Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Lamar Williams looked up from his desk as his office door squeaked open. The opaque glass hid the silhouette figure until he entered. It was Andrew Reilly and he sighed thinking that the boy was back to plead his case.

“Coach, can I talk to you?” he asked shutting the door before walking toward him.

“If it’s about pitching I said I’d have to think about it.”

“No, it’s not that this time, but I’d really like for you to consider me. My dad says I could be picked up by a scout and get a scholarship. You know I’m the best you’ve got!”

“I dunno, son, there’s another guy I have in mind that’s just as good,” he replied with a smirk. Andrew was by far the best pitcher he’d seen in his eighteen years of coaching but he liked to keep the guys hungry. He didn’t want him too comfortable in his position.

“COACH!”

“Why are you here, Andrew? You said it wasn’t about pitching.”

“I have a huge favor to ask,” he began while pulling out a chair opposite his. “Do you keep a record of everyone suspended from playing sports because of grades?” The coach leaned back and looked at the inquisitive teen with caution.

“Yea, I have to turn it into the district with a progress report. Why do you want to know?”

“Can I get it from you? Just for the past four years.”

“That’s confidential. Why do you need it?”

“I, um, I’m doing a project for one of my classes.”

“What’s the project and for what class?”

“It’s for my, uh, math class. We’re studying probability,” he lied. Lamar saw right through it.

“That doesn’t make sense, Andrew. How does that make a probability problem?”

“Can I just get it please?”

“No, not until you tell me why you need it. I’m not supposed to share that information with anyone and I won’t unless I think it’s important. Now, what is the real reason you want it?”

Andrew stared downward unable to look at the much larger man. He didn’t like lying but knew Eric would be mad if he didn’t get the list. He just couldn’t tell him the truth.

“Please Coach,” he finally spoke after a long, uncomfortable minute.

“I’m starting to think about that starting pitcher position this spring,” he said leaning back into his swivel chair and lacing his fingers behind his head. “It would be a real shame if someone else got it, right?”

“Wh ... what are you saying?”

“I’m saying that if you don’t come clean and tell me the truth, someone else will be pitching!” he grumbled as he leaned forward across his desk. Andrew swallowed hard.

“Coach I really need to pitch. My dad will kill me if I don’t.”

“The way things are looking you may not even make the team. Nothing’s guaranteed.”

“I’M GUNNA GET CUT!??!”

“It could happen,” he replied reclining backward.

“Coach please. I You said I was the best pitcher you’ve ever had! Why would you cut me?”

“I won’t if you tell me what’s going on. I don’t like secretes and I hate when someone lies to me!” Andrew stared at the angry man frowning at him.

“Never mind,” he said standing. “I changed my mind, I don’t want the information anymore,” he mumbled.

“SIT DOWN!” Lamar bellowed before slamming his palm to the desk. Andrew quickly returned to his seat. “Tell me or walk out that door and forget about ever playing ball again!”

“Coach ... please. Eric will kill me!”

“Eric? Eric Bowman?” Andrew nodded. “What’s he got to do with this?”

“I can’t tell you.” Andrew cowered into his chair and stared at the corner of the desk. Coach sighed, stood up and slowly made his way around to Andrew and sat on the desk in front of the frightened boy.

“You can either tell me and face his anger or don’t tell me and face mine. Which will it be?” He asked crossing his muscular arms over his rippled chest. Andrew stared at the glistening dark skin exposed past the sleeves and swallowed.

“It’s about Mrs. Chang,” he sighed.

“What about her?”

“Eric wants to get back at her for getting guys suspended from the team.”

“Why? He was never suspended.”

“No but his best friend was. They were on the wrestling team together and he got suspended the semester they were to go to the finals and he lost his chance to get a scholarship. Because of that he couldn’t afford to go to college and joined the marines instead hoping they would pay for his school.”

“You’re talking about Brent Fredricks?” Andrew nodded.

“He was sent to Iraq last year and was killed when his Humvee ran over an IED. Eric blames Mrs. Chang.”

“Yea that was tragic but I don’t see how that’s Mrs. Chang’s fault.”

