The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 56: Strange New World

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 56: Strange New World - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid Sept, 1986

Bob POV:

“What the fuck just happened, Charlie? Dad didn’t just go off script he left the freaking building ... Literally!”

I’m just standing here looking at my brother, who still has his mouth open, like we have for the last five minutes. Dad had this magnificent plan then for some unknown damn reason went completely rogue on us!

Charlie is STILL shaking his head, “Bob, do you even KNOW who that other guy was who came up there right at the end?”

“Hell no! What does Dad think he’s doing taking four people up to see Ibera who’ve never been there before?”

Charlie of course laughed, “Well, he DID take the three Directors and Judy Logan yesterday!?”

“Aaargh! Yeah, but that was part of the PLAN and we all knew it was gonna happen!

I knew Charlie was just trying to calm me down but dammit, it just wasn’t working. He patted me on the shoulder and said, “You’re preaching to the choir little brother. You feel like we’ve been cut out of the loop and they no longer need us, isn’t that right?”

As usual he hit the nail on the head. Just as I was fixing to cook up another tirade Mary and Emmy came over to see how we were doing.

All Charlie and I could do was look at each other and start chuffing. Charlie looked at Mary and asked, “Where did Sarah disappear to?”

Mary sighed, “She went up to Ibera’s with Dad and the gang.” Mary tittered tightly, “I think Dad needs her help with his revised plan. Speaking of plans, Willie told me that he and Bruce are going to get the buses so we can transport those kids. I guess that the three Directors, Stan and Judy are going to ride with the kids all the way to Miami. I’m not really sure, but I think you were supposed to take the van back home and bring all the parents out so they can fly in the 727 with us.”

Just then, Ed and Gracie showed up. Gracie ran over and immediately pulled Charlie into a hot, playful kiss.

Ed was smirking at me, “Pops said we’re supposed to give you guys a kiss and tell you he was sorry for leaving you in the lurch. Sorry Bob, but, I’m going to let Gracie do the kissing if that’s okay with you?”

I just patted Ed on the arm and shook my head, “Good call buddy. Did Dad tell you what the fricking plan was? Charlie and I don’t have a damn clue.”

Gracie ran up and gave me a nice kiss before giggling, “Just a kiss for now, Bob we’ll have plenty of time for more strenuous activities on the boat!” Then she giggled again.

Ed said, “We’ll ride over with you guys in the van and explain everything that went down up there. Other than that, I guess we’re all just supposed to make sure the kids and parents get on the plane and the van gets parked back at your dad’s house.”

Emmy was looking intriguingly at Ed, “That older guy, was his name Bradley?”

Ed started nodding, “Yeah, Bradley Lowenstein, if I heard him right. I think he’s a professor of some kind. Lenny said they’d been close friends a long time ago.”

Emmy grinned, “I thought I recognized him. He teaches Social Psychology at UIC. (University of Illinois, Chicago) I had him for a class once. He’s an interesting character. It’s his class that got me interested in polyamorous relationships!” She giggled, “He was preaching how they could never work!”

“Oh Lord! Why did Dad pick him to take to Ibera’s?” I asked Ed.

Ed shrugged, “I think he wants to let the Professor study the prisoners and how they’ll interact with each other when they get thrown into a ‘survival’ situation.”

Okay, I guess that might explain things a little. Now I wonder just how long ago Dad set all this up ... WITHOUT TELLING US ABOUT IT?

Just then Judy, Stan and the Directors moseyed over and joined us. Judy looked at Mary and Emmy, “Do you think you girls could volunteer to help us keep the kids calm on the bus and the plane? We have four more ladies who volunteered to go with us. They’re in with the kids right now, getting them ready.”

I asked, “Just how many kids are going, Judy?”

She looked at her notebook, “53, Bob. Thankfully, more than two thirds of them are 14 years old or older and they’re all very happy to be going. It’s just that most of them have never been on an airplane before, so they’re a little anxious about that.”

