Dogging Tales - Cover

Dogging Tales

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The next day, I walked round to his house as arranged and this time he was walking his dog on it’s lead. It was quite a big dog, a Central Asian Shepherd, I think he said the breed was and called him “King”.

He put the dog in the back and we jumped in the front. Then told me we were going to take King to the forest so he can have a good run around. On the way, he asked me if I was OK about yesterday, so I told him it was unexpected but yes I was OK.

As we drove he reached over and started fondling my cock again. I was hoping he would and just slid back and opened my legs to give him better access. He told me to move closer as he was having to lean over to reach me and he was driving, so I moved more towards the middle of the front bench seat.

My cock was hard in no time as he squeezed and fondled me through my jeans. It was only a 15 minute drive and we were back in the little lane and parking the car. This time there was another car there but the car was empty. He said it was probably someone walking their dog like us.

As soon as he stopped, he scanned the area around us and went straight for my zip. He pulled my cock out and I pushed them down around my knees again. He cupped my balls and wanked me again saying what a nice young cock I had and then went down and started sucking me.

The dog was yelping in the back so he had to stop and go open the back door to let the dog out. I sat there looking down at my wet hard on and started wanking it again until he got back in the car.

When he got back in, he told me to slip my jeans off, so I did while he watched and started getting his own cock out. He got me to lay back and played with my cock while wanking his at the same time. Then he leaned over and put my cock in his mouth and cupped my balls squeezing them gently then a bit harder as he went down on my cock furthur.

He pulled off and told me to put my feet up on the dashboard so my legs were up and open. He started sucking me again but this time he put some spit on his finger and as he cupped and caressed my balls, he pushed the tip of his finger in my bum.

This was the most incredible feeling and he must have known exactly what I was feeling as he stopped sucking and just held my cock in his mouth to stop me ejaculating too soon. He pushed his finger in a bit more and it gelt a bit tight so he pulled it out and put more saliva on two fingers and lined up my bum hole.

Then he pushed one finger in again while we both watched my cock jerking all by itself ... He moved his finger in and out and it slid in deeper making me grip the cold leather seat.

Then he said, “Lets see how high your cum can squirt out.”

I was feeling like my cock was going to explode, he pushed his finger really deep into my bum and cupped my balls then started rubbing, what I now know, my prostrate gland and sperm just squirted out like a fountain. He hadn’t even touched my cock ... but it was pumping sperm up in the air and even hit the roof of the car.

He was smiling and was obviously pleased with my show of virility and eased his finger out slowly.

I put my legs down and sat normally as he started wanking his own cock. I watched him not sure what to do as he was well ... teaching me stuff I had never done before.

My cock was still up but not as hard as before so he reached over to play with it again. I don’t know why, but I reached over to him and touched his cock. He moved his own hand away and let me explore him. His cock was different to mine and bigger. Probably 6 or 7 inches and much fatter. He had a foreskin that was sliding back and forth over the big red head and it felt really nice to hold and touch him.

He sat back letting me hold and wank him, then asked me if I wanted to try sucking it, like he did to me?

I didn’t answer as I wasn’t sure I was ready to do that but he sort of pulled my head down and I put the head in my mouth ... It tasted salty and pre cum was dribbling out the end but it wasn’t unpleasant. I pushed my hand into his pants and cupped his big hairy balls like he did to me before.

His balls felt really nice and I sensed his cock got much harder as I squeezed them.

“Squeeze them harder”, he told me. So I did and he started to cum in my mouth. I tried to pull away but he held my head down and I felt him pulsating into my mouth. I didn’t gag but felt my mouth was full of his salty sperm.

As he released my head I let it all dribble out and down over his cock and balls. He told me I was a fast learner and I made him cum much quicker than he usually did. This made me feel pleased with myself but sort of guilty at the same time.

I knew what we just did was wrong but it was also a very pleasurable experience. He grabbed the tissues and offered me some to wipe all his spunk off my mouth and face. He was really wet as I didn’t swallow his cum and let it go all over his cock and balls.

I put my pants and jeans back on and he opened the window calling for King. The dog came bounding out of the trees and Victor let him back in the car.

I asked him if I could drive the car again and he said I could, so we swapped places and he directed me out of the car park and down the narrow track to the road.

As we drove along, he asked me again, how I felt about what just happened and I just said I was fine and it was fun. He then told me he saw someone creeping around outside the car and said for me, not to tell anyone what we did as he could get in trouble with the police.

I assured him, I could keep a secret and as I enjoyed the experience, I remembered thinking to myself, I wanted to have more.

We drove around the country lanes for about 45 minutes and as we were now getting close to the main road, he told me to pull over and I jumped in the passenger seat while he drove us home.

A few days went by and we had arranged “for another driving lesson”, at the weekend. However, I was feeling so turned on by what happened, I couldn’t stop wanking when ever I got the chance, at home, in the bath and even at school in the toilets...

By Wednesday I was getting frustrated and impatient so decided to go see if Victor was around. I went for a walk down his road but didn’t see him so carried on to the shops, about 300 yards past his house and down the next road. On the way back I saw him going into his house, he must have had taken his dog out for a walk.

As I approached he waited by his front gate and asked me if I was OK. It was just getting dark and about 7 PM on a nice cool autumn evening. I told him I was bored and had come out for a walk. He must have sensed that I was looking for a bit of fun so asked me if I had seen all the cats?

“Cats, what cats?, I answered him looking a bit perplexed.

“All the cats that live in the barn over there.” He pointed to an old barn at the end of his garden behind the area where his car was parked.

I told him, I didn’t know, so he asked me if I wanted to go and see?

I knew he was really trying to get me to go down to his car so I said, yes, I’d like to see all the cats in the barn.

“Wait here while I put king in the house and we can go and see if they are there tonight.”

He opened his front door and took King inside, I walked down the driveway at the side of his house and waited for him to come out. Victor exited from his back door and we wandered casually down to the barn and his car.

The light was fading fast and there were no lights near his car or the barn and as we approached he was looking all around him as there were a few houses that were pretty close but all had their lights off, so it looked like nobody was home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.