Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Julia laid gasping, struggling to breathe as Daniel crushed her under his weight. He had just finished making love to her for the third time since midnight and she was feeling dirty and used. He has been so detached from their sex ever since she caught him cheating and it seemed more like a chore for him than his duty as her husband. His penis was slack and had slipped out of her earlier and slowly he rolled over to release her from his encumbrance. She sucked in a gasp of air.

“I can’t wait for this weekend,” he said smiling at her. She returned the smile but didn’t feel as enthusiastic as he did about it. In fact she was getting sore and was a little afraid of doing this for the next three days. She looked at the alarm clock on the bedside nightstand. It was 6:26 and she needed to hurry or she would be late meeting Devin. She wanted to talk to him about Chris and make sure he never did that again.

“Can you take Grace to preschool?” she asked crawling out of bed. His mucus began leaking from her, sticking to her inner thighs as it slung about like watery custard. The mattress had a large wet spot and her privates seeped juices of various viscosity as she made her way toward the restroom.

“Sure, honey, anything you need,” he called to her backside. She has a very sexy figure, especially her round butt. Rebecca enjoyed anal sex and he silently made plans to encourage Julia to try it. That would be the ultimate. He listened to the water running for a minute as she cleaned up before he joined her in the restroom.

“I love you so much,” he said wrapping his arms around her back, giving her a bear hug.

“I love you too,” she mumbled, struggling to break free. “But I’m late and I need to hurry.”

“I talked to my mother yesterday and arranged to drop Grace off tonight and I’m cancelling all my appointments for tomorrow so that we can spend the entire weekend alone together,” he said kissing her cheek before she fully escaped his grasp.

“I’d love to spend the weekend alone with you, honey, but you don’t need to take another pill. I’m okay with just snuggling and watching TV or something. We don’t have to try to do a marathon love-making session.”

“But I want to, honey. I want to prove my love to you.”

“Sex isn’t love.”

“Sex is part of love and if you love me you’d want to make me happy, just as I want to make you happy.”

“How about we just do it normally and however it comes naturally. Without the use of the pill.”

“The pill gives me energy and stamina. It also makes my penis harder, can’t you tell?”

“Oh yes, I can tell, and I’m a little sore from it.”

“We just need to use more lube, that’s all. I figure we’ll have about forty-eight hours alone together and if we make love once every two hours then we should be able to do it about twenty-four times this weekend. How does that sound?”

“TWENTY-FOUR TIMES!?! Daniel don’t you think that’s a bit much? I’ll really be sore!”

“That’s only if we do it vaginally each time. There are other ways of making love where you won’t be as sore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll explain it to you tonight. Right now you need to get going or you’ll be late.” Julia watched as he put on his robe and left the restroom. After brushing her teeth and hair she picked out a dress and quickly dressed. It took her at least 30 minutes to drive to school and she needed to hurry as it was almost 7 o’clock. Starting her car she noticed the stale odor originating from the back seat and cringed. She would have to have it detailed before Daniel noticed.


“What’s this all about?” Antonio asked walking into Charles’s room. “What’s so urgent?”

“Shut the door,” he said stepping around his desk. He had asked Antonio to meet him at 7:15 to discuss something of upmost importance. He wasn’t sure how to explain it over the phone and wanted a second opinion before making any accusations.

“What’s going on?”

“I think Julia is having an affair,” he came right out with it.

“WHAT?!? There’s no way. Julia is so spotless she squeaks.”

“I’m serious. Yesterday morning I was heading to my class when I noticed her going into her classroom with a student.”

“She was probably tutoring him. She does that sometimes.”

“Yea I thought that too but when I looked into the classroom they weren’t in there, or at least I couldn’t see them and the door was locked.”

“Are you sure they went inside?”

“Positive. I had gone into my classroom to set up before checking on them but I didn’t see them leave.”

“That doesn’t prove anything.”

“I know, but just before the bell rang I saw the student leaving her classroom and she was inside still.”

“Circumstantial at best.”

“Antonio you know as well as I do that it’s against policy for a teacher to be alone with a student in a locked classroom. That alone could get her suspended or terminated.”

“Then don’t say anything about it. I’m sure it was nothing.”

“That’s not the only thing I saw.”

“What do you mean?”

“She has fourth period off and usually has lunch in her room while she grades papers or does prep work for the rest of the day.”

“Yea so?”

“During her free time the same student went into her classroom and shut the door. I just happened to be standing near my door and saw this through my window. I was concerned about her and went to check and noticed the door was locked again and I couldn’t see them in the room. I don’t know what’s going on, but I know they were in there!”

