A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Sunday was another day of recovery. I spent some time with Ellie who helped me in my recovery. The full body massage she gave me did wonders for all my sore muscles.

While she was straddling my legs, the interrogation started.

“So, what are you doing with all your time away from me?’

“Working and working out.”

“What about the “I need to think about some things?”

Damn women and remembering everything. I needed to go with my earlier instinct and be guarded with what I let out. As much as it felt odd doing so with her, I needed to keep my plan out of the light. That would give me the best plan to succeed.

“Well, I’m trying to figure out some stuff for after graduation and I’m not sure if it’ll all work out. So, I don’t want to say anything until I’m sure that it will be successful.”

“I just don’t know why you won’t tell me.”

“I’m not sure it’ll work, so I’m not going to say anything, that way if it doesn’t happen, I won’t get disappointed.”

“OK.” From her tone, I could tell that this wouldn’t be the end of it.

They say lying is harder work than telling the truth. It seemed to be true, although while technically I was not lying, it was omitting key facts. It was a chore to keep track of it all.

There was a post-massage session of mutual oral for a bit. I was feeling relaxed after the combined massage and blow job.

Just snuggling up on the couch two things hit my mind. The first was that I saw a flyer in JROTC for an annual military ball. The other thing was whether or not school had a Junior prom. In my previous life I didn’t have a girlfriend in high school, so I had no clue.

“Ellie, I’ve got a couple of things to discuss.”

“OK. This should be good.”

“Does the school have a Junior prom?”

“Nope. Only way a Junior can go to a prom is to date a Senior.”

“Ah! It seems there is a military ball for JROTC in March. Do you want to go?”

“Why am I just hearing about this now?”

“Well, I just remembered seeing the flyer the other day. Also, not having a girlfriend before, I just didn’t pay attention to those things.”

“Well, you need to think about things like that now. You do realize that a month is not long enough to find the appropriate dress.”

“I wasn’t aware of that. I imagine that I’ll need to buy tickets on Monday.”

“Yes, if you ever want to have sex again.”

“I will do it tomorrow once I find out how.”

“Smart move.”

I headed home for dinner a little later.


The drive to school on Monday was a non-stop soundtrack of get the military ball tickets, with threats of no sex and the possibility of my balls getting chopped off put out there. Out of a sort of morbid curiosity, I asked why she wasn’t going to relieve me of my cock as well. The answer was short and ruthlessly calculated.

“Because I still have a use for that.”

I did get the tickets, though they were a lot more expensive than I thought as they were $75 a piece. Ellie was more than happy to relieve me of the tickets and the responsibility of keeping track of them.

When I got home there was a message for me from Marty on the answering machine. He wanted to talk to me on Friday evening at the Feed & Seed.

There was a throat cleared behind me. Turning, there was mom with her arms crossed, glaring at me.

“I sure hope that you didn’t mess up my discount. I have big plans for the garden and lawn this year.”

“I love you too Mother. Good to know where I stack up against a 10% discount.”

“And don’t you forget it.”

Having had the previous lifetime of experience with mom, I knew that there was a bit of truth and jest in that statement.


Kickboxing on Tuesday was interesting. I got my normal training in, then I got what came to be what I called the survival at all costs training.

The hour was all about killing someone with your bare hands. I did get a lecture about not goofing around with this stuff, unless it was a truly life or death situation. It was explained that any use that wasn’t warranted, would result on its use on me and an apology note to my grandfather. I gathered from the tone and the look on his face Mr. Singh was deadly serious about that. He showed me some very interesting stuff, though most of the time was spent with him beating on me. Supposedly, I would get more practice time next Tuesday. The new learning wasn’t really taxing but was mentally draining.

Getting home, all I wanted to do was eat and go to sleep. No shower, just fall into bed and crash out.


On Wednesday, Ellie and I learned at Judo that we’d be able to test for our yellow belts in a couple of weeks. That was a lot quicker than I thought it would happen. Mr. Kemp was of the belief that we were picking things up very quickly.