Alex Logan asked, “Do you guys have any idea what your dad has planned?”

Even though I was starting to get an idea, I bit my lip, “I was hoping YOU knew, so that you could tell US. It seems that Dad went rogue on us!”

Alex laughed, “You got that right, lad. Your dad must’ve been a Marine, you know, improvise, overcome, and adapt! He just forgot about that part about ‘no man left behind’. I’m sure he’ll explain everything to us when we get on the boat. I guess we’re going to have one heck of a powwow once we get all the kids settled down and get underway. For Art, Craig and I, this will be the first vacation we been on in years.”

I chuckled, “At least you’ll have your wife on the boat with you. I feel sorry for Craig and Art.”

Alex just grinned at me, “Craig and Art are bachelors, Bob. It’s ME you should feel sorry for!”

Judy reached over and slapped him upside the head, giggling, “Behave yourself, you dirty old man. Besides, you know damn good and well that 20 goes into 60 way more times than 60 will go into 20!”

We all broke out laughing as we watched Alex’s face turned crimson.

This just might be a fun cruise after all.


Charlie POV:

With Ed’s latest revelation as to our unknown man’s identity, Dad’s ‘improvised’ plan was starting to make some sense to me. I still wasn’t totally sure about why he wanted the cameraman and that young reporter. Although, if they were going to be documenting what all the prisoners are doing on the island, it did make sense that they were going to have to go to Ibera’s at one point or another.

When we arrived at Dad’s place everyone was there, even Dad and Mister Lowenstein. When Dad saw Bob and I, he started rushing over to us mentally apologizing so quickly and intensely it felt like a kid having been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. As much as I could tell Bob still wanted to light into him, all either of us could do was begin laughing like crazy. That didn’t stop Dad from embracing the two of us then laughing along with us.

He explained, mentally, how everything sort of came together so quickly he didn’t even have a chance to give us a heads up. He explained how Brad, Mister Lowenstein, had been a fellow student with him at Arizona State University. Both Mom and Aunt Iris had also known him at that time. He further explained that, like everyone else, Brad thought he had been killed in a car wreck. Mary was actually the one who gave Dad the idea that having all these criminals suddenly having to fend for themselves, would make a great social experiment.

Since Brad lived in Chicago, Dad simply looked him up in the phone book then went to meet him. Dad had to beat around the bush a little bit but when he managed to get Brad to understand the situation, he jumped at the chance to study and chronicle everything. Since everyone involved was going to have to work together and with the situation at the press conference ending like it did, it set itself up perfectly to simply have ‘Jonah’ take everyone to Ibera’s. Once there, Dad used his doppelgänger ability to make it look like he had already been there and was already part of the plan. Then, when nobody was looking, ‘Jonah’ disappeared saying that Lenny had the ability to bring them back and forth. He then simply merged with Dad, as himself, then took it from there.

It all made sense to me now.

I noticed that there were many suitcases sitting along the wall. Dad got everyone’s attention and said, “I just talked to Bill Monte and Bruce and they’re going to stop here on their way to the airport, since it’s sort of on the way. I’m going to take Brad home real quick so he can pick up his wife, Brenda, and pack a bag so they can go with us. Most of us will ride in the bus to the airport then on to Miami. Charlie, Bob, Ed and Bill, besides Gracie, Jamie and Linda, how many more do you need to help get all your kids to the boat? You know, your ‘special’ way?”

“Dad, I don’t want to rain on your parade, but Tom Gregory has some of his guys keeping an eye on our houses. I don’t know that we could be away for more than a day, because I’m sure they won’t want to keep watching our place for a whole week.”

Dad just grinned, “Don’t worry about that Charlie, I gave Tom a rather sizable donation to help cover his guys’ time. He assured me it would be absolutely no problem for you to be gone for a week.”

