The Devil in Mexico - Cover

The Devil in Mexico

Copyright© 2018 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The devil himself travels thru Mexico his favorite drug ridden town, were his minions are hard @ work destroying souls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Water Sports   Clergy  

Somewhere in Southern Mexico there a town, drug cartel and human smuggler rule the day. At the end of town the notorious whore house called the “ pigsty “ and appropriate name, if nothing else just for the deviate activity that happens there every weekend. This town is the frequent destination for the most evil one. the devil himself. He is known to this town as Darwin. The towns people tend to avoid him, although they don’t know why. but they all know something is evil about him.

On this Saturday night the large back room of the “Pigsty” is full with paying customers, and the whores that work there. Farmer and poppy field workers spending their hard earn money. The Pigsty is owned by the local drug cartel. Darwin is at a table sitting along. Totally looking out of place but handsome, wearing a creased white suit a black open collar shirt, and a blood red handkerchief in his lapel pocket. His jet black hair slick back and sporting a full goatee. The lights are off except the Stage lights that are focus where a platform stage is position in the middle of the room. A male voice specks on the PA system “ Quite please, everyone have a seat part 3 of our monthly show is about to start”

A drum roll start and what emerge from behind a black curtain is a white female. ( her real name is Beth Kerrigan She’s on her hands and knees her blond hair is in a pigtail. Her age appear to be middle 30’s. Also obvious are the whip marks she has endured during her stay at the “pigsty “ Walking behind her is a middle age Mexican whore “Maggie” one of Darwin’s faithful minion’s Darwin favorite slut trainer. Maggie is dress in a tight one piece red leather outfit. Even more obscene is the object attach to her waist a 4 ft. black rubber dildo. The dildo so thick the human hand can hardly fit around it. The crowd breaks out in laughter and obscene comments as Maggie wave the monster dildo. With out warning Maggie kicks Beth in the buttock area and says “Keep moving you fucking pig”

As they step into the platform stage. Maggie eyes is searching the shadows. On cue Darwin emerges from the shadow. With a wicked smile Maggie says “ Looking good poppy “ Darwin nodded is head. It took Beth a few seconds to focus, she been without her eye glasses since she been at the Pigsty there is no need for them anymore... “ Darwin ... Darwin why have you forsaken me? “ came the pitiful plea from Beth. Darwin lift Beth head, she is looking into the heartless eyes of the handsome man she loves a adore. “ I have not forsaken you my dear, I am a very busy man. But I’m hear now to see how you have progress. Darwin’s left hand gently slides over Beth’s whip mark back, down to her open cunt, causing Beth to “ buck” as a orgasm hits her like a bolt of electricity.

“With a deep baritone voice Darwin asked “ how have my associate Maggie, been treating you since you been her guest here. Beth?” “Goo ... Good Beth uttered as another orgasm rock her body when he gently creased to vagina lips. Darwin place 2 fingers into Beth gaping fuck hole and without warning Beth began to release a stream of piss as she push back against his fingers. The audience roared with laughter at the obscene act. With a faint voice Beth said “ Please Darwin please fuck me “ Darwin with a raised eyebrow look behind at Beth’s obscenely large Vagina and Uterus

Darwin than stood in front of Beth with a disgusting face said “ I don’t think so my dear. First of all you are fat, and pregnant. And whatever falls out of your big cunt no body will know who the father is. Your cunt is just to big I don’t think I would enjoy fucking you. “ I prefer nice tight cunts like you once had when I first met you.” A pond hearing those hateful words. Beth broke down and cried uncontrollably. Darwin allowed her to cry and when her crying subsided. he pour into her ear more hatful words

“I seen the videos Beth, all of them, your big cunt being fuck by a horse, ... dogs” ... Darwin hand lightly caress her cunt causing another orgasm blast. “ Maggie How many cocks have fuck Beth’s sloppy cunt since she been your quest?” Maggie shrugged her shoulders and said “200 plus” The audience is quite listening to every word. Some are amaze at the sight. But many have seen this played out between the evil one with other woman for years.

The Devil make Beth an offer she can’t refuse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.