Ralph and Ed and Alice and Trixie - Cover

Ralph and Ed and Alice and Trixie

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The fearsome foursome from the USA find love and lust in the UK countryside. Ralph misses the buses, Ed misses the sewers, and the two girls are quite satisfied with the average nine inch dicks of the male population.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The whole thing about BREXIT was beginning to get on Ralph’s nerves because he really didn’t have any skin in the game.

Still, it was amusing to him to see how the locals argued and got so emotional about the affair in the pubs, and almost anywhere that people got together to have a bit of fun. He decided to put off the planned Canal trip with his beloved spouse and his best friends Ed and Trixie and announced to the group that they were going to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower and visit some of the night clubs to ogle the dancing girls showing off their colorful undies to all the customers in a display of bent-over bums certified to give any guy a nice stiffy even with his wife sitting right next to him.

Trixie put up a stink because she considered those French girls to be all a bunch of whores and cock-teasers looking to make a quick buck.

As soon as Trixie said the word “buck”, all Ralph could think about was his favorite word “fuck” and he hoped his wife Alice didn’t see him rubbing his hand between Trixie’s knees under the kitchen table. Of course, Trixie didn’t mind at all and she spread her pretty legs wide automatically because she loved the danger of being found out by her husband or Ralph’s wife for being a loose woman and a husband stealer.

Poor Trixie didn’t suspect that her best friend Alice was fully aware of her dishing out all the goodies to her husband Ralph. In fact, she was smiling because she had hold of Ed’s huge horse cock under the table and was stroking him to a photo finish at the very same time. She used her apron to catch his spunk hoping that it would satisfy him at least until tea time when she could take care of his needs with her hot little box.

When Ed finally blasted out his copious spend, Trixie caught it all in her suddenly soaked apron and smiled at Ralph to show him her appreciation for his efforts in rubbing her itch with his middle finger buried to the root inside her sweet-smelling snatch. She fought bravely to keep the look of pleasure and satisfaction off her face because she knew Alice was no dummy and she would catch on to her wanton behavior with very little difficulty. After wetting Ralph’s demanding digit with her juices, she got up from the table to drop thee soaking wet kitchen towel into the laundry basket in the corner. The scent of sex was in the air rising from the smelly towel and her dirty panties hidden under her house dress that covered her slutty shame.

Poor Alice hadn’t had any loving with any of the other three for almost three weeks now and she had resorted to using the sofa pillow between her legs whenever she was alone. She insisted that there were no witnesses to her shameful humping. She would be horribly humiliated if any of them heard her sordid whining and groaning telling Mister Pillow what a good job he was doing to make her feel so good down there. The pink pillow was stained in memorable places and she loved resting her face in it when she dozed off because the scent of her sins was enough to keep her twat excited even though the humping was over and she was innocent on the outside but with her tummy churning like her blender just thinking about Mister Pillow’s ability to make her cum again and again with the tingle that she held so dear in secret shame.

Alice thought the proposed trip to Paris was a great idea and she already wondered if their hotel room would have nice soft pillows on the bed and the sofa for her to cuddle up and wrap her long beautiful leg around them with the tightest grip she could muster to achieve her much needed tingle.

She was ashamed of her addiction but she knew her husband was doing her best friend Trixie at every opportunity and she was secretly a little afraid of Ed’s huge horse cock. She knew it would dig up deep inside her like a serpent in the Garden of Eden making her cry like a schoolgirl when he pounded her from behind. Then, there were those times when he would make an intentional mistake and find her rear door with the thing and she knew the pain would quickly change to shameful panting with pleasure as he pounded her butt without mercy.

It was a relief for her to lay motionless under Trixie’s heart-shaped buttocks as her best friend sat on her face wiping her wetness on her mouth and nose and even forcing her to lick her dirt-hole as both husbands laughed at her predicament.

That first night in Paris, they stayed in the hotel room.

Ed had arranged for the French maid to clean their room naked from the waist down. They all watched the young girl as she dusted the legs on the sofa and she allowed them all to see her pulsating pucker just waiting for one of them to sample her tightness with cock, a finger or a dutiful tongue to taste her foreign juices and inhale her French perfume.

Both Trixie and Alice wore their silk vests and high heels but left their buttocks and bushes exposed so the boys could get inspired to a nice level of hardness to make them squeal with pleasure when they got down on all fours.

They were joined by the maid for hire whose given name was declared to be Danielle. In actuality, it was her real name because she saw no advantage in using a phony name in the circumstances.

Danielle was particularly attracted to Ed’s horse cock and she put her ass up high and buried her face in the sofa pillow to allow him the deepest angle of entry into her steaming vagina from behind.

The girl was cursing in French using English words as well to make certain they all understood the depth of her passion at taking Ed’s huge cock inside her core.

Alice took advantage of the situation to press her heated lips to the girl’s mouth and pushed her hungry tongue inside her mixing their saliva together like a cocktail of feminine desire. She sucked it all inside her drinking the girl’s essence and watching Ed’s cock disappearing inside the girl’s widely stretched cunt from behind. She moved her feverish mouth down to the girl’s protruding nipples and licked them and nibbled at them with her gentle teeth making the girl tremble with the need for sex and the demanding man’s huge cock deep inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.