Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Julia felt her body jostling to and fro as she slowly regained consciousness. It took her a while to realize where she was and what was happening. It was dark and someone was on top of her thrusting leisurely in and out of her sore vagina. It wasn’t Daniel as the penis was too large. The circular dome light on the ceiling was dim, hardly making it possible to see. His pace quickened and less than a minute later she felt it twitching inside of her. He remained still while panting.

Every part of her body was sore and there was a huge wet spot beneath her. She was still in the car but somehow it seemed such a long time ago. Where was she and were the homeless men still raping her? What time is it? She struggled to focus on her surroundings as the man moved away, ripping his softening penis from her tenderness. She grunted as it popped free.

He smiled a toothless grin, exposing his slimy gums through the graying beard. His brown hair was long and matted and his skin was leathery and wrinkled. His nose was big and wide, his lips were thin and it looked as if one of his eyes were bigger than the other. He was freakishly ugly and the worst part was that he had just had sex with her. The thought shook her to the core.

She was too weak, too shocked to react and simply watched as he backed out of her car and pulled up his oversized pants, tying them with a piece of rope. He said nothing as he walked way.

Beyond the car was pitch black and the dim dome light hardly gave her refuge. She was somewhat thankful that no one else was climbing into the backseat to rape her. Struggling to sit up she felt a wave of nausea as the overpowering stench burned her nostrils. A torrent of discolored slime poured from between her legs further wetting the seat below. Holding onto the front seat she pulled herself upright and tried to steady herself. Her stomach was queasy.

She was somewhat thankful that she didn’t remember everything they did to her. Like being in a dark cave she had random flashes of memories of the various faces hovering over her. As if striking a match and seeing bits and pieces of things happening she tried desperately to remember them but failed. Maybe it was for the best. She remembered enough though.

The radio clock flashed 8:29 and she suddenly realized how late it was. What would she tell Daniel? How could she possibly explain why she was four hours late getting home, full of come and smelling like a garbage dump? Her purse was spilled out onto the driver’s seat with her wallet open. Right away she noticed that her driver’s license was missing along with a credit card and all of her cash. She wasn’t concerned about that right now as there was more important things to worry about.

Finding her phone she stared at the nine missed calls from Daniel and eleven text messages. There were two missed calls from the daycare but those were hours ago. She began to shake. What was she going to do?

“Hey she’s awake!” She heard a voice from a few feet away and turned to see several of the men returning toward her. As fast as she could she shut the doors and locked them. The men began pulling on the handles and slamming their hands against the windows. More of the men showed up and began rocking the car. Gingerly she crawled into the front seat and searched for her keys. There was no way she’d allow them to do that to her again.

Finding the keys she tried to start the engine only to hear it grind slowly and the scary clicking sound. The doors had been opened the entire time causing the overhead dome light to be on and the battery was drained. Putting her head on the steering wheel she felt her shoulders heaving as she silently cried. The sounds of the men banging on the car and violently rocking it back and forth was more than she could handle.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” She screamed toward the closed driver’s window. The group was unfazed and continued their assault against her vehicle. Trying the key once again she felt a glimmer of hope as the engine struggled to start. Eventually it turned over and she revived the motor before putting it into gear and pulling away quickly. The men had backed away after the car started and laughed as she fish-tailed it out of the area, throwing rocks and dust in her wake.

Pulling around to the front of the warehouse she stopped the car at the road and put it into park. She was shaking and her nerves were too rattled to drive. She was naked, nauseous, lightheaded and disorientated. Her body was racked with scratches, bruises and purplish marks that could only be hickies and she couldn’t remember how she got them.

She felt slimy, dirty and soiled and had so much stuff leaking out of her that she wasn’t sure where it was coming from. The awful smell was overwhelming and she pressed the buttons to lower all the windows to get fresh air. That odor may never come out. With a nervous glance in the rearview mirror she exhaled a deep sigh of relief as none of the men seem to be pursuing her. The thought of Daniel returned.

What was she going to tell him? What would he do? What will she do? She couldn’t go home looking like this and smelling like this. The men’s stench coated her skin like a rotten onion, she was achy and sore and there was so much semen. It was disgusting.