“So you didn’t actually see them having sex?”

“No, but how do you explain this?”

“I’m sure there’s a simple explanation, Charles, and one that doesn’t include her sleeping with a student.”

“Have you been watching the news lately, Antonio? There’s been a rash of teachers arrested for having sex with students and surprisingly most have been women teachers!”

“You’re reading too much into it, I’m sure. I’ve known Julia for four years now and I can assure you that sleeping with a student is the furthest thing on her mind.”

“She left campus with him after school.”

“WHAT? You saw this?”

“Yes. I was suspicious of the whole thing and after school she darted from her class as if we were having a fire drill. I went after her and followed her to the teacher’s parking lot and saw the same student standing next to her car. They got in together and drove off. In my haste I had left my room unlocked and needed to go back for my things so I couldn’t follow them, but I’m sure I know what they were up to.”

“I don’t know, Charles. It doesn’t seem like Julia. She wouldn’t be that stupid. Besides she’s happily married.”

“Yea and so was I at one time. I got the seven year itch with my marriage and started having affairs about that time. It didn’t help that my wife has been gaining about two or three pounds for every year we’ve been married and she’s a cow now. I’ve slept with about two dozen women over the past ten years. You know Julia just celebrated her seventh anniversary, right?”

“That’s you, not Julia. She’d never do something like that and risk her career. She’s worked super hard to get where she is and I was told that she’s being considered for assistant principal at Thurman Middle School. Do you really think she’d throw that all away for sex with a student?”

“A week ago I would have said definitely no, but now...”

“Well I still don’t believe it and I don’t think Principal Miller will either. She has too many awards and letters praising her work and don’t forget about that new teaching system she developed that’s now being implemented throughout the district. Julia’s on the fast track to become the youngest superintendent in the country and she wouldn’t screw that up.”

Charles looked at his watch. It was 7:32 and he knew the evidence would soon present itself.

“I’ll prove it,” he said walking to the door and turning off the lights. “I’ll bet you that within the next ten minutes Julia and that student will meet at her classroom and go inside until just before the bell rings.”

“I take that bet,” Antonio replied smiling. He was confident that Charles was wrong and was making a big deal out of nothing. Julia wasn’t like that, he was sure of it.

Eight minutes later Julia appeared in the hallway in front of her doorway and unlocked the door. Hardly a minute passed before the rebellious freshman showed up and went inside. Antonio was shocked. What was she doing? Even if nothing was going on that looked bad and just being in the room alone with him could jeopardize her entire career.

“Looks like I won the bet,” Charles gloated as he switched on the lights.

“There has to be an explanation. Was that Devin Gilman?”

“Yep, she’s screwing Devin Gilman,” he said opening the door. “Watch, I’ll show you,” he added stepping into the hallway and going to her door to look into the small, rectangle vertical window. The lights were on but they weren’t visible. He moved aside to allow Antonio to see and he looked like a chicken jerking his head back and forth searching for them.

“And I bet the door is locked,” Charles said motioning with his eyes to the doorknob. Antonio tried the handle and found it to be locked. “Well?”

“This looks bad.”

“I told you that. I know she’s screwing her student!”

“What are you going to do, report her?”

“Are you fucking crazy? I’ve been in lust with Julia since the day I laid eyes on her. She’s got to be by far the hottest woman ever to go into education and I’ve been trying to get into her panties ever since. She’s refused my advances every time and now I know why. She likes younger dick.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“Probably. I’m going to use this information and get her to fuck me.”

“Charles that’s low, even for you.”

“It might be low, but I’ll be the one fucking her. You can too if you want.”

“No, that’s okay. I’m happily married.”

“Don’t give me that shit, Antonio! Don’t forget who you’re talking to!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Have you forgotten about the time that you and I double-teamed Roxanne? She and her husband invited us to that swinger party a few years back but we didn’t know that’s what it was and we ended up banging the hell out of her.”

“I was drunk.”

“Drunk or not you fucked her twice that night and I fucked her three times!”

“Well things are different now. Like I said, I’m happily married.”

“If you’re truly happy then you must be cheating on your wife. Humans aren’t meant to be monogamous, studies have proved that.”

“Well I must be the exception.” Charles smirked at him with disbelief.

“Maybe but I will need your help with something.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t get out of my class fast enough to follow where she goes with Devin after school and I know you’re off last period. I need for you to follow them and call me so that I can catch them in the act. You’re right about it being circumstantial right now but if I can catch them fucking then it’s a slam dunk!”

“I don’t know, Charles. I don’t feel right spying on her like that.”

