The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4: Summer Camp Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Summer Camp Initiation - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The newly appointed Boy Scoutmaster Rebecca Anderson made her nightly check of all her teenaged charges and made certain they were all wearing regulation nightwear because the tents were coed and embarrassing situations could arise unintentionally if some young lady or young lad accidently went to answer a call of nature without proper attire.

Rebecca felt a bit hypocritical about her actions because she usually slept in the raw loving the feel of smooth sheets on her hot female skin.

When her twins, Eddy and Edwina passed the point of puberty, it did cause some problems but she put that down to simply “growing up” and learning about the secrets of life and what comes naturally like breathing or swimming like a fish in the water. The first time that Eddy spooned her from behind and had his manhood extend into full blossom with a “big boy” erection, she knew it was all wrong but didn’t stop him from using her rear door portal to learn the pleasure of a woman’s tight envelope of passion around his sixteen year old cock. Fortunately, he switched his “spooning adventures” to his sister Edwina after that incident and she stayed silent knowing they were both well suited to each other and would help them to release their frustration in their formative years from the lack of personal relationships with strange boys and girls.

It was only the first week of summer camp and one of the older Boy Scouts was found down at the swimming area humping one of Rebecca’s female Girl Scouts in her ass with her swim suit pushed to the side for easy entry. It was obvious the almost seventeen year old girl was completely on board with the program because she kept repeating, “Yes, Daddy, right there, that’s where I like it!”

The boy in question was a young lad that had already deposited a few loads of manly juices into her daughter Edwina’s inexperienced twat with not the slightest degree of guilt or regret.

Rebecca called young Justin into her tent for an admonishment for his shameful actions.

She was more upset with the fact that he had messed up and gotten caught than with the action itself because it reflected badly on her and she didn’t want to get off on a bad foot with the other scoutmasters right at the beginning of the summer fun and games.

“What do you have to say for yourself, young man?”

The boy looked up at Rebecca and she knew he was really more interested in what was under her skirt than her authoritative words to instill proper discipline. In fact, the thought of him humping her Edwina from behind was enough to make her wet between her sex-deprived feminine folds and she smoothed her skirt and looked down to make certain there was no visible wet spot to betray her depravity.

He smiled and she had to marvel at his perfect sheer white teeth.

“I am ever so sorry, Scoutmaster. I promise I will be lots more careful in future and always do such things in a private place where it cannot be witnessed.”

She had to admit his thinking was almost exactly like her internal thoughts, but she didn’t think it would be helpful to inform him that she was of a common mind because she was supposed to be the “adult” and he was supposed to follow orders like a good Boy Scout.

It was so difficult handling the boys in her troop.

The girls were a lot easier because she would just give them some nice cuddling and perhaps a well-placed lick here or there and they would follow her anywhere.

On second thought, she opined that perhaps the boys would be more flexible if they were treated in the same manner providing it was completely covert and well hidden from outside influence.

“Come over here, Scout Justin, I want to show you something but you must promise to keep it to just us and no others.”

He seemed a little confused but came to the edge of her desk wondering if he was about to be punished for his crime.

Rebecca reached out and cradled his still soft cock and hanging family jewels like a familiar stranger. She had to smile at the quick way he hardened up like young lads are apt to do when they are excited at the prospect of getting some instant pussy.

She opened him up and saw why her daughter was so besotted with the boy’s hard shaft. It was quite large and had a thickness to it that she knew for a fact would test her ability to allow him entrance to her vagina, much less to her tiny, tightly clenched sphincter.

Slowly, she guided his erection into the warm, wet recesses of her talented mouth and rolled her greedy tongue all around it like she was in search of the perfect cock. It was only a matter of minutes before Justin started his unstoppable face-fucking thrusts that eventually shot a huge load of cream cum into her mouth and made her open her lips to show him that she had held it all inside her mouth.

He looked at her and wondered if she was going to spit it out or swallow it down into her spunk hungry belly.

She swallowed and opened her mouth to show Justin that she had him inside her now and he was suitably impressed with her complete lack of moral character.

With the spirit of youth and urge to copulate, young Justin had her bend over her own desk and to offer him the use of her delicate sphincter and her cock desperate twat. He passed the test with flying colors and she immediately promoted him to Scout First Class and gave him the merit badge for finishing assigned chores.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.