“My life is ruined!” she groaned as the tears began to flow. She had a good life before all this happened. “My marriage will be wrecked now!” she added between sobs. Suddenly she stopped and looked out the window at all the trees and a smile curled her swollen lip.

“Daniel couldn’t be angry with me if I was in a wreck. If I had been hurt and unconscious for the past four hours he couldn’t be mad about me being home so late and that would explain all the cuts and bruises.” She smiled at her plan. “The smell is another story,” she sighed.

Shifting the car into drive she pressed the accelerator as hard as she could and steered the car toward the closest tree. With her eyes tightly shut she braced herself for impact and felt her body lung forward as the car suddenly stopped. The airbag deployed, striking her face and she was startled by the awful sound of bending metal. Slowly she released the accelerator and the engine returned to idle. It took a full minute before she was able to gather her senses. Slowly she reversed the car and headed home, her thoughts on what to tell Daniel.


“Man you fulla shit!” DeShawn Brown barked while slamming his locker. “Ain’t no fine-ass rich bitch gunna do no shit like dat!”

“I’m tell you, D, she’s really into big black cock. You should have seen the size of the black cock I caught her with. The dude was hung like a fuckin’ race horse!”

“And she asked you to hook her up with more black cock?” Marcus Jones asked while hanging up his gun holster inside the locker.

“Yep. She said the bigger the better,” Vince replied smirking. “I’m pretty sure you two will measure up to her standards. I’ve already fucked her but she wasn’t really into it because I’m the wrong flavor, if you know what I mean.”

“Man dat’s fucked up!” DeShawn added. “And she married?”

“Yes. Her husband is some bigshot dentist.”

“Does he know she’s fucking black guys?”

“I don’t see how he doesn’t. He’s probably one of those guys who gets off on watching his wife fucking other men.”

“They’re call cuckolds and I’ve met my share of them,” Marcus winked toward the pair.

“She likes it raw too.”

“What you mean?”

“You know, bareback. She loves the feel of a raw cock inside of her and cums really hard whenever someone drops a hot load of cum inside of her.”

“She probably brings that shit home for her husband to lick out or something,” Marcus joked.

“When she wanna do this shit?” DeShawn asked pulling his shirt over his broad chest. He enjoyed working out and his body reflected years of training. “Do she take it in the ass?”

“She takes it everywhere. Hell she’d probably let you fuck her in the ears if your cocks would fit.”

“Daaaaammn,” Deshawn replied. “Da bitch sound like a freak. My kinda woman,” he smiled.

“She’s a freak alright. And the most beautiful freak you’ll ever fuck too, I promise you that.”

“I don’t know,” Marus said sitting on the bench to remove his shoes. “I’ve fucked some hot chicks in my day.”

“This bitch is beauty-queen material. The kind you’ll see on the cover of magazines and shit. I ain’t lying about this shit. I couldn’t believe my luck and neither will you.”

“Where and when?”

“Give me your schedules for this week and I’ll see what day works best for the three of us.”

“You comin’ too?” DeShawn asked with his brows furrowed.

“Hell yes I’m coming! Do you think I’m letting you assholes in on the opportunity of a lifetime and not take part in it too? You’ve got to be out of your mind!”

“It’s cool,” Marcus smiled. “Sounds to me like she won’t even notice one more cock in the mix, even if it’s white.”

“She tight?”

“Very tight. I couldn’t believe how tight she was after seeing the size of the guy she had just fucked. I thought I’d fall right in but she squeezed my dick like a damn fist. I can’t wait to get my dick back inside her wet pussy.”

“I can’t wait either. Make this happen as soon as possible.”

“I’m ready to fuck her right now!” DeShawn shouted loudly. A few of the officers nearby turned to see what the noise was about. The shifts were changing and a dozen men were in the dressing room with them preparing to go on duty.

“I’ll call her tomorrow and see what day we can all get together. I’ll have her get the motel room and the three of us will meet her there.”

“I’m off on Wednesday,” Marcus informed him. “I’m mid-shift tomorrow and Thursday and work late on Friday.”

