Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Honey. Honey, wake up,” she heard her husband’s familiar voice ringing in her ear. Her eyes fluttered opened to see his smiling face hovering over hers.

“What ... what’s going on?” she asked trying to get her bearings.

“You fell asleep grading papers again. Did you finish?”

“Huh?” she asked still disorientated. “What time is it?”

“A little past midnight. Do you want to get ready for bed?”

“I have to finish grading,” she mumbled struggling to sit up. “I’ll splash some water on my face maybe that will help.” Climbing out of bed she felt her legs shaking. There was a dried, flaky mess along her inner thighs and some of her public hair was plastered to her skin with a glue-like substance. She suddenly remembered making love to Daniel earlier but didn’t remember cleaning up. She felt dirty and disgusted with herself. She was still naked and had never slept naked before.

After a brief sit on the toilet and some water on her face and crotch she was ready to continue grading the papers. Upon entering their bedroom she noticed her husband lying on his back massaging a full erection. She tried to ignore it and sat on the edge of the bed. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around her.

“I’ve missed you,” he said kissing the bumps along her spine. She got a chill as he reached her hairline. “I’ve missed you a lot.”

“We just made love three hours ago,” she reminded him.

“I know, but I just can’t seem to get enough of you.”

“It’s late.”

“I won’t take long, I promise. Besides, you wouldn’t want to send your husband away from home with this, would you?” he asked taking her hand and guiding it to his erection.

“It’s very hard,” she commented.

“I know. The pills works wonders.”

“What pills?”

“I went to see my doctor today and asked him for a prescription.”

“What kind of prescription?”

“For Cialis. They have a new one called ‘Cialis professional’ and it’s twice the strength of the original one and stays in your system for up to 72 hours.”

“Daniel you don’t need Cialis. You’ve never had a problem in that department.”

“I want to make sure I satisfy you. I really screwed up, honey, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy.”

“You think more sex will make me happy?”

“It’s a start, right?” She squeezed his penis and it twitched. “See, he wants you,” he said moving around to sit behind her. “Do you want to be on top this time?”

“WHAT?!? NO!” She huffed and turned to look at him. “I’m not one of your prostitutes!” He was shocked by her reaction.

“Honey, it’s not only prostitutes that do that sort of thing. What do you say we try it?”

“It’s late, I’m tired and I have a lot of work to do. If you want sex, you’ll have to do it the normal way, no kinky stuff, understand?” Daniel nodded and moved aside as she shifted her body to be flat on the bed. Without hesitancy he moved between her legs and directed his raging erection toward her wet hole. She gasped as he abruptly entered her. Seconds later her body went rigid and she shut her eyes. Daniel was unfazed by her lack of cooperation as it had been the exact same thing for their entire marriage. He wanted to get off and get back to sleep and she needed him to hurry so that she could finish grading her papers. It was best for both of them for him to cum quickly.

Keeping his word, she felt his body stiffen seconds before his penis began jerking wildly inside of her. He came for the second time that night, more times than for the past month. He waited until his penis slipped out before rolling over. She watched as he climbed under the sheets and turned away from her. Reaching for her papers she took the red pen from the nightstand and resumed her work. His snoring began shortly afterward.


“You’re full of shit man, there ain’t no way she would do that!” Chris Martin exclaimed with disbelief. “I fuckin’ had her for math two years ago and I know she’s not like that.”

“I’m telling you man, I seen the video that Devin made. She was like suckin’ his cock and let him fuck her in the backseat of her own car! He didn’t even wear a condom! Man it was wild!”

“Bull shit! The school wouldn’t let her still teach if she was fuckin’ students.”

“They don’t know so you can’t say nothing to nobody, understand? Do you wanna know the best part? I’m gunna fuck her too tomorrow!”

“Now I know you’re lying! She don’t even know you so why would she let you fuck her?”

“‘Cause of the video Devin has, man. She has to do whatever he tells her or he’ll start showing the video around. If he does that she’ll be fucked big time!” There was silence on the phone for several long minutes.

“I still don’t believe you.”

“I’ll prove it! I’m gunna fuck her at the old Watts warehouse at four O’clock. You can watch if you want. That will prove it!”

