The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark - Cover

The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The Following Day

They were in Marcie’s apartment.

“My parents are getting suspicious, Marcie,” Aniah whined as she gnawed at a cuticle.

“How so?”

“I’m not sure, but I think it’s this neighbor, Mrs. Vincentia. She’s awfully nosy. She watches everything that goes on around here, so I think maybe she...”

After a moment’s thought, Marcie said, “I belong to a gym. I could bring you in as my guest. There are plenty of opportunities to do whatever we want without being spied on, and if anyone asks, you’re thinking of joining. You can tell your mother you need to lose a few pounds.”

Aniah’s eyebrows went up at that and Marcie quickly added, “Not that you need too, but it’s a good excuse. Girls are always worried about their weight. The gym is the perfect answer to that problem.”


The following day they went to the gym with Marcie flashing the woman behind the reception counter a quick smile and waving at Aniah standing just behind her. “Okay if I guest her?”

“Sure, more the merrier,” the woman said and handed Marcie an extra towel for the girl with her.

As they moved into the gym’s main area, Aniah seemed indifferent to what was going on around them, and Marcie gave her a light slap on the ass while saying: “You could at least pretend to be interested in what’s going on around you.”

Aniah scrunched her face into a large, silent yawn. “So where we gonna do it?”

“Let’s look at the changing room first, shall we?” Marcie said, not affected by the teen’s feigned boredom.

Marcie certainly knew how horny she was and gave Aniah a gentle shove towards the changing room. Aniah rolled her eyes and followed Marcie into the changing room.

Over the past few weeks Aniah had learned a lot about how to please a woman; how to eat pussy and more. She loved all of it.

The gym was relatively empty, with only a few women undressing or dressing, which afforded them some semblance of privacy. And when two older women finished dressing, they had one side of the room to themselves.

Aniah was wearing a t-shirt two sizes too small for her and her youthful tits stretched it to pornographic proportions. The yoga pants she had on would undoubtedly bring stares from anyone, male or female happening to see her in them.

Marcie sighed. The girl was an attention magnet. But Marcie’s pussy was already wet with desire for her youthful body and decided she could live with the unwanted attention Aniah would bring.

Aniah ran her hands over her body, smiled, and then asked if Marcie liked what she saw.

“I do, and you know I do. I could ... no, make that I will do something about it, but first let me get something off my chest.”

Aniah giggled. “I told you not to wear a bra to the gym.”

Marcie had to laugh at that, but got back on track immediately. “I ... um, I’ve been planning this conversation for almost a week now, trying to figure out how to broach the subject.”

Aniah realized she done something to piss Marcie off. “Oh? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, at least I don’t think anything’s wrong. I just haven’t found a way to say this without it sounding weird.”

“C’mon Marcie,” Aniah whispered. “We’ve rimmed one another, what’s left to be embarrassed about?”

“Okay, let’s see if I’m right then.”

Aniah scratched at her right nipple, then said, “Yeah, let’s.”

“I know you’ve fucked a few guys like Batman and Robin.”

Aniah smirked. “You mean David and Zeke.”

“Yes, among others.”

“Wha ... why are you asking me this? You want me to fuck some guy? Is that it?”

Marcie licked her lips nervously and felt herself ruining everything. God, why am I so nervous about this? She asked herself.

“Look, Aniah, my personal history is filled with one-night stands and the like. I couldn’t tell you how many guys I’ve made it with. I’ve told you I see a shrink, and that’s the reason. I thought I was a nymphomaniac.”

“You’re a nympho! Jesus!” Aniah gasped.

“Aniah, I’m not a nympho as it turns out. At least that’s what the shrink says. But I’m concerned for you. From what you’ve told me none of your experiences were the way a girl should experience intercourse with a guy. By that I mean, well ... look at the two of us. We’ve taken time to explore the finer aspects of sex with each other. We haven’t ... except for that one time, rushed things along. That’s sort of what I’m getting at. Sex with a guy can be almost as enjoyable as with a woman. I want to help you in that area.”

“Um, but what about that gangbang at the party? At least eight guys. That should prove something? I mean, it was okay, but I didn’t go apeshit over it. I was the talk of the school for a week, but that’s about it.”

“That’s not...”

Aniah interrupted Marcie, saying: “You think I’m a fuckin’ nympho?”

“NO! Definitely not! I think you need to do it with a guy that knows what he’s doing. I’m convinced that if you do you’ll being having sex with men and women, maybe both at the same time and enjoying the hell out of it.”

“You want me in a three-way?”

“No ... I might be there during your ... um, session, but would not participate. If things went south I might intervene, like your protector but otherwise I’d just be there ... but only for morale.”

