A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 22

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Dec 30th was a busy day what with getting ready and heading to the airport. O’Hare as usual was extremely busy, and even though we were an hour and a half early, we got to the gate with 20 minutes to spare.

Getting seated and underway, Stosh was pulling his usual games and antics on the stewardesses with no luck. We had a short conversation after he’d struck out, I was then finally able to read.

“I could learn to enjoy flying like this.”

“You know Stosh, you can fly like this any time you want. Just remember that after today you’ll be footing the bill yourself and it’s expensive.”

“Thanks for this. I know you didn’t have to do it, and it’ll suck going back to coach.”

We finally landed about 3 pm, but it was more like 5 by the time we got home. Stosh didn’t unpack as he would be leaving in the morning to get back to Fort Eustis for graduation week.

After dinner I gave Ellie a call to let her know I got back in safely.

“Hello.”

“Hey Ellie.”

“Barnim, it’s great to hear your voice. Are you home yet?”

“Yeah, I got back today. I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie and get some dinner tomorrow? Though I have to be back after that, I for some reason have to spend New Year’s Eve with the family.”

“I’d love that. Let me get the paper so I can check the movie times. We can catch an early movie and then an early dinner.”

“I’ll leave that up to you. Any place in particular that you want to eat at?”

“That’s your responsibility to choose. So, we can go see Wayne’s World 2 at 1pm and then eat afterwards. So, you’ll need to be here by no later than noon.”

“I’ll see you then have a great night.”

The next morning as I got ready to get my exercise in, Stosh decided he needed to come along because he was heading back to Army life.

There wasn’t much that I had to do the rest of the morning except get ready for my date. I helped Stosh load his car so that he could get on his way as soon as he was done showering. After he left, I did get a chance to break in the Sega Genesis that was my Christmas present from Mom.

Trying out WWF Royal Rumble, TNN Bass Tournament of Champions, Tecmo Superbowl and Super Battleship helped the time go by pretty quick. I enjoyed the video games though I needed to watch myself. Remembering my first go around, I knew that I could at times get lost in video games and lose all sense of time. On the upside, they were a great stress reliever though.

I got cleaned up and ready to go on my date around 11:20 and was able to get to Ellie’s house a few minutes early. We headed out to have a good time.

The movie was ok but I’d always preferred the first Wayne’s World. Ellie had some sort of plan that was lost on me. Throughout the whole movie, she’d get me hard, then let it go for a while. Then she’d do it over again. There was no rhyme or reason to the whole thing. She was going to get fucked into oblivion. Maybe that was her plan?

I had hoped that we’d go find somewhere to go have sex, that didn’t seem to be in the cards. Instead, we went to the mall, I’d forgot how much I hated shopping. I was for going when I needed something. Ellie was determined to window shop at damn near all the stores. Guess that’s a price men pay to date women. I was a bit miffed when I suggested maybe heading to Victoria’s Secret so she could try some stuff one and she shot that idea down.

Her teasing continued as we made our way to the restaurant I had chosen. The food was unremarkable, and Ellie kept up her teasing during the meal, though this time she was rubbing her foot over my crotch. I couldn’t believe she started laughing when I told her to knock it off or suffer the consequences.

As we walked out to the truck, I questioned what we were going to do.

“So, where do you want to go now? There’s still a bit of time before I have to get back to the house.”

“You’re going to drop me off at home.”

“OK. Wait, what?”

Oh, this was some bullshit. I’ve been teased all fucking day, and now I’m getting sent home with blue balls. I couldn’t believe this shit was happening. I got into the truck, slamming the door shut.

“You’ve got to be kidding me! You tease me all day, and now want me to drive you home. I can’t believe this.”

“Well, you need to relax. I have a plan and reason as to why I’m doing this.”

“Well, this better be good, so let’s hear it.”

“Well, you’re going to go home, and absolutely no masturbating. Tomorrow, you will come over to the house where I’ll give you your Christmas present and thank you for mine, and then we can have our New Year’s Eve celebration on the first day of the New Year. As much as I’m looking forward to this, I wish sometimes my dad didn’t have to be gone for work so much.”

“Well, nothing I can do about it at this moment. Be aware though, tomorrow I’m going to pound you into oblivion. I hope you’re prepared to be sore for a few days? I do get it about your dad being gone, though I wish my stepdad would be gone for work more.”

