Amelia's Night Out - Cover

Amelia's Night Out

Copyright© 2018 by De Von

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - College girl Amelia goes out with her boyfriend, but her night soon turns upside down

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Cream Pie  

After the night at the club, Amelia had refused Joe’s call asking for bail, and told him they were done. She tried to focus on her classes and forget about him. Her memories of the night were fuzzy, but she remembered enough to know she had fucked the cop and he let her go. She was kind of embarassed by that, but decided it was better than jail.

About a week later she was leaving campus when she noticed a police car behind her. She was a careful driver, and didn’t think anything of it, even when it turned onto 4th street behind her. Just as she realized she was about to pass by the club where she and Joe were the week before, she saw the red and blue lights come on behind her. The street was one way, so she pulled over to the left curb.

The cop didn’t get out of the car, but she heard him on the PA. “Turn into the garage and pull off the street.”

The garage entrance looked closed, and was easy to miss, but she turned in as directed and followed the drive down to the lower level, with the cop car following behind her. “Pull forward into a parking space,” he directed on the PA.

As she did so, she noticed the lights were off now on the police car. She also noticed they were below ground and not visible from the street.

When the cop came to her window, she was pretty certain it was the same guy who had brought her out of the club and fucked her the week before, right here in this same garage. She blushed as he leaned down and addressed her.

“License, please.”

She handed him her license. “Do you need my insurance, officer?”

“No, Amelia.” He replied, opening her door. “Step out of the car for me.”

“OK. Is something wrong?” she asked as she got out and stood beside her car. She smoothed her knee length blouse instinctively as she stood up.

“Do you have underwear on?” the cop asked, standing close to her.

Amelia didn’t think she heard him right. “What?”

“Are you wearing panties?” he asked, deliberately.

“Oh, yes. Yes, I am.” She replied.

“Take them off.”

“Uh. Do I have to?” she asked meekly.

“No. Not if you really don’t want to. But it’ll be mighty disappointing if you don’t. Cause I think you really had fun the other night, and today you’re not drunk so you’ll be able to remember everything.” When he finished speaking he just stood there looking at her for a minute, before adding, “If you don’t want to we’ll leave it at that and this will be the end of our dealings together.”

“Ok.” Amelia said, then reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off over the pumps she had on. She dropped them in the seat of her car. “Now what?”

“Turn around and face the car.” She did. “Now put your hands behind your back.” She felt the cold steel on her wrists as she heard the cuffs ratchet close.

He took her by the arm then and turned her around, leaning her back against the car. He walked over to his car then and pulled out a mat of some sort, putting it on the ground in front of her. As Amelia wondered what he was doing that for, he took her by her arms and pushed downward, making her kneel on the mat in front of him. He then took his gear belt off and put it on the hood of his car before unzipping his pants and freeing his rigid cock from his underwear.

As he stepped close to Amelia again, he put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward him, while aiming the head of his cock at her lips with the other. Amelia had never sucked a man’s cock before, and wasn’t sure she wanted to or would enjoy it, but it really didn’t seem to be a choice for her at this point. She opened her lips and sucked him into her mouth. She had a natural talent for sucking cock and was instinctively good at it. She just did what she thought the cop would like, and it seemed to work out for her, tho he did notice her inexperience and hesitation.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?” he asked, looking down at her. She shook her head, his cock still in her mouth.

“Damn! You’re pretty good at it, especially for a first timer.” he quipped. “We’ll have to work on making you great at it” he said with a smile. Amelia nodded and released him. “Ok! That sounds like fun.” She could hardly believe she was really doing this, and liking it. She had always been pretty reserved when it came to her body and sex. She leaned forward and sucked him into her mouth again, letting him guide her motions with the hand still on her head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.