Mind Over Politics - Cover

Mind Over Politics

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This sequel to "Mind Over Managers" follows the Reverend Jack Saunders and his entry into the United States Senate, as well as his developing love affair with the Senate Majority Leader and her daughter, who is on her staff. There are other developments, of course, but those are the most noteworthy so far.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Politics  

“Given that she’s now your 24/7 concubine, Kate should be transferred to your staff, you know,” Heather proposed, being very practical.

“That works for me. She just needs to get used to some ... bilingualism ... of a different sort. Spanish instead of French. Think that you’re up to it, to helping the good residents of New Mexico instead of the equally good inhabitants of Maine?” I asked Kate, who licked her lips before making out with Xiao for about the third time since we arrived at the deli.

“Hell, yeah ... no offense to Mom. I’ll gladly find ... other ways of helping her out,” Kate assured us as she now knelt to suck her mother’s own tits, “starting with helping to drain these regularly. Breast milk ... the perfect drink to wash down my sub!”

“Oh ... God ... will we get anything done but sex?” Heather blushed a bit as her own daughter sucked hard on her teats again.

“One wonders, but at least the American people won’t get screwed ... not in the usual sense by their own government at any rate,” I laughed as I watched the shift manager pound Jen over a table on his own lunch break.

“Looks like your good lady wife is getting screwed pretty well herself,” Phil noted now with some amusement.

“She’s a great wife. She deserves the pleasure, no doubt of that,” I grinned as Jen moaned in ecstasy from being taken in public.

“I love that no one needs rubbers ... at least not for that. If they want them for birth control, well, at least that will save the industry. I hope. I don’t want anyone out of a job, but I’m also tired of STDs and HIV. So is Heaven, apparently, from what you told me,” Heather winked at me.

Meanwhile, we watched Roxanne suck Carl’s cock and Cheryl lick her ass. Phil felt his own loins stirring again. As soon as the fast food worker pulled out of Jen, I pointed to my wife’s cunt to command him to enter her himself. If he minded the stranger’s sloppy seconds, he didn’t show it, while he plowed my sweet, Gothic wife as she needed. Jen moaned even louder now, as she got a second helping of the dick. If there was anything that my delectable wife loved more than to be fucked hard from behind, while bent over, I didn’t know what that would be. Many guys in turn were just icing on the cake, of course.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist the taste of Roxanne’s sweet ass, you know!” Cheryl told me just before I planted a lip lock on her.

“Don’t you dare apologize for rimming someone, especially someone who I love! For that matter, you’re someone I love and you know it! Analingus is such a beautiful act, don’t you think?” I told Cheryl as she climbed on my prick and started riding me in front of everyone.

“Yes, well, when we get home, I’m gonna spread Grace’s cheeks and devour her ass until the end of time ... okay, not literally, but you get my meaning. I want to rim the fuck out of her! I hope that she’s doing the same to her own sweet mama right now! Pammy deserves a fine rimjob, don’t you think?” Cheryl used one of our many pet names for Grace’s mother.

“Who would be watching Vicky if she’s doing that? Jess and Jamie, perhaps? They would deserve a reward of their own for that, I wager,” I chuckled as I plowed Cheryl good and hard on my chair.

“Oh, I’d give them one ... or maybe we can together!” Cheryl insinuated that she’d eat Jess and Jamie out while I fucked them in turns.

“Or maybe they want to go down on you,” I pointed out.

“In that case, bon appetit, I would say, wouldn’t you?” she winked at me as I drove deeper inside her hungry, soaking wet gash.

“This has been one helluva lunch!” Carl declared.

At that point, the female deli cook now took her turn riding him and Roxanne fed him his sandwich by hand. She looked Indian to me, and I don’t mean the American kind. She could have walked straight out of one of Bollywood’s wilder flicks (the ones that governments sought to censor and suppress). She certainly didn’t act as reticent or reluctant as traditional Desi girls were expected to be.

“Tell me about it,” I grinned as I finished my cheesesteak and Cheryl squeezed the last drop of cum for a little bit out of me by clenching my dick.

“Please tell me that you’ll be back soon,” the Desi cutie pleaded with me while bouncing up and down on Carl’s pole.

“You’re wanting your turn with someone else, eh?” I teased her a bit.

“With all of you, sooner or later ... Senator ... or is that Reverend?” she said before biting her lower lip in sheer orgasmic delight from my brother-in-law’s cock inside her.

“I love how often we’ve been drawn into random romps with total strangers ... and they’re never strangers again after that!” Jen declared before giving me a real steamy kiss now that Phil was done with her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.