Ellie was a big ball of excitement on the drive home and just couldn’t wait to take the test. As we were about to get to her subdivision, she told me to go up another mile and take a left. There was a dirt road a little way after the turn.

Guessing I was supposed to park, I shut the truck off. It was maybe 10 secs later she had my shorts down and was riding my cock like her life depended on it. I just went for the ride. Ellie was able to get herself off. Then got back into the passenger seat.

“Sorry, but I needed that or I wasn’t going to be able to get to sleep.”

Well, I was left hard as a rock. Looked like I was going to have a hard time getting to sleep myself. Just as I set about trying to stuff my insanely hard cock, I felt Ellie’s hand stop me.

“You didn’t think I would leave you hanging?”

“I wasn’t under the impression you were thinking rationally. I mean, hopping on with no condom, not really a “in the right mind thing to do”.”

“Well, I’m at an OK time of the month. So, we should be OK.”

“Yeah, that really instills confidence. To be honest, I’m good. I’ll just drop you off at home.”

“Why are you mad at me? I thought you’d enjoy a little fun.”

“I do, it’s just the fun of you getting pregnant isn’t high on my list of things to do right now. Your indifference is kind of shocking right now.”

“OK.”

“I know I shouldn’t be this upset about it. I just need a bit to process it.”

“OK.” That came out pretty weak and timid. Nothing else was said until I dropped her off.

“Are you going to pick me up in the morning?”

“Yes. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I leaned over giving her a kiss. She perked up a bit and headed into the house. Heading home, I just couldn’t believe what had just gone down. I could only hope that she didn’t end up pregnant. The problems Stosh was going through was something I didn’t need.

Getting home, I got my stuff done and went to bed.


Thursday was quiet at school, and Ellie and I discussed the issues I had on the way to drop her off the night before. I think she actually understood and got past it.

Kick boxing was good, including the time with Mr. Singh. After some practice, I learned how to meditate, control my breathing, and center myself. He wanted me to do it when I was stressed or before doing something big. He said a ½ hr would be good when I was feeling stressed. We’d see if it worked.

On Friday, I got through the school day, dropping off Ellie at her house, then headed to the Feed and Seed. Marty was checking an older lady out, so I went looking at the stuff on the shelves until he was done.

“Barnim, please come help Mrs. Carrol out to her car.”

“OK.”

I wheeled the flatbed cart out to a large old Cadillac and loaded the bags of fertilizer into the trunk. As I turned to go, she grabbed my hand and put something in it. I walked inside, getting inside the doors I checked to see what it was. There were 4 dollar bills in my hand. I walked over and tried to hand them over to Marty.

“Nope. You helped they’re yours, just a perk of the job.”

“Alright.”

“So, the job is yours if you want it. There’s some changes and conditions though.”

“I’d need to hear what they are before making my decision.”

“Fair enough. The hours would be between 7 to 9 hours on Saturday and 3 to 4 on Sunday. I had a nice long talk with 1stSgt Gibbs, he’s going to give me updates on how you are doing in school and in your monthly training. You’d start on the 26th, plus I’ve also increased your pay to $6 dollars an hour, plus whatever the customers tip you.”

I couldn’t see anything wrong with the deal. Though I took a minute or so to make it look like I was contemplating the deal. It was nice having so many people interested in seeing me succeed, though it was also worrying. These people were investing their time, and my trying not to let them down added a whole new level of worry on my part.

“I think those are acceptable terms and I accept the offer.”

“I’m glad you found them acceptable to you. Be here at 6am on the 26th.”

When I got home, I knew mom would be waiting on whether she got her discount or not. She didn’t disappoint, as she was sitting in a chair at the table that was facing the door.

“So?”

“Well, it turns out there was a third nephew that seemed to want the job. So, it would seem I’m still looking for a job.”

