A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Waking up early, I went in and tried to wake Stosh up for our run like I had promised. He was awake when I left the room; I hoped he’d go with me. It was better talking to someone when running.

When he didn’t show by the time my stretching was done so I started my run. I wasn’t his babysitter. A casual pace for 5 miles was good for the morning. It was about 10 laps around the neighborhood, then walking a lap around the neighborhood to cool down.

As I came to the driveway, the girl from across the street came bounding out towards me. Her name was Jackie Baird.

In the seven years since we’d moved out of my grandparents’ house, she had grown into a hot chick. I had a weird method to who I thought was hot and attracted to. My thought process was I’d have sex with just about any female, though for a relationship, I tended to look for a girl that fell into one of two categories. They were either shorter than 5’2” or taller than 5’9”. Personality could make up for a whole lot though.

Jackie was about 5’9 and was what would be considered thick. It was really cold out, but she was only wearing tight pants and a long sleeve shirt. With long red hair and what seemed to be a healthy set of DDs, I started to picture her naked. All of a sudden, the image of Ellie naked on the bed beckoning me popped into my head.

“Hey, what are you doing at the Lapcynski house? I saw you come in with Jan and Stosh.”

“Hey there Jackie. How are you doing?”

“Holy shit! Is that you Barnim?”

“Yeah. I must say you’re looking very good Jackie. So how are things going for you?”

‘You’ve changed a lot as well. You look pretty good too.”

I could see a predatory look on her face. It was the look when a woman decides they’re going to get fucked. I’d seen that look on Ellie’s face a bunch of times. It was at that moment I’d caught a whiff of myself.

“Jackie, I’m going to have to cut this short. I need to grab a shower and get some breakfast.”

“OK. I’ll talk to you later.”

With that I went inside. Grandfather was at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and the newspaper. There was the inevitable question to where I had been. He was surprised that I’d gotten up early to go running. I was drinking some juice when I was told that I stank and to get out of the kitchen.

When I was finished with my shower breakfast was ready. The carp was finally out of the bathtub. The morning went by with me helping grandmother get the Wigilia feast ready.

I had sat down to relax when the phone rang. Grandmother yelled that the phone was for me. Getting up, I grabbed the phone.

“Hello.”

“Hey Barnim, it’s Jackie.”

“What’s going on?”

“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a bit tonight. We could catch up on things.”

“Let me check and see if anything is going on.”

I laid down the phone and talked to grandmother. Nothing was going on till 8 when we would have dinner before a break for Midnight mass. I picked up the phone again.

“I’ve got about an hour or so at 6 that I can come over.”

“Good. I’ll see you then Barnim.”

I relaxed for the rest of the day and then a bit before 6 I headed across the street. I was hoping that Jackie just wanted to hang out. The look from this morning had me questioning even coming over here.

I was proven right as soon as she opened the door. She was standing there in a pair of shorts so short that I could swear I saw her pussy lips hanging out. The shirt didn’t help either as it was probably 2 sizes too small, really putting those big tits on display. I knew it was going to take all my will power not to succumb to what she was going to try to get me to do.

“Come in before you catch a cold.”

I followed her into the family room. She was putting a whole lot of sway into her walk and I was almost hypnotized by her ass as we went.

“Have a seat. I’m going to go get a couple of drinks.”

“A glass of water would be fine.”

This was more and more seeming a bad idea. Jackie seemed hell bent on something happening and I couldn’t let that happen. It would be shitty of me doing something with another girl, especially after what had been done to me recently. I’d only been actually dating Ellie and that would be a total dick move on my part to fuck Jackie. She came back in and set 2 the drinks on the coffee table, then kind of sat/kneeled on the couch right next to me.

“So, what have you been up to Barnim?”

“Not much, just school, working out and such.”

“So, you’ve turned into a total hunk.”

“Thanks, you changed and are looking really good as well.”

Jackie started to run her fingers along my neck. I slid a foot or so to the other side of the couch. There was a silence as she had a questioning look on her face. I couldn’t help that I was starting to get hard. She slid back closer to me.