“You sound like it’s all prepackaged and ready to go. When is it? Tonight? Tomorrow? When?”

“When you say so and not before, Aniah. I’m not forcing this on you. It’s just a suggestion. Just think about it, okay?”

Marcie neglected to mention that she had no particular male in mind for Aniah.

Aniah started moving from one foot to the other while standing in place. Her nipples were erect and seemed to be threatening to tear their way out of the flimsy t-shirt she was wearing.

“When? Want me to get it on like here and now?”

“No Aniah, I’m not rushing you into any decision. Just think on it and let me know, that’s all.”

Aniah nodded and with Marcie guiding her they began going through the motions of their workout routine, moving from cardio and stretching warm-ups followed by a vigorous session using the battling ropes and workout tires the larger open area allowed. They switched back and forth, with one of them undulating the long, heavy ropes while the other one lifted and flipped the ‘ladies tire,’ which was about three quarters the size of the larger ones used by the men.

There was no fooling around that day, and after finishing with the weights and treadmills and headed for the showers Aniah said calmly, “I’m fuckin’ pooped.” Then with the energy so often found in teenagers, added, “So you got someone picked out for me?”

“I do not. We will talk about that later, and I will try to find your prince charming based upon what you tell me. I can tell you one thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“He will be older than you. Probably much older. A man who knows what he’s doing. That’s what you need.”

Aniah shrugged and with a hungry look in her eye, said: “Sounds right ... okay, go get him.”

Marcie cupped the teenager’s breasts in both her hands.

“What if someone comes in?” Aniah giggled happily.

Marcie guided the lithe teen toward the showers. “No one’s in there, sweetie,” pulling her by the hand and kissing her when she turned. The young girl sucked Marcie’s tongue into her mouth as Marcie pulled the T-shirt up and over Aniah’s jubilant chest.

Marcie’s top came off next and while they were briefly separated she took her hair out of the ponytail he had it fixed in and shook her hair loose. Aniah quickly ran her hand through Marcie’s hair marveling at its shining texture.

“God you look foxy,” she said. Marcie’s ass tingled at her words. She laughed and quickly pinned Aniah against the shower wall with her own body, then leaned in and kissed her roughly while trying to get a finger into the young girl’s cunt.

Aniah growled against her mouth, “Shouldn’t we be saving that for this guy you’re setting me up with?”

Marcie laughed sharply and caught both of Aniah’s hands with one of hers and pinned them over the girl’s head and pressed them against the wall keeping them from interfering with what she planned on doing to Aniah.

“You like that?” Marcie inquired, breathing just a bit harder than usual.

“Yeah,” Aniah panted.

Marcie grinned. “Want more?”

“You know I do!”

Marcie’s free hand dropped to her crotch, pressing her fingers against her pussy through her yoga pants.

“Uh-huh,” Aniah moaned, making Marcie laugh lightly.

The tip of Aniah’s tongue reached out to touch Marcie’s lips, wetting them slightly before retreating back inside her mouth. She opened her mouth and pressed it against Marcie’s as the tip of her tongue slid in between Marcie’s lips, pushing past her teeth. Then their tongues met and sent an electric current through both of them.

Marcie released the teen’s hands and they quickly began gliding over Marcie’s body; even as the younger tongue kept swirling around Marcie’s mouth.

“We---we should get out of these clothes before turning on the water,” Marcie gasped as their mouths parted briefly.

“Or someone wonders why we’re showering together with them on,” Aniah added, and they both began laughing hysterically.

The laughter ended abruptly as two women entered the shower intent on using them for that purpose only. On seeing the two women caught up in an embrace, they let it be known that there was no place at the gym for ‘that’ kind of activity, and Marcie grabbed Aniah’s hand and pulled her out of the shower and then out of the gym entirely.

“Let’s find someplace a little quieter,” Marcie said hoping Aniah would stop laughing.

“That ... That was the funniest expression I ever saw! I mean ... your face---Marcie if you could see it...”

Leaving the gym they found themselves in a small alleyway. Still laughing they stood with their backs to the wall. Marcie pulled her brown hair back and said: “Oh, God, Aniah ... I’m sorry. I haven’t been here for quite a while. It’s changed. It was never crowded at this hour, but shit, wasn’t that something we had going back there?”

“Yeah ... I’m still tinglin’.”

“Ohhh ... tingly, eh? Would that be between your legs?”

Aniah smiled a slightly embarrassed smile. “Oh ... you know!”

“Think I do. Anyway I can tell you, I’m downright wet!”

Before Aniah could respond to Marcie’s bold statement, Marcie swung around so that she was just inches in front of Aniah, her hands on the wall on either side of Aniah’s head.

“I’m like really, really horny, Aniah. I’m like a fuckin’ bitch in heat.”

