An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

It was the next morning when I woke. I gently slid out from between Linda and Deb, showered and got ready for work. I went out to the kitchen to rustle up some breakfast, and encountered a stern-looking Jen pointing back out to the dining room table. I sat down, and she brought out a bowl of oatmeal with chopped nuts, apples, and raisins in it, a couple of strips of crisp bacon, and a bowl of soft-boiled eggs, a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. I looked at her, and said “Thank you! This is perfect! She shook her head, leaned over and squeezed a nipple, milking herself into my coffee. When it was exactly the right shade of tan, she stopped and stood up, nodded as if to say “Now it’s perfect.” She winked, leaned over and kissed me, then went back into the kitchen. Breakfast was, in fact, perfect.

I checked on the ladies as I grabbed my coat -- they were still asleep -- and then on my way out, I thanked Jen again, gave her a kiss, and headed for work.

After a long day at the office, I stopped by an electronics store on the way home, and picked up a large television, a wall mount kit, and a hi-definition camera. When I got home, I spent a couple of hours installing and setting it all up. As I finished, Linda came in to tell me dinner was ready.

Jen served us dinner again. I felt strange eating while she knelt on the floor nearby instead of her sitting at the table actually eating with us. Deb explained that this was what Jen wanted, she got off on being submissive. She asked Jen if that was so, and Jen turned to me and nodded, smiled, and winked. Her nipples were stiff, and I realized that while she was kneeling, she also had a hand between her legs, it was just hard to see from where I was sitting.

After dinner, Jen cleared the table, and vanished into the kitchen to take care of the cleanup there. I remembered how, in previous years, she had insisted that others do the work as she sat back and supervised and talked. It was interesting that she was getting off on the situation being flipped.

Linda, Deb and I sat in the living room cuddled together and turned on the television. We were trying to find a program to watch when the doorbell rang. I called out to the door to hold on, I’d be there in a moment, went to the bedroom and grabbed my robe, then returned to the front door. I looked out the peephole, and saw someone who looked vaguely familiar on the doorstep.

It was with a sense of trepidation that I opened the door. It was someone I had known well, years ago.

“Seraphina? Wow, it’s been years! How are you doing?” I asked.

“Dave! Thank goodness! Dave, I really need to talk to you!”

Deb appeared in the doorway, and said, “Sera! Come on in! We can talk inside, where you can sit down.”

Sera looked shocked to see my naked ex standing there. Then she looked around and stepped through the doorway.

“Come on into the living room, dear, I’ll introduce you to Linda. Jen is in the kitchen, and will be out soon. Come on in!” said Deb. Sera looked very confused and surprised. She followed Deb and I in to where Linda sat on the couch in all her glory. Having seen a naked Deb, Sera was less surprised by Linda, but quite a bit more uncomfortable.

Sera, this is Linda, Dave’s wife. Linda, this is Seraphina, she’s been a friend of ours for years. She and Dave had an honorable flirting affair for years, never sexually consummated though, since they both were married, but not to each other. What can we do for you, Sera?”

As Deb finished with her question, Jen walked into the living room, completely naked, of course. She looked questioningly at Deb, who turned again to Sera “Would you like anything, Sera? Perhaps a glass of wine?”

Sera, looking at all the naked ladies in the room, nodded, “Y ... yes, please!”

“A glass of the white zinfandel for our guest, thank you, Jen.”

Sera watched as Jen left, then shook her head. “Um, I ... can I ask what’s going on, here?”

I looked at the 49-year-old woman who appeared to be about thirty. “I suspect that what is going on here is related to the reason you are here?”

“Uh ... oh ... I’m...” stammered Sera. Jen came back in and gave Sera a glass of wine, and Sera took a gulp. “I need to ask you ... ahhm...”

“How are things at home?” I asked.

“Uh, I’m getting a divorce,” said Sera. “Bobby left me for Yvonne.”

“Oh, no! When did this happen?”

“About four months ago,” said Sera. “He kept seeing her all this time.”

