The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Over the next two days, Robert took Terry first to Poole Quay where they wondered the narrow streets of the old town hand in hand. They drove down to Sandbanks and crossed over to Shell Bay on the chain ferry. Then they climbed the Purbeck Hills to Corfe and its castle, stopping to have a cream tea in the village.

On another day they visited Christchurch, with its ancient church, and the ruins of the Priory. They watched the fishermen in the punt below the old bridge that spanned the River Avon. Later they drove down to Mudeford Quay were the rivers Avon and Stour joined the sea.

“Robert it’s all so beautiful, I never realised that such places existed.”

He looked at her face has she gazed across the sea to the Needles on the Isle of Wight. He couldn’t help but think she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, not only her looks but also her personality. The way she put everyone who met her at ease, everyone was the same to her no matter who or what they were.

He desperately tried to suppress the emotions that threatened to overwhelm him. It was ridiculous to even consider that a girl like her could ever look on him as anything other than a friend, but her friendship he valued.

Robert had just returned from his morning run, noticing Archie’s Land Rover parked be side of the road. On entering the house, he heard laughter coming from the kitchen. It stopped suddenly when they saw him. “What’s the joke?” Robert asked.

“Hock, we was just discussing the hay harvest.” Archie said with a deadpan face, continuing “Now that your here I can tell ye, yer’ve both been invited to have dinner at the Manor tomorrow night, drinks at eight thirty.”

Terry’s face went white, “I don’t have anything to wear for that sort of occasion.” “No problem” replied Robert “After I’ve had a shower we’ll take a run down to Bournemouth, I’m sure you will find something there.”

After the third shop had not produced anything suitable for Terry, he suggested another boutique in the town. Arriving at the store and having been mildly embarrassed by the goods on display in the other shops, Robert made the excuse that there was something he needed to see in a hardware store next-door. Ninety minutes later she emerged from the shop carrying a large box.

When she saw Robert, she broke into a wide smile “Co Co Channel was quite right, a girl should always have a little black dress.” Leaving Robert wondering what she was taking about.

Robert was in the act of pouring out a sherry, when she came down the stairs. He stopped, frozen, the bottle still in his hands. She was dressed in a black chiffon dress with a boat neck and long sleeves, the full skirt ending just above her knees. She turned around showing that the dress had a deep vee at the back, partially obscured by her hair which had been brushed straight back and was held in place with a clip. She was wearing black high heeled slippers.

“Well, will I do?” she asked. Robert’s mouth had gone dry, “You look absolutely stunning.” He murmured. “You don’t look too bad yourself.” She replied, while looking pointedly at the black dinner suit he was wearing.

Davis led the way into the library where Sir Wilbur received them. Robert introduced Terry formally as Miss Teresa Kerr. Instead of shaking her proffered hand he kissed the back of it.

“I’m so very pleased to meet you my dear.” “Please call me Terry.” She was delighted with his old-world charm. After pouring drinks for them, he began talking to Terry about music and the operas he had attended at Covent Garden, when his wife had been alive.

Eventually Davis announced that dinner was ready and they filed into the large dining room, a room dominated by a table that could have seated twenty guests. There were only three table settings at one end. After putting Terry on his right, Sir Wilbur took his place at the head of the table.

Throughout the excellent dinner, Sir Wilbur monopolised Terry. Robert was only drawn into the conversation when the talk turned to cricket. Terry learned that Sir Wilbur’s grandfather had presented the cup, The Fitzwilliam Trophy, for the nine villages in the area to compete for at the end of the First World War. Sir Wilbur was the chairman of the village cricket selection team. But has he explained ruefully, now days there wasn’t the talent available for selection in the village. Most of the young men and women moved out to the larger towns and cities, in order to find work. It transpired that Jack was the Captain of the village team, as well as being the wicket keeper.

At the end of the evening when they were taking their leave, Sir Wilbur held Terry’s hand and said, “It’s not often these days that I have the opportunity to talk to such a beautiful intelligent woman! Thank you my dear!” “And it’s not often, that I meet such a charming gentleman as yourself!” She kissed him on the cheek, bringing a smile of pleasure to his face.

Terry was silent all the way back to the cottage. Back in the living room she said, “He’s such a dear old man but I think that he’s lonely.” Robert merely nodded, “Would you like a night cap?” “Umm a Cognac would be nice.” She watched Robert pouring the drinks. “You know back home in Scotland, that would be classed as heresy!”

Robert looked down at the Jameson bottle in his hand. “Oh, you mean Irish Whiskey?” bringing the brandy balloon to where she was sitting in his mother’s chair. Settling into his father’s chair he continued. “There is a reason for it. You see it’s in the distilling. American Whiskey is only distilled once. Scotch Whiskey is distilled twice, but Irish Whisky is distilled three times, and do you know why that is?”

She shook head listening to him intently. “To be sure, To be sure, To be sure.” “You fool!” She said, throwing a cushion at him and bursting into laughter.

When she came down the next morning Robert was lighting the fire. Although the cottage had central heating, they still lit the fire, more for the atmosphere than for the heat she reasoned. He was dressed in his track suite ready to go for his jog. As she moved into the kitchen to switch on the kettle, she said “I should check my e-mails, could I use your PC?”

“Oh course” standing up from the fire “who’s your server?” “BT Internet” she said over her shoulder. “Same as ours” as he moved into the study.

He emerged a few minutes later “All set up for you, just put in your address and password and it should connect. I’m off now! See you in a couple of hours.” He murmured as he passed through the front door. Terry knew he was stepping up his training periods, with the medical looming closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.