A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 28

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 28 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

My Sunday was spent getting ready for the upcoming week. I contemplated the Ellie situation while I got my laundry done. I decided I needed to hold off making a final judgment on how to proceed till I got more information. Though I would be shocked if this was the first time the teacher had done something like this, you don’t just start off with sexual blackmail.

I got my reports put together so that they’d be ready to turn in. It suddenly occurred to me that the other time Ellie had been late and upset had to be due to another run in with Ms. Pallesen.

It was at that point I got even more pissed off and the start of an idea began forming. The bitch was going to get hers and afterwards would never think of pulling this type of shit again.

I got my run in before going to pick up Ellie on Monday morning. We discussed the situation and how to proceed. We’d act like we had broken up to distract Ms. Pallesen. I told her I would talk to her at Judo if I found anything.

I wolfed down lunch so I could get over and talk to the Journalism teacher at the next bell. Turned out there was an archive of the school paper that was in the library. I’d go check it out in the morning.

I had a short conversation with Ellie after school, and it was far from being productive. All she could think about was all the negative outcomes possible. I tried to reassure her that everything was going to be fine, but nothing worked. I needed to get info and a plan put together quick, or Ellie was going to go mental.

Tuesday morning, I got to school early and headed right for the library. After a short discussion with the librarian, I soon had two months’ worth of issues to dig through. The second issue from October 93 had what I was looking for. It was a fairly short bio.

Ms. Oliva Pallesen hails from Milford, Connecticut. She graduated from Mount Holyoke college where she was the captain of the Dressage team. Earning a degree in secondary education, Ms. Pallesen took a year abroad visiting the historical sites in Europe before joining the Henry County high school staff. She stated that she’d enjoy molding the young minds for the future.

I bet she was enjoying molding the young minds. The short blurb was written by Candace Curry, that name seemed familiar for some reason. It wasn’t until homeroom that it hit me. Candace was in my Anatomy class. I’d have to see if she could give me any more insight.

Lunch was really odd without Ellie being able to sit with me at the table.

We finished a couple minutes early in Anatomy class and I got a chance to talk to Candace. Boy was it an eye-opening conversation. Ms. Pallesen came from a family with old money, she supposedly kept bringing that point up during their interview constantly. The other interesting tidbit I found out was from Candace’s point of view, Ms. Pallesen saw teaching in middle Georgia as gracing her presence to the backwoods people of Henry County.

The information helped, but I still hadn’t come up with a plan. As I pulled into kickboxing, I remembered that I had the perfect person to get advice from. During the second hour I had an enlightening conversation with Mr. Singh.

“Mr. Singh, I need your advice and perspective on something.”

“What is the issue Barnim?”

“I have a friend that is being blackmailed by someone who is in a position of power, with vast wealth and resources at their disposal. In my opinion going to another person in charge or the authorities isn’t a valid option. There’s no actual proof other than my friend’s word. Through a short gathering of information, I strongly doubt it’s the first time this person has done this.”

“I’ll give you my advice, what you do with it is your business. If you do something and get caught, remember one important thing. You don’t remember my name. We clear?”

“Yes sir.”

“You need to act swiftly and ruthlessly. Get the goods on them in a compromising situation and hammer them into the dirt. Cover your ass to keep from getting caught.”

The rest of the hour was spent meditating, giving me time to formulate the plan. I had a rough idea of what to do; while not foolproof, it had no glaring holes that I could see.

I went to Ellie’s house after Judo and laid my plan out. I was a little scared with the maniacal laugh that she let out, but she was all for giving Ms. Pallesen a big dose of her own medicine.

Thursday night Ellie gave me a call to let me know the timetable for getting everything set up. I didn’t tell her, but if everything went tits up, I’d take the rap and spare her as much as I could. After all it was my idea.

March 25 was a day where I would break laws and hope not to get caught.

School seemed to drag along. I headed home afterwards to take a shower before leaving mom a note saying that I was going out with Ellie; no need to bring that additional wrath down upon myself.

I stopped and got some chicken fingers from a place called Big Chic before heading over to Ellie’s.

Not long after I got there. Ellie pulled into the drive from dropping her dad off as his company car was getting serviced. Since his car was in the shop, I was able to hide my truck in the garage. This would keep Ms. Pallesen from seeing it and knowing something was up.

After walking into the kitchen, Ellie grabbed me by the head and laid a scorching kiss on me.

“I’m nervous as hell, but we’re going to make that bitch pay for fucking with our relationship.”

“OK killer, let’s get focused. We need to check the lighting in your room and go to your Dad’s office.”

“Yes sir!” was the reply while she gave me a mock salute.

When Ellie led me to his office, there was stuff everywhere. Turned out in addition to liking 60’s muscle cars, Mr. Holt was also a tech junkie. The professional camera he used to take pictures before the Military Ball was the tip of the iceberg. Half a dozen cameras were strewn across a credenza.

It was inside the credenza that we found what we were looking for. Opening it up, there were two camcorders. I’d already found out they took regular VHS tape and had bought a couple. For being a 1994 Sharp Slimcam camcorder, it seemed to be good quality. It advertised on the side that it was good in low light; we’d be testing that out. I had a roll of electrical tape to cover any lights on it that may be visible.

Taking a tripod with me, we went into Ellie’s room to set everything up. Her closet doors had slats that could be popped out with minimal effort. I lowered the tripod as low as it would go and removed two slats so that I was able to get the whole bed into the frame.

I hit the record button. “OK, go ahead and we’ll see if it is a quality recording.”

