A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Coming in from my morning run, mom yelled out to me from the front of the house. Walking into the living room, I had a feeling that this wasn’t going to be good. She was sitting on the couch watching the morning news.

“Yes mother, how may I help you?”

“There’s some yard work that needs to be done today, so I’m going to lay out what you need to do.”

The amount of work she was giving me would probably take a couple of days to complete. My best guess was that this was the punishment for showing up late yesterday. There had to be some way to do this and still make it to Ellie’s house on time. Maybe I could appeal to her sense of rationale.

“Mother, that’s multiple days’ worth of work. I had made plans to meet with Ellie at noon. How about I get a good start on the work done today, then work on it again tomorrow?”

“So, what did you two have planned for today?”

“We had talked about possibly going to the zoo.”

I knew with Ellie’s plans for the day, going to the Atlanta zoo wouldn’t be feasible after the bedroom gymnastics. It was an adequate back up that we could go to afterwards, as we needed to get out and do more actual dating. I’d need to discuss that with her, as sex all the time was great, and there was no way I was turning it down. There just needed to be a bit more.

“Well Barnim, it’s 7:30 now. If you give me a good three hours today, we’ll go from there.”

Could have been worse. Heading to the shed, I gathered all the tools I’d need. Then something hit me that I hadn’t thought about. I had always been allergic to fire ants and bees and avoided doing yard work because of it. The work that the Agen had made my allergies a thing of the past.

I had been sweaty from my run, now after working in the yard, I was rank and disgusting. Going into the house after putting in an extra half hour of work, which I thought would look good to mom, I set about getting ready to head over to Ellie’s house.

All gussied up, I did some thinking on the drive over, and it reinforced that we should start doing more as a couple. Walking up to the door I knocked, and was barely able to hear Ellie’s muffled response to come in. Walking into the foyer, I had no clue where she was, maybe I was supposed to find her.

“Where are you at?”

“I’m in the living room, why don’t you join me.”

I was already at full mast in anticipation of the carnal delights that were waiting. Rounding the corner, I was enthralled by the sight before me.

Ellie was lying face down on the couch, hips propped at an angle to display that glorious ass. Her panties while not a thong, were cut to show as much of that ass as possible as the panels were connected with lacy strings tied together.

This ass display had to be on purpose, as there was no bra to distract me. And, as much as I just wanted to rip off those panties and go to town, that ass was just calling to be shown all the love and attention it deserved.

Then an evil idea mind popped into my head. This display would also afford me the opportunity to get my payback from the gym. She’d be pissed off for a bit, but the opening was there, and I just couldn’t pass it up.

“Stay just like that.”

Grabbing a throw pillow off the floor. I put it just forward of her hips so that she wouldn’t have to hold herself up in that position. As I was shedding my clothes and sliding on the condom, I leant down to kiss up Ellie’s legs, starting with her ankles, then the knees, then her hips. By the time I was naked, I’d covered both legs. Leaning over the arm of the couch, I started kissing and licking my way back up her body.

Bypassing the one area that she wanted me to pay attention to, I started up her back. Instead of nipping at her neck, I tried to do the cat thing by gripping her whole neck in my mouth. I don’t know why I did it; could have been a bid to show my dominance, I just wasn’t sure. Ellie seemed to like it though, as there was a giggle or two.

My cock was rubbing along her pussy lips as I was doing the neck action. The moaning began as I started running my hands along her sides. Letting my fingers brush her tits, I began working my way back down. Massaging her ass, I was finally getting to her pussy. I dove right in and began feasting on that bald pussy.

After a while, I let my tongue just barely flick across her taint while occasionally brushing a finger along her rosebud. The first time there was a startled gasp, that turned into a tiny moan each time it happened.

Getting upright on my knees, I made sure her legs were together. Slowly I started feeding my cock into that tight, wet pussy. Laying forward, I let my body weight gently rest on her.

“God, I feel so full.”

The slow sensual fucking went on for a good bit. Hell, it probably bordered on making love, though the emotions weren’t fully there on my part. Ellie’s orgasm almost got me to blow my load. I stopped mid thrust, though her pussy contractions damn near drove me over the edge.

Since Ellie got hers, it was time to get my payback. I built up a steady rhythm, she was taking 9 inches with every stroke. I could feel that she was building up to what seemed like a huge orgasm. Keeping a controlled rhythm would prevent me from taking this too far. On the next stroke, I let my cock pop free.

