The Taxi Driver Task Force - Cover

The Taxi Driver Task Force

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 5

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 5 - San Francisco Police Detective Trish Cavanaugh didn't want the transfer from the Serious Crimes Squad to the Taxi Driver Task Force because it was the sort of case that only came along once in a lifetime and she was happy being the low gal on the totem pole right where she was. Now she is all caught up in the horror of a serial killer that toys with his female victims in ways that wake her up at night shaking with the vision of his limitless evil.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Day 5 (12 October 2018) Notes for Taxi Driver Task Force initiated on 8 October 2018 (Detective Trish Cavanaugh Badge 3446 SFPD)

Just as I promised, I am including the full data bank of the thirteen unlucky victims of the Taxi Driver general descriptions and you can probably figure out how that would help the Task Force to connect the dots with the victims the killer selected and perhaps even find some insight into how he selected them and what might possibly be his motivation for his terrible spree of wanton rape and homicide. Due to the length of the victim report summaries, they have been broken down into seven chapters, stretching from Day 5 (chapter 5) to Day 11 (chapter 11).

The victim data files are basically just the fact and speculation has been held to a minimum because the case is ongoing.

Tomorrow, I will enclose the full “Profile” done down at the FBI training school in Quantico, Virginia. I had the good fortune to attend that course and I have to attest to the fact that it was the sort of training that all detectives should have before they get involved in case of this magnitude.

This report related to victim information and the Profile itself should be considered Confidential and it is not to be distributed outside the ranks of the Task Force for any reason whatsoever. That rule should be adhered to by all members of the Task Force and other law enforcement officers until after the Taxi Driver killer is either dead or safely incarcerated awaiting trial and eventual justice for his crimes. My journal is the property of the SFPD and is to be considered official with the exception of the personal remarks that should be redacted for my privacy in the event of my demise.

The following Victim Report is presented in chronological order from the original victim to the last victim certified as a definite subject to be included in the case. All additional case files for each victim will be included under their individual case file number which will be organized according to the YYYY - MM – DD and Calendar year homicide victim reference number for filing purposes. All case evidence and case notes will be kept in the evidence room in the annex building under lock and key and twenty-four hour security supervision. No materials related to an unsolved crime to be logged out for any reason without the signature of the Commissioner of Police. Release of any evidence details or forensic conclusions are expressly intended to be out of the hands of members of the media and any verbal or physical “leaks” of information is considered cause for suspension or dismissal.

(Annex A)

TAXI DRIVER VICTIM’S REPORT (Last updated 7 October 2018)

VICTIM REFERENCE: (TDVIC01) aka 20150630992 Ramirez Maria NAME: Maria Ramirez AGE: 28 RACE: White (Hispanic) BODY DISCOVERY LOCATION: Alley next to Taylor Bldg. off Mission CRIME SCENE LOCATION: Unknown WITNESSES:None REPORTED BY: City Employee 23367 (Name Redacted) (Refer Sanitation Dept. file) OFFICERS ON SCENE: Badge 3422 and Detective Nelson Station 17 INITIAL INVESTIGATOR: Detective Johnson (No longer with the SFPD) VICTIM EMPLOYMENT: Registered Nurse (Mission Hospital) aka Mission Urgent care.

NEXT OF KIN: Carlos Ramirez, 1711 Bay Highway, Oakland, CA.

COLOR HAIR: Brunette with silver streaking (Note damaged blonde wig found in dumpster where the victim was discovered.

COLOR EYES: Eyes missing, but Driver’s license states (Brown) BODY TYPE: Petite with oversized breasts and generous sized buttocks. 5’1”

MARITAL STATUS: Never married ADDRESS: 902 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA.

PETS AT HOME: Yes, 1x black cat called Sampson with nasty attitude. (Now with neighbor Lucy Hernandez in apartment 4 along with all cat care items in home of victim) AUTO INFO AND LOC: Removed from Embarcadero impound yard to address shown for Brother Carlos Ramirez above.