“Yea, okay, we’ll see.”

“That we will, that we will.”


Julia was dreaming. She was on a small boat and the waves were rocking her back and forth violently. She held onto the side of the boat as the intensity of the waves increased. Slowly she arose from her slumber, her eyes fluttered opened as she realized that she was in her bed, not on a boat. Daniel was on top of her thrusting back and forth, rocking her body just as violently as the waves were in her dream.

“Dan ... Dani ... Daniel...” she cried out between thrusts. He couldn’t hear her as he was consumed with lust. Seconds later he slowed his movements and she felt the familiar twitching of his penis inside of her as he flooded her with more of his semen. Less than a minute later he pulled away from her.

“I didn’t mean to wake you,” he said wiping his brow.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I woke up with another boner and needed some quick relief. That damn pill is keeping me hard! I didn’t think you’d notice. It’s not like there was much of a difference in your performance anyway.”

“DANIEL!”

“Well it’s true, Julia. Most of the time you just lie there as if you’re asleep. Why not have sex with you when you really are sleeping?”

“Because I think I should be aware of what you’re doing to me.”

“I’m your husband. I have a right to have sex with you whenever I want to.”

“Next time please wake me up before you do something like that.”

“Sure, okay honey. Good night,” he mumbled before pulling the sheets to his shoulders and turning away from her. With a deep sigh she looked at the clock. 3:24. She was tired and it was too late to get cleaned up. Pulling the covers over her body to hide her nakedness she shut her eyes, the ever present threat of Devin still on her mind and her husband’s snoring echoing inside of her head.


Devin couldn’t sleep all night. He was exhausted but couldn’t fall asleep. Most of the time he laid awake staring at the darkness. The sounds of his younger foster brother lightly snoring was breaking the silence. He couldn’t get Julia off of his mind. He loved everything about her. Her long, shiny dark brown hair, her small, elongated nose, the slants of her brown eyes and her pouty lips. Her skin was silky smooth and her body firm and petite. She reminded him of Maggie Q in a way, just not as tall but definitely just as sexy.

Reaching into his boxers he squeezed his erection and fought the urge to masturbate again. He wanted to save his cum for Julia. There were two weeks until winter vacation and he planned on fucking her as many times as he could until then. He knew that she wouldn’t refuse him. He wanted to believe that she wanted him as much as he wanted her and that she would have sex with him even without the video. He smiled at the thought. Julia Chang, his girlfriend and his lover. That would be quite the feather in his cap. So many of the guys in school have the hots for her and he’s the only one that has fucked her. Twice.

Rolling onto his stomach he ground his cock into the mattress, rotating his hips in a mock fuck session with Julia. Tomorrow morning he wouldn’t have to pretend. They wouldn’t have much time as the early bell was at 8 O’clock, but he’d take what he could get. Her free hour was the same as his lunch hour and he planned on paying her another visit then, just to blow off some steam. He smiled at the thought. Or maybe have her blow off the steam for him. A chuckle momentarily stopped Kyle’s snoring. Turning toward the clock he heaved a heavy sigh. It was 3:18 and he had to get up in three hours.

“From now until summer vacation you’re gunna be my fuck toy, Julia Chang,” he whispered before shutting his eyes.


“Honey. Honey, wake up,” Daniel whispered while rocking her shoulders from side to side. “Are you awake?” he asked placing his hand on her left breast to massage it. Her eyes struggled to open.

“What ... what’s wrong?” she asked batting her eyes to get her husband’s face into focus.

“You wanted me to wake you,” he said smiling at her.

“I did? What time is it?” She murmured struggling to focus her eyes on the clock.

“Almost six O’clock.”

“When did I tell you to wake me at 5:50?”

“Last night, remember? You told me the next time I wanted to make love to you for me to wake you first. Remember?” She had a vague recollection of the conversation but she was stressing for him not to have sex with her while she’s sleeping. She felt her hand levitate toward him as his fingers wrapped around her thin wrist. When she felt the hard, yet fleshy tube she knew what he wanted.

“Again?”

“I love you, honey and I want to show you how much.”

“Sex doesn’t prove love, Daniel.”

