Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Leon wakes up with two young ladies still in his arms. He smiles to himself. He stays there for a few minutes before deciding to get up. He wants to play with these girls’ pussies while they sleep, but his bladder is screaming to be emptied. So he manages to leave the bed without disturbing either girl and he goes into the bathroom, shutting the door behind.

He stands in front of the toilet, grabbing his cock to drain it. His bladder feels instant relief, ten times better. And right as he finishes, he hears the door behind him open and shut. He doesn’t see any reason to hurry or suddenly become shy, especially since he is butt ass naked. Before he can turn around, a pair of arms wraps around his waist and a pair of hands grabs his member.

Leon smiles and lets the hands work their magic, helping his manhood along until it is stiff. Then he turns around and is shocked to see Renata standing in front of him, totally naked. “I thought I’d take advantage of no one being awake to have some fun with you,” she says, using her best little teenage smile. “I thought maybe we can start with me sucking off that big dick of yours.”

Leon looks from her face to her breasts, which are full and gorgeous looking. She has nice, large dark areolas with two very hard and erect nipples. From there, his eyes wonder lower to settle on her snatch. Her clit has a ring that the night before he wasn’t able to see and below it sits the other hanging from one of her folds. Her mound is just as smooth as his daughter’s.

She stands in a slight pose, letting the man observe her teen body. When his eyes wonder back up to meet hers, she smiles. Then she is on her knees and his erection is lodged in her mouth. She strokes the shaft while she sucks, ferociously on it like a dog with a bone. Leon’s body shudders as her hot mouth lubricates his manhood. There is so much saliva on it that it steadily pours down the length and onto his balls.

“Oh, that’s it,” he groans. “That’s going to make me cum.”

She increases her sucking, moving faster and faster. Leon’s cock throbs harder as he feels a swelling in his balls. Before he knows it, he is telling her that he is cumming. Renata pulls it from her mouth and a second later he is busting all over her chest. “Mmm, that’s what I like,” she says. Then using his prick, she swirls the cum around, spreading it all over her chest like icing on a cake. Then she stands and grabs his hand and pulls her over to the sink. She crawls onto it, placing her hands on the man’s head. “Let me see what your tongue feels like.” Then she pushes him down to her crotch.

Leon sticks out his tongue, settling it on her clit ring. AS he licks her nub, he uses her tongue to flip the ring. He moves down lower, sliding his mouth muscle into her juice soaked hole. He twirls around the ring for a moment before returning to the clit ring. This young girl wants an orgasm and he means to give her one.

Leon bites down onto the ring and pulls softly. A small moan spreads from her lips so he dives right in. Clenching down on her clit, he grinds it between his teeth. Her body shivers and her legs tremble. He knows the girl is close so he lets go of her clit and goes back to her cunt hole where he teases her by licking her folds, twirling his tongue around the other ring. Renata’s hips move against his mouth, but Leon resists, not going further until he knows that he has taken her almost to her limit and then he stabs his tongue into her hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.