PRIORS: Shoplifting, Palo Alto, CA (Suspended Sentence) at age 19. Assault on elderly person, Oakland, CA (DA refused to prosecute due to lack of evidence) Receiving stolen property (unresolved) SFPD file Criminal Court January 2015 (Removed from docket) CORONER’S REPORT (Refer SFCR 2015992) Separate folder CAUSE OF DEATH: Homicide INVENTORY VALUABLES: Complete list in unsolved case box for Maria Ramirez TDVIC01 in evidence room. (Items physically located in Safe 3 in basement) LAST 24 HOURS SUMMARY: Nurse Ramirez was reported to be sleeping in her apartment residence from early morning 29 June 2015 to approximately 3 PM and leaving via Taxi to the hospital on Mission only a short time after 4:30 PM for the evening shift that ran from 5 PM to 1 AM the next morning. She departed the Hospital grounds FORENSIC INVENTORY MURDER WEAPON: None found MISSING ITEMS: Panties, shoes, school ring, teeth, hands, purse and phone (Keys assumed inside purse) NOTES AND COMMENTS: Nurse Maria was a hard worker and she was well-liked by members of the hospital staff. She was able to communicate with all types of patients and never received a single complaint about her work ethics in the eight years of employment with the facility. Sources in the workplace describe her as sexually active and sought after by both doctors and other male staff because of her admitted weakness for anal sex. Her willingness to bend over for doctors and get down on her knees for almost any male that asked politely was not considered as a detriment to her effective work habits. She retained a vice of smoking cigarettes in the open area in the alley and also on the roof of the rehabilitation building and had been known to bum cigarettes from any staff member with a full pack. There were no known threats or enemies of the victim at the workplace and the same could be said of her small apartment complex. Apparently, she had sexual relations from time to time with the occupants of apartment 1b, 2c and up on the top floor in the rear penthouse suite with the owner-manager, Curtis Brown. Mister Brown had a long rap-sheet of various petty-crimes, but had no history of violence and expressed his shock at the victim’s demise. He admitted she was a few months late on her rent but that it was fine with him because she made payment in other ways that he was quite content with allowing her to be tardy for personal reasons. Mister Brown was also a trusted informant for the narcotics squad and had apparently given valuable evidence against a number of drug dealers in the area from Market to the Bay and almost all the way down to the city limit on the peninsula. He was not considered a suspect and had solid alibis for most if not all of the known Taxi Driver assaults on lone females.

VICTIM REFERENCE: (TDVIC02) (201509251225) NAME: Belle Downey AGE: 32 RACE: White BODY DISCOVERY LOCATION: Side doorway of the Oriental Palace Chinese Restaurant off Market Street only a short distance from Fisherman’s Wharf CRIME SCENE LOCATION: Determined to be in a known drug user spot near Coit Tower on City property that is “no man’s land” after dark on almost any night. Several stabbings and muggings of “John’s” recorded in the vicinity where the victim’s underwear and shoes were torn off and left discarded with traces of blood and semen from recent nocturnal encounters between a paying customer and one or more female sellers of nubile up close and personal physical contact. (Check Photo file in Annex C for crime scene photos of this location along with close ups of the forensic evidence.) WITNESSES: 2x eye witnesses to the drop off of the body near Coit Tower. Witness #1 is John Reece 45, resident of Daly City; CA. (See witness statement in Downey, Belle Case File) Witness # 2 is Cherry Smith of 313 Height Street, San Francisco. Ms. Smith is well-known to investigating officers because of her long-time presence on the list of known street sex workers that plied the sex trade around the tourist traps downtown. She was silent at first but soon provided several interesting observational facts like the make and model of the drop-off REPORTED BY: John Reece (See Above) OFFICERS ON SCENE: Patrolman Williams, A.J., North Shore Station, Detective Rollins, Bucky, Vice Squad, Roving Patrol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.