The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

My name is Lucas Whitby, working as a buyer for a major department store, traveling frequently within the country but also overseas sometimes, looking for interesting products that might do well here, and keeping in contact with those suppliers and trying to get the price down and the service up. Sometimes my social life had to suffer because of my busy schedule but there were periods of stagnation and so that I had some more time for myself. I had a girlfriend Lisa, but she decided to call it quits after I realized, and confronted her, that she had been seeing someone else at times when I was on a business trip. Lucky enough I had some friends helping me to get over my loss and trying to make me smile again.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.