crotch, and another at her mouth, everyone could clearly hear the young couples noises as they began making love to each other.

While they were going at it, the 60” TV from the family room had been brought outside and set up to directly receive a signal from the cameras, which were also all plugged into a video mixer, allowing the person operating it to select one or more cameras views to throw up onto the screen. For now, everyone was able to see Tom’s tongue as it worked inside of his wife’s pussy, which now had fully engorged lips and was flowered open so that you could actually see the dark pink interior of her cunt, blown up to ten times it’s real size.

While the wedding couple engaged in foreplay, so was the rest of the gathering. The camera occasionally switched over to one of these odd couplings. The first change over appeared to be a boy in his late teens, with a wrinkled old lady, who looked old enough to be his grandmother, and in fact, she was. The boy was just seventeen and the grandmother was in her early seventies. It appeared that the boy was just trying to do what the men had instructed him to do, which was abuse the old lady’s nipples.

The grandmother kept saying over and over again, “How can you do this to me, your very own grandmother.” but in spite of her words, she was too, was doing just what the men had instructed, and after taking her grandson’s substantial cock fully into her shriveled, due to lack of use recently, pussy, she was rubbing away furiously at her clit, while squeezing her tits and allowing the boy to pinch and pull on her nipples.

What was really upsetting the old lady, was that she knew, that when she came, which she would from having practiced this in private almost daily for most of her life, that her pussy would milk the boys cock, and while he might not cum the first time, eventually her pussy would make him cum inside of her. While she couldn’t get pregnant anymore, it would be highly embarrassing for her to be sitting on her grandson’s lap, with his cock fully impaled inside of her and then to have her pussy excite him into cuming inside of her.

The second break away showed a very big man, about 6’4” and he had his fourteen year old daughter sitting on his lap, her cherry torn asunder and his substantial cock buried to the hilt inside of her. She was very sore, both from having just lost her cherry and getting stretched out so widely from her own father’s prick and was whimpering in pain, but both were doing as they had been instructed to do.

What made this second scene so funny, was that sitting next to them was the mother and brother. While they too were doing as instructed, the mother kept up a constant chatter, chastising the father and son. To her husband she kept saying, “Lift her up, she’s too little to take all of that monstrous cock of your’s.” While to her son, she kept saying, “Just because they are forcing us to do this, you don’t have to be enjoying yourself so much.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.