“You’re not spying, Antonio, you just inform me of her location, and I’ll do the spying.” There was awkward silence for a while before Charles spoke again. “Please, buddy I really need your help on this and besides you owe me big time for not telling your wife about our little three-way.”

“Really Charles? Are you really going there?”

“I don’t want to, man. We’re friends and have worked together for almost ten years and I consider you a really good friend. Please do this one thing for me.” Antonio sighed and glanced once again into the empty classroom. What was she thinking?

“Alright, I’ll do this for you but please don’t ask me to do anything else.”

“Thank you so much, buddy, I really owe you!” he exclaimed with a huge smile. He had dreamt of fucking Julia many times and often replaced his wife in his mind while having sex with her with Julia. Now he wouldn’t have to fantasize about her.

Antonio continued looking into the empty classroom and wondered where they were. He saw with his own eyes that they had both gone in. Pressing his face against the glass he scanned the room the best he could without success.

“She’s fast so you’ll need to be ready at three o’clock.”

“Don’t worry, Charles, I got this,” he said walking away shaking his head.


“Devin before we have sex I need to talk to you about something,” Julia interjected as he abruptly raised her onto the countertop in the corner.

“We’ll talk after,” he grumbled while unfastening his jeans. Julia leaned backward and rested her head against the wall as he pulled her body closer to the edge. Her butt was hardly on the surface and he roughly flipped the bottom of her dress onto her stomach. He smiled.

“I’m glad you shaved,” he said staring at the smooth area surrounding her pussy. “It looks a lot better,” he added as he leaned in for a closer look. “Your pussy looks weird,” he added using his fingers to probe the opening.

“What do you mean?” she hissed quickly sitting up to see what was wrong. Had Daniel done something last night? She didn’t see anything different except the lack of hair. “What are you talking about?”

“I thought all older women had loose skin around their pussies. You don’t hardly have none. My mom had a lotta skin ‘round there. They were long and droopy and I could slap them around with my finger like little punching bags.”

“Not all women have elongated labia, Devin, there’s nothing wrong with my vagina. It’s always looked like that. It’s supposed to look like that.”

“Well I don’t like it. I like pussies like my mom’s. How do you make them bigger?”

“I don’t know and I really don’t want that. I like the way it looks now and I don’t want to change it.”

“Maybe if we had more sex they would grow.”

“I don’t think that’s how it works, Devin. Either you’re born to have large labia or you’re not. I wasn’t but mine did get a little bigger after my daughter was born.”

“I’m gunna find out how to make pussy lips bigger and you’re gunna do it,” he stated before stepping closer. She reclined backward and turned away as not to see him violating her. She still felt ashamed about cheating on her husband.

Her body jerked hard and unevenly as he thrust roughly into her. He wasn’t being gentle and seemed to be punishing her for some reason known only to him. She purposely left some of Daniel’s semen inside of her as both a protest and for lubrication as her body wasn’t producing enough for what she needed. His breath was strong as he leaned closer to kiss her. She remain unresponsive and tight-lipped as he attempted to force his tongue into her mouth.

His panting and hurried strokes indicated that he was approaching orgasm and she silently prayed for him to finish, even if it meant taking more of his semen into her fertile womb. His nails dug into the sides of her legs as he increased his movements. Soft grunts and gasps filled the empty classroom as he reached his apex and unleashed a deluge of slimy paste deep inside of her. She felt every bit of it and cringed at the realization that she was once again being used for a semen depository in violation of everything she believed in.

Her breathing remained steady although her pulse was racing as Devin backed away from between her parted legs. She felt juices seeping from her assaulted hole as he quickly pulled up his pants. It was easier to think of her vagina as a ‘hole’ and not part of her body, especially when being used by those psychopaths. She was able to disassociate herself from the abuse they were subjecting her to.

“You need to talk to Chris,” she said sliding off the counter onto unsteady legs.

“What about?”

“He came by my house last night wanting sex and he brought someone else. They came to my house, Devin! They were watching my husband and me making love and then demanded that I have sex with both of them!”

“Did you?”

“What choice did I have? He threatened to tell my husband about having sex with me yesterday! I can’t let that happen. Tell him, and your brother, to stay away from me and my family, I never want to see either of them again, got it?”

“Are you telling me what to do?”

“I’m asking you to protect me from them. You said I was yours and that no one else would touch me so please don’t allow them to touch me. Ever.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” he said turning to leave.

“WAIT! Is that it? You’ll SEE what you can do? Devin this has to stop and stop immediately. It’s getting out of hand and I won’t go along with it! Do you hear me?” she asked noticing this indifferent expression.