“Just tell me when to go and I’ll be there. Shit I’ll fuckin’ call in sick for some good pussy,” DeShawn smirked. “But for real though I’m off tomorrow and work early shift on Wednesday so any time after fo’ will be good. I’m late the rest of the week.”

“I’ll let you guys know,” Vince said heading toward the doorway. “I don’t want to insult you guys but if you’re not big enough for her do you know of any other guys that can fill the bill?”

“Don’t worry ‘bout us, man, she ain’t gunna complain ‘bout nothin’ trust me.”

“Glad to hear,” he said continuing his walk toward the door. “If she likes you two maybe it can be a regular thing,” he said before pulling open the door. Marcus and DeShawn smiled at each other. If she was into black cock it wouldn’t be long before Vince would be out of the picture and the two of them would be getting all the pussy they wanted.

“Let’s tear dat shit up!” DeShawn smiled before leaving the room. Marcus closed his locker and turned to almost bump into Albert Riggs standing behind him.

“What’s that all about?”

“Nothing really.”

“I heard you talking about having sex with a beautiful woman. Is she a prostitute or something?”

“Naw, man, just some rich slut that fucks around on her husband.”

“Really? Who is she?”

“I don’t have the details, Vinny wouldn’t tell us until he sets up a meeting.”

“A meeting? You mean a gangbang?”

“Something like that.”

“Can I get in on it?”

“I don’t know, man. The chick likes black dudes.”

“Vinny’s not black.”

“Yea I know but he found her so I guess he gets to fuck her too.”

“Come on, man, hook me up. You know blue blood runs deep, right? We share things like this.”

“I’ll talk to Vinny, but you’ve got to keep this on the down low, okay?”

“No problem. Just don’t forget about me.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“I’m working late shift on Wednesday, if that helps,” he said smiling. Marcus slowly nodded as he made his way past the older officer. Hopefully Albert can keep his mouth shut and this won’t get out of control.


Daniel heard the garage door opening and rushed through the kitchen to the utility room door. It was a quarter to nine and he had been worried sick about Julia. He had called the police a half an hour earlier and was waiting for them to arrive to make a missing person’s report. She had never done anything like this before.

The headlights momentarily blinded him as her car pulled into the garage. His emotions were mixed as he was angry with her for making him worry but also relieved that she wasn’t hurt or killed. He has heard so many stories on the news lately. As her car approached he saw the front end damage.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?” he exclaimed with relief. “I have been worried sick! Do you know what time it is?” he began chastising her. The windows were down and he knew she could hear him but she wasn’t responding. He approached the car and stopped a few feet away. The odor was strong and he took a step backward.

“Julia?” he asked staring at her through the opened window. She seemed dazed and confused. “Honey are you okay?” She didn’t respond. Ignoring the smell he reached in to unlock the door and pulled it open. She looked disheveled and was a mess. Her usual well-groomed and pristine look was unkempt and chaotic. Her hair was a mess and what little makeup left was smeared and blotchy. She looked frightful and at least some of the smell was coming from her.

“What happened?” he asked holding her hand. Slowly she turned to him.

“I ... I was in an accident.”

“Oh my god, are you alright? Are you injured? Want me to take you to the emergency room?”

“No, I don’t think that’s necessary,” she replied feeling another glob of semen seeping from within. She didn’t have time to clean up and if a doctor was to examine her...

“Let me help you,” Daniel offered and stood to help her out of the car. Weakly she pulled her feet from the car and tried to stand. Her legs were too weak and shaky to support her and Daniel held her for support. Her skin was damp and sticky and he had to hold his breath to keep from gagging from the stench.

A slug-sized glob of cream raced down her inner left thigh, fueled by gravity and the fluidity of semen after it loses its viscosity. The back of her dress was drenched as was the driver’s seat and even after driving with the widows down the car still reeked of rotting trash. Losing her balance she fell back into the driver’s seat with a thump.

A car stopping in front of the house caught his attention and he turned to see the squad car parked just past the driveway.

“I didn’t have time to cancel the call,” he said turning toward her. Julia watched in horror as the lone officer got out of the car. “I was worried about you and thought something bad had happened,” he explained. The light was too bad to see who it was but as the man entered the garage she immediately recognized him as the officer from Friday.

