Losing Faith - Cover

Preview

Losing Faith

by KingBandor

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction,

Erotica Sex Story: This story is a companion piece to the story Brews & Brushes, which I published a few days ago. Many people felt I had rushed the ending, or the ending was not justified. So, I wrote this as an alternate version of the story from the 1st person perspective of the wife, Faith. You get to see the story in a new light, from a new direction and fill in many of the gaps that were missing in the first telling.

This story is a companion piece to my story Brews & Brushes, which published a few days ago. This story is written in 1st person, from Faith’s perspective, whereas Brews & Brushes was 3rd person primarily from the perspective of the husband, Larry. This story fills in a lot of the gaps from the first story and addresses many of the unknowns, giving you more insight into the overall plot. There are some duplications of dialog at certain points here and there. I tried to make this story able to stand alone, and not just regurgitate everything from the first version. You don’t have to have read Brews & Brushes to be able to follow along in this story, but it helps.

There is very little sex in this one, as most of the sex scenes are in the original story. There are some sexual situations in this one that you didn’t know about in the first story.

After reading this, maybe you’ll understand why Larry did what he did at the end of Brews & Brushes.

Maybe not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.