In the move to put it back in, I let the head raise up a bit. With a slow push, just the tip made contact. I think it didn’t even make any penetration. You would have thought that I’d shot her.

Within a flash she had flipped over and was trying to scramble away from me. “That had better have been a horrible accident you motherfucker. Though from that grin, I’m not thinking so.”

Reaching my hands under her hips, letting the head part her pussy lips, I then pulled her back to me rather forcefully.

“You son of a bitch. HOLY SHIT!”

My cock slammed home completely, catching her off guard, stopping her short. All that could be heard was the slap of skin and an “oomph” when all the breath had been driven out of her lungs. I picked up the pace; it was probably the only thing that was keeping her from killing me at that point.

She finally got her breath back. “Yes! Fuck yes!”

After a few minutes of frantic fucking, where my sole goal was to knock the bottom out of her pussy, I felt the pressure in my balls beginning to build again. Slowing back down to the level of sensual fucking from before, I leaned my body down to put some weight on Ellie, though I could still look into her face.

“You’re an asshole you know. If it wasn’t for that big beautiful monster and what it does to me, I’d cut it off and feed it to you. That wasn’t at all funny.”

“Well sunshine, it wasn’t supposed to be funny. I didn’t care for what you did, and you didn’t care for what I did. It’s a wash and over from my point of view.”

I knew after all we’d done so far, I was on a hair trigger, hopefully she was too. Sliding my arms underneath her shoulders, my weight was fully on her and my head next to hers. I quickened my pace when she wrapped her legs around my waist, using her heels to force a quicker pace. There was something about females doing this that had always turned me on.

Grabbing her shoulders, making it so she didn’t move away from me, I started giving her a harder and faster pounding. What had been moaning, turned into a continuous wailing and screaming. The orgasm building in both of use felt like it was going to be an epic one.

Just to drive her over the edge, I started talking dirty to her. I knew this would drive her wild. Pulling out till just the tip was in, I started using my body weight to slam it home.

“You may not be sure about me sliding the monster all the way up your cute little. Though you love feeling and hearing my balls smack your ass.”

She started moaning again, interspersed with “Oh fuck me harder, and please don’t stop!” being yelled over and over. Before I could hardly blink, Ellie had a huge orgasm. This in turn triggered mine, though it felt like my balls were going to burst.

Her pussy was contracting so much it felt like my cock was sandwiched between two sandbags, which felt like there was nowhere for the cum to go. As soon as there was a relief of the constriction, it was like a dam burst and my balls finally emptied themselves. It was such a relief. Then all of a sudden it was like her pussy was pushing my cock out.

Somewhere in my sex fogged mind, the notion to grip the condom popped up. Luckily, I acted on it and didn’t leave the condom behind. Tying the end, I set it down and laid down next to her, letting my arm drape across her stomach.

Her legs were shaking pretty good as she looked up at me. “Fuck, that was the best one yet. My legs are still shaking, and they feel like mush.”

“Well, you need to shake them out pretty quick. We’re going somewhere, so we need to get a shower soon.”

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise. I thought since we were dating, we’d actually go on a date.”

“That sounds nice, but I’m going to need a few more minutes to recover. Even though you’re being a thoughtful boyfriend, you’re still an asshole for that stunt you pulled.”

“That may well be, but now we’re even, so no more pranks. I’ll even stay away from your cute little rosebud.” Ellie kind of snort laughed, which caused me to laugh. Odd as it was, it was still kind of cute though.

We ended laying there kissing and caressing each other for about 20 minutes. I was finally able to get her moving towards the shower. After we finished showering and had both got dressed, we headed to the truck.

The weather had turned a bit chilly, but with the sun out, sweatshirts were just fine. Ellie started her own interrogation as we pulled out of the driveway.

“So where are we going?”

“I told you it’s a surprise.”

“So how long before we get there?”

“Not long.”

“What are we going to be doing?”

“We are going to be spending time together doing something. That’s all I’ll say.”

I had thought about going to the zoo. The drive there would have precluded having sex, which I wasn’t going to do anyway. Then I remembered there was something close by that was almost as good. Ellie started bouncing in the seat as we pulled into the parking lot.

“I’ve always wanted to come here, but never did for one reason or another.”

Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary (noahs-ark.org) was only a few miles from the house in Locust Grove. It was a sanctuary and rehabilitation place which allowed visitors into a zoo like park.

After paying, we started walking around. Looking at the animals brought something out about Ellie that I hadn’t known. We started a pretty in-depth conversation while looking at bears, coyotes, birds, lots of reptiles and an ocelot.