“Don’t you want to sit next to me? No need to be all the way over there.” As she started to lean into me, Jackie placed her hand onto my upper thigh.

“What the hell? Is that thing real? You’ve got to let me see it.”

I was having a battle of conscience going on in my head. The responsible side was saying get the hell out of there, nothing good could happen. The carefree party side of my head was telling me to give the girl what she wanted.

Then all of a sudden, I remembered that she’d been talking behind my back years ago when I lived across the street. Jabs here and there about my weight. It was at that point the asshole in the back of my mind decided to chime in. Telling me that it was my turn, shoot her down saying she’s too fat. As much as I wanted to get those shots in, I’d catch hell if the family found out I was being like that.

“Look Jackie. Nothing is going to happen between us. I have a girlfriend and there’s no reason for me to do anything stupid to jeopardize that.”

Seemed that wasn’t deterring her. She kept rubbing my neck with one hand, pressing her tits into my arm while her other hand started sliding along my cock.

“It’s ok, she’s not here. You can trust me; I won’t tell her.”

“That’s not the point, I’d know. This is looking like a bad idea and I’m going to go. No matter what you come up with this is not happening.”

“Bullshit. You know you want this. It’ll happen.”

“Well Jackie, that’s where you’re wrong. Just cause you look good doesn’t mean a thing. So, go find some little boy you can wrap around your finger. I find it disturbing that you’re willing to screw somebody’s relationship just cause you want to. Have a nice Christmas.”

Getting up, she kind of bounced off me and fell on the floor. I didn’t even worry about it. Walking out I could hear her yelling.

“This isn’t over, not by a long shot. Nobody turns me down.”

Walking back over to the house, grandfather asked me why I was back so early. I gave him a vague answer that she wanted things I couldn’t give her due to having a girlfriend. I got a good boy from him.

There was a bit of time before we sat down for the Wigilia dinner. I never understood why almost all the food was white.

We were just about done when the doorbell rang. I heard a yell from grandfather at the front door. “Barnim, get up here now!”

I could hear heated voices from the doorway. As I got close, I could see Mr. Baird standing there, he looked mad and was yelling at my grandfather.

“I don’t know exactly what your grandson did to my daughter, but I intend to get to the bottom of it.”

“Well sir, I did nothing to your daughter but decline her advances because I have a girlfriend, though she didn’t care about that. I was in there for less than 15 minutes; my grandparents can attest as they saw me leave and come back. Now we need to get ready to go to mass. If you want to discuss this further, I’d say that we can sit down and discuss this with you and your daughter on Monday. Otherwise, I’d suggest you call the cops and we’ll deal with this now on Christmas eve or tomorrow on Christmas day.”

“Son, I don’t know where you get the gall to speak to me in that manner. You can bet were going to have a discussion on Monday.”

He turned and walked back across the street. Grandfather turned and looked at me.

“You’re just lucky he didn’t call your bluff.”

“It’s Christmas, plus I think he knows what a harlot his daughter is.”

“That’s a very old fashioned word to be using. We’ll deal with what happens on Monday. Go get ready for church. Your uncle will be waiting for us.”

“I only use old fashioned words around old people.”

“If you don’t close your mouth and go get ready, I’ll show you old. Then you’d have to explain to everyone why you had matching black eyes like Jan has.”

“Yes sir.”

We opened the Wigilia present before leaving. Socks, a great way to kick off Christmas given the situation.

Having an uncle who’s a priest was a pain in the ass. You had to show up early to mass. Though he actually did make mass somewhat interesting, as he was interactive and funny in his homilies.

Midnight mass was its normal zoo; the fair-weather Catholics who only showed up for major holidays were there, so it was standing room only. I hated holiday masses even more than regular mass as they lasted way longer than necessary. Getting back to the house, all I wanted to do was to sleep.

I guess it being Christmas morning wasn’t enough to stop me from getting yelled at. Getting up at 9am on Christmas seemed to be holding things up. Good thing I locked the bedroom door as somebody was banging on it.

Taking my time, I took a shower and headed to the kitchen for some juice. I could hear all my cousins yelling for presents. I could see my aunt and uncle staring at me. Great way to start Christmas Day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.