“I’m so sorry, Sera! That man’s a moron.” I’d known that years ago. He fell for a younger lady who was friends with his wife, and though they had an open marriage, spent more time with the girlfriend than with his wife, which of course caused issues. The last I knew, he had agreed not to see her anymore. Looks like he couldn’t keep his word to the amazing, knockout wife who loved him. Moron, like I said.

Deb said, “Judging by your youthful appearance, it looks like you got caught up in this thing, too. Let me guess, you’re having a craving that’s driving you crazy?”

Sera looked down, and nodded. “I need to have Dave’s baby.”

Deb laughed, and said “Welcome to the club!” She looked at me and said, “Are we working backwards?”

“I think so. Maybe? Rose was in there, somewhere, and some others but most have died. If Rose shows up at the door, I will be truly frightened.”

“Us, too!” Deb assured me. “How big is this family going to get?”

“I have no idea,” I told her. “I don’t know what the ... parameters or prerequisites are. I think maybe it is about love -- so far, I’ve loved everyone that has shown up, just in different ways. I would think ... one, two, three, maybe four ... I think most, if not all, of the rest have passed on, but I don’t know.”

“Four more, five including Seraphina ... we’re going to need a bigger house.”

Sera was looking back and forth between us as we talked, the confusion plain on her face. Deb said, “Women are showing up with the same need you’ve been feeling. We think it may be those women Dave loves, or has loved.”

“You love me?” asked Sera.

“Well, yes, of course! I have for a very long time.” Suddenly, my arms were full of a Seraphina, who was crying like I had saved her from falling to her death.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “We’ve had a while to get used to all this as a group, while you’ve had to grapple with it all on your own.”

“I thought I was going crazy,” Sera sobbed.

“I understand ... well, intellectually anyway. The ladies here fully understand,” I said.

She turned to the three naked women. “You do?”

“We do,” said Deb, patting her shoulder. “I’m pregnant, Linda tested pregnant today, Ellie is pregnant, and Jen will be soon.”

Ellie!?

“Think about it. She was feeling just like you,” said Deb.

“But, Dave...”

“Refused for a time. I had to drug him, tinker with his mind, and tie him up for it to happen. It had to happen. Ellie would have snapped under the pressure, strong as she is.”

“Oh,” she nodded as if it made sense to her. “Why is everybody naked? I mean, except Dave?”

I dropped my robe, and said, “It’s kind of become the fashion, here,” and smiled.

Sera’s eyes fastened on my crotch like her eyes were superglued to it. I was erect, of course -- I’d been thinking about having sex with Sera since I saw her on the doorstep. Actually, I’d thought about having sex with Sera for much longer than that -- we had flirted sincerely but chastely for years until we’d drifted apart. Sera’s hand went to my cock, and she gripped it tightly, more tightly than I liked. “Hyow!”

She loosened up a little and said “Sorry!”

Linda came up behind Sera and pulled up Sera’s dress. Sera’s eyes widened, but she didn’t object. Once her dress was off, I kissed her, a kiss she returned like she was starving and I was food, with a level of need that was a bit daunting, to tell the truth. Linda took off Sera’s bra, and then her panties, leaving her kissing me in just a pair of heels.

At this point, Deb and Linda intervened, drawing Sera towards the bedroom; I followed closely, as she still hadn’t released my cock.

In the bedroom, we maneuvered onto the bed, and Linda and Deb, one on either side, began to fondle and squeeze Sera’s C-cup breasts, and to lick and nibble her ears. I kissed her deeply, and my hardness was pressed against her softness, and while she wriggled to try to get me inside her, I resisted those attempts. I did, however, slide around and press gently against her clitoris, which made her gasp in pleasure and then to press back against me. The slipping and sliding became rhythmic, rather like a wet dry-hump, that increased and escalated under the triple attack until Sera was drawing close to orgasm. It was at this point that Deb lifted my head away from Sera’s and put her nipple in Sera’s mouth.