“Barnim, do you know what you’re going to do after graduation?”

I was of two minds about telling Ellie about my plan. It could end our relationship which I wasn’t sure I wanted to do. I’d need to think about this more. So, I just went with some vague generalities for the moment.

“Probably not going to college. Though I’m applying to some schools to keep my mom happy and my options open. I have an idea of what I want to do, though I’m not sure how it’ll work out. How about you?”

“Well, I want to go to college. I wasn’t really on track, though you keeping me up on my homework is helping. I’m hoping I can get into UGA, as I want to be a vet and they have a good school for that. It’s also why I was excited about coming here.” There was a noticeable silence for a while after that.

We continued to walk around for about another hour. Heading back to the truck, I could see that there was something on Ellie’s mind. I figured she wanted to talk about something, so I figured the perfect way to do that. We headed to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. After getting a couple of sundaes, we sat down at a table in the far corner.

I looked at Ellie as we started to eat. “So, what is it that’s on your mind.”

“I just ... after our previous conversation, I was just wondering what that meant for us. I know we’ve only been dating a little while. Though I’m enjoying it.”

I had to think about that. I mean I liked Ellie a lot, were there some feelings of love there, probably. Could I see it developing? I did, but I also knew that it probably wouldn’t work well with my plan. Not to say that a long-distance relationship couldn’t work. They were notorious for ending in a disaster. I mean Ellie loved having sex, but could she hold out in college.

“Look, I have no idea where we’ll be in the next couple of years. You may get tired of me in a month or two. Are we going to be together in 10 years, I have no clue? In my view, we can only move forward and see where things go.”

Pausing to take a bite of sundae, I continued, “I hope it makes a lot of sense. These kinds of feelings are somewhat new to me. It’s a bit overwhelming, and I guess we can only deal with the now.”

Ellie seemed to be in a better mood after the conversation. We finished our sundaes, and as we were walking out to the truck, I came up behind her, and picked her up in my arms. She nuzzled into me and started blowing raspberries into my neck. I started to protest, but this only caused her to giggle and laugh at me.

I dropped her off at her house then headed home. When I got home, mom came into the kitchen as I was getting a glass of water. What I refer to as the postdate interrogation started.

“So how was your day? What did you guys do?”

Did she really think I was going to be completely honest with her? I mean, there was no way I was going to be, “Hey mom I went to Ellies, we fucked like rabbits and then went to the zoo”. It just wasn’t going to happen.

That didn’t mean I couldn’t mess with her. Another evil idea popped in my head. I should have stopped after the incident with Ellie earlier, however the bad voice in my head said fuck keep going. I tried to put on as serious of a face as I could.

“Well mother, I thought we were going to the zoo. When I got there Ellie asked me to sit down, that we needed to have a conversation.”

It was at this point my mom’s brow furrowed and she leaned in closer to me. I could only assume that it was so I was in smacking range. After an extremely uncomfortable pause, I got the continue hand gesture. So, after putting out the bait, it was time to set the hook.

“It seems that Friday after I dropped her off, Ellie had a doctor’s appointment.” I was then rudely interrupted.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! After everything I’ve said, you are a bigger idiot than your brother.”

“Can I please finish, especially since you keep using words that aren’t allowed to be used in this house?”

Mom sat there dumbstruck; I could see she was getting more pissed off as the seconds ticked by. Sure, I was pushing my luck, but in for a penny in for a pound.

“So, as I was saying, Ellie then informed me that she was pregnant.”

“Oh Lord Jesus. You are a complete fucking idiot!”

“I can’t finish if you keep interrupting me. After a minute of thinking, I told Ellie I would be back in a little bit. As far as I could tell there was only one course of action to be taken. Going to the mall, I purchased an engagement ring. Upon my return, when she answered the door, I could tell she had been crying. It was at that moment that I got down on one knee and proposed. She finally said yes. So that’s what we did.”

“You fucking asshole! I can’t believe with the shit your brother is going through, you did the same stupid shit. This is like I’m stuck in the same bad joke again.”

I can’t remember it actually happening, but I ended up on the floor. I’d forgotten how vicious mom’s backhand was, and if that wasn’t bad enough, I now had blood trickling down my cheek. She had to be wearing her big rings for this to happen.

“Well mother, now that I’m bleeding, it was a big joke. None of that happened. I was getting tired of the interrogations every time I get home. This reaction was not what I was expecting. Especially the cussing and physical violence.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.