Surprisingly, she put on a brave face. She made a comment how that was terrible and that it wasn’t something I could control. I could see that it was taking all she had not to bemoan the fact that she wasn’t getting her discount. Though it brought me a bit of satisfaction, I couldn’t leave her dangling on the hook anymore.

“Well Mother. I actually got the job, so you’ll get your precious discount. Though to be able to use it, I only ask one thing of you. Don’t come into work and embarrass me.”

“Well, I’d like to say I can do that, but I can’t make any promises.”

“Great, though I guess that’s really the most I could expect.”

We had dinner and I called it a night as tomorrow was going to be a long day. I actually had a full day and night planned for my early Valentine’s Day date. Though once again, Ellie’s dad was home for the weekend. That put a damper on the fucking like rabbits’ plan.


Saturday morning, I got my run in as I needed to push myself even more now that 1stSgt Gibbs was involved.

I made my way over to Ellie’s house at about 9am, making sure that I had the surprise I was able to get earlier in the week. Ringing the doorbell, it was a surprise when Mr. Holt answered the door.

“Morning Barnim. Come in and sit with me in the kitchen.”

“Yes sir.”

We walked to the kitchen. I got the feeling I was going to get the conversation I didn’t get the first time we met. We both sat down, and I could tell from the look on his face this was going to be a serious conversation.

“Let me start off by saying from what little I’ve interacted with you, and from what a couple people have told me, you seem to be an intelligent, respectful young man.”

He took a fairly long pause. If he was doing it for dramatic effect, it was lost on me. We both knew what this conversation was, he could have just gotten over with it.

“I was a teenager once, full of hormones raging all over the place. I’d be a fool to not know what’s going on when I’m away on business. And I’m also guessing that your parents don’t know that I’m gone as much as I am. So, don’t abuse my understanding. I’d rather Ellie be safe at home with someone I know about, than running the streets with God knows who.”

Well, that explained a lot. It was kinds like mom’s policy on alcohol. Which was, “I know you’re going to do it. Better here at home than out somewhere getting yourself killed or arrested.” Just when I thought we were done, Mr. Holt continued on.

“That being said, there are two rules to this. Firstly, I don’t want to see or hear anything. Anything you two do will be done when I’m gone. Secondly, no parties or alcohol. Ellie knows the rules, and you now know the rules. I don’t take kindly to my rules being broken.”

There was an awkward silence, before I excused myself to see if Ellie was ready. I’d made it halfway to the door when I heard Mr. Holt clear his throat. When I turned around, he had this weird look on his face. It wasn’t until he finished that I realized that he was trying to intimidate me.

“One last thing Barnim. If Ellie were to turn up pregnant, I’ll castrate you and then there will be a wedding. Hope you two have a fun day.”

While walking to Ellie’s room, I couldn’t help but chuckle at Mr. Holt’s last comment. He was a nice guy who didn’t seem to have it in him to actually scare any guy dating Ellie. I knocked on her door.

“Ellie, you ready to go?”

“Just about. Give me a couple of minutes.”

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Surprisingly, it was only about 10 minutes before she came down.

“Ready to go?”

Turning around, Ellie was looking pretty hot. She had on some knee-high boots I’d never seen before. Luckily, they weren’t high heeled fuck me boots, so they should be OK for walking around in.

Getting up, I moved over to her. I started kissing her, then reached down and pulled her into me by gripping both ass cheeks. Ellie struggled a little, causing some separation.

“Barnim, my dad is in the kitchen.”

“It’s OK. As long as he doesn’t see or hear us.”

“So, he had the talk with you?”

“Yep.”

“Well let’s go have some fun today.”

Getting in the truck, the questions started.

“So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise. I’m not going to tell you, so there’s no need to ask again.”

“So, what are we going to be doing?”

“Same answer as before. Just enjoy the surprise.”

Getting on the interstate I headed into Atlanta. I figured today would be a good day to do what I’d intended before. It took about an hour to make it to the Atlanta zoo. Ellie went all giddy again.