“If he hadn’t been suspended then he would have gone to CSU instead of war and he’d still be alive.”

“That’s an extreme take on what happened. I’m sure there are other things to consider.”

“Well he wants to get even with her.”

“How?” Andrew paused and took a deep breath.

“He’s going to make her have sex with all the guys she ever got suspended.” Coach Williams burst out laughing, doubling over from exertion. Still laughing he made his way back around the desk holding the top as he walked.

“That’s too funny,” he said dropping back into his seat. “You’re gunna have the most prudish, stuck-up ice queen to ever grace this campus have sex with the scholastically challenged boys she didn’t give a passing grade to? That’s funny!”

“It’s true! I promise!” Andrew objected while nearly coming out of his chair and watched as his coach wiped his eyes.

“Okay,” he said after composing himself. “Let’s just say for the sake of argument that I believe you, how do you plan on making that happen? Do you think you’ll just snap your fingers and she’ll spread her legs for whoever you say?”

“Something like that,” he muttered, redirecting his stare.

“I’m serious, Andrew. How?”

“We have something on her and she has to do whatever we tell her to do.” Lamar sat back and looked at the boy. Was he telling the truth?”

“What do you have?”

“Do I have to say?”

“Yes ... you do.”

Andrew stared at the discolored ceiling tiles above and exhaled deeply. This wasn’t going as he planned.

“Eric found out that she was having sex with some of her students and his foster brother had a video of her doing it.”

“WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!?” Slowly Andrew nodded, still not making eye contact. “You’re not making this shit up, are you?” He shook his head. “I think you’re full of shit, Andrew!”

“I’m not, coach. I promise. Here, I have proof!” he offered while pulling out his cell phone. “Over the weekend a bunch of us went over to her house and fucked her several times,” he said while scrolling through the recent photos.

Lamar stared at the images of the beautiful young woman who he has admired since she started teaching there with fascination and disgust. Andrew had multiple pictures, all of various boys having sex with the woman who has single-handedly caused him to lose twenty percent of his budget. It’s been four years since any of his team has been past district competition since too many of his players have been sidelined due to low grades.

“How ... how many boys fu ... uh, where there?”

“I didn’t really count but there were a lot. Both days.”

“And she’s done this before?” He nodded. “She has sex with other students?”

“All the time.”

“Wow. I would have never imagined that of her. I thought she was married.”

“She is.”

“Where was her husband while this was going on?”

“Upstairs.”

“HE KNOWS?!?!”

“I don’t think so. Eric gave her something that caused him to pass out for a few hours and we went in and fucked her.” Lamar stared across the desk at the red-faced boy and slowly shook his head. Something like this is pure gold. He took the phone and expanded a few of the photos for a closer look.

“I noticed that none of the guys are wearing condoms. Is that normal?”

“I dunno. I never wore one with her and I don’t think anyone else does. I think she likes it like that or something.”

“She doesn’t care about protection? What if she got pregnant?” Andrew shrugged his shoulders. “I guess she must be on the pill or something,” he mumbled while expanding one of the photos of her pussy leaking cum. “Damn that’s amazing,” he said staring at the hairless mess. Never in a million years...

“So can I get the list?” Andrew asked reaching across the desk for his phone.

“Yea, sure,” Lamar said standing as he adjusted his erection through his coaches shorts. “But you gotta promise not to tell anyone where you got this from,” he added while pulling open the file cabinet.

“I promise,” Andrew replied staring at the large bulge jutting from his crotch. “Does this mean I’m starting pitcher this season?” he asked as the coach handed him the file.

“Son you’re not only going to be starting, I’m going to make sure there are several scouts coming out to watch you pitch every game! You’ll get a scholarship to any school you want!”

Andre smiled. This worked out better than he could image.


“Coffee break after school?” The cheery blonde asked poking her head into the room between classes.

“I’m sorry, Roxanne, but I already have plans,” Julia replied while erasing the equations from the chalkboard.

“Come on, hon’, it’s been over a week since we last had a break and I’m dying to hear some gossip,” she smiled while stepping inside the room to talk as the noise in the hallway was deafening.

