The Ghost and Mrs. Wigglesworth - Cover

The Ghost and Mrs. Wigglesworth

Copyright© 2018 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was lonely and that is a fact but the thought of being diddled by a long-dead ghost is beyond anything that poor Wisteria ever expected. The very idea of being buggered by a will of the wisp was absolutely obscene until she realized the sticky cream running down the insides of her legs was more real than the cold breeze coming in off the Ocean.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Ghost   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Mrs. Wigglesworth had no doubt that she was being used by a ghostly apparition in a way that she found more beneficial than negative in any way.

She was smart enough to realize that there was no future in ghostly copulation and that eventually she would require the use of a realistic cock to fill her needy pussy if she wanted to have any offspring to practice her motherly instincts on. Preferably, two would be perfect. A boy first and then a girl was what she had in mind. That way the girl would have an older brother to guide her in matters related to gender discussion she would not want to discuss with her parents of another generation.

Of course she would have to find a suitable person of the opposite sex to fill her job opening for a mate with coupling skills.

Mrs. Wigglesworth did not consider that an obstacle in any way because she had impeccable credentials in society and she had an almost perfect feminine figure and her net worth was certainly at the top of the landed households in the nation. She had determined to make the search herself and not involve any of the highly touted matchmaking services which of late had been less than successful in their matching skills.

She decided that with her age at 32 she would have to look in the 25 to 35 age range for physical stamina which she knew to be of the utmost importance in fertilizing her eggs as quickly as possible.

In talking to Captain Jack her ghostly companion, she had discovered he was over 200 years old and that simply would not due in her present situation.

No, the 25 to 35 range looked good to her because even at the bottom of the range the man would at least have enough maturity to conduct a decent conversation without reverting to the slang of the younger generation with their dismal grasp of proper grammar.

Rather than go into names, she used the code of young guy A and young guy B as well as old guy A and old guy B for the remainder of her selectees. She had been unable to find any in the middle of the 25 to 35 range for some strange reason as if that group of males had disqualified themselves either by marriage or criminal activity or some other disqualifying reason that did not meet her strict standards.

Young guy A was 25 and young guy B was 27. At the other end of her spectrum of selectees she had old guy A at 33 and old guy B at 35. They all had varying characteristic and backgrounds and she would enjoy testing each of them for their sexual skills as her research progressed.

All four files were on her bedside bureau and she opened the first one which was a full background report of subject young guy A. Since he had graduated from University he had been a member of a prestigious Law firm in the city but not as a full -ledged lawyer. Instead, he had been hired as a researcher or investigator for information on witnesses they might call to bolster their side in court. Young guy A really wanted to go into military service but he wanted to enter as an officer and not as an enlisted man. His only problem was that his family was not willing to dip into capital and buy him a commission no matter how much he pleaded his case. He regretted not entering a military academy because his present degree would only get him an interview with large firms that were looking for young people with degrees that they could train into the product they needed to improve their process. His grades were good but not top notch because he had had a good time in his University years drinking beer with his buddies and pursuing young females all looking for male subjects to practice on whilst they were seriously looking for a well-grounded older male either divorced or a widower with lots of maturity and oodles of cash to finance their life style in a way that would satisfy their concept of bottom-line.

He had gotten a female student pregnant in his last year and was ready to drop out and marry the girl but fortunately for him, she had her sights much higher than an entry level graduate and convinced a dental student that the baby was probably his.

She liked the fact that his hobby was fishing because her father was a fisherman and he had taught her all the ins and outs of fly fishing with the secret to casting and many other things that piqued her interest. Mrs. Wigglesworth had never even mentioned any of that to her demised husband because she knew he had no liking of the outdoors or anything to do with camping life.

Noting that he would often spend his lunch hour at the sporting goods store located a short distance from his firm she scouted out the locale for a possible random meeting as they exchanged pleasantries about the sport itself.

The store was not that crowded and other than a female clerk behind one of the counters, Mrs. Wigglesworth was the only other female in the place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.