It was a great day, walking around looking at the animals. There wasn’t much really deep conversations between us, though I was able to get her to fully understand my fear about the condom thing. We had a good time and she got a 2-foot long stuffed otter.

After a few hours, we left and took a stroll around downtown, visiting Underground Atlanta. About 4 we headed to an Indian restaurant that I’d found for an early dinner, getting there at about a quarter till.

Ellie was a bit skeptical having never eaten the food before. I had come to enjoy eating it in my former life.

Dinner was great, Ellie enjoyed it and said we had to come back. The waitress even recommended some more things that were on the lower end of the heat spectrum that I’d never had before. We had about a half block walk to the parking garage.

“So where are we going? Both of our houses have parents at home.”

“Well, the night isn’t actually over. We have one more thing to do. It starts in about 45 minutes. I’m not going to tell you, so don’t ask.”

“Come on, please?”

“Nope.”

As we were getting in the truck, she tried to up the ante.

“How about I give you a blowjob on the way?”

“Nope, I’m good. Let’s go.”

We drove over to the Omni Coliseum. A kid in JROTC had bought tickets to a concert, then his girlfriend broke up with him. I got the tickets at a discount.

“This is awesome. I love Dwight Yoakam.”

It was a pretty good concert. I like Yoakam, as well The Tractors who also headlined and John Berry who was the warm-up act. John Berry opened, but about halfway through his performance collapsed on stage. Medical personnel came out stabilized him and they were off.

There was about a 15-minute delay and the headliners played extra to make up. I have to say Dwight Yoakam was awesome and we had a great time.

Standing there with my arms around Ellie, she was not going to make this evening easy on me, as I endured her rubbing my cock through my pants during the concert.

I surprised even myself when I turned down road head from her as I knew that she’d try and keep it up during the whole drive home. With the way idiots drove on the freeway in Atlanta, being distracted wasn’t a good idea. We made it back to McDonough in once piece. I had barely made the turn to get off the off ramp, when she fished out my semi-hard cock.

This wasn’t going to be a nice slow blowjob. Ellie got down and dirty from the start. She went for the full deep throat from the beginning, which caused the gawk noise to start and continue. Looking up at me, I could see the tears running down her face. It wasn’t long before I popped, the load was a bit much as there was some running down her chin.

Ellie swallowed it all, cleaning up what was left on her chin. She then proceeded to try and suck anything remaining like she was sucking the last bit of a shake through a straw.

I was tucked back into my pants as we pulled into her subdivision soon after. Parking, Ellie climbed into the driver’s seat as soon as my seatbelt came off.

“I so want to thank you properly for the wonderful evening. Daddy won’t leave till Tuesday, so my Valentines gift will have to wait till Saturday.”

“You don’t have to do anything special. All men know that it’s a holiday for women, so...”

“No, I know what I’m going to do. So, it’s no sweat.”

She gave me a kiss then hopped out the driver’s side. I got home shortly before midnight. Surprisingly there was no interrogation waiting for me. It’d been a long day, so I just headed to bed.

The week was fairly ordinary, other than for prepping at Judo for the upcoming yellow belt test. They had me be Ellie’s partner again. The thought process was if she was confident with throwing me, then she’d be even more confident when it came time for the test.

As we went home that night, she was pumped up for the test. The idea of her dad putting in a set of mats up in their basement was bandied about.


The sessions at kick boxing on Tuesday and Thursday had gotten into a kind of routine. Workout, or being a sparring partner for the other guy, then training time with Mr. Singh. The time with him was very interesting as it was solely purpose driven.


Friday on the way home, Ellie let me know what the plan was for Saturday. She was going to start the search for a dress. It was impressed upon me that she planned on having the nicest dress at the ball. I was to make sure my uniform was dry cleaned, pressed, and looking sharp. I was to show up at her house at 1. We spent some time doing homework and cuddling on the couch.


