The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark - Cover

The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Renewing Things with Scotia (and Barry)

It was Thursday when Mark got the call, but it was Scotia, not Marcie.

“Hi Mark, how are you?” she asked, somewhat coyly.

“I’m fine, how are you?” he countered, trying to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

“Good, really, good” big pause.

“How do you feel?” He asked sincerely.

“Oh, I’m fine. Fully recovered. You were quite good at what ... um, we did together. I ached and hurt for a day or so, but nothing was damaged and in two days I was as good as new.” she said very matter of factly.

“That’s good. That was my intent”

“I know. Um, I mostly called to say thank you. I know that’s awkward for both of us, but I needed what you gave me. I needed it bad,” she finished.

“Yeah, I know. Well it sounds strange, even to me, but ‘You’re welcome’ is the only response that comes to mind,” he replied.

She laughed, “Yeah it does sound strange, but it’s appropriate. And, err, Mark?”

Uh-oh, he thought, “Yes?”

“Let’s do it again, okay?”

There was a silence from both of them.

Ultimately it was Mark who spoke first, “Have you discussed this with Barry?”

“I knew that would be one of your first questions, but I need to know if you’re willing before I approach him. It will be difficult for him, and if you say no, well, I don’t know what I’ll do. Probably something stupid, you know?”

There was a short pause before she continued. “Anyway, I need your answer first!” she said, baring her soul.

“Scotia, I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been expecting this call. I have. You have to go through Barry, if he asks me to do it, well then, the answer is yes. I did enjoy our time together. I think you know that.”

“I’m really glad to hear that” she said, obviously as excited as I was, “I’m sure you’ll hear from Barry soon!”

The phone went dead. Mark was both exhilarated and nervous. It was quite the rush; he’d wanted this to happen with Scotia but having met Marcie and being so taken with her left him apprehensive about continuing his dominating relationship with Scotia.

He decided to tell Marcie the truth. She seemed fairly open about sex—she had told him about Aniah and other skeletons in her closet and he hadn’t expected that and she had listened without interrupting him when he opened up about Rana and her Iranian family and how they’d been separated seemingly forever. So he decided to call her and discuss Scotia with her before her husband pinned him down one way or the other.

She answered on the second ring.

“Hello?”

“Hi Marcie.”

Marcie’s knees gave way and she stumbled to the nearest chair and sat.

“Mark ... how are you?”

“I’m fine, more importantly, how are you?” Have you been behaving?”

She giggled like a little girl, pleased with hearing that husky voice of his and that he got right to the point.

“Um, well I masturbated after you left. That was the bad girl in me. But I stayed home and didn’t roam the bars looking for Mr. Goodright, or whatever his name is.”

“I think the name’s Goodbar, but I don’t care about him. I care about you. Listen I want to talk to you.”

“Anything...” she whispered.

“What?”

She fought to control her voice and finally said: “You---you can talk to me about anything, Mark.”

Worried about revealing his coming contact with Scotia, he failed to read anything into her words.

“Yeah ... well, remember I told you about this woman that wanted me to dominate her?”

“The councilman’s wife ... yeah.”

“She just called me. She wants another session. I told Scotia her husband had to approve it. I was trying to buy time. It wasn’t the best thing to tell her. Seems he’s going to call me and tell me it’s okay.”

“Dug yourself a hole, huh?”

“Yeah, seems so.”

“So do her.”

“You---you don’t mind?”

“Of course not. Why should I?”

“I ... um, I thought we had something ... a connection...”

With her next words Mark was positive he heard a different sound in her tone, one of forbearance and tolerant of the acts he would be partaking of with the other man’s wife.

“Hey, if both of them are up for it, why shouldn’t you? Um, what if anything are you getting out of this?”

“He’s in a position to discourage certain people from using my services. My architectural services, I mean,” then he laughed and Marcie joined him.

“Do her!” Marcie said, “And by the way, my sponsor said that we might as well get on with whatever we’re going to do and see where it goes.”

“Oh! Really?”

“Yeah, ain’t she sweet?”

“Tell her I love her too.”

“No way! She’ll think you want in her pants. She’s an addict too, you know.”