“I can’t,” she repeated and turned to her bigger friend. “I really can’t.”

“The guys are wanting to go and they said they had some juicy news about one of the teachers. They won’t say who it’s about but I hear it’s very scandalous!” She said smirking. “You should come.” Julia felt a wave of nausea as her concern of what the guys might have to say was about her. Although she wanted to go and stop the conversation she had an obligation to meet Devin after school. She couldn’t miss that.

“Maybe you can tell me tomorrow,” Julia said returning to her desk. “Roxanne, can I ask you something personal?”

“Sure hon, what is it?” She replied stepping closer to her friend.

“You’re on birth control, right? I mean you’re still able to get pregnant?” Roxanne chuckled.

“I can’t wait for menopause, but I’m only forty-three so yea, I’m on birth control.”

“Where do you get your pills?”

“Pills? Honey I get a depo shot every three months. I don’t have to worry about missing a pill or anything and it starts working right away.”

“Where do you get the shot from?” Roxanne frowned at her.

“Hon, didn’t you tell me a couple of years ago that your hubby got clipped? Why are you asking about birth control? OH MY GOD! You’re fuckin’ around on your husband! You little minx! THAT’S what the boys are dying to tell me about!”

“NO, no, no, it’s nothing like that! I’m asking for a friend. She’s, uh, starting a new relationship and doesn’t want to get pregnant. Lord I would never cheat on Daniel!”

The tall blonde stared at her small Asian friend with suspicion. Julia was such a prude that she doubted the thought of cheating on her husband ever crossed her mind. But still there was something she wasn’t saying, she could see it in her face and her posture.

“You’re lying!” Roxanne exclaimed with a smile. “You are so fuckin’ around on your husband! Who is it with? Anyone I know? You’ve got to tell me everything, hon!”

“I am NOT cheating on my husband!” Julia huffed but had to look away. She never could lie to someone’s face.

“I’m not cheating on mine either,” Roxanne winked. “It’s not cheating if he knows about it, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“You do know that John and I are in the lifestyle, right?”

“The lifestyle?”

“Yea. Swingers, you know wife-swapping.” Julia’s face dropped. She had heard about people like that but didn’t know she knew someone doing it.

“I didn’t know.”

“Hon, you’ve GOT to try it! It’s incredible! It’s like being a little kid in a candy store and getting to sample all the different sweets they offer.”

“I could never do something like that.”

“Yea I thought the same thing twenty years ago when John first wanted to do it,” she said with a smile. “John loves watching me fucking other men and I can’t even hazard a guess on how many different men I’ve fucked over the years. Hell if you laid all the cocks I’ve had end to end it would probably circle the earth. Twice!” She giggled.

“And you’re okay with that? I mean strangers having sex with you?”

“That’s the best part. Sometimes I’m blind folded and don’t even know what the guy looks like. It’s very exciting. There’s this theater we go to that has glory holes in it and I spend hours there on my knees blowing off any dick that comes through a hole. John likes to record me doing that.”

“That’s disgusting! No offense, but it seems degrading and shameful. I can’t believe you enjoy doing something like that!”

“Different strokes, that’s what I always say. Anyway I got a confession to make to you. John has this super crush on you and would love to bang the hell out of you one day.”

“WHAT?!? What did you say?”

“Hey, don’t be offended, it’s a compliment. He saw you a couple of years ago at a Christmas party and didn’t stop talking about you for months. Hell I wouldn’t mind getting some myself.”

“What do you mean?”

“It means I’m bi, hon. I’m into girls too, but mostly I love guys. Lots and lots of guys,” she said winking. “You and your husband could join us on our boat one day and the four of us could have a little private party. Imagine the three of us pleasuring you all at the same time. You’d enjoy yourself, I’m sure.”

“I don’t think that’s possible.”

“Why not, hon? If John can fuck you I don’t mind taking one for the team.”

“What do you mean by that?” These terms were alien to her.

“It means I’ll fuck your husband if you let mine fuck you. I’m not really into Asian men, no offense, but I haven’t found one yet that, uh, measures up, if you know what I mean.”

“I don’t.”

