College Girls - Cover

College Girls

by Dark1

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Erotica Sex Story: I'm an older guy but I run into some college girls at a party. They think that they can get the best of me, but I teach them some new things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   .

In my life, I’ve met all sorts of people of various ages and backgrounds. It’s another story how I met Maggie, and that’s not important now. But, being in my late 30’s, I did feel pretty strange being at a party full of 20 year olds. I was out of place and I felt it. It wasn’t that I looked almost twice everyone else’s age, I didn’t. But, when you get older, there are subtle and not so subtle things. I was better dressed than the apartment full of 20 year olds. I also wasn’t stumbling drunk like the most of the rest of the people there. I also wasn’t talking to many people. I made some small talk with a few when I arrived as Maggie had introduced me to a couple of people, but it’s pretty hard to find a lot of things to relate to with someone who is still in college when you are halfway through your own career.

So, I was sitting on a couch, playing on my phone and sipping my beer. Though the scenery at the party was pretty nice, I was out of place and was going to head out as soon as my drink was done. Yes, I will admit to scoping out some of the college girls. I was single and certainly not blind. Summer in Texas means lots of short shorts and talk tops and I was content to people watch and smile at the drunken college guys hitting on the drunken college girls.

“Good luck to them.” I thought to myself with a smile.

I looked up, glancing around the room for Maggie to say my goodbyes. As I scanned the room I two girls caught my attention. Being on the other side of the room, I could get their full bodies on one view. They looked almost identical, both short and thin with long hair. One was blond and the other a redhead. They were dressed in the aforementioned summer style and were both holding cups, chatting to each other and glancing my direction.

I thought nothing of it and continued to look around the party for Maggie. As my eyes scanned the room and came back to where the two girls were standing, I noticed that they were both still staring at me and chatting. Automatically, I gave them a smile and a little nod as I put my phone back into my jacket pocket and started to stand up. I glanced over the back of the couch and stood up and just as my ass lifted off the couch, I ran into something.

“Oh shit. Sorry!” I said, looking back and down.

“Are you leaving?” The redhead asked.

“Yeah I was going to head out.”

“Oh, well that sucks.” She replied, her face showing a little disappointment.

“Did you ladies need something?” I asked, looking from her to the blond standing next to her.

“Yeah, we’re curious about you.” The blond replied bluntly, the alcohol talking a bit of her filter away.

“Oh really? How so?” I asked.

“You look dangerous.” She replied.

“Oh really? Tell me more.” I said, turning towards her.

“I dunno, just mysterious and dangerous.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked.

“Not sure yet.” She replied evenly.

“Doesn’t matter, he’s leaving anyway.” The redhead replied.

“Well, you have my interest now. Sit down.” I offered.

I dropped back onto the couch and the girls sat on either side of me.

“I’m Jack.” I said.

“I’m Jennifer.” The blond said. “And that’s Rose.”

“Heya.” Rose said.

“So, do you know anyone here?” Jennifer asked.

“No, I just wandered in here.” I said, keeping my face even.”

“Seriously?” Rose said, her eyes opening wide.

“No.” I laughed. “I know Maggie. She used to date a friend of mine a long time ago so we ran in some of the same circles.”

Rose nodded.

“Which friend?” Jennifer asked.

“Nick.” I replied.

“Are you into all that kinky shit too?” Jennifer asked.

I was taken aback. It was true that I was involved in the BDSM scene for some time and that is where I had met Nick and Maggie.

“Maybe.” I said with a slight smile.

“Maggie told me about some of that stuff. Ropes and handcuffs and spanking and stuff. That right?” Jennifer asked.

“Maybe.” I grinned.

“Do you do that stuff?” Rose asked, her eyes opening wider.

“Sometimes. When I can find a girl that’s up for it.”

I glanced over at Jennifer, who was studying me intently.

“So, you are dangerous. Or are you just a freak that likes to tie up girls?” Jennifer asked.

“Why can’t they be the same thing? Besides, tying up people doesn’t have to be that dangerous. There are far more dangerous things than rope or some handcuffs.” I said with a grin.

“Oh yeah? Like what?”

“Chainsaws.” I said evenly, fighting internally to keep a straight face.

Jennifer’s mouth dropped open. I turned to look at Rose, who had her hand over her mouth with her eyes bulging out wide.

“Ohmygawd are you serious?” Rose gasped.

“Maybe.” I replied, sipping my beer.

“You’re not serious.” Jennifer exclaimed.

