Project Manager - Cover

Project Manager

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Standing at the airport watching people coming out of the customs area Scott couldn’t help but feel excited. It was close to three weeks since he had last seen Sandi. He still was amazed that she had offered to come here and live with him. To say he had an itch that Sandi could help scratch was a nice way of saying he was anxious to make love with her. They had exchanged phone calls, text messages and some emails but they only served to increase the feelings he had of missing her.

He saw her walking out of the customs area looking as good has ever pulling a large suitcase. She was looking both to her right and left trying to find Scott. When she finally saw him standing there she just about ran to Scott and gave him one big hug along with a nice kiss.

In asking her about her flight and she said, “The flight was smooth and that was the first time I flew in first class. That is the only way I will fly from now on. The flight attendants were very nice. I don’t know why people complain about airline food as mine was pretty good but maybe those two glasses of champagne helped.”

In the car driving to the apartment she brought Scott up to date on what had happen in her life. Her divorce was finalized and she had a contract to sell her house. The realtor will handle the final walk through and her attorney will handle the closing. As to her household items she put what she wanted in storage and donated the items she didn’t want.

The financial advisor she consulted with gave Sandi a list of investments which he recommended. Sandi invested in what was recommended with the exception of a cigarette company she didn’t invest in for personal reasons. She can monitor her investments over the net and write checks against the account if she needs to do that.

Walking into the apartment she gave it a good look-see before she unpacked and Scott could see she wasn’t overly impressed. Her spirits brighten a little when he pointed out the large food store one block away and said it was only two city blocks going in the opposite direction to an upscale shopping area.

Her spirts further brightened when he took Sandi to the country club for dinner. Thanks to Isabel talking to her father who was head of the membership committee a membership was extended to Sandi. The ambiance of the country club impressed Sandi as well as the various activities that were available.

Sandi did notice the ad for a physical therapist but said she wasn’t sure she wanted to do that. The tennis, bridge lessons, visiting the exercise room along with working on her tan she said were her first choice of things to do.

They had a nice meal but they both were somewhat anxious to get back to the apartment. Once there they renewed the appreciation they had of each other’s body. The time they had not been together increased the appetites they had for each other. Scott had two orgasms that night and he knew that Sandi had many more.

Waking up in the morning Scott’s stirring in bed woke Sandi. He gave her a glance and said, “You just don’t have that look on your face yet.”

She could see the smile on his face has he bent to nibble on one of her nipples. His hand was caressing her most private part which Sandi made very assessable for Scott to do by spreading her legs.

When Scott moved to get in between her thighs and mount her it was her turn to smile and she said, “Take all the time you need as this is going to need to last me till this evening.”

Her saying that only confirmed to Scott what he already knew that Sandi enjoyed making love. While he also enjoyed doing that her remark caused him to wonder if he could keep up with Sandi’s demands. For sure he was going to give it one hell of a try to do it.

There were the expected problems for Scott at the dam project but nothing that couldn’t be resolved in a short time. After work was over for the day he looked forward in coming back to the apartment to a warm and caring Sandi. He enjoyed hearing her tell him about her day over dinner.

Besides doing the required and her optional shopping she was spending quite a bit of time at the country club. Using the exercise equipment in the workout room and then jogging on the path that was alongside the golf course were becoming addictive habits for her.

One night at dinner she said that she had been talking to Connie an assistant club manager about the ad that was placed for a physical therapist. Connie said that so far there were no applicants. When Connie found out about Sandi’s qualifications she tried to talk her into applying for the position but Sandi politely told her thanks but no thanks.

At lunch later Sandi was approached by Doctor Jose Rando who asked if he could join her and he talked to her about the therapist position.

“I understand you are a certified physical therapist in the States. For a number of reasons we do not have many certified physical therapist in our country. We have a need to have someone with your qualifications here. Let me explain why that is. A number of my patients would be better off if they would do physical therapy along with taking the drugs I prescribe to cure their problems. The patients I am talking about to be treated here are those who are members of this club and no one else. Most of them unfortunately will only do physical therapy if it is done here at the club.”

“That amounts to a manageable number of people needing therapy sessions. Administering to all of them on a scheduled basis I think could be done in a half day or less. There is a room next to the exercise equipment room downstairs that is large enough and is equipped to handle the patients needing physical therapy. If a program could be set up here to do that the members of this club would be most grateful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.