His Birthday Slut

by FFFslut

Copyright© 2018 by FFFslut

BDSM Sex Story: He's been training me for weeks, controlling me through orgasm denial. Finally, I have the chance to impress him and get some release, but not before he uses me thoroughly.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   .

Note from author: This is a first attempt at writing a short story, so I’m sure there are plenty of mistakes – apologies in advance.

Themes in the story are kink, bdsm, anal ... I’m early in my slut-training & I call my dominant, Daddy, but we don’t engage in any age-play; incest-fantasy, roleplay scenarios. It’s just the name I use to define his ownership of me.

Its early days and I still occasionally panic, misbehave or make mistakes but Daddy is training me up, and is strict with punishments to make sure I’m a fast learner. I want to show him that I can be creative in how I demonstrate my desire for him, so that’s how I’ve come to write this first-attempt.


I text you a picture of my pussy glistening with my juices. ‘It needs your cock rubbing against it’ I complain in the message I sent with it.

‘I bet you’d love that wouldn’t you’ you reply.

You haven’t let me cum in weeks, albeit your teasing messages have been relentless; I am desperate to see you. I fantasise about you often. In truth, it’s all I think about. Your birthday is nearly here, and I keep drifting into sub-space thinking about finally seeing you...

We meet in the hotel bar. You know how much I’ve wanted to see you. How desperate I’ve been to feel your touch and how keen I am to please you. You take advantage of the control you have over me, making me sit opposite you on lounge seats, the low sofa making my dress ride up. You make me spread my legs, giving you view of my damp panties and then call the waitress over for extra drinks, so you can share the view. After a while you tell me to come sit by you, and you put your arm around my shoulder, you trace your finger along my collarbone and my body responds flushing with heat and need. My mind races through the 100s of erotic visuals I’ve been fantasising about for weeks and my breathing becomes shallow. It was just one fingertip, one touch but my heart was racing.

Later upstairs in our room, your beautiful big hard cock rubs against my dripping pussy. My juices easily coating your stiff dick as it glides against my clit and pussy lips making me moan with need and my pussy ache to be filled. My legs involuntarily spreading and my hips lifting upwards, pushing my soft sopping cunt high to meet your teasing dick as it slips and slides against my clit making me tremble underneath you. A wanton slut on complete display; you toy with what’s yours; dipping your dick within the entrance to my hot pussy, tight with tension and begging for release. My whole body arches to feel more of that delicious cock I adore so much; but you deny me and punish my cock-hungry greed by withdrawing completely and pinching my nipples, pulling them away from me and making my body arch once more, forcing me to push my tits towards you to lessen the pain.

You flip me over and get me on all fours like a bitch in heat I’m panting & gravity does its thing - my pussy starts to drip onto the sheets beneath me; you tell me to hold your dick slick with my juices against my butthole and feed my own ass your cock. My tits pushed into the mattress I obey your every word; pushing back on your thick cock with my body and guiding it with my hands. With your hands free you rub my clit taking the edge of the pain of being stuffed by your cock; as I start to moan you ask me if I like being such a slut for you; you tell me to breathe, to shush and to calm down; whilst you steadily fuck my ass, you tell me to be a good girl and not to cum; you make me pinch my own nipples each time you rub my clit - for 10 seconds at a time; the pain/pleasure combo has me near hysterical, fighting my own orgasm but I’m obeying your orders to be good, to be quiet and breathe ... I’m delirious, controlled by the feeling of being owned by your dick; you are my whole being, you have total control, total dominance ... you don’t want a cheap ass-slut; you want perfect selfless devotion and so you begin to test me...

You pull out of my ruined ass; the loss of your dick making me call out in grief. You give me a moment to adjust to the lack of contact and to come back from the very brink of orgasm. You move to the side of me and place your hand on my ass cheek.

‘Count’ you order and then spank me with your firm large hand.

‘One thank you daddy’ I say flinching from the sting.

My ass still raw from your penetration and my asshole still slack and wanting. Another smack on the same cheek - it hurts but I manage ‘two thank you daddy’.

You continue 5 on each cheek and the warmth of the sting spreads across my whole ass and pussy. My juices leaking steadily down my thighs.

‘Look how wet you are, you loved that didn’t you baby girl; what a mess you are’ running a finger up through the slick juices dripping down the inside of my thigh, my ass swaying in response.

‘Yes daddy’ I said.

‘Now that’s the noise of a good slut’ you say. ‘Tell me again, what noise do sluts make?’

You push your thumb into my mouth. I immediately start to suck, and you smile, pulling it out so I can answer

‘Yes daddy’

‘What a smart slut you are ... do you know any other noises? What about a dog or a bitch in heat?’ you ask, rubbing you hand across my back and over my rump amplifying the fact I’m on all fours. ‘What noise would they make?’

I flush bright red at the insinuation ‘woof?’ I reluctantly whisper, believing my colour couldn’t become redder.

‘Good girl’ you swoon and graze your thumb over my clit - the shame followed by the sensation makes me moan wildly.

‘What about say a cow with big udders?’ you ask patronisingly while fondling my large breasts hanging beneath me, again the insinuation not lost on me. ‘What noise would a cow make?’

I freeze with shame unable to answer; but you raise your eyebrow and I know I must obey. ‘Moo’ I manage.

It feels a bizarre humiliation something so innocent, but you’d made it cripplingly embarrassing for me. You can see I am at my limit of what I can cope with & you appreciate my participation in letting you push my boundaries & play on my insecurities. Sitting me up, you relax your tone & say genuinely ‘you’re a good girl slut’ before kissing me deeply.

The praise and the kiss together melt away my shame. Your soft lips feel firm against mine, you lead me from that lingering dominant kiss to a passionate embrace. The deeper the kiss the more my shame melts and my desire mounts once more. Our tongues entwine & I want more of you, you’re my security and I need you so much in that moment, just to touch you restores my centre; my sense of self that you’ve just shaken in testing the limits of my humiliation. My hands reach out to touch your perfect body; running up your strong arms; sexy shoulders and down your torso; brushing over your manhood to massage your balls before working your hard cock with one hand and my fingers teasing your ass with the other.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.