“Tell you what, when I hear from the husband and learn what’s what, I’ll call you and maybe we can set a date.”

“A date? For what?”

“You know what it’s for. I’m going to fuck your brains out and you’re going to do the same to mine.”

“Sounds like a hellofa date.”

“It will be.” They were both laughing excitedly as they ended the call.


At 9:45 the following morning he heard from Barry.

“You were right. I guess I knew you would be. We need to talk about Scotia. How about lunch again today, the usual place?”

He sounded quite calm, even cheerful. Mark suspected that he had warmed to the idea somewhat.

“I really can’t today. Full schedule. How about a beer after work instead. Besides we might both need one to talk about this” Mark countered.

“Okay, that works too”

They arranged the details and hung up.

They arrived at almost exactly the same time, found a corner table and ordered a couple of beers.

Barry seemed to be pretty much himself as they talked in generalities for a few minutes. Finally Mark broached the reason for our meeting.

“Barry, this has to be one of the strangest things I’ve ever got myself into!” Mark laughed quietly.

“No shit, I know what you mean. If anyone would ever have suggested I’d be involved in something like this I would have called them crazy, but now...”

“I assume Scotia approached you about, well about more of the same?” Mark asked.

“Yes. Well you said she would.”

“What did she tell you?” Mark was trying to discern if she told him she’d already talked to him.

“Look, I know you’re in a bit of an awkward situation, don’t worry about. She told me she called you, but you told her she had to talk to me. I appreciate that, really I do.” Barry seemed sincere.

“Well, I didn’t want to keep it from you, but I didn’t want to rat her out if she hadn’t told you either. Thanks for letting me know” Mark said, relieved.

“So what did she say?” he inquired of Borelli.
“Well, she told me that after your, uh, your, last time together she realized she’d really missed that part of her life and that if she and I are going to get along she needs it as safe outlet. She keeps trying to reassure me that it’s not about me, but I know it is, to some extent at least. Anyway, last night she asked me if I could be okay with it again and if so, would I ask you again.
“I told her I’d have to think about it. Then this morning I told her I’d talk to you today. And here we are” he explained.

Mark was elated. She hadn’t told him she’d already asked him!

“Have you thought some more about our conversation on this?”

“Shit Mark, the better question is ‘have I thought about anything else?’”

“Well?”

“I really have thought about what you said. I’m convinced that if I can’t fulfill her needs, sooner or later, best friend or not, our marriage isn’t going to survive.”

“I think you’re probably right man. I hate to say it, but I do” Mark said earnestly.

“Besides, after that Sunday night, and thinking about what you said, I think I might enjoy myself more than I had ever thought possible in the past” Borelli said pensively.

“I guess that means you’re willing to give it a try. And don’t forget what I told you, the two of you may have to meet in the middle and find something that works for both of you. It doesn’t have to be perfect, or meet either of your needs 100%. If Scotia loves you like she says she does, and I absolutely believe she does, then I think this will work, as long as you can accept it, maybe even enjoy it and not find it a repugnant task you do for her sake. And if you’ll let me help like we discussed, I think you probably can!”

“Well, I’m convinced I have to try. How bad can it be?” Barry said with a mischievous grin, the likes of which Mark had ever seen on his face before.

“There is one other thing though” Barry continued, far more serious again.

“What’s that?” Mark asked, unsure of where he was going.

With a different, rather sheepish grin Borelli replied, “Well, maybe I can learn the rough stuff from you and even use it on her. But I can’t grow my cock to match yours. Especially based on what Scotia said!”

“God damn her!” Mark barked, only half kidding. Barry laughed out loud and Mark couldn’t help but join him.

“Look, that may be true, but I doubt that part of it will matter much if you can handle the rest. She probably didn’t find that the reality of what we did met her perceived expectation anyway. I can’t conceive what actually goes on in a woman’s mind; but it’s probably way past our capabilities anyway. But trust me; they let you know if you fall short. Just listen to them.”

“You know, Newlin, I was mostly kidding you. She did say something about your size, but we really haven’t talked about went on. We agreed it might make matters worse. Scotia didn’t comment on how she felt about that aspect, really!” Borelli said easily.

