The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Rebecca was slightly depressed because she had suffered some redness on her backside from the oversexed male scoutmasters who pestered her to drop her drawers for them because she was female and definitely not of jailbait age. Of course, her attitude and her appearance were misleading, and she reveled in the attention she received because she looked like one of the underage female scouts and not a scoutmaster in her own right.

A couple of the good old boys got carried away by the sight of her ripe plump bottom just begging to be spanked for good measure.

She knew it was wrong and terribly humiliating for a grown woman to be bent over in such a fashion in front of other men and given the treatment that robbed her of her dignity as a woman. Still the familiar routine was like catnip to a sensuous kitten and her pussy tingled at the thought of those strong muscular men swatting her sensitive ass cheeks with their enthusiastic palms.

Rebecca remembered whimpering shamefully as they played with her spread open posterior even pushing their demanding finger up into her rear door and her vagina without so much as a “by your leave”.

She managed to put up a brave front and took the demeaning punishment with high spirits. She did not allow them to ply her with booze because that always led to her revision to her dirty instincts. Instead, she played it cool and gave them what they wanted and simply moved on to the next one with a light-hearted laugh and smiles that made them all want her for their wife to replace the one they had been banging for so many years that it all seemed so routine that the only word they had for it was ... boring.

Rebecca pulled up her regulation girl scout panties and hoped they would be able to absorb the liquid gifts imparted by the other male scoutmasters.

She stumbled when she exited the extended camper they had been using in the parking lot of the camp and her oldest boy scout member Ricky held her arm to assist her to her tent. She was truly fond of Ricky because he never hesitated to go down on her when she was feeling a bit depressed and in need of quick infusion of youthful oral healing.

He helped her out of her uniform and removed her panties to apply the soft hot towels to her battered pussy and her reddened ass. She listened to him chastising her about her weakness in allowing the older men to treat her in such a disgusting manner. The only way she could silence his exhortations was to grasp the back of his head and push him down between her legs to swallow her sins and succor her sensitive flesh.

Soon he had her moaning her litany of thankfulness for his ministrations and he knew it was time for her to repay him with her own tongue on his long hard dick in reward for his devotion to duty.

Erections were never a problem for the teenaged boy.

He spent most of his waking hours sporting a stiff dick inside his boy scout shorts. That was one of the reasons why Rebecca loved the merger of the boy scouts and girl scouts together in one big happy family. She did her best to keep the two genders separated without overt hints of heterosexual carrying on. However, she had no recourse when it came to same sex friendships providing, they kept them “under the covers” when it came to carnal knowledge.

It was their youth that inspired her to her own breathless excursions into the garden of sexual liberation. She was like a butterfly trying a girl scout one night and then switching to a boy scout on another special midnight orgy of sex education 101 with the mostly inexperienced teenagers.

The only drawback was the constant pestering by the much older scoutmasters that considered Rebecca as a “perk” of their service and that she should show proper response to their requests for some tender loving care with a submissive nature.

Still, it was nice to have their married cocks banging on either her front door or her back door because she knew they considered it a dirty thing knowing it made it filled with excitement and danger. She spread her knees for them with pretended reluctance and they ate it up like starved puppies in need of a meal after long neglect.

Sometimes, they would be notably naughty with their sordid fetish demands but she took it all with good grace because in a certain way even those carnal sins seemed different enough to spark her sense of doing something strange and expanding her scope of sexual experience just a little bit further.

She had recently been accosted by Mark the new scoutmaster imported from Britain to take charge of a well behaved boy scout troop recognized for their adherence to the rules and regulations of the organization. He had admitted to her that he had become a scoutmaster to diddle in the pool of youthful boys to whom he had a sort of thing despite being happily married for almost twenty years. She had been shocked to hear that fact because he looked so strong and manly almost like a rock star or a film idol of the teeming masses of young females that would shout and jump about at concerts or other gatherings.

He took her missionary style with great success and then he flipped her over and took her anally calling her “boy” the entire time. She thought it strange but his cum was nice and thick and he had an ever so lovely long and satisfying dick that she was more than willing to come back for more because he was truly a fit lad and with handsome facial features.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.