Losing Faith - Cover

Losing Faith

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a companion piece to the story Brews & Brushes, which I published a few days ago. Many people felt I had rushed the ending, or the ending was not justified. So, I wrote this as an alternate version of the story from the 1st person perspective of the wife, Faith. You get to see the story in a new light, from a new direction and fill in many of the gaps that were missing in the first telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

I don’t know why it is, but it seems that whenever things are going too well, something has to come along and spoil them. Our spoiler came in the form of a man named Quentin Marconi. He was a representative from a large distiller and brewer in Japan, that was buying up craft breweries all over America. We didn’t know that then. At the time, he just was interested in distributing Larry’s beers regionally, then maybe nationally.

It was a great honor for Larry. I was happy for him, but at the same time, it made me start to think about my passion, my artwork. I was not being taken seriously by the art community. I had a little niche gallery out of my home that was becoming famous for naughty painting parties, not the quality of my artistic talents. I think I started to resent Larry and his success. The more recognition he received, the more dissatisfied I became with Live Oaks and my involvement with it.

I was an artist. I wanted the artistic community to recognize for my art. Around this time, I had also gotten involved more with some of the other local artists. I met one through one of our regular nude models, Suzie. His name was Josh, and Suzie told me he also did nude modeling. He was a very athletic black man with, as Suzie told me, “a gorgeous fucking cock.”

I met Suzie for lunch one day, and she took me by to meet Josh. I was ostensibly there to hire him to nude model for us at one of our Brews & Brushes parties. It turned out that not only did he do nude modeling, but Josh was also a sculptor, who focused on erotic images. When we arrived, he was busy working with a model.

Suzie had a key and let us in. She told me to be quiet. I don’t know that we needed to be all that quiet, because immediately my ears were assaulted with the sounds of a young woman being fucked and fucked well. I hesitated, but Suzie told me that this was how Josh did his modeling. We walked through a doorway into a studio.

A beautiful young woman was reclining on a raised platform. She was completely nude with her legs spread wide and feet in the air. She tossed her head back, with a look of either painful torment or sheer pleasure. Based on the sounds she was making, I assumed it was pleasure.

Between her legs was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. He was six-foot-four and all muscles. His skin was a dark brown that was almost ebony. The most amazing part of it was the largest, thickest most erect cock imaginable, pumping in and out of the girl’s vagina.

I felt instantly wet.

I wanted him inside me.

As Suzie and I watched, they continued to fuck. Lights and multiple cameras surrounded Josh and Amanda. It looked like a porn production was underway, but apart from Suzie and I, there were no other people in the room save for Josh and the woman he was fucking.

Suddenly, Josh let out a loud, bestial roar and pulled his cock out of the girl until only the head was still inside her. As I watched, his body shook, and his cock spasmed, shooting shot after shot of his seed into the girl’s unprotected pussy. After a few seconds, a large glob of thick, white fluid ran out of the bottom of her pussy to hang down and drip onto the floor below her.

I felt myself almost cum. I wasn’t even touching my pussy. Josh pulled his cock out all the way, like yanking a cork from a bottle of wine. Her cunt gaped open, and his cum poured out of her hole. I felt myself shudder as my hips twitched and I whimpered, betraying my unexpected orgasm to Suzie, who only giggled.

After that, Suzie introduced us all. The girl was named Amanda. She was finishing up her Master’s Degree in Arts Management and worked part-time in Dallas as assistant manager of an art gallery. She and Josh dressed, and we all had lunch together, talking about art and art-related subjects.

I felt like I was among kindred spirits for the first time in my life. These were people I could relate to so well. They got art and the life of the artist. They understood me. I found myself opening up to them easily. I told them about Live Oaks and even confessed about my disappointment at my lack of recognition and my resentment of Larry’s success.

It was then that Amanda suggested something that led me on a course of actions that nearly destroyed my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.