Linda added, “We’ve got everything we’re going to need packed up already. Melody told us not to worry about anything for the kids, since she’s already got that taken care of. All we have is five big suitcases between the 10 of us and eight kids. So if we could get just three or four volunteers who can ‘travel our way’ we should be good.”

When I looked, Rex, Jeremy, Joni and Sheila were grinning and rapidly nodding with anticipation.

Something told me they did not want to be on the plane with 50 some screaming kids!

Diane and Maggie were also looking hopeful and I asked, “If you guys really want to, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have six helpers, would that be okay?”

Maggie giggled, “We should probably ride with Bill and Bruce, just so they don’t think we abandoned them. But going ‘your way’ sure sounds tempting.”

I was sure our conversation was being held this way due to Brad Lowenstein’s presence. I wasn’t positive as to what Dad may or may not have given him as far as powers were concerned. But since he started the ‘your way’, I had to assume he didn’t want Brad to know that any of us could teleport.

Hell for all he knew, ‘our way’ could be that we traveled in our own private jet. I sure wasn’t going to be the one that spilled the beans!

That’s when I noticed that little Kelly was missing. Bill said that her grandma nearly begged him and Em to let her babysit till they got back home.

When the buses got here we helped everyone get their stuff on board then Maggie and Diane came giggling back to us. Diane said, “Emmy and Mary promised to take good care of our men for us. The four of them told us to tell you that we better not engage in any ‘extracurricular’ activities before they get there!

We all had a good laugh as we gathered up the kids and the luggage. We gave Melody a heads-up, then teleported to her.


The squeals were deafening when Melody called her crew telling to come up to this very spacious saloon type area. It was like old home week and I’d forgotten that Rex and Jeremy and their girls knew Melody almost as well if not better than we did. By the time everyone hugged and kissed everyone else little CJ was getting antsy to be set down.

Melody took him from my arms and kissed his little forehead asking, “Do you remember me CJ?”

CJ thought for a second, “Are you my Aunt Melody?”

It was apparent Melody wasn’t expecting a response as her jaw was damn near on the floor. She gasped, “When did you learn how to talk like that little Buddy?”

CJ looked at me, “How long, Daddy?”

I chuckled, “CJ’s been talking like that for a couple of months. Even his little buddies are all talking now, although they’re not quite as good as he is. And if you set him down, you best be ready to chase him because that little devil can scoot!”

A hush had fallen over the entire saloon as Melody’s crew were all flabbergasted at hearing CJ talk. I told everyone to keep an eye on the kids and then asked Melody to set CJ down. He ran a lap around everyone then started asking for the rest of the kids to be set down. CJ then slowed down and his whole gang started exploring the vast saloon. It didn’t take them long to spot the largest thing in the room which just happened to be a Steinway Mini grand piano.

They were all standing by the bench when CJ asked, “What is this Daddy?”

“It’s a piano CJ, it’s almost like Mommy and Aunt Jamie’s only this one is laying down instead of standing up.”

“Aunt Jamie, can you play it for us? Daddy will you teach us a song?”

Melody just had her hand over her mouth in amazement when I said, “It’s getting late CJ, Aunt Melody needs to show us where you guys are going to sleep tonight so we can get you ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow we can teach you guys a song, okay?”

It was hard for everyone not to laugh looking at eight of the saddest little faces I’ve ever seen. Luckily Melody took the hint and said, “Come on guys, let’s go see your room.” She looked at me and said, “The rooms are down two levels from here Charlie, you guys might want to carry them so they don’t fall since the steps are pretty steep. I can’t believe the way they can all walk already. We may have to do a little more childproofing so your little angels don’t get into trouble.”

When we arrived at our cabin I was pleasantly surprised. There were two what looked like double king-size beds and four oversize cribs. This was bigger than even the largest cabin on their other boat. When I looked into the head, I sighed as there were no kiddie pottys in there. I grinned at Melody, “You wouldn’t perchance have any kiddie pottys somewhere would you?”