“It does for me. The more I love you the more I want to make love to you. Come on, I know you have to get up soon and I don’t want to waste another second talking.”

Without waiting for her response he shifted to be on top of her and positioned himself between her parted legs. She was groggy from sleep and couldn’t remember if she had gotten up during the night to clean up. She was still naked, which was something she never did, and he hastily entered her, causing her to grunt softly. Her body stiffened as he suddenly began thrusting back and forth.

She was slick and slippery, leading her to believe that she had not done the right thing and cleaned up after the last time. The smacking sounds filled the quiet room as the bed began rocking back and forth. The sun was just beginning to rise and cast the room in an eerie dim light. She stared at the shadows on the ceiling, waiting until he had finished. It was her duty as his wife to sexually satisfy him as she loved him very much and he was a good father.

“You’re really wet,” he panted into her face. Both bodies were slick with sweat and the room reek of sex. There was a cold wet spot beneath her bottom and she knew it was the remnants of their previous love-making sessions. He continued thrusting into her, stabbing at her with force, attempting to fully embed himself inside of her womanhood. As usual he came up short.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” he breathed harshly before slowing his pace. She felt his penis jerking hard, pumping his matrimonial semen inside of her. He was as frisky as when they first married, but since she had Grace, their sex life has been gradually declining. She smiled at the thought of being newlyweds once again. She enjoyed satisfying her husband and felt less of a woman whenever he neglected her sexually. As his wife she needed to fulfill his urges.

“I love you, honey,” he gasped, struggling to catch his breath.

“I love you too,” she replied with a smile. Craning his neck he kissed the tip of her nose.

“I wish I could stay inside of you forever.” She felt her smile wane.

“We would never get anything done if that happened,” she replied unsure of his seriousness. He chuckled.

“Maybe I’ll settle for being inside of you four of five times a day instead.”

“That’s a lot.”

“I’m not sure what it is about those pills, but they’re keeping my penis erect all the time!”

“I don’t think you should take them anymore. You don’t need them. I’m okay with a couple of times a week.”

“I have to admit that I like it. They make me feel like a real stud, you know. I’m as frisky and aroused as I was when I was a teenager. It’s incredible!” He said smirking. “And I know you like it too, right?”

“If it makes you happy, it makes me happy,” she said smiling back.

“Doctor Le warned me to wait at least 48 hours between doses, but I think this weekend we should celebrate our renewed marriage. I’ll drop Grace off at my parents and we’ll spend all day Saturday and Sunday in bed making love. Let’s see how many times we can do it!”

“What about the office? You have patients on Saturday.”

“I’ll call and reschedule them for next week. This weekend it will be all about us, okay?”

She stared at her husband with concern. They haven’t had one of their marathon love making sessions since their honeymoon and she was very sore for two days afterward. Even though she’s had a baby since then, she was still tight down there and was worried about overdoing it. Then she remembered Devin and how she was unfaithful to her husband. If he ever found out about that he’d never forgive her, even though he had done the same thing with his assistant. She swallowed hard and forced a smile.

“If that’s what you want, honey.”

“It is. I messed up our marriage and I’m going to make it up to you, I promise!” She only wished that she could tell him of her indiscretion. Maybe he would have to try so hard.

Suddenly he moved and his weight was removed from her. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs with much needed oxygen. He had been laying on her like a mat, not supporting his weight and squeezing her air out of her lungs. She felt sticky and wet all over.

“I need to shower,” she mumbled looking at the clock. It was ten after six and she’d need to hurry to reach the school by 7:30. The warm water felt great cascading down her weary body. She wasn’t sure how much longer Daniel will be on this quest to prove his love through sex but she hoped it wouldn’t be long. She never enjoyed sex and did it only when necessary.

She didn’t have time to wash her hair and hoped that it didn’t smell. She was obsessive about hygiene and felt dirty with the slightest odor. The shower was quick but she felt better. Much better. Steeling herself she decided to confront Devin today and tell him that she won’t do his bidding any longer. She would borrow some money from her parents, cash in some of her 401K and use the ‘mad money’ she had saved. She would offer him all she could to give her the video and be done with him.