“No, I’m not serious.” I grinned, turning from Jennifer to Rose.

“Jerk.” Rose said with an accusatory tone.

“Sometimes.” I smiled.

“So other than chainsaws, what is dangerous?” Jennifer asked, her voice betraying her interest.

“Losing control.” I said.

“Huh?” She asked.

“Being so out of your mind that you forget who you are, where you are, and you just react. Its freedom and it’s wonderful, but it can be dangerous.” I was spewing a little bit of hippy bullshit, but I wasn’t entirely making this all up. I didn’t think anything would come of this conversation so I was just having a good time keeping these girls guessing.

“You’re losing me here Mr. Buddha.” Jennifer said, her voice a bit annoyed.

I leaned towards her.

“Have you ever been so turned on that you would do anything that someone asked? Have you just lost control, lost yourself in the moment and given yourself to another person? Surrendered yourself and just given in?” I asked, my voice dropping a bit.

Jennifer sucked in a bit of a breath and stared at me. She shook her head a little.

I turned towards Rose.

“How about you? Has anyone driven you so crazy insane that you forgot how to say no? That you just wanted to do anything that person wanted to please them?” I said, my voice mysterious.

Rose sucked in a large breath and held it. I glanced down towards her chest and saw it rising and falling quickly.

“So, are you saying that’s you? Mr. Christian Grey? Are you going to turn us into piles of mush on the ground and become your sex slaves?” Jennifer asked, her voice now changing to one of challenge.

I turned back towards her.

“Sure. Is the rest of your weekend clear?” I said calmly.

Jennifer snorted loudly.

“Smooth talker. What that sounds like is you roofieing us both so you can rape us.” Jennifer said, accusingly.

I shook my head vigorously.

“I’d never do that. No way. Drugging a girl is way wrong. Besides, I think that when a woman gives herself to you willingly is 110% hotter anyway.” I replied.

Jennifer nodded.

“So, what do you say? You two want to turn into mush?” I asked, glancing back at Rose. I had no illusion that this was going to go anywhere, but playing the banter game with Jennifer was amusing. I didn’t have anything else going on later that night anyway.

Rose looked over my shoulder at Jennifer and I leaned back so the girls could do that telepathic, non-verbal communication thing that they do.

“We’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere.” Jennifer said, standing up and grabbing Rose’s hand and pulling her up. I watched as the two college girls disappeared into the crowd.

I leaned back into the couch and pulled out my phone, flipping through some emails and finishing the rest of my beer. I figured that I would give the girls a couple of minutes before leaving.

I never expected them to come back.

Several minutes later an object dropped on the couch next to me with enough force to shake my hand. I put my phone down and looked up to see Jennifer staring at me. Rose slowly dropped onto the couch behind me.

“Welcome back.” I said.

“Thanks. So, we got a deal for you.” Jennifer said.

“Oh? Do tell.”

“Actually, a bet.” Jennifer started. “We bet that we can turn YOU into a pile of mush, begging for mercy.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. So here’s the deal. You’re going to come back to our place. We’re going to tease the fuck out of you and you have to do what we say for 10 minutes. If you can survive that long, then you’ll get 10 minutes to do whatever you want to turn us into mush. So, in other words, you’re going to be our slave for the rest of the night.” Jennifer said, her eyes flashing with the challenge.

“Or, what’s actually going to happen is, you two are going to tease me for 10 minutes, then I’m going to totally demolish the two of you and you’re going to beg for mercy and then throw me out.” I replied boldly.

“You’re real cocky you know that?” Jennifer said, her eyes flashing almost on the brink of anger.

“Lot of women think that they can handle me. They are usually wrong. You think you’re up for it?”

Jennifer’s laugh rang in my ear.

“Man, you are real full of yourself, aren’t you?” She snickered.

“I didn’t come here looking to pick up a girl. You two came to me. Look around, look at all the guys in this room, getting drunk and hitting on drunks to take home. What have I been doing? Sitting on this couch, minding my own business. I don’t have anything to prove to anyone. Now, if you two think you’re up for this ride, then I’m interested. So, what do you say? Is the rest of your weekend clear?” I asked firmly, looking Jennifer straight in the eye.

Jennifer and I stared at each other for several long seconds.

“So, do you really think you’re going to fuck us all weekend long? Do you have, like, a lifetime supply of Viagra or something?” She asked.

“I won’t fuck you all weekend long, this time. But you’ll probably need a day to recover from it. Especially when I put my dick up your perky little ass.”