“Yeah? Um, I’ve never tole you but I fantasize about getting tied up and all that shit.”

Marcie lit a cigarette, and her eyes widened. “Shit ... you should have told me ... well, we can always get some scarves and stuff.”

“You think!”

“Sure, that’s easy enough,” Marcie said as she sent her hand under the teens t-shirt to fondle her breast.

“Mmmm, like it ... before---um, you were talking about fixing me up with an older guy.”

“Yeah?”

“Um, maybe he could do me while I was tied up? Like with me on my knees, or doggy style?”

Marcie was completely stunned.

Aniah arched an eyebrow and placed a hand on the one Marcie had on her breast then smiled at her. “So what’d ya think?”

Marcie paused, “Well anything’s possible, Aniah,” her free hand slid up the teen’s inner thigh.

“I ain’t wearing anything under these yoga pants,” Aniah laughed.

“I know, you little cock tease,” Marcie said as her hand dipped under the waistband of the tight fitting pants.

Aniah pressed her arms and hands back against the wall for support and tilted her pelvis toward the approaching hand.

Her head knocked against the wall, her eyes closed, her lips parted.

When Marcie made contact with Aniah’s sex, they both gasped.

“Ohmygod ... you’re so fucking wet...” Marcie’s voice was a hoarse whisper.

“Uh-huh.”

Aniah kept her eyes closed relishing the sensation of Marcie’s strong, lengthy fingers.

She groaned when the hand was withdrawn, but before she could protest, Marcie whispered, “I’m gonna make you feel soooo fucked up, bitch.” Then she kissed Aniah softly on the lips.

When Marcie broke the kiss she stared at Aniah for a few seconds. A small smile came to her lips.

Another hoarse whisper, a little dazed, “Should we do it right here?”

Aniah stared back, not knowing what would happen next. “You think?”

Marcie came out of her lethargy. She took Aniah by the shoulders and pinned her to the wall.

She pressed her upper thigh between Aniah’s thighs.

“Aniah didn’t react immediately, but when she did it was to emit a soft “Ahhh ... ohmygod,” and then tried to kiss Marcie’s neck. But missed and left a lipstick imprint on her collar.

Marcie kissed Aniah again, still rubbing her thigh between Aniah’s legs as their tongues entwined and the young girl moaned into her mouth. They were both sweating now. Marcie pulled her damp hair back then brushed the damp strands away from Aniah’s face.

“Go for it ... go on, do it ... do me,” Aniah gasped.

“No!” Marcie barked. “You...”

Aniah reached down and lowered her yoga pants to her knees then pulled the sodden lips of her sex apart, and only then did Marcie reseat her thigh back upon the girl’s cunt.

“Yeah! Make me cum this way, Marcie!”

She began to grind her thigh into the girl’s cunt.

“Oh, shit that feels good,” Marcie rasped. Work it slow, you know, back and forth and up and down...”

Marcie pulled Aniah’s top up around her neck exposing both perky breasts.

Aniah had already given herself to the moment. Her eyes were tightly shut and she rocked back and forth against Marcie, making small cries as she rubbed, mindless to the small cuts the bricks were making on her uncovered ass.

Marcie began to follow Aniah’s narcotic daze ... she pulled her own top up and feverishly unfastened her bra.

“Suck this, Aniah ... suck my tit! Come on! Do it!”

Aniah did as she was told.

Marcie groaned, “Oh ... FUCK! This is SO good...” Marcie held Aniah to her breast, both hands tangled in Aniah’s hair.

Aniah sped up, increased the suction on Marcie’s nipple and increased the volume of her cries. Soon she shuddered and all motion stopped. Marcie pressed her to the wall; now the only sounds were Aniah’s whimpers and heavy breathing from both of them.

Marcie pulled Aniah’s head up gently with her hands and kissed her, pressing her naked breasts into Aniah. Marcie tongued slowly, mixing her strokes with soft bites and sucking of Aniah’s tongue and lips.

Aniah’s fingers began to pull on Marcie’s nipples. Marcie started to softly moan as she savored what the girl was doing.

Aniah laid her head against Marcie’s chest.

“Come on. Let’s go to your car. I want to taste you, Aniah.” It was a hoarse whisper, filled with urgency.

Marcie took her by the hand and pulled her along behind. Aniah was in her usual post-orgasmic languor and offered no resistance. She left her t-shirt bunched around her neck and her breasts flounced around as they moved to the car.

It was a full size Chevy Impala with a very spacious backseat. Marcie unlocked the door and climbed in, pulling her top off as she went. Aniah remained standing outside. Marcie pulled her yoga pants off and saw that Aniah was still standing outside the car with the door wide open exposing Marcie to anyone passing by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.