At Your Service, Ma'Am! - Cover

At Your Service, Ma'Am!

Copyright© 2018 by The Heartbreak Kid

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another story set in post-World War Two Britain. One man's journey from the Highlands of Scotland to...well, you'll just have to read it to find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

Our al fresco meal mostly over, I carried the basket and blanket back to the car. Barbara had put her shoes back on but had left her legs bare. We then walked to a conveniently nearby public lavatory, where Chip came in with me while his mother visited the Ladies.

That taken care of, we walked the short distance to the boat hirer’s kiosk, where I paid for the use of a rowing boat for up to an hour. A punt might have been a more interesting experience for the Americans, but a conventional rowing boat was perhaps the better option with a young boy on board. Barbara and Chip seated themselves in the stern facing forward, while I took the oars in the rowing position, facing them; which of course had the advantage of me being able to see up Barbara’s skirt, which admittedly was at the same time a minor distraction, but she and I had to continue to satisfy her son’s apparently insatiable curiosity.

There isn’t really a whole lot one can do in a rowing boat except slowly move through the water at a pace that isn’t too taxing on the rower’s stamina, but on the boat vendors advice the outward journey was made against the slight current, while I gained a small assistance from it on the return leg. Just under sixty minutes was also the extent of a small boys interest.

“Do we have to go back yet, Mr Campbell?” Chip asked.

“Well, I think that’s your mother’s decision to make, Chip, but if she wants my advice, I’d say that we have another hour or two, if we want it.” He then looked at his mother, who in turn looked at me.

“Sure, we can stay if you want to Chip. Why, are you sleepy; do you need to take a nap?”

“Uh, huh, kind of, Mom!”

We walked back to approximately where we had been seated before.

“You two wait here while I quickly get the things from the car.” They nodded and Barbara knelt while Chip sat down on the grass.

It only took a few minutes until I had once again spread the blanket out, whereupon Chip immediately lay down and closed his eyes, and within ten minutes he appeared to have his thumb in his mouth and was asleep. Barbara looked at me and smiled. She held her finger to her lips as she had done at the hotel, then after quickly looking around she moved her hands up under her flowing skirt and manoeuvred her undergarment down her legs, then rapidly secured the discarded item in her bag. She raised the front of her skirt just enough for me to see the neatly trimmed hair on her lower torso before letting it fall again.

“So, Thomas, that is twice now that you’ve got to see my scenery, I think it’s time that I got to see what that kilt of yours is hiding. In fact, I’d really like to take a peek at what Perthshire’s finest has to offer under everything!”

“I suppose that’s only fair, Mrs Albertson!” So I got up onto my knees and did much the same thing that she had, except that I tucked my drawers away in my sporran. I then sat cross-legged in front of her, and making sure that Chip was still asleep, I lifted my kilt up in front of her. I assumed from her grin that she liked what she saw.

“Boy, that sure is a pretty one Thomas! If my boy wasn’t here I would love for us to get better acquainted! I tell you what: if I lay on my side facing Chip, why don’t you lie behind me and then we’ll see what occurs.”

Barbara did just that, and I did as she said. I carefully hiked her skirt up at the back, leaving her hip and thigh partially covered. I then raised my kilt, draping it over her hip and pushed against her bare backside. That in itself felt very nice, but then I felt her leg raise slightly and a hand reach between her thighs and took hold of my manhood, which had quickly inflated. She sighed as her thighs trapped it against her sex, whereupon I began to make small rocking movements.

“Oh, Tom that feels so good!” she softly crooned. I moved very slowly, both to mask our actions if possible, but also to prolong the pleasure. My task was made easier by the moisture secreted by her body. “Wait, just a second!” she exclaimed, so I stopped moving. I waited for her to release her grip on me, but instead she once again took hold of my swollen member and by making small adjustments to her position, she fed it into her warm womanhood. “Oh, my! Push it in further Tom!”

As we lay in that position Barbara reached for my hand and drew it to her lips, kissing it softly before moving it onto her breast, where she held it, as at the same time by voluntarily contracting her inner muscles she slowly massaged my erection. After a few more minutes of this I could hear her breathing changing and she whispered:

“I’m nearly there, Honey! When you feel it you can let go; my monthly time has just finished so I can’t get pregnant. You can move a bit more, too, if you like.”

I once again made the small adjustments with my pelvis, pushing deep. I knew that I was close, too, but Barbara’s words had helped me to control my urgency. I was still barely moving when I felt her unmistakeable climax arrive, and with that I released inside her. My hand was still on her breast, with hers clutching it tightly and we stayed like that for several minutes before she said:

“Time to clean ourselves up Tom, before Chip wakes up. Just try not to get anything on my skirt when you pull out.”

Well, it was more a case of falling out than pulling out. Making sure that we weren’t being seen, I moved away from her, at the same time cupping myself with my hand. I put my underpants back on as quickly as I could, at the same time watching Barbara do the same while in addition she used a small linen handkerchief as an extra lining in her gusset. She looked at me and smiled.