Mark was a little pissed at that and since he’d jerked his chain he thought he’d jerk back a little too.

“Well, if she did find that part important, Hell, what are friends for?” Mark chuckled.

“You bastard!” Newlin said with an easy laugh.

“Look, seriously, I doubt that’s going to be an issue. If you’re game I’ll continue with her and see how everything works out.”

“I don’t see any alternative,” Borelli said sourly. If I don’t I might lose her. I’d blame myself forever. But, Newlin I DO have one caveat before I agree. I have a way that I can watch the two of you.”

“Oh?”

“My cabin on the lake; take her into the master bedroom. There’s a closet there. It affords me plenty of room to hide while observing the two of you.”

“Okay, how do I get her to take me there?”

“I’ll do that. Trust me,” he said and smiled, and the hair on Mark’s neck stood up

“Let’s do it” Mark said with an obvious lack of enthusiasm.

“Okay, here is what you need to know for now...”


Mark heard from Scotia an hour. She was ecstatic in that her husband had suggested they use their home on the lake for the tryst to avoid being seen by anyone in town.

“It’s that isolated?”

“Oh yeah ... long drive into the garage and if we leave the blinds down no one can see in. It’s perfect for our needs.”

“Your needs; Scotia. Your needs.”

“Mmmm, and I’m a needy slut aren’t I?”

“You are indeed. What’s more, you’ve made me twice as horny as I was before picking up the phone.”

Scotia laughed raucously.

Mark couldn’t help himself and laughed loudly too, then said, “You’re a total slut!”

Then more seriously, “I assume you want a new safe word this time?”

“I won’t make the mistake of saying no to that again. I would hope you don’t plan on using that ball gag. I couldn’t have used the safe word if I’d needed too. That wasn’t what I expected.”

“We can use the ‘slowdown’, ‘stop’ approach if you prefer.”

“Please, explain that a bit more, Mark.”

“Well, you can use two words, like Slower and Stop. They’re self-explanatory, or should be. We won’t need the gag. Your place is secluded and you can scream as loud as you want.

“Scotia... ?”

“Yes?”

“We start tonight and go through Saturday unless you want to stop. You can do that at any point, understand?”

“Of course I do, Mark, is all this necessary?”

“If you here with me I’d punish you for that remark. Now shut up and get your ass over to the lake house!”

“Yes Sir,” she said meekly and broke the connection.


Borelli had agreed to help Mark with some basic equipment, and one item awaited him in the middle of the living room.

“What the fuck!” Scotia barked in surprise. “How did that...”

“Shut up! It’s called a horse, and I had it put there,” Mark said tersely. It was really just a tall sawhorse with some vinyl covered padding on top and especially wide legs.

“You are full of surprises,” she said and took the slap across the face with a slight grimace, knowing full well it was coming.

“Quit gawking, you live here, you know what it looks like. Lose the clothing!”

He says it so casually, like he’s asking for a glass of water.

Scotia took a deep breath, and closing her eyes, slowly reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it easily over her head. There’s nowhere to put the shirt, so she let it fall on the floor. Her jeans were next, and she kicked her sandals off, heard the button snap, and the zipper opening, but keeps her eyes closed, pretending this is a dream.

In a way it is, for she’d asked repeatedly for this to happen, hadn’t she?

Slipping the jeans down her legs, Scotia simply stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor by the shirt.
Her hands have a slight tremor to them, not a lot, but enough to make it difficult to reach behind her back to open her bra. It takes her longer than usual to accomplish this little event, but she finally does and the soft material slides down her arms and drops to the floor. Scotia’s past the point of no return, so her panties join the pile on the floor unceremoniously.

The room is unusually quiet. Then she smells his scent a second before he tilts her chin down and kisses her. It’s a slow, soft, sexual, comforting kiss.

This isn’t bad at all, she tells herself.

And then he whispers in my ear, “When did you come to know you’re a submissive?”

“No, I’m not a submissive, Mark.” But her confidence falters as his shirt brushes against her nipples.

“Then why are you here? Naked and alone. His hand is sliding along her stomach, higher and higher, until his hand cups her left breast and the thumb brushes across the nipple.