Devin looked at his watch for the third time in as many minutes. 7:39 and she still had a minute before he would have to follow through on his threat. He had nothing to lose but she certainly did. He couldn’t understand why she was fighting him on this. He had evidence of her fucking him and yet she’s giving all this drama. If she didn’t start cooperating he’d have no choice but to expose her for the whore she was. He looked at his watch once again. It was 7:40. Time’s up.

Leisurely heading down the hallway toward the principal’s office he nearly tripped over the mop bucket from Rufus the janitor. He mumbled something to the old man about leaving his shit out and kicked it several feet away. One of the teachers intervened and said something to him. Devin gave him the middle finger and kept walking.

“DEVIN! WAIT!” he heard a woman’s voice calling from behind. He turned to see Julia rushing toward him. She was out of breath when she arrived and he glared at her with anger. She was late!

“I thought we were meeting at my classroom?” she panted upon getting closer.

“Yea, like two minutes ago. I was just on my way to see Miller.”

“You don’t have to do that. Let’s go talk in my room. I think I have a solution we’ll both agree on.”

“There’s only one solution, Julia, and you know what it is.”

“I’ve got a better one,” she said smiling. “Hurry, we don’t have a lot of time before the bell rings.” Devin looked around the hallway. Several teachers were already entering the building and a few students. Julia felt good about the proposition and figured that he would go for it.

“Have a seat,” she said flipping on the light in the darkened classroom. Devin locked the door and followed her to her desk. She was startled when she turned to see him a foot away and jumped when he pulled her into his chest.

“What are you doing?”

“I’ve been dreaming about you all night. I’m going to fuck you.”

“No you’re not. Not here and certainly not now. Yesterday was the last time we’ll be together. I’m married and you’re my student. It won’t work.”

“I don’t care about that shit. I want to fuck you and I want to fuck you right now!”

“Look, I have a proposition that I know you’ll like. I was able to pull together some money, actually a lot of money, and I will give it to you in exchange for any videos or pictures you have of what we did.”

“How much?”

“Twenty-eight thousand dollars! How does that sound? I don’t have it all right now but I can give you five thousand dollars right now, another ten thousand next week and the rest by Christmas. I have to take it from my 401K and it could take a while.”

“Twenty-eight thousand?”

“Yes. All for you to just forget we ever had sex and to get rid of everything proving it, and I mean everything!”

“I dunno, lemme think about it.”

“Think about it?!? What’s there to think about? That’s a lot of money, especially for someone your age!”

“It’s hard to think about anything with this,” he said grabbing his crotch. Automatically her eyes dropped to his hand and she noticed a definite bulge.

“We’re not doing that anymore, Devin. It’s over.”

“It’s over when I say it’s over!” He said groping her between the legs. “I want some pussy.”

“Devin please, think about the money. You could do a lot with the money.”

“I can do a lot with your pussy too.”

“You’ll find someone else, dear. You’re young, good looking and have the reputation a lot of girls are attracted to.”

“I don’t want them, I want you,” he said pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. She panicked. All of the doors had narrow window and anyone walking past would be able to see what they were doing.

“DEVIN STOP!” she screeched while unsuccessfully pushing him away. “Someone might see!”

“Then let’s go over there,” he said motioning to the small table in the corner of the classroom. “They can’t see us from the door.”

“NO! I said we’re not doing that again. EVER again!”

“I think you’re wrong,” he said opening his backpack. “These are either for you or for Miller,” he said shoving the tan-colored envelope toward her. She stared at it for a few seconds before unclasping the metal prongs. Slowly she removed the glossy sheets and felt her heart stop momentarily when the first photograph came into view. It was of her face, her eyes shut and her mouth wrapped around an erect penis. The next photo was worse as she was reclined in the backseat of her car totally naked with Devin lying between her legs, equally as naked. She felt sick to her stomach. The next four were equally as repulsive.

“That’s only six. I have more. A lot more.”

“Devin please. Don’t do this. Just take the money and destroy all of this stuff. I’m begging you!”

“You don’t get it, do you Julia? I fuckin’ OWN you! Understand? Either you do what I tell you or I’ll fuckin’ destroy you! No more of this bullshit, bitch, either do what I say, or be prepared to spend most of the rest of your life in prison!”