Jennifer snorted loudly.

“I don’t do butt stuff. Nice try.”

“You will tonight.”

“No, I won’t.”

“You will, because you’ll ask for it. You’ll want me to do it, and then I’ll happy fuck your cute little ass.”

Jennifer broke out in laughter. I glanced over at Rose, who was staring at me with unbelieving eyes. I winked at her and turned back to Jennifer.

“Man, you’re a trip. Seriously, you have to be planning to drug us or something.” She laughed.

“Have you left your drink in my possession tonight?” I asked.

“No.”

“Have I brought you a drink, or given you anything?”

“No.”

“So how could I possibly have drugged you?” I asked.

Jennifer stared at me hard.

“Ok, you win. I got to see how you are going to hypnotize me and Rose into being your butt sluts tonight. Let’s do this.” Jennifer announced, standing up and grabbing Rose’s hand.

I stood up and followed the girls through the crowd towards the door. As we walked outside, I caught a glance of Maggie, who just smiled and waved at me and then gave me the thumbs up sign.


“So, where too?” I asked as we walked down the street of the apartment complex.

“My place. I live in the next building over and my roommate is gone tonight.” Jennifer replied.

“Cool. So how are you two going to turn me into your living vibrator tonight?” I asked.

“You’ll see. How are going to turn us into anal loving porn stars?” Jennifer shot back.

“You’ll see.”

Jennifer did live in the next building over and she fished her key out of her tight shorts and opened the door. Rose and I walked in to a decent looking apartment with nice furniture.

“Are you ready Christian Grey?” Jennifer asked.

“I think so.” I said smugly.

Jennifer directed me over to the couch and then shoved me down onto it.

“There, now be a good boy and don’t move.” She ordered.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“So, here’s the rules. We get to do whatever we want to you for 10 minutes. You hold still and you listen to our orders. You can give up at any time and say ‘please Jennifer can I please fuck you.’ and I’ll consider it.” Jennifer said, her hands on her hips.

“Ok. So after 10 minutes, when I’m not a pile of mush and I get my 10 minutes ravishing your two beautiful bodies, you can say ‘RED’ at any time and everything stops, or you can say ‘please sir, please fuck us’ and I’ll consider it.”

“Sure buddy. Just no butt stuff.”

“How about, no dicks in the butt? At least until you beg for it.” I offered.

“Sure man, but I reserve the right to say RED whenever I feel like it.”

“Fair enough.”

“So, what happens in the event that you are actually gay and we don’t turn you on, and you are unable to turn us on and in 20 minutes we are all just staring at each other.” Jennifer asked.

“Then I wish you two good luck and I go home.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it.”

Jennifer studied me and then looked over at Rose.

“Rose, you’re pretty quiet over there. What do you think about all this?” I asked.

Rose shrugged.

“I’m curious. Maggie said you were safe and a good guy, so I figured why not?”

“So you asked about me. I figured.

“Yeah, you think we are dumb enough to bring just any random dude home?” Jennifer asked, her voice a bit angry.

“I didn’t say that.”

“Sure man. Ok, are you ready Christian Grey?” She asked.

“Sure, I think so. Time starts now.” I said, teasingly starting the stopwatch on my phone.

Jennifer turned around and grabbed Rose. The redhead squealed a little bit as she pulled her close to her body.

“Now, be a good boy and sit there.” Jennifer said to me before turning back to Rose. I watched as Jennifer leaned in and kissed Rose. While it appeared that this was not the first time these two girls had made out, Rose seemed a little reserved. Jennifer was the aggressor, rubbing her hands over Rose’s perky ass as their tongues danced.

I slid back into the couch to enjoy the show and my eyebrow went up when Jennifer pulled Rose’s shirt over her chest. Her lacy red bra came into view and I could tell that she was fairly small chested. She was a tiny girl to begin with so it matched her frame.

Jennifer brushed her hair away from her face and looked at me as she kissed down Rose’s chest. I watched as she pulled one of Rose’s bra cups down and flicked her tongue over her nipple seductively.

I smiled and waved at her. Jennifer pulled away from Rose and turned towards me. I watched as she pulled her own shirt over her head in that criss cross maneuver that only girls seem to be able to do and tossed it at me. She was in a white bra that contrasted nicely against her blond hair and tanned body. Her cups were bigger than Rose’s and I watched her chest bounce as she pulled Rose down onto her knees in front of me.

