A Little Help - Cover

A Little Help

Copyright© 2018 by Storm

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man is faced with making several decisions in his life, each that will drastically alter his future. His first decision is to help a desperate mother of two young children who can't pay for her groceries. This single act of kindness leads to a wonderful adventure that changes his life. The real question is; will he keep making the right decision or will he lose everything dear to him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Slow  

Ilse had messaged me on WhatsApp earlier that week that she had arranged for a babysitter to arrive Saturday midday, in other words, today. Her neighbor would watch her kids, which gave her two hours of freedom. I was nervous about her arrival; it had been over a week since I last saw her. She seemed to like me a little too much for my likes and to prevent crushing her heart, I had told her outright that I didn’t have any interest in starting an affair. Understandably, she had been upset about it, but she did want to continue seeing me.

She had let me know that she enjoyed helping me out with my ‘problems’ and that she also had her own needs that she needed satisfied. To satisfy both our needs, we agreed that first she would clean my house for an hour every week. Then, after she finished her chores, we could enjoy each other’s company. I really couldn’t care less about a clean house. I did an okay job at housekeeping and although it wasn’t perfect, I got the job done. No, the thing I was nervous about was what would happen after she finished her cleaning services.

Although I had done a decent job at cleaning my house in advance, including taking care of the heavy work, I figured she could do some easy chores like washing and folding the laundry. My work also included changing my bed sheets, just in case we did end up in bed. I had even bought a dozen condoms just in case it became more than heavy petting and cuddling. I was hoping for it, but at the same time I realized I could probably forget getting that intimate with her. Oh well, I won’t know until I try, right?

It was important to me that I didn’t give her the impression that she only got the job because she promised to make out with me. I genuinely wanted to help her out financially so she could pay her bills. I was eager to do more of course, but I wanted to do things at her pace. To make her feel more comfortable I had bought a bottle of good wine, some candles and I had soft music playing in the background. Too much? Probably yeah, but hey, I’m new at this!

I figured I’d keep those candles and wine hidden until after she did the chores, so I could surprise her. As far as the music went, I had tuned the radio to a popular music station, while I had a CD with romantic music ready to play at a moment’s notice. Two hours wasn’t a lot of time, they’d probably fly by so I wouldn’t want to spend too much time on romance.

My cat wasn’t accustomed to seeing me so restless. She figured something was up and she even gave me an amused look as I was busy fussing over the final details under her watchful eyes. Yup that’s right, she was so interested that she had both eyes open for a change. I guess it got boring after a while though since she yawned and went back to sleep, curling her tail around her body like only a cat could. I didn’t truly understand why I even took such efforts to prepare everything, I had made it clear a week ago that I had no interest in an affair, yet at the same time I was acting as if this was a date. I didn’t want to send the wrong message, but I did want her to feel comfortable and I thought that all of this could help achieve that.

Sensing that I needed to calm myself down, I went into the garden to sit on a comfortable chair. Being in nature, or what had to pass for it, always had a soothing effect on me. Although I wasn’t very big on gardening, my garden still had a small tree, several bushes, and a couple of nice flowers, which were in full bloom. I had also mowed the grass earlier and the smell of it still lingered in the air. Several birds were happily chirping away and with a cloudless sky, it was nice to sit in the garden and relax for a moment.

It seemed like only a minute had passed when I heard the doorbell ring. Getting up, I casually walked to the front door, intentionally trying to calm myself down. As I had expected, it was Ilse with a huge smile on her face. I doubted if the sight of her would ever get boring. Today, she wore a pair of tight jeans, gym shoes, and a loose fitting blouse with the top button undone. I also noticed she was wearing a bra and she had tied her hair in a ponytail.

If you ever visited the Netherlands, then you know some of the customs. One in particular was it was customary between men and women to give each other three kisses on the cheeks, left, right, and left again as a greeting. Women also followed the same custom, though men only shook hands. We leave kissing between men to the Italians; they’re far more comfortable with that. Anyway, I kissed Ilse three times, welcoming her into my home. Her scent was intoxicating. It really made me wonder what kind of perfume she wore. I vowed to myself that I would find out someday.