“It means they have little cocks, Julia! I’m a real size queen and only like cocks at least eight inches. The bigger the better. Small dicks are a waste of time in my opinion.” Julia thought about Daniel’s penis and had to admit that it was small in comparison to the others.

The flow of students entering the classroom interrupted their conversation and Roxanne moved away from Julia’s desk. They had been literally a foot apart and she didn’t want to get the kids talking about them.

“Think about it will ya, hon?” she asked walking away. “Anytime you want,” she added with a wink. Julia got a chill thinking about her suggestion.


Julia watched the clock over Charles’s shoulder as he thrust back and forth into her. It was eleven minutes past three and she was running late to meet Devin. She didn’t want to be late but didn’t know how to hurry him up. The room was silent except for the steady slapping sounds as his body crashed into hers.

She was still sore from the past two days but had to endure this for fear of reprisal. After he finished having sex with her he was going to meet the others at Starbucks to say god knows what. If he mentioned anything to any of the other teachers...

His grunting increased as his thrusting diminished. She could feel his bloated penis jerking deep inside of her as it spewed forth the liquid slime into her vagina. He was finished but he wasn’t making any effort to move away from her. She pushed against his chest.

“I have to go,” she muttered hoping that he’d get the hint.

“Let me catch my breath first,” he gasped as her tightness slowly expelled his deflating manhood. She looked between her legs at the contrasting colors of their skin. Her thighs looked lily white compared to his nearly black tube of meat disappearing inside of her bruised, reddened slit.

“Please Charles,” she asked with begging eyes. Slowly he backed away and the wide head uncorked her opening and released a gush of cloudy mucus from within. Quickly she reached for a baby wipe and sopped up the mess before dropping the soiled tissue into the trash.

“I’ll never get tired of your pussy,” he said smiling while pulling up his pants. “No matter how many times we fuck, I’ll never get tired. If you were my wife I don’t think I’d ever let you outta bed!”

She remained silent while slipping off of the table top. Hurriedly she went to her desk and packed up her materials into her briefcase. He watched the young beauty as she made haste to get moving, seemingly unaffected by their recent fucking. It was as if it never happened.

“What are you going to talk about over coffee?” She finally turned to him.

“What do you mean?”

“Roxanne was here earlier and said you had some gossip about one of the teachers. You’re not talking about me are you?”

“Seriously? And risk fucking this up? Don’t worry, Julia, as long as you’re making my cock happy your secret is safe with me,” he said moving close enough to touch her. She recoiled as he pinched her perky nipple. He hadn’t noticed how pronounced they were before but then again she usually wore a bra.

“I have to go,” she repeated and stepped away. She didn’t want to risk him becoming aroused again and wanting seconds.

“Okay, I get it!” he grumbled looking down at her diminutive form. She was so tiny yet could take his massive cock. Amazing. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he added bending over to kiss her. She turned her face as his lips touched her cheek. He chuckled before moving away. “One day you’re going to kiss me on your own.” She frowned at the thought and watched as he left the room.

Grabbing her briefcase she rushed after him before remembering her cell phone was in the top drawer. Heading back to her desk she heard the door open and sighed thinking that Charles had returned.

“Good, I’m glad I caught you,” she heard the deep voice and turned to see Coach Williams entering the room.

“I don’t have time to talk to you right now,” she huffed grabbing her phone.

“You need to make time,” he said closing the door.

“Look, Coach, I’m not sure who you’re here to talk about but like I said before, if they want the grade they’ll have to earn it, I don’t give away anything!” she grumbled while trying to go around the wall of a man. He grabbed her arm as she passed.

“That’s not what I hear.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“I heard you’re giving away the prize and to more than just a few.”

“If you’ve come to beg me to pass one of your players you can just forget it! They get what they deserve!”

“I think it’s you who will be begging me, Julia,” he said smirking. “I know about your little secret.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she grunted while pulling her arm free.

“Then let me refresh your memory,” he smiled. “It involves several students from school and a couple of my players. It also involves a couple of gangbangs over the weekend at your home.” Julia’s eyes widened. How did he know? “I can tell by your expression that you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“I have to go,” she whispered unable to make eye contact with him. Although her words indicated her desire to leave her feet remained firmly planted. It was as if she frozen where she stood.