“Tommy, that’s just about the craziest thing that I’ve ever done—but it was probably also the hottest! Bruce and I will probably be moving on tomorrow, but I just wanted to say that these last few days have been some of the most enjoyable that I’ve spent in years!” I squeezed her hand.

“And I’m so glad that I was the one to help you enjoy them. If your husband invites me to stay for dinner again tonight, do you want me to make an excuse not to?”

“No, Honey, I’d like you to stay. When I get back home I’m going to find a traditional Scottish design for a woman’s dress and have someone make it up for me, and then when I wear it on special occasions I’ll remember my trip to Oxford, England and meeting a handsome Scotsman named Tommy Campbell from Perthshire; and especially the day that we made love on a blanket by the River Thames. One day I might even be able to tell my granddaughter about it and I’ll tell her that if she ever meets an unmarried Scotsman, to give him a chance if he wants to take her out on a date, or something.”

Chip was beginning to rouse from his slumbers.

“Hey, Baby, did you have a nice sleep? Wake up now, Honey, we’ve got to get back and see your daddy.” He yawned: “Okay, Mom.”

We made one more trip to the public conveniences before setting off for Oxford. Chip chose to sit in the back of the Bentley with his mother, where he spent most of the journey with her arm around his shoulder. Barbara was sitting in such a way that I could see her face in the rear view mirror and whenever I caught her eye she smiled.

Back at the hotel I accompanied Barbara and Chip up to their suite. Bruce hadn’t yet returned so I waited until he arrived back. The family made their familiar greetings and then Chip gave his father a report of everything that he had done since he woke up that morning. Finally Bruce said to me:

“I’d like to thank you again for everything that you’ve done for us, Tom. It seems really ungrateful of me, but I’ve had a long day and would just like to spend the rest of it with my family, so excuse me if I don’t invite you to stay and dine.”

“Of course not, Bruce, I understand. Well, it was very nice to meet all of you, and if you continue to do business with Sir Walter I may well do so again.” I walked over to Barbara: “The same goes for you, Mrs Albertson; it was a pleasure to meet you and may the rest of your vacation be as enjoyable as it has been so far.” As we shook hands we each squeezed a little harder than necessary.

“As my husband said, Tom, thank you for the wonderful memories of my time in Oxford. Take care of yourself, Tom!” she said, then leaned in and kissed my cheek. Lastly it was Chip’s turn:

“Have a great holiday, young man, and remember to wear your kilt with pride! You are an honorary clan warrior now and never forget it!” He put his arms up and around my neck and hugged me: “Thank you, Mr Campbell!”

I was back at Wilburly Hall in time for dinner, so after putting the Bentley away I stopped off in the kitchen to tell Mary I was back; I then went to my room to clean up. It felt a little odd to take off my kilt again, but I’d been wearing it all day so I had a quick wash and changed into a dinner suit. Sir Walter had arrived home not long before me and all three of them were a little surprised when I appeared at dinner, although the table had been set for four. Davina probably had the biggest smile on her face, although Lady Maude was a close second. All Sir Walter really wanted to know was if the Albertson’s had had a good time, while the ladies wanted more details of my day; which with the most interesting events omitted, of course, sounded much less pleasurable than it actually was.

When I finally got to my bedroom I was probably more tired than the day before, but not unexpectedly I found Davina in my bed waiting for me. I once again did my duty, on several occasions over the course of the night, until we eventually had to concede defeat, when we fell asleep.


As it was Davina’s last day at Wilburly, I wouldn’t have been at all surprised to be awoken by her demanding that I make love one last time; however, instead I woke up at my usual time to find her asleep on my shoulder, her long dark hair cascading over her back and my chest.

Despite, shall we say, her youthful enthusiasm, I had grown quite fond of Davina Atherton and I had decided that I would miss her when she returned to her husband. It had been suggested at one point that I drive her home to Hampstead, but Davina had received a telephone message that Freddie Atherton would pick her up, staying overnight and returning in the morning. He was the proud owner of one of the first Jaguar XK 120 Roadsters and the desire to drive it from London to Oxfordshire and back was probably a greater motivation than the wish to see his wife again. Perhaps I’m being unfair to the man, but that’s the impression I got on the few occasions that we had met socially at Wilburly Hall. He was a bright star in his own little universe, but the people in that sphere seemed to have scant time for anyone outside it. This may even have included his wife’s parents, who to Freddie were practically ‘trade’!