Offering her a seat on the couch, I asked, “Would you like something to drink before getting started?”

She politely declined my offer, replying, “No, that’s okay. I’d rather start cleaning right away and make sure you get your money’s worth. Is there something in particular you’d like me to do?”

After I took a seat on the other couch, I said, “Well, I thought you could do my laundry. I put my laundry in the drier an hour ago, so it should be about ready. If you could fold it and put it in the closet upstairs it’d be nice.”

She frowned when she said, “Surely you have more to do for me than that? You know how I feel about charity. I really want to work enough to make sure that you get your money’s worth.”

“If you insist, you could also clean the bathroom. I just figured I’d take it easy on you the first time. I’d like to show you around the house instead, so you know where everything is.”

Sighing exaggeratedly, she replied with a mocking tone in her voice, “We’ve been through this before, you know. I insist. Now let’s get moving; those chores won’t get done by themselves!”

She grinned at me to take the sting out of her comment. She was really something else, but she was also right. The chores I had originally given her would only take ten to fifteen minutes at most. There wouldn’t be a lot of work to do. I liked fiery women who knew what they wanted.

“Alright, if you want to make your money’s worth then I’ll task you with enough to keep you really busy for a full hour and drive you like a slave.”

“Finally! Now was that so hard to do, Master?” Ilse commented with another mocking tone and a mischievous smile.

The way she said ‘Master’ sent a shiver run down my spine. My vivid imagination was conjuring up several pleasing images. I sighed softly, while I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Now wasn’t the time for wild fantasies. I decided to show Ilse around the house instead. I told her where she could find the cleaning supplies and gave her a full tour of my little mansion.

She seemed genuinely impressed with my house. Its size amazed her. Her small apartment would easily fit twice inside my house and then some. She also really liked my garden and gave several ideas on what I could do to liven it up a bit. Maybe next spring I’d hire her to also do my garden. I doubted that she’d consider it a chore anyway, she seemed happy enough to do it for free.

She had brought a bag with her with several cleaning utensils, like gloves and an apron. After she rolled up her sleeves, she got busy right away, starting with the laundry. Not wanting to get in her way or distract her from her chores, I thought it best to leave her to her chores. I decided to go into my study instead. When my PC booted up, I checked my e-mail and chatted with a couple of my friends that I hadn’t talked to for a week while my PC played relaxing music in the background.

Time seemed to fly by and soon I felt two soft hands starting to massage my shoulders. A small groan escaped my throat and I relaxed under Ilse’s skillful hands. I quickly told my friends that I had to go and logged off Skype. Closing my eyes, I let my breath slowly escape from my lips as I enjoyed Ilse’s tender ministrations. She rubbed the tips of her fingers in my tense muscles to help them relax, kneading them with just enough force to make me feel good.

“I’m done with my chores, Master,” Ilse softly spoke near my ear, giving my earlobe a playful lick with her tongue.

Turning my desk chair around, I faced her and I pulled her onto my lap. Ilse let her legs dangle on my right side while I wrapped my left arm around her waist to support her. My free hand gently stroked her cheek, drawing her close for a kiss. Ilse seemed eager. She had slightly parted her lips and closed her eyes as our lips melted together. My hand caressed her cheek and neck while we were making out. We moaned in each other’s mouths, while our tongues massaged one another.

Ilse’s hands weren’t idle either, she had put her right arm around my neck for support while her left hand caressed my chest and unbuttoned my shirt. Once she had opened the top buttons, she sneaked her hand below my shirt, scratching her fingernails over my chest. I’m not going to brag about how I have the chest of a body builder. Let’s face it, when was the last time you saw a muscled accountant? It was probably in some movie where he had super powers and was only using the job as a disguise to hide his real identity.

