Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 6

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

It had been three years since Henry had been murdered. Nancy had stayed as secretary to the D.A. but it was her father! Yet she had met another man that she had begun to like. He owned the local bank of all things. Her father wasn’t a big fan of his but she didn’t care since he seemed to like her little daughter as much as he liked her. It was another hot summer and Nancy was typing away with little thought other than her new boyfriend. Harry, on the other hand had found out Henry’s peek hole. There spread in front of his view was the exact duplicate of his dead wife’s pussy. The exact color hair, the tiny slit with her clit expanding as he looked on, even the aroma was as intoxicating as his dead wife’s cunt. Suddenly he gushed all over the floor. Embarrassed by his actions, Harry quickly got up and wiped up the mess. A quick comb through his hair and a tug on his vest straightened everything out and he looked presentable.

At that moment the mayor walked in. It was Fred the next door neighbor turned politician. Harry was ready for him. He had been asking about various permits needed by several businesses. Frankly it was important for the city to get the money from them. It would keep the city in the black. Aunt Flo had become the new ‘hostess’ for the ‘Roominghouse’. After she fell down the stairs, she changed her mind and became the new professional and first lady for the mayor. Unfortunately she lost the baby when she fell. In Nancy’s mind Fred had a lot to answer for and she had been looking for evidence all of this time.

Nancy pounded on the old typewriter in the process of making copies for the councilmen. This was the last copy of the minutes of the last meeting. She had to turn the fan off since with it on it blew papers all over the place. She had her thinnest dress on and it was still too hot. Sweat seemed to run down the creavass between her breasts all the way to the juncture of her thighs. Her nipples were flat against her dress. Her legs were spread as far as possible in the hope that some stray breeze might cool her off. So it was a relief when the door opened to the mayor’s office and a slight breeze moved through from one room to the other. Fred and Aunt Flo came in and asked if her father was in. They knew he was but she had to go through the routine and answer their question affirmatively. The mayor walked into her father’s office like he owned it. While they talked Aunt Flo had an unexpected question of her own to ask Nancy.

“It has been a long time since we asked the two of you over for Dinner, Nancy. We wondered if you might like a night away from your baby at our place. Unlike other parties, we just want to reward the two of you for your loyal service to the community and to us. Also, we just want to have a bit of fun ourselves without having to be Mr. And Mrs. Mayor!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.