“Are you going to hurt me?”

Mark’s eyes have a sad look in them. He nods his head. “Yeah, this time we find out how much you can tolerate.”

Scotia giggled, but they both knew it was a nervous reaction to his words.{br}

Even though seeing her nude wasn’t quite as novel as the first time, he was still impressed by her gorgeous body; especially the large, dark areolas and prominent nipples that were stiffening as he looked on to a length of about half an inch. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked. The nipple jumped to life. He flicked it with his tongue and then sucked in as much of her left breast as he could. She closed her eyes but didn’t move. Once Mark finished with the left breast, he moved to the right one.

Still sucking voraciously, he guided Scotia to the leather couch just a few feet from the horse and gently pushed her back into the plush leather and started licking a trail down between her breasts, over her belly to her navel. He stopped at her navel and licked it and sucked at it for a short time, then continued down to her hips. He spread her legs with his knee, kissed the shaven mound in the middle, then lay down between her thighs and kissed her hot, wet cunt before sliding his tongue in. She groaned out loud.

Mark used his fingers to spread her cunt lips apart, found her clit, licked it, and then sucked it into his mouth. Scotia’s breath got ragged and her moans were louder. He continued his sucking and licking until he felt she was about to climax. Then released the nub and slid his tongue inside her. Scotia’s hands clawed at the leather cushions and a scream came out of her. He continued his oral titillation of her lower extremities until tiring. Then on his knees, he took hold of each of her legs at the ankle, raised them straight in the air before resting them on his chest. Then, one at a time, sucked a toe into his mouth. Her eyes opened wide and she watched as he did each individual toe. Kissing, licking and sucking it.

Scotia was puzzled by this affectionate treatment when she expected spankings and pain and discomfort and who knew what else. But it was certainly stimulating her and when he moved forward and she felt his erection press against her hips, her cunt lips parted and Mark’s manhood slid between them.

A soft, satisfied “AHHHHH” escaped her lips and grew louder still as he opened his mouth and took the in step of her foot into my mouth. She moaned “Oh God!” and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

He lifted her up by the ankles, pulling her hips three inches off the couch, pushed his hips forward and buried his cock inside her as he thrust faster and faster. Her hands clawed at the leather and her head tossed side to side. Mark maintained a steady rhythm, in, out, in, out. Scotia moaned, screamed and begged until he finally released her ankles and leaned over her and stopped thrusting for a moment.

“Get up!”

{br}

“Huh?”

“Up! Get the fuck up!”

She scrambled and half fell off the couch, then got to her feet and stood waiting.
{br}

He admired the curve of her derrière as he cuffed her hands behind her back then moved her to the foot of the horse and said, ““Now I’ll show you about the horse.”

Scotia’s breathing had gotten heavier already. “I was sooo close, Mark ... couldn’t you have... ?” she panted, trying to catch her breath.

“Put one foot just outside these two legs,” he said, indicating a padded place on each of the legs.

She accepted his non-response and complied and when she’d done so, he took some straps and fastened them around her ankles. Her feet were now quite widespread.

“Now, bend over the top of the horse.”

She did and it supported her waist and abdomen at exactly the right levels leaving her head and chest dangling free. Mark took the strap that went over the top of the horse and tightened it snuggly over the small of her back. Scotia was now bent over with her feet wide apart and unable to move except her head and arms, and Mark was about to fix that.

He glanced at the clock again. Plenty of time left, good, he thought.

Scotia’s cunt and especially her ass were fully exposed and positioned exactly right for what he wanted.

He double checked her bound hands to ensure she had adequate circulation then tossed a rope up over a beam and pulled until her arms were pulled up and straining her shoulders, but not so much as to dislocate them.

Scotia grunted at this but otherwise remained quiet. What she didn’t comprehend at the time was this placed her mouth at a certain desired height. She would come to understand this in a very short time.

“May I ask a question?”

“You may.”

“Are all submissive’s women?”

“Some subs are men. A subs main goal is to please. That’s what makes them submissive. I would even guess that a natural submissive might take a dominant role if she thought it would please. She might not even realize what she’s doing.”