Sera suckled, and began to swallow. “Mmmmm!” she moaned, “Mmmmm! MMMmmmm! MMMMMMMMMnnnngggg!” She was suckling hard at Deb’s nipple as she thrust hard and my cock slid in. I began to thrust inside her in the same rhythm we had been using on the outside. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in with each thrust. Her eyes were wide, and she was writhing like a bellydancer, when she suddenly seized, every muscle rigid as she screamed around Deb’s nipple in orgasm. She jerked several times, moments apart, and then relaxed. She swallowed again, and then suckled some more, her eyes glazing as she continued to relax.

Deb was speaking to Sera, saying, “Dave will be the daddy of your baby, Dave is Daddy, Dave is Daddy of the family. I’m the mommy of the family. I’m Mommy. You are a part of our family. You are our baby. Baby Sera loves Mommy and Daddy. Mommy feeds Baby Sera. Daddy will give Baby Sera the baby she wants and needs. Daddy loves Baby Sera, and Mommy loves Baby Sera. Baby Sera loves suckling at Mommy’s breast. Suckling at Mommy’s breast makes Baby Sera feel so good! Baby Sera feels so good in her special place, and Baby Sera loves feeling good in her special place...”

Deb went on and on in this vein, telling Sera how she loved the family, had fun with the family, had sex with the family, and loved sex with the family, making her sisters, her Mommy and her Daddy feel good. She told her she would help the family as much as she could because family was very important and she loved the family which loved her. She explained how sex made babies and so she loved having sex with the family, all the family. She told Sera how much she loved nursing, and breasts, boobies, titties, nipples, and so on. She told her how babies came from wombs, special places, pussies, and that pussies were magical and special because of that wonder, and that she loved her and her family’s pussies, their special places which gave so much pleasure and made babies for the family. It went on and on, and Sera nursed at one or the other of Deb’s breasts the entire time.

Sera moved back and forth on my cock as I gently moved back and forth in her. Linda worked Sera’s clitoris and nipples as Deb explained her new life in the family from the ground up, repeated and reasoned, built of simple statements while Linda and I kept her in a high state of arousal. We knew when she awoke, she’d be a full member of the family, as lovingly devoted to it as we were.

Jen came into the room carrying the bucket that Deb had bought for her. She sat down in the corner and watched, and occasionally mooed agreement with the words Deb was speaking to Sera. She tickled her clit in time with our thrusts, and I kind of felt bad that she was being left out. It just didn’t seem right. On the other hand, there were a limited number of bodies available. I slid my hands, over Linda’s, letting her know I’d take over what she was doing, and nodded my head at Jen. Linda smiled, nodded, and went over to Jen. She lay down in front of Jen, spread her legs, and held her arms wide. Jen moved over to her, and kissed Linda’s mouth, then her neck, then moved down to her breasts, her knee at Linda’s pussy. Linda made a happy “Mmmm”ing loose, and pinched Jen’s nipples.

Jen began working on Linda’s breasts like they excited her as much as someone playing with hers. She sucked and kissed them like they were a goddesses’ and she were worshiping them. Linda, meanwhile, had eased her knee into Jen’s crotch, and watching them give each other such pleasure was very, very good. I suddenly realized that Deb was actually weaving what Jen and Linda were doing into what she was saying, telling Sera that seeing this, and things like this, was exciting, and made her horny, and want to join in. Sera was breathing harder, her eyes dilated wide, watching as the women made love, and as I made love to her. She looked at Deb with love in her face, and she reached up and held my face in one hand. She said, “Daddy ... Mommy ... love ... sisters...” and I felt her begin an orgasm, thrusting harder into me, saying “Daddy, fuck me! Oh, love! Love! Family! Fuck me! Mommy! Oh, Daddy, give me a baby!” She was obviously surfacing, coming back to awareness slowly, and into a new, and lusty, way of being. She seemed so happy and thrilled, and loving. I saw in her again the woman I had loved and desired long ago, her love and joy plain upon her face.

