The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 20: Planning and New Discoveries

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20: Planning and New Discoveries - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Mid-June, 1986

STILL IN THE ‘ALTERNATE DIMENSION’

We decided to start at the present, since only a few minutes had passed since we ALMOST managed to drown Akbar and Viktor. Rex was eager to see Viktor’s reaction. Viktor was still dripping on the floor and apparently having a mental conversation with someone. Rex asked me to ‘back it up’ until Viktor ‘re-materialized’.

We all laughed when Viktor and Akbar appeared laying on the floor looking like two drowned rats. Rex asked, just to make sure, “They CAN’T hear us, right?”

I laughed, NOPE. We can’t do anything that might alert them to our presence. We’re ‘ghosts’, remember?”

He kept laughing as he nodded.

Jerry asked, “Can we, perhaps, tap into Viktor’s mental conversation?”

“Hmmm, I’ve never tried that before. If we DO we’d have to be very careful. It might be that we’d be connecting from our currently ‘disembodied’ brain that’s in our bodies. We SHOULD at least try, though. Just remember, our ‘telepathy’ is real and he MAY be able to sense our presence.” I said.

Sheila had her eyes closed tightly when she said, “I’ve got him! Join with me so we don’t overload his mind with all of our presences.”

I was stunned when I realized that Sheila hadn’t tapped into a conversation, but HAD tapped into Viktor’s ‘thoughts’.

He was wondering if we’d seen him and Akbar. He was also wondering if one of us was Jonah. He was certain that the ‘pipsqueak’, Jeremy, wasn’t alone in almost causing their demise.

Then we heard what sounded like an oriental voice, speaking very plain English, laugh at him. We all had to pinch each other when he yelled, asking if Viktor had still been wearing ‘that God-awful cologne’. He was sure that’s how we had known he was there.

Viktor addressed him as ‘Tsau Ni’, so we were all ears, knowing we were getting our first information on this guy.

Tsau Ni asked, “Did you two perverts figure out who Jonah is? And who his wife is?”

We saw Viktor’s face redden, “NO. Akbar was too busy staring at the feisty redhead with nice tits, the one they call Sheila.”

Tsau Ni huffed, “And YOU WEREN’T drooling over the brunette with huge tits, yourself?”

“Dammit, HOW could you know that?”

“Viktor, if you want my help, you must not get upset when I use your eyes and ears. My contact in the CIA is nearly certain, now, that the one they call Charlie IS Jonah. That foxy lady you creamed your pants over IS his wife!”

Even knowing mere seconds had passed at home, I suddenly felt panic grip my soul.

These bastards were targeting Mary and Sheila for something!

Rex kept frantically nodding his head, whispering in my ear that we HAD to get as much information as possible.

Soon their conversation re-captivated our attention.

Tsau Ni asked, “So, Viktor, have you given up on ‘Plan B’? Or do you still think they’re planning to attack Rafael’s fortress?”

“Aaargh! They no seem like they planning an attack. Perhaps they know they have no chance!? But, I no put all cards in that basket. I VEEL have Rafael create a 3-meter safe zone walkway in between towers along with 5-meter safe zone around towers. Then he can give men a rest. I am still working on Plan C”

“Just remember my warning ... IF you fuck this up ... there will be nowhere on God’s green earth where you’ll be safe! Ohhh, shit ... Viktor, I need to let you go, be VERY careful! “

With that, we felt Tsau Ni disconnect. Sheila was grinning, as we ALL mentally disconnected from Viktor’s mind. Sheila asked, “Can we do this again? I mean, later? I’m suddenly VERY thirsty!”

I knew exactly what she meant. Rex though, pleaded, “Before we go, can we like ‘back out’ our view and see what the whole layout here looks like? I’ve got a plan in mind, but I NEED to see the whole area so I can develop a comprehensive plan. The aerial photos are okay, but, I really want to be sure nothing has changed.”

“Okay, how about if Bob or Greg take Sheila back, while the rest of us stay here and help you? The thirst Sheila’s feeling is serious and it’ll get worst by the minute.” I told them.

Greg nodded, “I’ll take her, I’m getting pretty thirsty too. I’ll explain to her why she’s so thirsty while we slug down some Gatorade!”

Greg took Sheila’s hand, then they faded from view. Rex grinned, “Come on, let’s do this ... I’m getting kinda thirsty myself!”

We moved up and away from Viktor and Rafael until we ‘saw’ the entire site. We followed Rex, as he seemed to be leading this part of our ‘journey’. We saw how the dock and airfield were a fair distance from the automated machine gun areas. Rex pointed out several landmarks that he felt were the perimeter of the field of radar detection.

We quickly checked a few other things, then the rest of us returned home. Rex seemed happy with all that we’d just learned.

I was only concerned with the fact that Mary and Sheila were the ‘targets’ of what I assumed was Viktor’s ‘Plan C’.

My soulmate immediately sensed my concern.

“What’s the matter, Sugar Bear?” Mary asked perceptively.

All eyes were on me, “We just found out that Viktor may be planning on kidnapping you and Sheila. I think all of you girls need to stick together, with at least one of us guys with you at all times!”