Davina’s usually effervescent personality appeared to have receded as the day wore on. I was not required to attend Sir Walter, but I thought it wise to keep myself busy away from the house, as I didn’t want her to be seen perhaps showing me undue attention, and when we did spend any time together it was always in the presence of her mother. There was an unstated understanding, that although Lady Maude knew about mine and Davina’s relationship, her being the one that arranged it, we never acted in any way improperly when the three of us were together. One should not forget that Lady Maude had held her own feelings and needs in abeyance while her daughter was staying with her, and in all likelihood she would expect to resume her previous status as my lover as soon as possible after her daughter’s departure. For my part, although I enjoyed Davina, in the fullest sense, I knew from the outset that ours was, at best, a temporary affaire d’amour. You could perhaps speculate that I had been too successful in the application of my task, with the result that as Lady Maude had told me, Davina had now lost her heart to me. I had heard and believed all of the declarations of love made to me, which were I believe genuine, but even if it was possible, I was not sure that at this point in my life that I really wanted a wife, especially when their appeared to be a ready supply of willing lovers available. And so Davina continued to mope around Wilburly Hall until Lady Maude finally ran out of patience.

“Thomas, Davina has at least three hours until Freddie arrives, so for goodness sake man, take her somewhere and cheer her up!” Davina looked up at her mother and for the first time that day she smiled: “Do you mean—”

“Yes, Davina, I mean—” A suddenly very happy young woman stood up and took my hand and almost literally dragged me upstairs with her. She opened my bedroom door and as soon as it was closed again behind her she was pulling off her clothes; and such was her haste that she left her shoes and hose in place, instead switching her attention to my clothing. I must say that I found it amusing, so I just lay back on the bed and literally let her have her way with me!

No sooner was I divested of shoes and socks and stripped to the waist, when a highly animated Mrs Atherton was astride me and inserting that necessary part of me into her ready and willing body. She let out a long sigh of relief as she lowered herself down onto my rampant member and leaning onto my chest for support she began the dance of love. I don’t think that when it comes to love making that I have either a forceful or a submissive personality, but I have found that sometimes it suits me to allow my lover to set the pace, and ultimately we both achieve the same level of enjoyment, which is the main objective for me. On this occasion, however, I had to curb Davina’s enthusiasm somewhat, as I felt that she was losing control of her passion. I took hold of her wrists and almost forcibly lowered her down onto my chest, where I restrained her with my embrace while she was still impaled upon me.

“You have to savour the moment, Davina: I would rather make love to you once perfectly, than three times badly!” She stopped fighting me and relaxed.”

“Am I losing you forever, Tommy, because that’s what it feels like to me?” She was weeping now. I used my fingers to brush away her tears.

“No, you’re not losing me, Davina, but we are both going to have to make adjustments to our lives. You perhaps more so than I, because in a few weeks time your body might give you the first indications that you have a new life growing inside you.” She giggled.

“Yes, I’d nearly forgotten that; that was one of the reasons that I came here, wasn’t it. I do hope that I am, Darling, but if it is to be so, I don’t know if I can keep the truth from Freddie. His family do so want an heir, but I don’t think that I can lie to him; surely it’s better if he knows the truth?”

“To be honest that’s a very difficult question to answer. During the war I knew several serving airmen who fathered illicit children and sometimes they loved the mothers, but other times it was just a man and a woman coming together with the end result being an unwanted child. There was the other side of the story, too: with airmen’s wives having affairs which led to children. In the eyes of the law, Davina, you are an adulterer, but we know that you are doing it because you are in an unhappy marriage which your husband is doing nothing to try and make better; but he can still divorce you, because he is the victim. It is a very unfair system, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, very unfair! I suppose that I am lucky, though, because if Freddie did divorce me then I could come here and live, couldn’t I?”

“Yes, you could.”

“And Mummy and I could share you, couldn’t we?”

“Yes, there is that possibility.”

“Then you’d better finish making love to me so that I can get ready for when Freddie gets here.”


I greeted him at the door when he arrived: “Did you have a good journey, Mr Atherton?”

“Yes, marvellous—there’s nothing like being in charge of a beast that does 150 mph when you put your foot down! Can you get my bags for me, Old Fruit!”

“Yes, Mr Atherton, of course, Sir! And the Jaguar?”

“Oh, yes, I suppose you’d better pop it in the garage. Are you sure that you can handle something that powerful?”

I took a deep breath and thought to myself: If I could fly a ruddy Mosquito at four-hundred miles an hour while under enemy fire during the war, I’m sure the I can drive a sports car a few yards!

“I should think so, Mr Atherton.”

He somewhat reluctantly handed me the key to the sleek, white machine. I must admit that the Jaguar had a very smooth engine and sounded very pleasing as I drove it at hardly more than walking pace to the garage. With the overnight bags in each hand I walked back through the kitchen.

“Is that Mrs Atherton’s husband I heard earlier Tom?” Mary asked me.

“Yes—I’ve tried, but I can’t bring myself to like the fellow. Look, I’m going to see if I can dine in here tonight; I’m sure that man will sour my appetite for your excellent cooking otherwise!”

“As you will, Tom, you know you’re always welcome here.”

“Are you seeing Andrew tonight, Mary?”

“No, not tonight: I thought that with an extra guest that I might be needed here. Why do you ask Tom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.