“I said I’ll see what I can do, bitch!” he growled toward her. “I fuckin’ own you and you’ll do whatever I tell you to do! Do you hear me?!?” She was shocked by his outburst and stared at him as he walked away.

“I’ll see you at lunch,” he added before pulling open the door.

Gingerly she went to her desk for the handkerchief she had put there earlier to wipe away his dripping semen. She couldn’t allow that to remain inside of her and knew that it was start to smell very soon. Lifting the hem of her dress she swiped the thin fabric over her reddened slit.

“Is everything alright?” The booming voice blasted into the room from the hallway. Started she dropped the handkerchief and her hem quickly. It was Charles staring at her from the doorway.

“Ye ... yes, why?” she stammered.

“I saw one of your students storm out of here a minute ago and he looked angry. I was just worried about you.”

“I’m fine. He was just upset about a grade he received on his test.”

“Glad to hear. If you need anything I’m right across the hall.”

“Thank you but no, I’m fine.”

“Coffee after school? I can ask the others.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t. I already have plans.”

“No problem. Another day then,” Charles said smiling.


“Dude, you are not fuckin’ gunna believe what me and Gary did last night!” Chris announced as Eric climbed into the passenger seat.

“Probably gave each other blowjobs,” Eric retorted causing Jerry and Joey to snicker from the backseat.

“Naw, man, I’m serious. We paid Ms. Chang a visit at her house and she let both of us fuck her in her backyard!”

“You’re full of shit, Chris. She wouldn’t let you two knuckleheads fuck her in front of her husband.”

“He fucked her right in the kitchen and then left so me and Gary called her outside and she let us fuck her on a brick counter right next to the barbeque pit. I’m serious, ask Gary!”

“So you’re saying that you went to her house after you left my house and fucked her?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying!” he gloated. Eric punched him in the arm. “HEY! What’s that for?” he asked rubbing his injured bicep.

“For not coming to get me, asshole! If it wasn’t for me neither one of you idiots would even get your dicks wet and now you’re fuckin’ her without me?!?”

“Sorry man it just happened. Gary called me right after I left asking questions about her and I explained everything to him. Of course he didn’t believe me so I took him over there to show him first hand. He loved her pussy, I’m telling you, man.”

“You did tell him not to say anything about this to anyone, right?”

“I think so.”

“You THINK so?!?”

“Yea, I’m sure I did. Anyway I don’t think he’d tell anyone about it.”

“You better hope not. If he fucks this up I’m gunna beat both your asses, got it?”

“Yea man, don’t sweat it. I have second period with him and I’ll remind him to keep quiet.”

“I can’t wait to fuck her,” Joey stated leaning between the seats to join the conversation. “I’ve had a crush on her since my freshman year. I never dreamed I’d get a chance to actually fuck her.”

“You will,” Chris replied looking at his friend through the rearview mirror.

“You just better keep your fuckin’ mouth shut about it,” Eric warned. “I mean it, guys, don’t say a word about this shit to no one, and I mean no one!”

“Don’t worry, we won’t,” Jerry confirmed.

“If we play this right we’ll spend our entire senior year fuckin’ the shit outta that horny slut but the wrong word to the wrong person will end it, understand?”

“Yea we got it,” Joey added before leaning back into his seat. They were pulling into the student parking and the 8 o’clock bell was just ringing. The four of them piled out of Chris’s car and rushed toward the building. A voice calling Chris’s name flanked them from the left.

“WAIT UP!” the voice repeated. “CHRIS!”

“We’re late,” he called back as the running boy caught up to them just as they reached the doors. “What do you want, Mathew? We’re going to be late again.”

The tall, slender boy panted to catch his breath as they all entered the building.

“Is it true that you fucked Ms. Chang last night?” he asked grinning optimistically.

“Who told you that?” Eric hissed.

“Gary told me. Why?”

Eric exhaled deeply and gave Chris a stern look.

“You better fix this shit!” he barked before heading off to class.


“Dr. Wang, it’s Julia Chang. I’m sorry to call you out of the blue like this but I need for you to call in a prescription for me.”

“Is everything alright, Julia?”

“Yes, it’s fine, but I don’t have a lot of time right now and I need a prescription.”

“How’s Grace? And Daniel?”

“We’re fine, thank you for asking but...”

“You know Grace is due for her annual examination soon. You should call my office to schedule it.”

“I will but could you please call in a prescription for birth control pills for me?” The line when silent for several long seconds. “Dr. Wang?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.