“I doubt very much that I’m actually a submissive,” Scotia said softly.

Mark kissed her then, she wasn’t expecting it, and was slow to respond. His hands roamed over her body, up her back, along her neck, settling in her hair. She feel a slight pressure and the next thing she knew Mark was pressing himself against her ass.

He breathed hotly into her left ear while rocking against her ass, then snorted, “Why the fuck am I here with you if you’re not a sub?”

Scotia felt his cock twitching with every motion. “Do you even understand why you---yes you, wanted this? Why you insisted that your husband allow you this privilege?”

When she offered no response other than breathing harder, he answered for her. “You crave it. Do you understand that much, my slutty submissive?”

“Fuck...”

WHACK

Scotia’s body was jolted by the force of the blow to her ass.

WHACK

With the second blow Scotia instinctively inhaled, but made no move to break loose. The spanking goes right to her core. Her pussy is all a tingle.

WHACK

Mark rubbed his hand over her ass then pressed himself against her again. A moment later he pushed her legs apart with his own then remained stationary. Scotia stayed bent over; not moving an inch, suddenly uncertain as to what comes next. Mark leans in even closer. His thumb starts to stroke up and down her windpipe.

For the first time Scotia feels panic surging through her veins. I’m in way over my head. Why did I agree to this? I can’t stop him. I don’t even know if I want to stop him.

He saw the fear and uncertainty in her and laid a soft kiss on her shoulder. “Don’t worry too much. I promised your husband I’d only take you as far as you can handle. There will be no permanent marks.

“Fuck you!”

Scotia inhaled sharply, and her body jerked forward involuntarily as he grasped her nipple between his fingers and pinched hard.

“Please. Please stop. Please stop.”

The pain diminished. She felt heat radiating through the entire breast. Yet she was panting with the expectation of another jolt of pain.

“Watch your tone of voice. Bad behavior will work against you.”

A little spark of anger grows within her. What the fuck was that? Mark notes the change in her eyes. He sees the fire in them.

“How’s your pussy, Scotia? I can smell you from here.”

Show me. Show me how much you really loved that.” Mark stands back from me and waits. I hate that. He’s an asshole. He knows I’m going to do whatever he says. The only one who hasn’t figured that out yet is me.

Her fire sputtered out. Scotia knew the instant he mentioned it that her pussy was wet. She could feel it. She was soaking wet.

She closed her eyes as his fingers glided over her outer lips before entering her vagina.

FOUR OF THEM! HE’S GOING TO FIST ME!

Her eyes shot open, but from her position on the horse she couldn’t see what he was going to do next.

“Well, well, well. I can’t believe how wet you are, girl.”

She closed her eyes at the way he said ‘girl’ and waited.

She didn’t have long to wait, for he withdrew the fingers and brought them to her lips.

“Open sesame, baby. Have a taste of this fine shit direct from vulvaville.

Her face burned with humiliation, but she opened her mouth and sucked her fluids from each of the fingers tendered.

“Now let me show you the reason you’re tied to this horse.

“I know the reason,” Scotia said and bit her lip with the realization she was better off keeping her mouth shut.

“You’re legs are a bit longer than most, so we’re going to have to improvise,” he said ignoring her comment. He held two iron pegs out in front of her, as if she would know what their purpose was. But she understood soon enough, as he screwed one of the pegs into a hole in the saw horse near her hands. When he finished he secured her ankle cuff to the peg. He did the same to the other side. That left Scotia with her hands stretched near the ground in the front of the saw horse, and feet slightly behind her hands and a few inches off the floor.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it?” Lifting her chin with a finger he forced her to look at him. “This is an improvised whipping bench.

“Try not to scream too much or I’ll gag you.”

“What---What about my safe word?”

“As I said, try not to scream.”

Then Mark soothingly wiped the hair out of her face and moved behind her.

“Ready or not, here I come!” And without any further hesitation, began spanking Scotia’s ass.

At first the blows came slowly, bringing more shock than pain, and then he paused to run his hands over her reddened buttocks enjoying the feel of the rising heat within.

It starts out slow, more shocking than painful. Occasionally he ran his hands over her ass, feeling the heat.