“Very sexy.” I commented.

“You wanna see my tits, don’t you?” Jennifer teased.

“I’d love to.”

“I bet you would.” Jennifer replied, reaching behind her back and unsnapping her bra. She pulled it away and tossed it to the side, her full B cups coming into view. Her small nipples stuck out as the cold air hit them.

Jennifer turned and grabbed Rose again, pulling the shy redhead close. Jennifer shoved her mouth against Rose’s again, smashing their bodies together. They kissed passionately, if not awkwardly for a while as Jennifer’s hands slid up the back of Rose’s head. Jennifer leaned her head back and pushed Rose’s head down towards her chest, pressing her towards the tops of her breasts.

“Come on, kiss them. They love that shit.” Jennifer urged, thrusting her small chest out towards her friend. Rose scooted her ass back a few inches and then leaned down, slowly kissing her way down Jennifer’s chest and in between her breasts.

“Oh yeah, come on, suck my boobs.” Jennifer demanded.

Rose slowly reached up with one hand and cupped one of Jennifer’s breasts. She looked up at her friend for a moment, then over at me, and then opened her mouth, gently taking Jennifer’s pink nipple into her mouth.

“Mmmm yeah!” Jennifer moaned, her voice seeming a bit too fake for my liking. Still I enjoyed the view of Rose gently kissing and sucking on Jennifer’s breast before switching to the other one. I watched as Jennifer reached behind Rose’s back and unclipped her bra. The fabric fell away and I saw Rose’s very small but perky breasts fall into view. Jennifer cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it a little bit, causing the redhead to moan.

Suddenly Jennifer lunged forward, pushing Rose onto her back. Jennifer climbed on top of her and pinned her hands over her head and kissing down her chest. Rose began panting loudly as Jennifer sucked one of her breasts hard and pulled away with a loud pop noise as it came free of her mouth before changing to the other one. She repeated the process a few times, alternating between breasts. I watched for a while, my eyes darting to Jennifer’s perky ass, which was sticking out at me. I could see the top of her panties sticking out of her tiny shorts.

“You like that?” Jennifer asked me, looking over her shoulder at me.

“Love it.” I said happily.

“Thought so.” Jennifer replied, climbing off of Rose and crawling over to me.

“What are you up to now?” I asked.

“You’ll see. Come here Rose.” Jennifer said as she reached up towards my zipper.

I watched as Jennifer unbuttoned my slacks and opened my zipper. The young blond shoved her hand into my pants and fished out my cock as Rose climbed up next to her.

“Yum, that’s a pretty nice one.” Jennifer commented as my cock sprung out towards her. My cock was average, if not a tiny bit longer. I wasn’t a guy that bragged about his dick. I knew what I had to work with and I was ok with that.

“Thanks.” I said.

“You all nice and hard for us already huh?” Jennifer teased, stroking my cock slowly.

“You know it.” I replied.

Jennifer leaned in and slowly put the head of my cock into her mouth. I brushed her hair out of her face so I could watch her work. Jennifer made a big show out of flicking her tongue over the head of my dick. I smiled at her and made some grunting noises now and then, but this girl had clearly learned her cock sucking technique from watching too much porn. She bent my cock backwards and licked the shaft from my balls to cock head. She looked over at Rose, who was watching us. I watched as Jennifer grabbed Rose and pulled her towards my crotch. Rose looked at me for a moment and then down at Jennifer. Jennifer nodded at her and pulled off my dick, stroking it slowly and then aiming it at the redhead like a microphone. Rose slowly leaned forward and wrapped her slender, pale hand around my shaft. I watched as Rose lifted up and then sank down onto my dick, slowly bobbing up and down on it. She never tried to go more than halfway down on it and I pulled her hair out of the way to watch her tiny pink lips wrapped around it.

Jennifer watched for a minute and then stood up. I looked up at the blond as she kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her shorts. Her tiny red thong revealed some interesting tan lines as she climbed onto the couch next to me.

“You like that?” She whispered into my ear.

“Yeah, you two are very sexy.” I replied.

“You like that hot mouth on your dick? Or do you want mine again? Or both?” She asked seductively.

“I thought you were in charge? At least for the next few minutes.” I replied with a grin.

“I want to feel your big, fat, hard cock in my mouth again.” She replied, licking my ear.

“It’s all yours.” I said.

