The Mysterious Woman

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2018 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A shy introverted guy meets a mysterious woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Vampires   Oral Sex   .

Gary White was an introverted man. He had social problems and didn’t really connect with women. He went out alone at a club and struck out once again. Nobody talked with him or even looked in his direction.

It wasn’t that Gary wasn’t attractive, he just didn’t know how to talk to the opposite sex. He got very nervous and sometimes would stutter when he couldn’t get his thoughts out.

He had been drinking and decided to take a train home. It was raining and foggy and out of nowhere there was the most beautiful woman waiting for the train. She was different than most women.

She had dark curly hair and the blackest eyes you’d ever seen. She had a voluptuous body and had the nicest set of knockers. She was wearing the most revealing outfit and Gary wondered why she’d be alone looking like that.

Gary felt a twitch in his pants while looking at the mysterious woman. She made Gary feel excited and hot and his cock was throbbing in his pants. He had to muster up the courage to talk with her.

He had to try and persuade her to stay with him. She looked over at him and smiled. The woman smiled at him. She was wearing thigh high stockings with the shortest black leather skirt. She wore a cropped cashmere sweater that showed her amazing tits. The neckline was low and plunging. Her breasts were round and full.

She had long legs and a nice ass. She was tall and smiled when he approached her. He wondered what her story was. Why was she dressed like that and sitting in a train station alone on a rainy and wet night? He hoped he would find out. His cock was straining in his pants. He needed her to love him. He wanted to hold her and feel love from her.

He was a nice guy who had a big heart. He mostly slept with prostitutes because he didn’t need to talk with them. He just gave them their money and they would give him a good time. Gary was quite endowed and liked to fuck. He liked all kinds of women.

He just hadn’t been able to connect with one. Here was this beautiful woman standing and waiting for a train. She was alone and very sexy looking. He was horny and wanting her to talk to him. He was too shy to even try to connect with her.


“It’s such a rainy night. You and I seem to be the only one’s out on such a horrible night.”

“Indeed.”

“My name is Karnella who might you be.”

Gary thought she had a very strange name. He had never heard of that name. He was very excited that she was talking with him. She had a sweet voice and her black eyes twinkled when she spoke to him.

“My name is Gary White. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“The pleasure is all mine. Did you have a nice evening?”

“Not particularly. Just went to a club.”

“A nice guy like you didn’t meet any women to entertain?”

“Nope! Why are you here all by yourself?”

“Just waiting for you darling.”

Gary didn’t know what she meant by that. She continued to smile and look at him happily.

“Would you like to get a drink?”

“Sure! We could go back to my house and hang out if you like.”

Gary looked at her with a grin. He just met this woman and she’s inviting him back to her house. How lucky was he! Why would she want to bring a stranger home? Why was she at a train station all by herself dressed to kill?

He wasn’t going to complain and was just going to go home with her. He was sure that all the answers he had would be revealed to him.

“Sure, I’d love to go with you.”

“Great! My car is just over there. Come with me!”

“Car? Why do you have a car and are waiting for a train?”

“I’m not waiting for a train. I was waiting for you!”

Gary knew he had a lot to drink and wasn’t understanding what she was saying. He couldn’t understand that she already had her car and was waiting to take a train. Why would she be waiting for a train if she already had a car?

Gary took her hand and they walked toward the vehicle. She had a limo. A long stretch limousine waiting for her. A driver got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them.

The driver shut the door and walked back over to the driver side and sped off into the foggy night. Karnella sat close to Gary and leaned over and put her red beautiful lips onto his. She kissed him softly and pushed her tongue through his mouth. They French-kissed for a while.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.