“Did you file a missing person report?” Officer Conley asked removing his hat.

“Uh, yes sir, I did but I don’t need you any longer. As you can see my wife is home now.” Stoically he looked at the disheveled woman sitting slumped forward in the driver’s seat with her feet hanging just off the ground.

“Are you alright, ma’am?” he asked stepping closer. The sudden whiff of stench stopped him from moving nearer. “Whoa,” he gasped before covering his mouth and nose.

“I no longer need to call in that report, officer,” Daniel said turning his head slightly to get a breath of fresh air.

“If you don’t mind I’d like to question your wife,” Vince replied taking out his notepad. “I’s standard procedure,” he added.

“Of course, ask her anything you need to,” Daniel said stepping aside a few feet to give the officer room.

“I’ll need to talk to her alone, if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t understand. Why?”

“Just to make sure there she can speak freely. Some women are afraid to talk to the police in front of their husbands.”

“Do you think I’m abusing my wife? Do you think I did this to her?” he asked looking at his disordered wife.”

“I’m not saying anything, sir, I’m just saying that it’s our policy to speak to the victim alone, that’s all.” Daniel looked at the officer and then back to his wife.

“I understand,” he agreed before stepping away. Vince watched until the man was out of earshot before returning his attention to the disheveled woman.

“This isn’t my normal patrol area but when I saw your name on a missing person’s report I asked to be dispatched,” he said smirking. “I guess you were out fucking around again? I’m assuming that since your husband filed a missing person’s report that he doesn’t know about your little extramarital hobby.”

“Please, I’m not feeling well. Just ask what you need to and leave,” she wheezed.

“Did you overdo it this time? Take on more cock than you could handle?”

“Do you have to be so crude!?!”

“You’re the crude one, slut!” he barked feeling his heart racing. “Letting random guys fuck you like some sort of human meat toilet! Do you really want me to tell your husband what you were doing while he was sitting at home waiting for you?!?”

“Okay, I’m sorry,” she sighed while looking downward. She felt ashamed of what has been happening lately. “What is it you want to ask me?”

“How many guys fucked you?”

“WHAT?!?”

“You must have been gone for hours for your husband to be so worried. How many guys did you let fuck you?”

“Could you please just leave?”

“Not until you tell me, and I want the truth,” he growled. “Or would you rather tell your husband?”

“I don’t know,” she whispered.

“Don’t know what?”

“How many there were.”

“Seriously? There were that many?”

“Please ... could we not talk about this?”

“Okay, I get it. You don’t like to kiss and tell. I respect that. Do you remember those two guys I told you about? The ones who work with me at the precinct? The two black guys with the big cocks? Well I told them about you and they’re eager to ‘meat’ you,” he smirked doing air finger quotes. “I wouldn’t mind getting my meat back inside of you too.”

“You’re disgusting!” she quipped returning her attention to the towering uniformed man with a scowl.

“I’m disgusting?!?! Have you looked in the mirror lately? You look like you were rode hard and put up wet. I haven’t seen, or smelled, a whore so tattered before. They must have really done a number on you!”

“I want you to leave now,” she muttered, feeling nauseous from his words. She couldn’t take his coarseness any longer.

“I’ll leave but first I want to tell you about the arrangement. Wednesday works best for all three of us so I want you to get a room at the La Quinta Inn near the precinct around five O’clock. Text me the room number and me and my two partners will meet you there.”

“WHAT?!? I will do no such thing!”

“Yes you will or I’ll walk over there to your wimpy husband and tell him exactly what kind of woman he married!” Julia looked past the gloating officer at her husband pacing back and forth just outside of the garage. “Do you think he’ll want to stay married to a slut?”

“Please ... Officer, uh,” she struggled to read the shiny name tag pinned to his chest. “Conley, don’t do this.”

“I have your phone number so on Wednesday I’ll text you ‘APD’ so you’ll have my cell number. Just text the room number to my phone.”

“I, uh...”

“Is there a problem, Julia?” he asked leaning closer and enduring the smell. “Should I call your husband over to discuss this?”

“No ... that won’t be necessary,” she replied glancing toward her anxious husband.