I strummed her clit as I thrust faster, and tweaked her hardened nipple in time. I looked into her eyes and said “Cum for me, Sera, cum for me.” She did. It was a powerful orgasm -- her body went into a rigid arc, her focus obviously centered completely on her pussy as her body curled stiffly around it, as if her pussy were trying to pull me and the rest of her body into itself, with me then hands and feet first. Her face showed absolute, furious concentration, and she gave a cry of “Aaaaahhhh!” which sounded like part relief, and part delight. There was a light muscular convulsion in her vaginal walls.

Deb said, “Daddy, cum for Mommy!” It startled me how those words summoned the orgasm from me. It wasn’t instant, but it answered in less than a minute, building like a wave of pleasure that broke at my balls and flew forth from my cock like a tidal wave into a harbor. Sera felt it happen, felt the cum pump into her, and felt it ooze out between my cock and her pussy and down to soak her butt. Her eyes were wide, and she cried “Thank you, Daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you!” The smile on her face was one of joy, and it was beautiful. Of course, she’d always had a beautiful smile. Even her eyes smiled. She reached up and hugged me to her.

Deb said, “See, that’s what good girls get, a happy pussy full of Daddy’s cum! Are you going to be a loving part of our family, Sera?”

“Oh, yes! Yes I will! Oh, Mommy Deb, I want to more than anything!” Sera replied.

“Can you go help your sister Linda milk your sister Jen?” Deb asked.

“I will, Mommy, but can I just hug Daddy for a minute? It feels so good!”

“Very well, but only for a minute or two. Your sister Jen’s titties are very full.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Sera said, then said, “I love you, Daddy. I really, really do. For a long, long time.” She hugged me with her whole body, pulling me deeper inside her with her legs and crushing her breasts against me. She kissed me deeply again, with a hungry passion, drawing her tongue along the sides of my tongue in a unique style of kiss. I felt her vaginal walls try to hug my penis, but they didn’t have a very tight grip. I wondered if it might be through lack of orgasms. I suspected that might change with practice, rather like Linda’s had.

After a few minutes of this, Deb said, “Okay, time to help your sisters,” and Sera released me and got to her feet with a bit of a wobble. I moved to the head of the bed and sat next to Deb.

“So, you can make me cum on command, huh?” I asked.

“I thought it might be useful, especially if you were more resistant to making Ellie pregnant than expected.” She lowered her voice, “It seemed this evening like you weren’t getting too close to coming, so I thought I’d help you and Sera out. What was the problem?”

I answered in an even lower voice, directly into her ear, “Sera isn’t very tight. Maybe from giving birth to her son? And I think I’ve gotten used to the muscles down there being stronger? You ladies all could be Olympic-level weightlifters, if they had competitions for that! I guess all the sex has built them up? Anyway, Sera had barely a quiver, though she tried. And I thought we were going for distance, so I was trying to hold off.”

Deb said, “Oh. Hmm. We should have asked her if Frederick was with his father. I’ll ask her when she’s done with the milking. And some women just have larger vaginas, but it could have been an episiotomy when Frederick was born. I’m a little surprised you didn’t fill her up, even so.” She patted my cock, which twitched and stiffened. She looked at it and said, “I have no idea how Linda gets that whole thing down her throat!”

“I could be crass, and say her oral skill was one of the reasons I married her, but it isn’t true. It was a bonus, though!” I laughed.

Deb laughed too, and said, “That isn’t one of my skills, is it?”

“I married you for the same reasons I married Linda. I loved you, and you loved me. I never stopped.”

Deb kissed me, looked in my eyes, and said, “I never stopped either. I just ... when Rose came to live with us, and you were so caring and attentive with her, I ... and Jen didn’t help. I am sorry about Rose. I really didn’t think Travis would leave her alone to die like that. Selfish prick!” She looked at me, “And you knew, and told me so. And I ... was selfish. That’s a part of why I’ve set up the family this way. Part penance, part sex, part need and ... part snowball!”

“Well ... let’s hope the snowball doesn’t get too much bigger!”