Julia stared into his scary face. He as angry and had a crazed look in his eyes. She had never seen that look before, at least not from a student. She began to shake and felt her knees grow weak.

“Okay, I’ll admit that I made a mistake and I’m prepared to pay for it by giving...” He put his hand over her mouth silencing her words.

“SHUT ... THE ... FUCK ... UP!” he growled moving his face within inches of her. “Go to the corner, take off your panties and get on the table. I’m not asking!” Her feet felt heavy and she couldn’t move. “MOVE!”

Slowly she did what he ordered and felt the cold metal against her bare skin as she wiggled onto the small table. Quickly he joined her, unzipping his pants as he approached. He was already erect and it swayed to and fro as he walked. Automatically she leaned back against the wall and spread her legs. Moving closer he aimed his cock to her hole beneath the patch of dark hair. She gasped as he abruptly entered her. She tensed.

“I can’t believe you’re so tight!” he panted into her face. “I’ve fucked a lotta girls before and you’re just as tight as they were.” Julia ignored his crude remark. “You’re super wet too. So slick and oily. Are you using lube? Did you put something in your pussy to make it slippery?” He asked between thrusts.

“No,” she slowly responded.

“Why are you so greasy? You weren’t like this before.”

“It’s, uh, from my husband.”

“Your husband? Did you fuck your husband today?” She nodded slowly while looking away. She wasn’t able to look him in the eyes. “Wow, I like this. It feels really good,” he before grabbing her legs to pull her closer to the edge. His power of his thrusts increased and the table began banging against the wall.

“Please hurry,” she panted noticing the clock indicated it was five minutes before eight. “Class is about to start.” Without delay he began driving harder and faster into her, crashing repeatedly into her with a blurred speed. The back of her head banged against the wall as her fingers held tightly to the edge of the table. Her heart was pounding just as fast as he was.

Hardly two minutes passed before his pace slowed and she felt his penis expand and contract rapidly. He was ejaculating inside of her and her stomach churned at the thought. She would have to make an appointment with her doctor to get on birth control. He waited nearly a minute before pulling out of her.

“You got what you wanted so now please leave!” she gasped pushing at his chest.

“You don’t tell me when I’m done, I tell you,” he growled reaching to the floor to retrieve her panties and used them to clean his cock. Next he reached for his pants and slowly he pulled them up and fastened them. The bell rang and he smirked.

“See you at lunch,” he commented before walking away.

“DEVIN WAIT!” She cried out. “You still have my panties!”

“Yea I know. From now on you don’t wear panties, understand.”

“WHAT?!? I can’t do that! I’m wearing a dress and...”

“What did I say about you disobeying me? You’d better get down from that table before I open the door or else everyone will see how big of a slut you are!” She gasped as he unlocked the door but quickly did what he ordered. The students piled into the room and Devin disappeared amongst the crowd. She could feel his cooling slime inching downward along her inner thighs.


“Did you finish your project?” Mark asked as they sat beside each other in Mr. Ford’s second period history class. Devin smiled.

“Yea, I think so.”

“And you’re getting an ‘A’ in Chang’s class?” Still smiling Devin nodded. “Dude you gotta let me in on this project. My parents will freak out if I bring home a ‘D’, let alone anything worse.”

“Don’t sweat it, man, I’ll hook you up, just give me a little time to get it working.”

“Can you at least tell me what it is?”

“Not yet, but soon I’ll show you what it is.”

“You’re the best, man,” he said grinning.

“I hope everyone read the chapters I assigned,” Charles bellowed from the front of the class. “We’re having a pop quiz this morning!” A collective sound of disappointment rang throughout the room as everyone grumbled about the test. “Put your books away and as usual, no talking!”

Devin attempted to read last night but couldn’t get the thoughts of Julia out of his head. He went through the motions and even looked at most of the pages but couldn’t say what it was he had read. He remembered it covered the fall of the Roman Empire, but not much more. He looked at his best friend and mouthed if he had read it. With a smile Chris nodded. He smiled back.