“Well, we’ll see if you’re able to back up those big words.” Oh, she was so in trouble tomorrow.

A few minutes later, we pulled into her driveway. Ellie leaned over and we started kissing for a bit. As we were kissing, her hand reached out to slide along my cock. Reaching down, I pulled her hand off my thigh, putting it back on her leg. She pulled her head back and looked at me.

“Nope. If I’m not getting any, then you don’t get to play either. I need to get my rest if I’m going to plow you through the mattress tomorrow. So, I’m going to have to call an end to the day.”

She gave me a kiss and hopped out of the truck. Before closing the door, she said, “Be here at exactly 11am. Not early, not late. The door will be unlocked, so just come in as I’ll be waiting for you in bed.”

Heading home, I took a really long, cold shower and settled in for the parents to more than likely get drunk on New Year’s Eve. Which is how it turned out, they had people over, I kept an eye on the ankle biters. Luckily, they had to go to bed after the ball dropped at midnight. I went to bed shortly their after.

Damn Ellie and her no masturbating rule! She was going to pay for that tomorrow.

Waking up it was almost like Christmas morning again, though it was day number one of 1994 and this time I knew what my present was going to be. There was an undercurrent of anticipation while I was getting ready to go.

After doing my morning run, I started heading back upstairs but went and informed mom that I was going to spend the day with Ellie.

“You going to be home for dinner?”

“Yes mother”

“So, what are you two going to do today?”

“Not sure. I’m sure she’ll tell me when I get there.”

“Smart boy. Remember dinner will be at 7.”

“Yes, Mother.” and went to take my shower.

Heading out of the house, I knew I’d be a couple of minutes early and tried to time opening the door at exactly 11am.

There was an eerie quiet in the house. I was kinda worried this was some sort of prank and the cops were going to bust in. Heading up the stairs to Ellie’s room, I started hearing some moaning when I reached the top.

The thought running through my mind was either she was warming herself up or this was going to be another Jenny situation. If that was the case somebody was going to catch an epic ass beating. I tried to move as quietly as I could so as not to be heard. As I got near her door, I saw it was wide open. Then I hear something that sent a freezing shiver down my spine and made me nauseous. “Oh, fuck yeah, right there. Keep doing that.”

I took a couple of steps and rounded the door frame, ready to inflict some serious damage. All I could do was stand there with my mouth agape. My thoughts changed at that moment to the fact I was going to have to buy Ellie a very large birthday present.

I was amazed at the sight in front of me. There was instantly an iron bar in my pants, at a slight angle that was causing some pain. I started undoing my jeans, pulling the zipper slowly as possible to be still and quiet so as to not disturb what was going on. The relief was wonderful, letting my pants and boxers slide down, I started stroking my cock.

Looking at the bed, Ellie was reclined back against the headboard. I could tell she was naked, though about ¾ of her body was being blocked by another naked female. I couldn’t see, but it looked like the other female was feasting on her tasty box.

I couldn’t tell everything about the olive-skinned girl getting a box lunch. She was kind of tall and skinny, though like Ellie, there was a fat ass with a fat pussy facing me.

Standing there stroking my cock, it was a sight to behold. I had to back off a couple of times to keep from blowing my load early. Between the constant stroking, the erotic scene in front of me, and Ellie’s moaning, it was almost sensory overload. I slowed down to the occasional stroke, as I didn’t really have to worry about going soft with the sapphic scene in front of me.

After what seemed about 10 to 15 minutes but felt like forever, Ellie opened her eyes and noticed me. She had a mischievous grin on her face and a sparkle in her eye. One of her hands was on the head of the girl feasting on her pussy while the other was playing with her own nipples.

I slipped my shoes off so as to remove my pants and boxers, when Ellie put her finger to her lips to shush me. Sticking her tongue out, she pointed at it and then at the girl’s ass. I nodded at her, getting down on my knees, reaching into my jeans and pulled out the condoms from the pocket.

It came to mind while shuffling towards the waiting pussy that two condoms weren’t going to be enough. A trip to the truck later was going to be necessary.

Finally moving into position, I got an up close and personal view of this new plump pussy. There was a hint of glistening where it was slightly wet and I caught a smell of something flowery. I had to angle my head a bit but was able to run my tongue from clit to taint, putting my hands on her thighs as I continued to tongue lash the tasty pussy.