“Good,” he said smiling. “So I guess I’ll see you on Wednesday then,” he smiled before putting on his hat. Julia watched as he arrogantly turned and walked toward Daniel. For a moment she was worried about what he might say but felt relieved when he told her husband to have a nice night and kept walking. She hadn’t realized that she was shaking until Daniel returned and asked her why.

“I need to shower,” she said ignoring his question. Sluggishly he helped her stand and she shrugged him away as she made her way into the house. Wetness was still dripping from her skin and leaking from between her legs. She had never felt so degraded in her life.


The hot water felt incredible on her skin and she didn’t want to get out. Normally she only took a ten minute shower but it felt too good to leave. She still felt dirty even after scrubbing her skin multiple times and no amount of spraying inside of her privates could take away the feeling of what happened. She was sure all of the semen was gone but she could still feel it. Feel the sperm swimming around inside of her and turning her stomach. How did this happen? How did she get to this and how could she escape?

The water was becoming cold so she shut it off and stood naked in the stall for several minutes with the top of her head resting against the tile. Her body ached in places like never before but the worst part was how she felt inside. The once proud wife, mother and teacher had reached a new low. Homeless men continually raped her for hours and deposited their putrid semen inside of her most precious place.

“Honey are you okay?” She heard Daniel asking from the other side of the opaque glass. “You’ve been in there a long time.”

“I’m fine, honey. I’m just a little sore from the wreck,” she replied before sliding open the door to reach for a towel. The one normally hanging was missing so she stepped out still dripping wet.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take you to the emergency room?” He was so loving.

“No, I’ll be okay. I just need to rest, that’s all.”

Daniel’s eyes roamed over his wife’s body. The wreck must have been worse than the thought as she was covered in bruises and scratches. Unexplainable was the condition of her vagina. Why was it bruised, red and swollen? Did some part of the car hit her there? Without the hair covering that area it stood out more and the labia was much more pronounced. He hadn’t noticed that before.

“Here,” he said grabbing a towel from the cabinet and wrapping it around her shoulders.

“Thank you,” she smiled. He was a good man.

“The damage isn’t too bad,” he said sitting on the closed toilet lid and watched as she dried off. “Maybe a new bumper, a hood and the grill. Of course it will need a new paint job to make everything match.”

“I’m glad. It could have been a lot worse.”

“Want to tell me what happened?” She was dreading this conversation.

“I hit a telephone pole.”

“How? Where?”

“Downtown.”

“Downtown? What were you doing there?”

“You know how sometimes some of the teachers get together after school for coffee and talk shop?” Daniel nodded. “Well Roxanne heard of a new shop and wanted us to meet there. I tried going but you know how bad I am with directions and before I knew it I was lost. Even with my GPS.”

“How do you always get lost, honey? Just do what you’re told to do and you should be okay.”

“I know, but I get turned around so easily. Anyway I stopped to ask for directions and the guys I asked tried to rob me.”

“WHAT?!? Oh my god, honey what did they do?”

“They told me to give them my purse but I instead I sped up really fast to get away from them. I was afraid they would have a gun or something so I went a little too fast. When I looked in my mirror to see if they were chasing me I didn’t see that the road curved and I ran into a pole.”

“Well I’m just glad you’re okay.”

“Thank you, Daniel,” she smiled.

“Where did the vomit come from?”

“Huh?”

“In the backseat. There’s throw up everywhere.”

“Oh, that must have been Grace. She wasn’t feeling well earlier.”

“And you didn’t take her to the doctor?”

“She felt better after she threw up. I just didn’t have a chance to clean it up yet.”

“What about the greasy slime on the seat? It looks and smells like sour milk.”

“Grace must have spilled a bottle.”

“There’s a lot more than a bottle and it looks a little too fresh to be from Grace.”

“I don’t know, Daniel. What do you want me to say?!?” She huffed. “I was just in a bad car accident and my brain is a little cloudy!”

“I’m sorry, honey, I didn’t mean to upset you,” he assured and put his arms around her. “I’m just glad you’re okay. It’s just I’m not sure I’ll ever get that odor out of the car. It smells like a family of opossums took a crap in the backseat and then died there a few days ago. I’ve never smelled anything so bad before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.