She giggled ... GIGGLED. “Cool! That’s perfect.”

I was about to ‘vapor lock’. Maybe she misheard me? “Sweetheart, that bastard wants to kidnap you, to try to lure me and Jeremy into a trap! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, COOL???”

She winked at Sheila, “I say you let him try! The second I know he’s nearby, I’ll just ‘pop’ somewhere else!”

Why was Sheila smirking too? “WHAT?”

Sheila giggled, “Mary has a plan. I think it’s brilliant and I fully plan on being by her side the whole time!”

“Okay, and just what is this ‘plan’?” I asked incredulously.

Mary just gave me a sweet kiss, “It’s a secret! Trust me, I KNOW it’ll work...”

I could feel her sending me soothing thoughts. I was trying to ‘see’ what her plan was, but my grinning Angel had me completely blocked! “Excuse me if I’m not quite as optimistic as you are. This fucker is evil and IF he catches you, he might KILL you! Please, please, tell me what you think you’re going to do?”

She unsnapped her bra and drew my face to her drippy breast, “Have some soothing milk, Baby. CJ has been sampling other sources and I’m in need of relief.” The next thing I knew, I was anxiously nursing her sweet milk. She whispered. “I really CAN’T tell you Baby. Just be prepared to ‘follow’ me when you hear me flash ‘Showtime’. All will become clear about the third or fourth time Sheila and I teleport ... okay?”

My breathing had returned to normal, even if my doubts remained. Mary’s reaction to her being the target of Viktor’s plan was not at all what I had expected. I wondered if Sheila had possibly given her the idea to teleport into Viktor’s ‘Killing zone’, hoping the automated guns would take out Viktor and Akbar. It would explain the 3 or 4 pops. Viktor and Akbar might get confused and materialize right in front of one!

Rex interrupted my contemplations, “I need to go down to the ‘King’ (the Naval Destroyer, USS King) and see about acquiring some supplies we’ll need to make our attack on Rafael’s compound a little more effective, not to mention easier and less risky for us. If any of you guys want to go with me, you’re cordially invited.” He chuckled.

I took a deep breath, “I think I’ll stay here. I don’t want to leave the girls just now.”

Bob kissed Linda, “If you don’t mind, Cutie, I’ll go with Rex. Charlie is more than capable of keeping you all safe.”

Greg assured him that he, too, planned on staying.

Jeremy was having a private ‘mental chat’ with Sheila. Judging from their facial expressions, Jeremy felt much the same as I did. Like Mary, Sheila apparently didn’t want to hear it. Jeremy huffed, giving Sheila the ‘father’ look, before addressing Rex, “Do you need my help, Buddy?”

“I could use some of your ‘insights’. The fact that the CIA has an infiltrator did not get past me. WE need to make sure none of our contacts have been, shall we say, compromised?”

Jeremy, after giving Sheila one more long disdainful look, said, “Yeah, I had that very same thought. After we get back, Charlie and I may need to go on a clandestine mission...”

Just before they left, Mary reminded everyone, “It’s getting late and we have a big day, giggle, and night the day after tomorrow. You guys have some work to do around here tomorrow and don’t want to be dragging your cute butts around like a bunch of tired dogs!”

Ahh, getting ready for the ‘Saturday Night Pool Party and get-together. How could I forget?


ON TSAU NI’S LUSH, TROPICAL ISLAND, 150 MILES EAST OF TAIWAN

Tsau Ni’s POV:

“Ohh God, Kitty! Something just happened that I’m at a loss to figure out...”

“I saw you clutch your head, Dear Brother, what caused that?”

“I don’t know ... I was right in the middle of berating our two pervy friends when I felt ... like a presence in my head.”

Kitty giggled, “Maybe Viktor was getting back at you for mocking him. NOT that he didn’t deserve it.”

“No, ohhhhhh no, this was something wildly different. It was so deep in my head, yet, when I tried tracing it back to its source, it’s like it just disappeared! Nobody and nothing was as creepy as the feeling that I had. It was like many people were in my head ... ALL AT ONCE. Yet, I couldn’t connect with them, to see who it was.”

“And you’re certain it wasn’t Viktor or Akbar?”

She wasn’t getting my meaning. “No Puss Cakes, those two cretins don’t have the mental capacity to do anything like that. No, it could really only be one thing...”

“Worse than Viktor’s cologne?”

“Aaargh! You’re NOT helping! I’m afraid it could be that Jonah or Jeremy, or both of them at the same time. Yeah, that MUST be it! If their mind control and telepathy are THAT powerful, I fear they might be able to discover that I’m helping my two ‘not-friends’. I may have to take a chance and teleport to the States to check this out for myself! I don’t trust Viktor and ‘Hand-job’ to not screw up. I just have to figure out how to prevent them from screwing the dog ... or insuring that they DON’T”

Kitty was laughing, “Akbar is DEFINITELY capable and probably willing to fuck the dog, as long as it’s a virgin!”

