On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love - Cover

On Bloodhounds, and Not Falling in Love

Copyright© 2018 by dharmabumme

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family trip over the mountains offers excellent scenery and bestial satisfaction with a long-loved breed. Move over, Ellie May Clampett--city girls love animals too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“I hope you girls know how much trouble I went you to arrange this hook-up for you, “ Jack stated, watching the scenery improve and the Friday afternoon traffic trail off as they exited at last from Interstate Highway 5 northbound, veering east and delving into the formidable escarpment of the Cascade Range.

Keryl glanced from the road to her father next to her in the front passenger seat, and smiled. Her dad, Jack, was a tall man in his early seventies, but still remarkably handsome and physically vigorous for his age. And he was peaking in something of a second, totally unexpected sex life. That was all thanks to his blue-eyed, red-headed, freckle-shouldered, big-titted daughter--and the brassy, auburn-haired look-alike granddaughter perched expectantly on the rear seat.

“We know, Daddy,” Keryl assured him and reached over to pat his knee. The fact they were riding in a rental car--a comfortable and quiet hybrid SUV--was one indication of the length Jack had taken to assure their anonymity would be protected this trip. The three of them had made every effort to check the background of the man they were to visit, and his longstanding business of raising bloodhounds. But still, you could never be sure if you didn’t know someone personally, and it only made sense to take precautions. Especially when it came to kinked sexual activity.

“Where are we camping, Grandpa? Not far from Mr. Edwards’ place in Leavenworth, I hope.” Katy’s voice carried up from the rear seat.

“Not far, Peaches. Just up the valley a ways, on the Chumstick. You know the campground. We’ve stayed there before, fishing.” Peaches was her grandparents’ pet name for Katy. Keryl figured the girl couldn’t have been named for her boobs, which indeed now reminded her of ripe fruit of the most succulent kind, because the nickname stuck to her long before the freckled younger redhead had grown any tits. So she was sure it must have been those delectable little butt cheeks. Keryl still had no clue where her own family pet name, Catkins, had come from, but somehow she suspected it was not altogether irrelevant that an synonym for “little cat” was “little pussy.” That would be her dad’s sense of humor—she doubted her mother was in on that one, and probably didn’t even get it.

“I remember. It’s nice.”

“Good, now show us that perfect pussy again, babygirl,” Jack said over his shoulder, then glanced back to see his granddaughter settle back and tug the hem of her yellow sundress upward, a sly smile on her face as she put her smooth, bare lips and delicate pink slit on display. She angled herself in the middle of the bench seat, were she knew the view from the front seat was unobstructed. Keryl couldn’t help herself, taking a long hard look in the rear view mirror, savoring the view of fresh cunt so near, but inaccessible to her for the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.