The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The younger edition of the long-legged willowy blonde called Rebecca Anderson was well-known in the neighborhood on the more prosperous side of the river to be the best-behaved uniformed Girl Scout imaginable in her early teenaged years.

She remembered with great fondness all the memorable good friends she had made in the course of her Girl Scout years.

The happy days of summer at Girl Scout camp often came to mind in her later years and she would daydream about the joy she had experienced learning new things wherever she turned.

She was transported back to their tiny cabin that was home to ten teenaged girls all with their own views of life and love and everything that came in between.

It was in that cabin that she learned the nicest places to be touched and to touch others and it didn’t matter if they were a boy or a girl because we were all human after all and it didn’t make all that much difference. She wondered if it was the same for the Boy Scouts over on the other side of the lake or if it was different for them because they would held up for ridicule if they admitted they were “doing something” with another boy and not one of the mysterious female creatures with their hidden ways and odd way of thinking about almost everything.

Sometimes late at night when most of the other girls were asleep she would creep down to the lower bunk of her best friend Madison and slide under the blanket with her to touch her all over.

They had no secrets from each other and both knew instinctively right where the other wanted a stiff finger or the flick of a wet tongue under the cover of darkness and muffled sounds. It was far better than any anatomy class or to think of biology as a science and not the warm heated touch of human skin. Some of the games the girls played were not meant for adult eyes or ears and they did their best to hide their transgressions against God and common decency.

It all was of value to her later when she was on the verge of marriage because she was not much of a girl to date and give the opposite sex the opportunity to rob her of her personal dignity without her having any say in the matter. In fact, in those before marriage years, she tended to see all males as opponents to be beaten on the battlefield of sexual tension keeping her honor bright and shiny right up to the marriage bed and the breaking of her physical “cherry”.

Unfortunately, a water jump over a double hurdle on the last turn of the county fair meet managed to rob her of her cherry forever and she didn’t regret it because she came in first and that blue ribbon was still hanging over the fireplace where her twin boy and girl could see it and think of their “stick in the mud” mom used to have another life.

She married at age twenty and had her twins at twenty-one with a determination that the benefit of having a boy and a girl at the same time was enough reason to not extend her family unit any further.

Now, it was fifteen years later and her fifteen year old twins were beginning to think about life and love in almost the same way that she was when she was at the Girl Scout summer camp and that really scared her most of all. Her recent divorce from her cheating husband only two years ago was the best thing that could have happened to her at the still young and attractive age of thirty-four.

The last time that she had any physical attraction to her handsome husband was on their honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean and the moonlit nights under the romantic stars with plenty of wine to keep her ready for anything he wanted to do.

Of course, the conception of her beloved twins was a blessing because it gave her life a focus that she needed to replace her neglectful spouse’s lack of interest in her need for constant “priming of the pump” of feminine desire. She had finally fell back on using the pool boy with his notorious lack of English language skills to address her immediate needs for sins of the flesh to keep her feet on the ground and her mood less frustrated all things considered.

The final straw came when she caught her husband literally with his pants down being done by the same “pool boy” on a dreary Sunday morning after an all-night party that she had skipped in favor of much-needed sleep upstairs.

It was then that he confessed to “swinging for the other side” and that suddenly explained why he always wanted her to wear pants and bend over for him concentrating on anal adventures when she really wanted the focus to be far more vaginal in nature.

The final cross she had to bear was his parting remark as he went out the door with his trunk of expensive designer clothing. It was obviously intended to rub salt in her wound of betrayal.

“I will pay the child support just like the judge stated, but those two brats aren’t mine, they came from that cruise ship pussy hound bartender Todd with his twelve inch dick. He fed you so many of those sweet ass umbrella drinks that you didn’t know whose dick was in your cunt and whose dick was up your pretty little ass and believe me, sweet cheeks, you really didn’t care as long as you got plenty of cream.”

Of course, Rebecca made certain the twins didn’t get wind of his nasty rumors and she did her best to keep them away from their supposed father with the protective shielding wings off a mother hen.

Her pair of fifteen year old twins, one boy and one girl, she had named Eddy and Edwina. Sometimes, looking at them from behind, they looked like two identical girls because they both had long blond hair that rested on their shoulders. In fact, at times they looked so alike that it was difficult to tell at first glance who was Eddy and who Edwina was.

They tended to dress in genderless clothing and Edwina’s lack of visual boob development was not beneficial to telling them apart.

Rebecca had accepted the fact that she was mostly bisexual in her proclivities after the divorce and she attributed that fact to the sting of her spouse’s cheating ways. It worried her a great deal when she read an article in a Paris magazine that alluded to the fact that “Bisexual Females” were victims of rape at a much higher rate of incidence than straight heterosexual women. She had to admit there was not a single one of her bisexual comrades that had not been raped at some point or another and now it seemed more intentional rather than coincidental.

The risk of that sort of unwanted attention was so dismaying that she stayed completely in the closet with her bisexuality and pretended to be just another normal housewife with kids to raise and struggling to survive on alimony and child support and a job that paid men much more than they paid her because they had her over a barrel.

Eddy had joined the local Boy Scout troop when he was only eleven and he had almost twenty merit badges now.

Rebecca was immensely proud of Eddy and his scouting excellence.

She encouraged his twin sister Edwina to join the Girl Scout group but her daughter was adamant that she would not demean her nature by begging men to buy her cookies. It made her feel a bit cheap and she knew they all wanted to put their nasty hands on her developing boobs and up under her short skirt to check out her official Girl Scout panties.

Rebecca looked wistfully at her old Girl Scout uniform in the closet and regretted the fact that the Girl Scouts were not allowed to become Eagle Scouts because some of the merit badges were not intended for females to receive them. It was a subtle form of discrimination but there was nothing she could do about it and she had enough problems of her own to last her a lifetime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.