She reclined on the bed; she was centered very clearly in the view finder. She let her hand stray to the front of her pants.

“I want you to come over here and slide that huge dick into my tight little pussy.”

I felt my cock give a twitch. Hitting the record button to stop it, I popped out the tape. Going over I put the tape into her VCR and pressed play. The video was pretty clear for their only being two candles lit in the room. I guess the 1 lux minimum illumination on the side of the camera was true. The audio was OK, there was a hiss but the voice was pretty clear.

Ellie came over and kissed me. “Thank you for helping me do this.”

“No need. We can still go out and report this to someone.”

“No, I think this is the best and only solution.”

“Can you see anything behind the missing slats?”

“You kinda can. Though I don’t think she’ll notice.”

We sat at the top of the stairs talking. I tried to reassure her everything would be fine, she just had to stay calm and this would work. I don’t know if I even believed it, but I was going to give it 110%.

We were both startled when the doorbell rang. I kissed her and headed to the closet.

I turned on the camcorder and checked the view finder to make sure the placement was still good. I had put a towel over it so I could still use the it and not have the light from it show. It was only a few minutes till I heard Ms. Pallesen’s voice out in the hallway.

“Just relax, this’ll be a fun experience.”

I didn’t hear a response, then there was movement in the corner of the view finder. Ms. Pallesen had taken Ellie by the shoulders and was leading her to the bed.

“Let’s sit down and get more comfortable.”

“I don’t really want to do this.”

There was a forceful guiding of Ellie to a sitting position with Ms. Pallesen sitting right next to her. Ellie tried scooting away, but Ms. Pallesen matched her movement.

Ellie tried to move away again, but suddenly a hand grabbed her thigh; you could feel the anger in Ms. Pallesen’s voice.

“Moving away from me isn’t going to do you any good. You wanna keep the grade you have and not ruin your chances at a going to a good college? Then do what I tell you and shut your mouth.”

“Yes ma’am.”

You could hear the apprehension in her voice as it cracked. That’s when the voice in the back of my head decided to give its thoughts on the situation. I knew at that moment I was going to take its advice. The bitch needed to seriously be put in her place. This was going to end up being over the top and degrading so she’d never forget it.

Looking through the view finder, I got my first look at Ms. Pallesen. She was dressed like a teenage girl on the prowl for a guy. A super tight tank top with no bra which left a rather large set of tits on display and had on tights that were probably a size too small, which showed of some particularly meaty thighs. The outfit left her bare midriff exposed. She was a big girl, though not fat. If I’d had to guess she was probably 6ft, 150lbs and those tits were probably in the neighborhood of 36DD.

I was a bit surprised when she pounced, grabbing Ellie by the jeans and pulling her over, the free hand going to Ellie’s tits.

“Call me Olivia when we’re alone like this. Remember, do as I say, and you’ll go far. You might even enjoy it; I know I will.”

Ellie tried pulling away, but Olivia held on to her. I could kinda see a scowl on her face.

“If you don’t want to give it to me, then I’ll take it, while making sure the you won’t even be able to get into a community college.”

Olivia ran her hand into Ellie’s pants while grabbing the hem of her shirt. Ellie shook her head from side to side while yelling “NO!”. This was the signal for me to intervene.

I let the filming continue for about 10 seconds before I shut it off. It was like a switch flipped; the anger had been building, it was time to let it out. Opening the closet, Olivia didn’t even notice me, though Ellie saw me. A broad smile came across her face, which Olivia thought was because of her.

“I knew you’d come around to this happening. Just go with it, you’ll have fun.”

“She’s smiling because she knows what’s about to happen to you. I mean it’s time to treat you like the bitch you are.”

“I don’t know who the hell you are, but I’m leaving.”

She got up and turned to walk out. I intercepted her before she got to the door. Reaching out, I grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her to me.

“Bitch, you’re not going anywhere. You’re going to get the treatment you were planning to dish out tonight. Though it will be with one big surprise.”

I leaned closer to increase the menace factor. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught her cocking her hand back to hit me.

Before I could do anything, Ellie acted. Grabbing her hand, there was a loud pop as an open palm impacted Olivia’s stomach. While she was doubled over Ellie leaned in.

“You try something like that again and I’ll make you instantly regret it. You’re going to get the treatment that I feel you deserve.”

“You don’t know who my parents are. We’ll make you regret this.”

We both laughed at her. Just like I figured, Olivia used her parent’s position and wealth to steam roll people.

“Oh, bless your heart, that’s cute. Ellie please put something on for Olivia’s viewing pleasure.”

“It’s Ms. Pallesen to you ... you Neanderthal.”

“Look here you dumb bitch. They aren’t here to help you. If you don’t shut your mouth till the show-and-tell is over with, I’ll do it for you.”

I pulled her over to the end of the bed, yanking her hard enough to get her off balance. Pushing my foot into the back of a knee, she went down kneeling on the floor as I sat on the bed facing the TV while Ellie went for the camcorder. I grabbed the pressure point in her shoulder with my free hand, so I could still control Olivia while getting a better grip on her hair. Ellie had the video presentation ready.

“Well, let’s see why you aren’t going to do a damn thing but sit there, shut up and take your punishment. When that’s done, you’re still going to do nothing but do your actual job at school and stop preying on students.”

The short video played; I could feel her shoulders slump. Though she seemed not to completely grasp the fact that she was no longer in control.

“You two are going to rue the day you thought of this. My daddy will have your heads for this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.