The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The cottage seemed empty without her, so as a distraction he increased his exercise periods. Running or cycling twice a day, followed by the exercises Ted had shown him.

On Thursday the letter arrived, he had to report to the Medical Board the following Monday in London, then, on the Wednesday to RAF Renton reporting to Group Captain Carr. He knew Alan would give him the result of the medical then.

He phoned Terry later that evening explaining that he would be in town to see the medical board on Monday.

Terry suggested that she would stay in town, and after he had seen the board they could travel down on the train together. She gave him the address of her place in Chelsea.

The taxi dropped him off in a narrow lane containing a terrace row of mews houses; he rang the bell at the number she had given him.

The door was flung open and there she was her face flushed with pleasure at the sight of him. “So how did it go?” She asked once she had him seated in the small second floor lounge.

“They don’t tell you, I’ll find out on Wednesday at the squadron. Would you come with me?”

“Need me to hold your hand again” she teased.

“Something like that,” he replied with a chuckle. He looked at his watch, “there’s a train in forty five minutes if you are ready.”

“Yes all packed,” he’d noticed the suitcases down stairs.

On the train journey down she told him of the work she had done on the album and seemed quite pleased that they had managed to record three songs. Robert was surprised at how much time went into making an album.

“I thought you just stood in front of a mike and rattled off a few songs.” He said.

“It’s a little more complicated than that.” She was amused at his lack of knowledge of the record business, and went on to explain just what went into making a recording.

Aggie was waiting for them when they arrived at the cottage. After giving her a big hug, Terry opened one of her cases and removed a presentation box of her CD’s along with a photograph mounted in a case.

To Aggie and Archie, I love you both, Terry had written on it. Then the pair were hugging and kissing again while tears flowed down Aggie’s face.

“If we are going to the Archers tonight I have a set for Ruby and Jack.” Terry announced. Noticing Robert was staring into the case she went on, “The other set is for Sir Wilbur.”

“What about me?” He protested.

“Buy your own, I could use the money.” She said laughing.

The following day after dropping off the CD set and photograph at the Manor for Sir Wilbur.

He then had to go into Salisbury to pick up his medal ribbon with the maroon tab, denoting his VC added to it. Later they had a walk around the Cathedral and had tea by the river.

“You know I should buy some of your CD’s but I never know what classical singers are singing about. Why does it have to be in a foreign language?”

Terry laughed, “Because most of the great classical numbers were written by foreigners, but I do have a CD of show numbers, Kismet, West Side Story, The King and I, and Brigadoon to name a few. Perhaps you would like that?”

“I’ll buy it, but only if you will autograph it for me.” He said.

“You really want your money’s worth don’t you.” She replied laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.