Jennifer leaned over my body, sticking her ass up into the air and letting her hair fall down onto my lap. I saw Rose lift away from my crotch and Jennifer sank back down onto it. With her hair in the way I couldn’t see what she was doing, but I could feel her hand wrap around the base of my shaft and saw her head bob up and down furiously on my crotch as her hand twisted around it.

I reached up and let my hand roam all over Jennifer’s perky ass. I stayed on top of her panties, but teased my fingers between her legs and over her crotch. When I brushed her pussy, I could hear and feel a soft moan on my cock. Jennifer sat up, her hand still stroking my cock, but Rose’s head disappeared. A different texture surrounded my cock and Jennifer looked over her shoulder at me and grinned.

“You having fun?” She asked with a grin.

“Tons!” I replied.

“You like my ass, don’t you?” She teased, shoving her ass back against my hand.

“I do. You have a great ass. I can’t wait to fuck it.” I said, letting my hand slip out from between her legs. I pressed my fingers between her ass cheeks, still on top of her panties, but brushing against her asshole. Jennifer shivered.

“I don’t do butt stuff.” She replied, but the edge in her voice wasn’t there this time.

“I know. But you will.” I replied with a smile.

“So cocky!” She grinned.

I smiled and shrugged. Jennifer swung her body off the couch and positioned herself next to Rose. I looked down as Jennifer pushed her face down to my crotch and leaned in next to Rose. She made great eye contact with me as she began to lick up and down my shaft as Rose focused on my cock head.

Regardless of their lack of technique, having two college girls blowing you at the same time is a fantastic feeling. My eyes moved from their faces to mouths to perky breasts. While Rose was fairly shy, Jennifer was playing up the seductress with her eye contact and porn star moves. The blond moved away from my shaft and lifted Rose up. The redhead glanced at her friend as Jennifer shoved her mouth against Rose’s small pink lips in another hot kiss.

“You two are certainly sexy.” I commented.

“Say pretty please and I might let you cum in my mouth.” Jennifer said, turning towards me.

“I haven’t had my turn yet though.” I said.

“You don’t need a turn. Come on, don’t you want to shoot your cum into my hot, wet mouth?” Jennifer purred, leaning down and licking the head of my cock.

“Sounds nice.” I grinned.

“Or maybe you want to cum in her mouth? Or maybe on her tits? That’s a good one. Come on, cum on Rose’s titties and I’ll lick it up. Wouldn’t you like that? Jennifer moaned, bobbing her head up and down slowly on me.

“That does sound hot.” I said.

“Yeah it does. Come on, just say pretty please Jennifer and I’ll jack you off all over her cute tits. Then we can spend the rest of the night with me sitting on your face. What do you say?” Jennifer asked, lifting up and stroking my cock a bit more firmly now.

“Oh, I don’t know about that.”

Jennifer lifted off my cock and grinned. I watched as she crawled up onto the couch next to me.

“Come on baby. Don’t you want to lick my hot, pink pussy? “She purred, shoving her hand into her panties. She closed her eyes and I watched as her hips began to move around in circles. There was movement inside her panties and her breathing grew faster.

“Come on baby. Don’t you want to taste me? I want to feel you lick me. Come on baby, I need you to taste me. You know you want it stud, all you have to do is ask for it. “She moaned.

I watched as Jennifer rubbed her other hand all over her breasts. She tweaked her right nipple and then her left. She opened her eyes and looked down at me seductively as she slowly pulled her hand out of her panties and brought it up to her mouth. She slowly put her finger into her mouth and sucked on it like a cock.

“Oh, I do taste so good. Don’t you want to taste me?” She moaned, moving towards me. I watched as she straddled my lap and then lifted her leg up and sat it on my shoulder. I was amazed at her flexibility but then she pulled her panties to the side and shoved her crotch into my face. The smell of her arousal hit my nose and I looked down at her shaved pussy.

“You like that pussy baby? Don’t you want to taste me? I want you to taste me! I want you to lick me!” She moaned, reaching down and running her fingers through my hair. My hands came up and cupped her tight ass as she made humping motioned in the air in front of my face.

“Come on baby, don’t you want to lick my hot pussy?” She moaned, grinding her pussy towards my face again. She leaned backwards and wrapped her hand around my cock and jerked it firmly.

“Oh, your cock! I want your cock in my mouth!” She exclaimed, lifting her leg up into the air and unwrapping it. I admired her perky butt as she crawled off of me and onto the floor next to Rose.