Melody just smirked, “Are you shitting me? Don’t tell me your kids are already potty trained!”

Before I could reply CJ said loudly, “Bobo no-no Aunt Melody!”

I swear I thought she was going to swallow her tongue. We were all chuckling. She just looked at CJ and said, “It looks like Aunt Melody is going to have to watch her tongue. Isn’t that right CJ?”

She walked over, knelt down and gave CJ a cute little kiss that he returned with a giggle.

Melody smirked, “Lori is going to freak out when she gets a load of all these kids and everything they can do. You know she had her baby just three weeks ago don’t you?”

I shook my head, “I figured she was do any time about now, but I hadn’t heard that she actually downloaded the little devil. Was it a boy or girl?”

“A cute, healthy little boy that they named Adam Junior or AJ. I’m sure you’ll meet him tomorrow.”

“Wow, so she’s already got him on board?”

Melody just nodded. I grinned and asked her again, “So, about those pottys?”

“Oh yes, just follow me to the storage room. We never figured your kids would need them yet. Are you still going to need the changing tables?”

I chuckled, “Oh yes, we haven’t been able to find any training pants small enough to fit the kids yet so they’re still in diapers. We found if we’re careful one diaper lasts them all day. They do still have accidents once in a great while.”

Bill chuckled, “Kevin sometimes has a wet diaper in the morning. I think the little devil’s just too lazy to wake us up.”

Ed added, “Crystal has been very good. I think it’s because she really hates sitting in a soiled diaper. Ever since CJ helped her to be able to talk to us, teaching Crystal anything has been a snap. It’s because of CJ that all of the kids are as advanced as they are.”

We brought back four of the kiddie pottys and placed two of them inside the head and two of them just outside. Melody watched as the eight little ones took turns using the four pottys. She just giggled and shook her head.

We got the little ones situated in their cribs and just as I figured, Tyler was more than happy to bunk with little Crystal.

Gracie tittered, “Tyler and Crystal have been thick as thieves lately. They’re becoming nearly as close as CJ and Sissy! I don’t know what the heck we’re going to do after this cruise and we finally get into our own place again. Little Crystal will be heartbroken if she can’t sleep with her little buddy.”

Jamie just smiled wanly, “Maybe I’ll just have to move in with you guys until Greg finally gets back. I can’t believe he’s not going to be home till Christmas!”

Melody looked stunned, “Oh shi, shi, ... shoot, I can’t believe I didn’t realize Greg wasn’t here! Where the heck is he?”

I put my arm around Jamie then said, “That’s kind of a long story, Melody. Maybe we can explain it to you tomorrow, after everything settles down and we get underway.”

Melody had a confused look on her face when she replied, “Please tell me you guys aren’t having any kind of marital troubles?”

Jamie just sighed and shook her head while looking at the floor, “Don’t worry Melody, it’s nothing like that. He just ‘uck-fayed the og-day’ if you get my drift?”

It took Melody a second to realize she was using pig Latin to keep from being called out by little CJ. After a few seconds Melody just giggled and nodded.

I swear that CJ was giving Jamie his version of the Spock raised eyebrow. When Ed saw it he really had to choke back a chuckle.

We put the little ones in their cribs and Jamie volunteered to stay with them so the rest of us could help with the kids that were coming. We were given a quick tour of the new ‘Mega-yacht’, so we’d know where everyone was bunking.

I noticed the absence of Melody’s male crew.

She said they were currently ‘raiding’ the local 24-hour K-Mart, buying as much teenaged boys and girls’ clothing, sandals, feminine products and other ‘essential things’ they could find. She snickered when she said that Jessica was there picking things out along with Anita and Bobbie. Mike and the rest of the guys were just providing the muscle and pushing shopping carts!

Bob, Rex, Jeremy and I went out on the dock when we heard the truck horn blast. They had filled a damned semi!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.