Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

Henry Dickson was wondering if he was developing into a pervert. Every chance he got he tried to look up Her dress! Since the secretary’s desk fit close to the wall it was easy to bore a small hole to look underneath the desk. He had hoped to see her spread her thighs when she typed. He could do that but little else. So, first he cut a good sized door into the panelled wall. The small hinges and a latch to keep it shut when not in use allowed him privacy and greater range of vision. His desk happened to be opposite hers in his office. While it did expand his viewing area, it was still too dark for him to see her teenaged ‘goodies’.

However, it took the installation of a small focused light to help him see. So he was now on his hands and knees with his hard dick in his hands looking up his sixteen year old secretary’s dress. Today it was even better. It was hot out and she had not worn her usual white panties. Nothing but pure uncovered brown haired bush was seen. She had even spread her legs further apart than usual because of the heat. Even her lambie pie was open! There, at the very doorway to her vagina, a thin membrane covered the entrance to her secret place. With his imagination and some handiwork he dreamed of breaking the gate down to her secret place! A very useful handkerchief sopped up the ejaculate. He turned off the light and latched the little door, When he got up he zipped up and felt better until he realized how low he had gotten. He had never married. Now he was wondering how he could ever get her to notice him muchless marry him!

Nancy watched as Mr. Dickson left the office for the day. He always seemed to have a satisfied smile on his face. It was nice to see a happy man these days. Then the Mayor interrupted with more letters to type. Soon she was busy with them. She concentrated more on the content nowadays. The Mayor seemed to be caught somehow in the middle of a deal that had gone south.

Teddy was poking around asking about the whorehouse – indirectly. Unfortunately, this had gotten the attention of some real gangsters who didn’t want questions to be asked. When they found out he was just a local boy without ‘connections’, he became expendable.

“Daddy! Oh my god! Oh Daddy They’ve killed him!”

“Nancy darling! What is wrong?”

“Look there in the newspaper! Teddy was drowned last night in the river.”

“What a horrible accident! He was such a nice boy and you liked him alot!”

She shook her head in anger! “You don’t understand Daddy! He was helping me! He was looking for gangsters at the whorehouse. He had told me he had found some evidence. - I asked him to help me and now he is dead!”

“Wow, this is too much Nancy! I know we talked about those letters and such but murder?”

The rest of the night she could hardly talk. Her father had to talk to Henry Dickson about her daughter not showing up from work. Henry was upset that Nancy had lost her boyfriend. He told Harry that she could take the rest of the week to recover.

Harry Screw wanted to say more to the D.A.of the town. Yet he had to look around and see how involved Henry was with the Mayor or his wife. It took some effort and a little bribe to find out Henry was as broke as most people were. No, he wasn’t poor by the definitions of the day but he hadn’t taken any obvious bribes. He was an excellent D.A. and didn’t drink to excess. He heard he wasn’t considered a ‘ladies man’ but had dated yet he was ‘too stiff’. Henry didn’t like that because he was so very similar to Harry in his attitudes. Most of all Harry didn’t like either the Mayor or his wife. It had been remarked by most of his friends that he seemed much happier than he had been several months ago. Harry wondered whether Henry had some woman secretly stashed somewhere. However, Harry wasn’t that type of guy that kept secrets. Harry even had a big secret and it could hurt plenty of others if they found out. He wondered if Henry wasn’t getting some skirt on the side. He guessed because of the loss of his usual openess, she was a married woman. What if he was boffing the Mayor’s wife? Duh! Even he had boffed her! She was a prostitute and still was as far as he knew. No, it was far more likely he was doing someone like his neighbor Mrs. Tee Art. She was sophisticated yet vulnerable especially when he shoved his dick into her! That kind of thinking was not focused on the problem he had right now. He needed some answers and he needed them now. He would be direct and talk with Henry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.