There weren’t a lot of chores I needed to get done on Saturday. I got a run in and then got the vacuuming done before a shower. As I got ready to leave, I got the normal “Where you going? What you doing?” questions. I gave mom some generalities.

I swung by the drugstore since the condom supply was running low.

Pulling into Ellies driveway, I was wondering if this was just going to be us or a repeat of my Christmas gift. With it being a Valentine’s Day thing, I just figured it would be just us.

Knocking on the door, it cracked open. Ellie’s face appeared in the opening, her arm snaked out and pulled me through the partial opening. I was pushed against the door as soon as it was closed. Standing there she was standing stark naked. I got the same shiver that happened every time I saw her tanned naked body.

She didn’t give me a chance to say anything before dropping to her knees. My pants and underwear were quickly around my ankles. She started licking my cock. As soon as I was hard, Ellie started pulling my clothes back up.

“What the hell?”

“Quiet.”

When my pants were zipped back up, Ellie sprang up and jumped up on me. She surprised me and I almost dropped her, although I was able to recover. She wrapped her arms and legs around me.

“Carry me to my room.”

Who was I to argue? I got us up to the top of the stairs. Ellie was kissing and licking up and down both sides of my neck. Pushing her against the wall, I cupped her ass. Kissing along her collarbone, Ellie moaned a little. She unwrapped her legs and scooted out of my hands. I kept kissing along her neck.

“Stay right here.”

Now this was getting weird. First putting my clothes back on, now this. Couldn’t be because Adriana was here, I mean we’d already fucked before. I noticed she had one hand behind her back when she back through the door to her room.

“Do you trust me?”

“Within reason. It depends on what you’re asking me to do.”

Ellie pulled out a blindfold.

“Will you wear this?”

“Sure. Though if anything seems out of place or I feel anything I don’t like it’s coming off.”

“OK, that’s fair.”

I leaned down so she could adjust the blindfold around my head. With everything going dark, what I heard was true. When your eyesight goes, your other senses take over and become heightened. It took a minute to get used to my hearing being the main sense.

Ellie guided me into what I figured was her room. Two sets of hands started removing my clothes. As soon as my cock popped free, there was an audible gasp. Now that seemed odd, I mean Ellie or Adriana had seen it before. The only conclusion was Ellie had brought someone new. It was the only thing I could think of.

I felt two tongues sliding up and down my cock. It was amazing, being blindfolded made me focused on the sensations. I couldn’t tell how long this went on, then suddenly it stopped.

A set of hands began gently pushing me back. After a couple of steps, the back of my legs hit something, I was pushed into what felt like a big plush chair. Getting repositioned, I felt a pair of legs kinda straddle mine. Hands were placed on my shoulders, then there was a shift in the cushion. It took a second to realize it was feet on the sides of my thighs. A hand left my shoulder, the fingers started stroking my cock like you’d stroke your beard.

While this was going on, I heard the bed creaking as someone got on it. There was another shift of the chair cushions and I felt a condom go on. Then a moment later a hot tight pussy enveloped my cock. Fuck it felt good! There was a good bit of slamming up and down my cock. Then the mystery woman, who I thought was Ellie, began to grind her pussy on my cock. She leaned back against my chest and I could hear her moaning into my ear. In the other ear, I could hear what seemed like moans coming from multiple sources on the bed.

That was a shock. I brought my hands into play, rubbing the clit of my mystery fucker. The moans increased.

“Oh, keep doing that. Do you want to see? Should I remove the blindfold?”

“Yeah, you feel so good.”

I was right, it was Ellie that was grinding on my cock. Grabbing her ass, I started to slide her up and down my cock. I let her reach up and start pulling off the blindfold. The light was bright enough that my eyes took a brief moment to adjust. When they did, I was just amazed at the sight before me.

Adriana and a tiny pale girl were engaged in an active 69 on the bed right in front of us. Fuck, this was going to be a wild afternoon. I started bouncing Ellie up and down my cock faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.