The girl went stiff and then tried to crawl forward. I loosened my grip as I wasn’t into forcing someone into something, it just wasn’t my kind of kink. Ellie’s voice came from the head of the bed.

“Remember, we talked. You’re my Christmas present to him, but you’ll enjoy this. You’ll get his big gift in a little bit. He’ll be nice and gentle, won’t you Barnim?”

Lifting my head. “Yes, I will. Though she needs to tell me her name and that she wants to continue.”

There was a pause, then she spoke up. “I’m Adriana. If what I’ve heard is true, then yes, I want to continue. You just took me by surprise.”

Standing up, I let my cock slap down on an ass cheek, there were two moans let out in response. Slapping my cock on her ass a couple more times, Adriana’s moans were drowning out Ellie’s. Then it went quiet.

“I guess what Ellie told me is true. Please stop teasing me, I want to feel it stretching me open.”

“You’ll get it when I’m good and ready.”

“That’s right Adriana, get back down there and lick my pussy, you need to do a better job.”

I saw Ellie’s hand push her head back down to her pussy. I guess she was a tad bit aggressive when it came to females. Grabbing Adriana’s thighs, I pulled that plump pussy back so I could get my own box lunch and went to town on her pussy and clit, losing track of time. My guess was that she came at least once or twice by the time I started stroking my cock hard again.

Getting up, I went to the head of the bed with Ellie watching me the whole way. Leaning in, I moved to kiss her. When I got close, a hand captured my head and pulled me in. Next thing I knew, Ellie was licking off all the pussy juice that was smeared across my face. Licking her lips, she looked at me.

“My, oh my! Adriana still tastes as sweet as I remember. I’ll have to get a fresh taste later. You have something for me so I can show it to her?”

Standing up straight next to the bed, my half hard cock was laying across her arm. Ellie then did something I’d never seen before, much less heard of. Putting her right hand on Adriana’s head, she moved it so she could see what was happening, then began moving her left arm, using the crook of her elbow to stimulate my cock. What amazed me even more, was it was working.

Within a little bit I was completely hard again. I looked down to see Adriana still licking pussy, though her eyes were wide open and fixated on my cock.

“Is it bigger than you expected?”

She gave a slight nod. I then looked at Ellie who was by this time licking the head.

“Well, are you going to give up your sucker?”

“As long as I get it back.”

“You will, you’ll get it all you want and more.”

It was time to give Adriana what she was expecting. Ellie had slid under Adriana, and I could see their tits touching each other as I slipped the condom on. There was a conversation going on, though I couldn’t hear them as they would kiss and whisper to each other.

Stepping behind Adriana, I put a hand right on the dimples she had above her ass. They had a name, but her glorious ass caused my brain to blank. I began to finger her with my other hand.

There was a marked increase in her moaning and could see that the amount of making out the two were doing had decreased. When I had two fingers sliding in and out with no problem, she seemed as wet as she was going to get. Grabbing my cock, I lined the head up. Ellie must have sensed it, cause I could hear her talking. It seemed to be as much for my benefit as Adriana’s.

“He’s getting ready to feed you the monster, isn’t he? You sure you’re ready?”

“God yes. I can’t wait any longer; I need to try that big dick.”

Who was I to deny her what she wanted? As the head was being rubbed up and down through her pussy lips, she began moaning and pleading.

“Please, just give it to me. Ohhh yes! It feels so good. Just stick it in.”

As I slid a couple of inches in, she went still, breathing heavy and panting. I started giving Adriana a couple of inches at a time with pauses in between each addition. There was about 8 inches stuffed in that tight pussy when I bumped into her cervix.

It was hard getting any movement going in her pussy. Ellie was playing with her hair and I could tell that there were soothing words being said.

Finally, Adriana had loosened up enough that I could get movement and a rhythm going. This started to loosen her up even more, being aided by how wet she was. I was intrigued when Ellie wrapped her legs around Adriana’s hips. It was pretty hot, so I grabbed her ankles using them as leverage.

She was moaning and screaming the whole time I was sliding in and out of her. All the stimulation from the last day had me on a short fuse. Once I got to working her over, I only lasted about 10 minutes. The feeling started in my balls, and then just bam, I blew my load. It seemed like she had at least one orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.