Then he increased the pace of his smacks; left, right, left, left, right, left, right. Scotia’s breath was coming in short gasps and she couldn’t help but whine with the unending pain.

She tried pulling against the restraints, but the bindings held. Mark paused to watch, then ran his hands over her body again before pressing against her red welted ass. The material of his trousers felt like sandpaper against her sore, tingling skin.

From the first stroke, her pussy has had a steady stream dripping out of it. She hasn’t said “No” or “Stop.”

Mark kept his strokes slow and even, and she adjusted surprisingly quickly. The thin red welts showed up beautifully on her pale white ass. Watching the tremors flow through her helpless body made him harder than ever. The silent tears falling to the floor were priceless.

He reconsidered his original plan to push her more before fucking her, but the urge to take her then and there won out. He could test her limits later.

But Mark made the mistake of laughing and it infuriated her. “Keep trying, girl. But you’re not going anywhere until I’m done with you.”

He remained behind her for several minutes, intent on calming her; his touches actually comforted Scotia after a while. She lay sprawled over the horse, catching her breath, feeling his hands and the rhythm of the movement.

Mark removed his clothing and saw her tense as they piled up on the floor next to her own. Scotia kept her head motionless, but her eyes took in everything going on.

Fully nude, he stepped behind her and immediately felt the heat pouring off her body. He sent two fingers into her, reopening her folds and slammed his cock into her.

She grunted.

He found himself immersed in her slick velvet heaven. She groaned as he pulled back and then plunged in again. He repeated his action again just to hear subsequent groans rise up a few octaves.

Pulling out again, he grabbed a handful of her tangled hair and yanked her head back before driving back into her again. Scotia stopped groaning. He slammed into her again; sending his own sweat flying off in all directions.

Suddenly Scotia’s body went stiff as a board; every muscle tight.

Then he felt it. Her pussy’s pulsating along his deeply buried shaft; and the juices dripping from her now trickling onto his balls and inner thighs. He almost stopped breathing as she milked his rock hard member, but managed to control his ejaculation by pulling out momentarily.

She cried out at the loss of his cock but waited like the good submissive she was proving to be. Mark didn’t need much time to recover and plowed back into her, fucking furiously this time. No more slow, deep thrusts, not if he was to own this pussy.

His furious assault lasted about 26 seconds before Scotia’s milking aftershocks pulled him over the edge.

“Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Cum in meeee!”

He came instantly. Unable to breathe, he pumped even faster, splashing spurt after spurt of semen against her vaginal walls and triggering another tumultuous orgasm in Scotia.

Momentarily exhausted, Mark lay down on her back as his penis softened inside her. Perhaps two minutes later it slipped out with a soft ‘pfffft’ and he pushed himself up allowing some cool air to caress the welts covering her derrière.

In a soft, loving voice he says, I have a surprise for you,” and without another word lifts himself completely off of her, pats her ass gently, causing a searingly sharp pain nonetheless; and casually donned his clothing, then left her still bound to the horse.

On the other side of the lake house he found Borelli waiting in his library.

Borelli sees him and quickly meets him at the door.

“Jesus, Newlin that was fast. How’d it go? Did she go through with it? She called it off, didn’t she? Yeah, I bet she did.”

Mark moved behind the small bar in the far corner of the library, grabbed a bottle of single malt whiskey and a glass. Turning back to the bar he saw Borelli’s frowning face taking a seat across from him.

“So where is Scotia? Still getting dressed I guess. She’s all right isn’t she?”

“She’s still upstairs. Mark replied then took a sip if the scotch.

“You’re done, right?”

“No.” He started pouring himself another drink from the bottle.

“You haven’t let her go?”

Somewhat angered, Borelli pulled the bottle from his hand. “I’m concerned about her well being, Newlin. So I’ll ask again. Are you finished? Did you let her go? Does she need help dressing?”

“What?”

Mark swallowed a small sip of the scotch. “She’s still up there, and I’m not ready to let her go yet.”

“Then what the fuck are you doing drinking here? We’re abiding with your rules, Mark. Don’t go changing them now. Is something wrong?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.