“I want your cock! I need your cock INSIDE me!” She moaned, sinking her mouth onto my shaft again. She sucked on it with more energy now and even Rose backed away a little bit as Jennifer began to frantically bob her head up and down.

“Yeah stud, give me that dick! I want your big, fat, hard cock in my mouth, and in my pussy! Rose does too!” She moaned. I glanced over at Rose, who was watching Jennifer but glanced over at me.

“She’s hot. I know it. I mean, come on, you have a blond and a redhead here, are you dreaming or what? Rose is sexy as fuck. Stand up girl, take off your pants and show him your hot ass!” Jennifer demanded.

Rose slowly stood up. She shyly looked at me and then at Jennifer, who nodded. Her hands dropped down to her shorts and with a deep breath, unbuttoned them and pushed them down her long legs. I watched as she stood there in her tiny panties, her face flushed pink.

“Turn around girl, show him your cute butt!” Jennifer demanded. Blushing harder, Rose slowly turned around and my eyes fell onto her tight, pale white ass.

“She’s hot huh? How would you like to be behind that? Thrusting your big, fat, hard cock into her? Come here baby, show him what he’s missing!” Jennifer called out, releasing my cock and grabbing Rose’s hand. The redhead gasped a little bit as Jennifer pulled her down onto the couch, her hands landing on the back of the couch so her ass was sticking out.

“See that? See how hot she looks? Do you want this?” Jennifer asked, reaching up and rubbing her hands all over Rose’s perky ass.

“It’s so tight and hard. Don’t you just want to fuck the shit out of it? She asked, dragging her fingernails all over Rose’s ass cheeks. Rose closed her eyes and shivered a little bit. I glanced down at my phone and then stood up, pulling off my jacket.

“Yeah baby, come get it. You know you want it.” Jennifer said, leaning over the couch next to Rose. Moved behind the girls and Jennifer looked over her shoulder at me. I looked down and admired the two perky asses in front of me.

“Come on baby, just ask for it. You can fuck her, you can fuck me or you can fuck us both. You just have to ask for it. Don’t you want it baby? Don’t you want to be INSIDE us?” Jennifer moaned, reaching back and digging her thong out of her ass crack and pulling it to the side. My eyes dropped down to her ass and I could see her brownish, pink pucker.

“You like that ass, don’t you? I’ve never done it before, but maybe if you ask nicely I might try it tonight for you. Do you want that? Do you want to fuck my hot ass? Do you want to be the first guy up my hot, tight little ass?” She purred, rubbing her fingertip up and down her ass crack before teasing it over her asshole.

“Ohh, I kinda like that.” Jennifer shivered, rubbing her finger in circles over her asshole. I grinned.

“Heh, you like that, don’t you? You want to be in my ass so bad, don’t you? All you got to do is ask and you can have it. Tell me what you want, let us make your dreams come true tonight baby.” Jennifer purred.

“Don’t worry, all of my dreams are going to come true.” I said.

“Oh yeah? Just ask for it and it’s yours. Just tell us what you want, I want to hear you ask me for it and it’s yours.” Jennifer moaned seductively, her best porn star voice coming out.

I stared at the skinny blond for several long seconds. She moaned and purred, wiggling her ass at me, still teasing her fingertip over her ass crack. I held my poker face straight, to the point that I could feel Jennifer’s frustration growing. Just as her body posture changed, my phone went off.

“And that’s the time.” I grinned.

“FUCK!” She yelled, dropping onto the couch and crossing her arms over her chest. Rose slowly turned around and sat next to her.

“You two are hot and sexy for sure. But, now it’s my turn.”

“Dammit! Ok, Christian Grey, do your best!” Jennifer spat, clearly angry.

I smiled and pointed down, towards my crotch.

“Figures. More dick sucking huh? I think this was all a big trick to get a blowjob.” Jennifer said, disgust in her voice as she dropped onto her knees in front of me.

“Nope.” I said.

“No? Your first move after getting your turn is me sucking your dick? So what’s that about then?” Jennifer asked angrily as she grabbed my cock and started to lower her head towards it.

“I’ll tell you a secret. I don’t like blowjobs.” I said.

“Oh really?” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, I face fuck.” I said, quickly dropping my hands down and grabbing the back of Jennifer’s head. Before the blond could react I gripped her head firmly and thrust my hips forward, my cock piercing her lips and banging against the back of her mouth. Her eyes opened wide and her hands flew up to my thighs. The young girl tried to push away from me but I held her tightly, savoring the look of shock on her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.