“You think it will?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Many of the women I have loved are dead, now. Not all. I worry.”

The sounds of three very excited women getting close to yet another orgasm rose in pitch and volume.

“Damn, Deb! Look how much milk Jen is producing! Is that ... how much of that medication are you giving her?”

“Just enough to start her. How much she produces depends on her milk ducts and her body systems. Once we started, we didn’t take anymore of the shots. We keep it going by the cycles of milking or suckling. If we stop, we’ll hurt for several days and then milk production will shut down.”

“Oh. Deb, why doesn’t Jen talk anymore?” I asked.

“Part of her fantasy, I guess. She could, she just seems to really be into being a cow, and a maidservant. She’s got a very submissive streak that she’s indulging. Her relationship with Phil was very dominant/submissive, and involved some bondage and discipline. He did some things hurt her badly and she hated, but she stayed with him because she felt she had to. Here, she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want, it’s all on her. She seems happy with it. She loves it when you look at her boobs -- it pushes her shame and embarrassment buttons and yet makes her proud, and all of that makes her very horny, and of course, her nipples are major pleasure centers for her. I think all of that may be why she’s producing so much milk -- it’s extremely rewarding for her.”

“You know, what she did ... I didn’t know until Ellie told me. I was angry for a little while, but I’m not anymore. I can’t say I’m okay with it, but...”

“Dave, I really didn’t set this up to punish her. I asked her what would make her happy, besides having your baby. This is what she wants. Ellie may think this is punishing her, and I can see that it looks that way, but really, she is living her fantasy. She is much happier now than she was with Phil. Much happier. Phil’s humiliations were not pleasurable for her, they didn’t turn her on at all. This whole situation is a big improvement for her. She is loved here, and she is happy sexually for the first time in a very long time, maybe ever.”

I nodded, then got up and went over to the three exhausted ladies. I rubbed Jen’s breast, then bent down to kiss her, and then Sera. I told both of them, “We are very glad you are here, and have joined our family. I have loved you both for many years.”

Both ladies blushed, and smiled happily. Deb asked Jen to put her milk in the fridge, and we’d all go talk to Ellie on a video call in the big bedroom.

We all piled on the bed while Jen went to store her milk. I started the video call to Ellie, and was delighted when it went through perfectly, and a naked Ellie appeared on the screen in her apartment bedroom. The feeling of closeness, of connection with her, was like a wonderful warm hug. It felt like she was in the room with us, but I just couldn’t physically touch her. The desire to touch her face, feel her warm cheek in my hand, was so strong! I saw Ellie put her hand to her cheek as if she were holding my hand there. She smiled, and said “Hi, Daddy!” and again, I felt my heart melt. “Oh! I love you, too!” she said as if I had said the words aloud.

Sera looked from the screen to me, and back again, as Jen joined us on the bed. Ellie looked at Sera and said, “Hi, Sera! Welcome to the family!”

I said, “Sera, Deb did something a bit naughty to solve a problem with me not feeling able to make Ellie pregnant, and it seems to have had some unintended side-effects. Ellie and I are...”

“Connected,” Ellie finished. “We can feel each other, especially when we’re talking to each other. But I felt it when Daddy fucked you. It was a nice orgasm, Mommy.”

Deb cocked an eyebrow at her daughter. “Yes, Mommy, I felt it, and I felt you call it out of ... us? I had an orgasm, too, when it happened. I felt Daddy fucking, but when you told him to cum, we both did, and I knew it was you.” She looked down.

“I can’t wait for her to come home,” I said, looking down.

Deb said, “It’s just a few more weeks.”

“I know, I know, it’s just like I’m being pulled so far and so thin,” I said.

“Me, too, Mom, that’s kind of what it feels like,” agreed Ellie.

Sera asked, “Is it like this for everyone?”

“No,” said Deb. “Not at all. Dave’s right -- this seems to be a strange side-effect of drugging him to make Ellie pregnant. What I did made him very sick, so we don’t want to try it again!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.