I’m fit though and depending on my mood, I visit the gym one to three times a week. I had even gone four times last week to get rid of a lot of excess energy. Even the woman behind the desk had commented on my increased appearances and wondered if there was a special reason.

We got along well and I often joked around with her before I started my routine, but I didn’t know her well enough to tell her about Ilse. Pushing my random thoughts aside, I focused on Ilse’s ministrations instead. She seemed to like my chest just fine, rubbing her hand over it and exploring my body. Although I have a bit of a belly, it is nothing that I should be ashamed of and it certainly didn’t seem to bother Ilse.

Mimicking her actions, my own hand sneaked down her chest. When I cupped one of her breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze, it made Ilse moan in my mouth. Wanting to feel the real deal, I unbuttoned several buttons of her blouse, until half of them were undone. Luckily, she had the foresight to put on a front clasp bra. I hated fumbling with those clasps when I was in a hurry to see a pair of breasts. It was easy to unclasp her bra with the snap of my fingers. Cupping a bare breast felt so much better, especially when I felt her nipple stiffening against the palm of my hand.

She liked it when I took her nipple between my index and middle finger, rubbing it teasingly between them and drawing a louder moan from her. I couldn’t resist the temptation any longer and broke off our kiss, my mouth searching for one of her nipples instead. When I took one of them between my lips, I sucked it in my mouth and gave it a soft bite, which made her groan from delight.

Suddenly, she stood up without breaking contact, deftly unzipped my pants and indicated that I should raise my butt for a second. She pulled them off, together with my boxer shorts while I kept teasing her nipple. She kicked off her gym shoes next, but she had to break contact shortly to do so. She quickly pulled her pants and panties off while removing her blouse and bra a moment later.

She sat in my lap again once was completely nude. This time she faced me and straddled my legs. She offered her other nipple, which I eagerly accepted. I still wore my unbuttoned shirt, but I quickly got rid of that as well. My cock was already standing proud at attention, poking Ilse in the abdomen. I could feel the gentle fuzz of her pubic hair, grinding against my dick. Apparently, she trimmed her pubes, although she had a small patch remain above her slit. Her breasts were in the way so I couldn’t get a good view of her pussy. However, I doubted I’d have to wait much longer before I would get to see her cunt.

Ilse wiggled around in my lap and moaned louder with every passing minute, until she couldn’t take my teasing any longer and groaned, “Take me!”

I easily picked her slender frame up and carried her next door to my bedroom. Ilse let out a yelp of surprise when I laid her down on my king-sized waterbed and the mattress fitted to her form.

Grinning, I asked, “You like?”

“It took me by surprise; I didn’t know you have a waterbed! I’ve never slept on one of these before.”

Bouncing around for a second, she decided that she liked it after all and spread her legs wide in an open invitation. Luckily, my waterbed was built with different compartments inside the mattress. Unlike ordinary waterbeds you could get around quite easily on mine. It prevented the usual hassle of getting out of a waterbed even when you put a lot of weight on a single spot. Another big advantage of this bed was that I could also heat or cool the water. Nothing beat a warm cozy bed on a cold winter’s night. It had cost me a pretty coin, but I never wanted to go back to an ordinary mattress again!

Right now, however, I had other concerns to worry about, namely a beautiful maiden who wanted me to go down on her. I liked the small stripe of pubic hair she had left above her clit, but I was glad that she had shaved off the rest. Getting hair between my teeth had never been a hobby of mine, although I loved to eat out a well-lubricated pussy. Ilse’s slit most certainly seemed to fit that requirement. She was literally dripping with juices oozing out of her hot cunt.

Never one to deny a lady her pleasure, I started with a gentle rhythm. I paid special attention to her clit and after I had licked her for several minutes, I moved first one and then two fingers inside her pussy. My actions made her cum all too soon for my likings. I would have preferred to tease her a bit longer. Ilse stiffened, groaning like a tigress in heat until her body relaxed again. I withdrew my fingers and tongue, figuring she might be too sensitive for me to continue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.