“You’re not leaving until I get what I came for,” he replied and reached for her round ass. She jumped as he squeezed but made no effort to stop him. “For the first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you but I knew you were way out of my league. I also knew you were married and unlikely to cheat. I had no idea your true object of your lust was teenage boys.”

“That’s ... that’s not true.”

“You sure are fucking a lotta teenage boys!”

“I’m not doing that...” she weakly protested.

“Are you saying my guys are lying?” Slowly she nodded. “So the photos I saw on the phone were staged? It wasn’t you?”

“Photos?”

“Yep. You can’t fuck that many guys and expect that none of them will take pictures. They’re already starting to circulate around school.”

“WHAT!?!? NO!”

“So you’re admitting it? That you fucked several boys at your home over the weekend? UNDERAGE boys I might add.”

“Coach you have to put a stop to it! No one can be allowed to see them!”

“I’ll do my best but I want something in return.” Julia looked up at his chiseled face for the first time. He was a large black man and very intimidating.

“What do you want?”

“The same thing you’re giving away to all the boys in school.”

“It’s not all the boys.”

“No, but enough to get the word out that you’re a slut.” She gasped at being called that. She wasn’t a slut. She was being forced to do it. A slut wants to have sex with different lovers, she didn’t.

“Maybe we can discuss this later. I have to go right...” her words were stopped as he lifted her diminutive form from the floor. “What are you doing?” she asked as he carried her toward the corner. The table top was still wet from Charles’s semen and he slid her effortlessly onto it. It felt sticky and cold.

“I’m going to fuck you,” he said unfastening his belt and fly. She watched with despair as he fished out his fully erect penis. Like him it was large and very black although not as thick as Charles. Jerking her skirt up he pulled her butt to the edge of the table and her torso reflexively fell backward against the wall. “You shave, how nice,” he said pushing his finger inside of her.

“Please don’t,” she whispered.

“You want me to stop? I can stop if you want but I can’t guarantee what will happen to you if I do. Just rumors of you fucking students will land you in a shitload of trouble!” She didn’t respond. “That’s what I thought,” he smiled. “Looks like there’s oil already in the tank,” he said raising his hand to examine the goo on his finger. “I’ll need to use my dipstick to see if you’re low,” he added with a smile. She grunted as the tip of his penis quickly entered her tenderness.

With her eyes tightly shut and her head turned to the side she felt her body jerking back and forth in an ever increasing pace as her frequent nemeses was taking his pleasure from between her legs. Never would she have imagined being subjected to this type of treatment, especially from someone she loathed.

Like a piston on a finely-tuned sports car his strokes were constant and harsh, stabbing into her with purpose and resentment. Over the past four years they had been at odds and he was using this opportunity to exact revenge by way of her vagina. The bloated end of his penis crashed continually into the very depths of her core, feeling as though he was attempting to force his weapon into her stomach from below. He was twice as long as Daniel and nearly getting the entire thing inside of her. She grunted with each forward thrust but didn’t attempt to stop him.

“I’m gunna cum!” he panted into her face. “I’m gunna fill you with so much of my cum you’ll be dripping it for a week!” he added with a labored voice.

She didn’t want him to, didn’t want another man emptying his lust inside of her but couldn’t prevent it. How could she and what would he do if he asked him not to?” Seconds later she felt it. Felt the familiar sensation of wetness as his penis began jerking inside. He was polluting her with his nasty slime. She just wanted it over with and wanted him to leave her alone for the rest of her life.

“You’ve got a great pussy,” he gasped, still catching his breath. “Nice and tight, just like I figured. I bet the boys love fucking you.”

“Are you done?” she asked trying to expel his shriveling penis. She was very late now.

“Wham, bam, thank you ma’am,” he said chuckling. Slowly he pulled away and she stared at their union. His penis was so black compared to her tanned skin and turned her stomach that he had just had sex with her. Slowly it emerged from her passage like a lethargic black snake awakening at dawn. The wide head remained seated and required his assistance to be pulled out. A gush of grayish whiteness followed. Her stomach turned as she watched the thick mucus draining from her most private region. Quickly she reached for a wet wipe to clean up.