I couldn’t help but snicker, “Yeah, you have a point there, sweet Sister. You need to hold down the fort here whilst I do some investigating...”


Rex POV:

When we arrived in my office, I asked Bob to turn into ‘The Terminator’ to explain how we got there. He gave me a goofy grin, “What’s the matter? Wouldn’t Tackleberry from ‘Police Academy’ have the same effect?”

I just shook my head, trying not to laugh, “Ohh, Tackleberry is definitely YOU alright, it’s just not quite as intimidating as the Terminator.”

Bob grimaced, “I just can’t do the voice like Charlie. Charlie is a true bass or low baritone, where I’m a tenor. I’ve got ‘Tackleberry’ down pat.”

I just smiled, knowingly, “That you do. You know the spiel, right?”

“Got it!”

We walked into NSA Agent, Alex Grant’s office where he started laughing, pointing at Bob, “You’re not Jonah!”

Bob summarily picked him up, then bellowed, “And just WHO else could I be, eh? Not as intimidating as the ‘Terminator’ you say”?

I almost swallowed my eye-teeth. Bob DEFINITELY had a riled up ‘Tackleberry’ down cold!

Alex was sputtering, “No, no, this IS plenty fucking scary! I’m sorry for laughing, really.”

Bob set him down, “No problem. Are we still friends?”

Alex shook Bob’s hand. Bob grinned at me as I saw Alex freeze for just a second, then, relax. Bob had just pushed a ‘Confidentiality Spell’ (CS) on him AND read his mind, all in the space of 5 seconds! Charlie might think Bob’s goofy, but, when on a mission, the man was efficiency personified ... and oh ... what a personality!

Alex shook his head for just a second then asked, “So, what brings you guys here? Are we in for another torpedo attack?”

I shook my head, “No, I need some special ‘supplies’ and you and I need to have a confidential chat.” Bob winked, then flashed that he was cleared from being a traitor.

I don’t know how I would have reacted if Bob had told me otherwise. I’ve known Alex for over four years and would never have suspected him of being anything but a solid Agent.

“What’s up? I take it Jonah and Jeremy are cleared for our chat?”

“Yes. Look, Al, you’ve gotta keep this on the down low, but, I’m positive there’s a turncoat in the CIA. He’s been researching me and Jeremy and that puts us in a very tough spot. I’ve also got it from a reliable source that there’s one in OUR organization, the NSA, too. If ANYONE becomes overly interested in either myself, Jeremy OR Jonah you need to tell me immediately. Act stupid, or YOU might be targeted.”

Alex looked concerned. He gasped, “Shit! Ever since Jonah saved us from Booger’s attack, the Skipper has had several queries about Jonah. I guess that’s to be expected, but, now that you mentioned it, one WAS suspicious. I received this picture, wanting to know if this was what Jonah looked like.”

He pulled a picture of Charlie out of his desk. It showed him talking to Janet, TJ’s partner, somewhere near the Dirksen Federal Building, since it was in the background.

Bob looked puzzled and flashed that Charlie had recently ‘teleported’ Janet to her office. She’d left her car there and they’d popped into her car. He then shook his head, “But, that picture has to be older than that. His beard is much longer now.”

I asked Alex, firmly, “WHO sent you this picture?”

He took a very deep breath, “Your new Boss, Special Agent Todd Switzer. He also asked just how well you guys knew TJ, Janet ... and Jonah.”

My blood ran cold and the hairs on the back of my neck were standing at attention.

You see, when Jeremy and I left Florida, our old Boss’s last words to us were to ‘watch our backs’. He wouldn’t elaborate, but now, at least I was going to have to talk to him to find out what he meant! That son of a bitch, Switzer, didn’t like that Jeremy and I had been reassigned to Chicago. I thought it was just his personality, but, he didn’t know that Jer and I were associated with Jonah, I could only guess why he was asking questions like this.

Jeremy flashed, “That fucker never HAS let me shake his hand! I thought he was just an asshole. I think we may have to give him an ‘attitude adjustment’.”

Bob grinned, “You could always have Charlie ‘Booger’ him!?”

Jeremy was pounding his chest, trying not to laugh, “It MIGHT be better if I just ‘push’ him to fess up, so we can find out who HIS boss is?”

Bob just grinned and nodded, then shrugged his shoulders.

Alex was just looking at us, wondering why we suddenly got so quiet.

I smiled, “Well, thanks Al. I’m going to have to tread lightly on this and you should too. I hope we’re wrong, thinking that Switzer is a plant, but, just in case we’re not, you need to keep your comments neutral so as not to tip him off. Now, let’s see what we might find in the Marines Munitions Storage area. I’ve got a fairly long wish list.”

Al called Capt Burke on the ships intercom, requesting he meet us at the Munitions Storage area. When the Capt saw us he broke into a grin, “Tackleberry? Is that you, Jonah?”

“Aye, aye Captain, at your service!” Bob said, then snapped a smart salute, “just helping my friends here. It seems Mr Grissom needs a few ... toys for us to play with. I don’t think he wants me having ALL the fun.” Bob’s ‘Tackleberry’ grin had the Capt in stitches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.