Julia sighed a breath of relief as the bell signaling the end of her third period rang. For nearly three hours she was unable to leave the room and felt dirty as the gritty flakiness of Devin’s semen dried around her privates. Most had leaked to the back of her dress, causing a crusty hard spot to form where she had been sitting. The room was warm, too warm for her standards and she reeked of sex. Her body secreted it like sweat. She suspected that her students could also smell it and she tried to keep her distance. Now that she had a free period she could go and get cleaned up. As the last student left the room she stood, pulling the back of her dress from her backside as it was stuck to her like glue.

“Hey babe,” Devin spoke while entering the room and locking the door. She gasped at his sight.

“I need to use the restroom,” she announced trying to pass him as he approached her desk.

“Later. Right now you’ve got a job to do.”

“Please, Devin, give me five minutes to get cleaned up. I feel ... unclean.”

“I don’t care about that,” he said pulling her into his arms. She squirmed away, glancing past him at the door. “It’s locked,” he assured her trying to kiss her.

“Someone might see through the window!”

“Fair enough,” he said releasing her but grabbing her hand. “Back to the corner,” he ordered while giving her a slight push.

“You don’t have to treat me like that!” she retorted.

“I’ll stop treating you like that when you start doing what I tell you!” He replied following her to the table. “Can you get up or do you need my help?”

“I haven’t, uh, had a chance to clean up. You might not want to go there right now.”

“Hey, pussy’s pussy and it’s the feel that matters, not what’s inside.”

“You don’t think that’s gross?”

“Not at all. In fact I think it’s kinda hot.” Julia gasped as he lifted her from the floor and placed her onto the table top. “You stink of sex,” he announced sniffing hard above her. “I like it,” he smiled.

With fretfulness she watched as he unfastened the front of his jeans and allowed them to drop around his feet. His penis was fully erect and pointing right at her. She didn’t want to look at it but she couldn’t turn her stare. He stepped closer and rubbed the tip of it along her bearded entrance.

“You need to shave,” he told her pushing his hips slightly forward. Her tightness enveloped the bulbous head.

“WHAT?!? I can’t do that! What would I tell my husband?”

“I don’t give a fuck what you tell him! I don’t like hairy pussies and you’re going to shave off all the hair, and I mean all of it!”

“Devin please, isn’t it enough you’re making me do this without jeopardizing my marriage?” He smiled as he pushed further inside of her.

“Look at the bright side, if your husband leaves you that just means we can be together forever.” She grunted as he shoved it harder into her. By any standard that wasn’t a bright side.

“Fuck I love how your pussy feels!” he panted as the stored liquids were forced from her fleshy cavity. “I’ve never fucked a pussy with cum inside it already.” He continued slamming fast and hard, causing loud smacking sounds to resonate throughout the room. “I like it!”

Julia turned her head to the side, her eyes tightly shut as her troubled young student pounded his underage penis repeatedly into her. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. The once proud and honorable woman was reduced to a semen container for an adolescent punk. She would think of a way out of this and she would make him pay. Of that she was sure. The only solace she had was the fact that the semen inside of her kept her lubricated.

“FUCK!” Devin shouted loud enough to startle her. Her eyes flew open as the sensation of his penis jumping inside of her tightness broadcasted his orgasm. It jerked hard and often, once again wetting her sacred passage with his nasty slime. She wanted to cry.

Slowly he withdrew, causing a torrent of fluids to rush from the voided opening. She felt it coming out and could smell the rancid odor. She felt used and abused. With horror she watched as he took her panties from his pocket and used them to wipe his penis.

“Can I have my panties back?” she asked watching as he shoved them back into his jeans.

“I already told you that you no longer wear panties. Don’t let me catch you with them or you’ll be sorry, believe me.”

“I can’t walk around without panties! That’s ... it’s disgusting!”

“It’s what I want and you better learn to give me what I want or else!” he said pulling up his pants. He didn’t need to explain what he meant. She was still perched on the table and still feeling the chilling slime leaking from her.

“I’ll meet you at 3:15 at your car,” he said turning to leave. “And you better be there!

“I will,” she mumbled. She couldn’t afford to risk angering him, not right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.