“You’ll make sure everyone will delete the pictures?” She asked struggling to get off of the table. Her legs were wobbly and weak.

“I doubt I can do that but I will do what I can to keep the photos from getting around.”

“Coach you’ve got to do better than that! I allowed you to have sex with me to guarantee that you’ll get rid of the pictures.”

“There are no guarantees in life, Julia. I said I would do what I can, but let me make one thing very clear, this is going to be our relationship from now on.”

“What do you mean?” she asked wiping away the slime inching downward along her inner thighs. He did ejaculate a lot, although some of it probably belonged to Charles. She looked up at him and felt her stomach drop as the sight of him holding his phone toward her registered. He was recording her!

“I get to fuck you anytime I want from now on. I also expect you to give all my players a passing grade. Don’t gotta be ‘A’s’, but they gotta get a ‘C’ at least.”

“I can’t do that. They have to earn their grade.”

“And you have to earn your right to be a teacher. Nobody told you to go around spreading your legs for every hormone-fueled teenage boy out there but you did, just like you’re going to do what I say,” he said shaking his phone at her.

“I can’t.”

“Then I guess this video and the photos of you fucking your students will all around school by tomorrow morning. Hopefully Miller won’t see them,” he said zipping his pants and turning to leave.

“Wait ... wait!” she huffed with a panicked tone. “Okay, I’ll pass your players, just keep the video and the pictures private!”

“Like I said, I will do what I can,” he said smiling at her. “You know what’s funny is the guys have a plan to punish you for failing some of the players.”

“What do you mean?”

“They asked me for a list of every player who was suspended because you wouldn’t give them a passing grade. They want to let everyone of them fuck you.”

“WHAT?!?”

“Yep. I guess since you fucked them scholastically they’ll get to fuck you literally,” he added with a smirk. “I have a better idea though. I want to use you for an incentive.”

“Wh ... what do you mean?” She asked not liking the sound of it.

“I mean that whenever my guys play well they get to fuck you and when we win, the entire team gets pussy.”

“WHAT?!? NO! There’s no way I’ll ever agree to something like that!”

“Uh, I think you will, Julia. You have too much at stake. Now it’s probably too late for the basketball season as we’ve lost too many games this year thanks to one of my star players being sidelined by you, but baseball is coming up pretty soon. We’ll work out the details later,” he added heading toward the door before stopping to look at her. He raised his phone and took one final photo of her still sitting on the table with her skirt pulled over her hips.

“Coach please don’t do this. I ... I can’t do that.”

“Yes you can, Julia, and you will. Think about the alternative.”

She watched as he left the room, leaving the door ajar as he left. What was she going to do? She couldn’t allow that to happen but if she didn’t there was no doubt in her mind that he would follow through with what he said. Things are going from bad to worse in a hurry. It had only been a week since she caught Daniel cheating on her and so much has happened. Looking at the clock her stomach dropped as it was already 3:36. She was very late.

Grabbing her purse she hurried out of the class room hoping that Devin wouldn’t be too angry with her. She couldn’t explain why she was late and hoped that he was still waiting for her and not on his way to see the principal. Rushing into the hallway she felt her feet coming out from under her and she landed squarely on her butt. Briefly the room spun as she laid on the wet floor reeling in pain from the fall.

“Miss Chang, is you okay?” she heard a voice from beside her ask. The old, toothless black janitor was hovering over her like a mother hen, offering to help her stand.

“YOU IDIOT!” she yelled, her voice echoed in the empty hallway. “Why didn’t you put up signs that the floor was wet?!?”

“I did, ma’am. See?” he asked pointing to either end of the hallway. His mop bucket a few feet away also displayed the cautionary message. “Let me help you up,” he offered again while getting his hands under her arms.

“Get your damn disgusting hands off of me!” she growled and struggled to stand on her own as he steadied her. During her fall her dress had ridden high upon her waist and her nakedness was fully exposed to the willowy janitor. She caught him staring between her legs and quickly covered herself. “PERVERT!” she hissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.