A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Church went as it normally does; I was bored and wanted to nap. Once home, it was a stretching routine and a shower.

Ellie showed up, and I could see she was nervous as she came into the house. Erin broke the tension by running up and giving Ellie a hug, and then running off singing her favorite phrase, “Barnim and Ellie sitting in a tree.”

It was a tense short series of greetings that I cut it off as quickly as I could. We left, and Ellie started with the questions.

“So where are we going?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise then would it?”

We drove out to the Blue Moon Café. It was good that I showed up a few minutes early as there was a long line out the door.

Ellie nudged me. “What are we doing here?”

“You’ll see. Wait in the truck and I’ll be back in a minute.”

Getting the picnic basket wasn’t exactly what I’d call cheap; though if this conversation went well, it would be well worth the price.

Putting the basket in the backseat, Ellie started squealing, “How’d you know I love picnics Barnim?”

“I didn’t, I just figured it would be a great idea.”

“Well, if we do start dating, you’re off to a grand start.”

Driving back towards my house and then just past it, I took a turn off onto a dirt road. After a couple of miles, there was a turn onto another dirt road and just before a dead end, I turned down a semi overgrown trail. It was about 2 minutes before that was blocked by undergrowth.

“Where are you taking us? You’re not going to kidnap and murder me, are you?”

“Just hold for a minute. I’m positive that you’ll appreciate it.” Slowly inching the truck through the over grown undergrowth, it opened up into a clearing. About 10yds away was a small sandy beach next to a river that was about 25 ft across or so. The other side was a cliff about 50ft high or so.

“You’re lucky this is a really nice spot.”

The weather was decent, about 60 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. We went back to the truck, and Ellie grabbed the basket while I grabbed the blanket out of the back. Going back to the clearing, I spread the blanket out and then the basket was put in a corner. As we sat down, she started to unpack the basket. Plates were made, and as we started eating, the conversation started.

“Barnim, I noticed you at the beginning of the year and thought you were kinda cute. It wasn’t until you started coming to the lunch table that you started becoming more appealing in my eye.”

“So, I guess it’s true what they say? Taken men seem to look better than if they were single.”

“It seems so, though, I don’t know exactly why. I just wasn’t going to do anything while you were dating Jenny.”

“That act alone raised how I view you as a person immensely. So, what is it that we should do? Do you want to date, continue to be fuck buddies, or just be friends?”

“I want us to date and all that it entails.”

“OK. So, we know that we have the sex aspect of the relationship down. We need to put in the work on the rest.”

We finished eating, and then while packing up all the leftovers and the garbage, I caught Ellie looking at me. Something just felt off. When everything but the blanket was packed back in the truck, I looked at her.

“What are you thinking? It seems something is bothering you.”

“There’s something I need to tell you. It might make you change your mind on us dating.”

We sat back down; Ellie picked up both of my hands in hers. She looked at me kind of guiltily, like a kid does when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

“I’m not quite sure how to say this, so I guess I’ll just say it. I like to have sex with girls.”

The initial reaction in my mind was, hell yeah this is fucking awesome. Then the actual weight of what she was saying hit me. Easiest way to figure it out was to talk this through. If I didn’t know what her thought process was how could I make a rational decision?

“Ellie, my initial reaction was that of any red-blooded male. That’s fucking hot and how can I get in on this. The next thing that came to me was how is this going to work?”

“Well, it’s pretty much happens the same way things with you work. Though the mechanics of it are a bit different.”

“That’s good to know. Even though it’s not really what I was referring to. My thought was more along the lines of how this would affect our relationship.”

“Oh. I’m not sure.”

There was a deafening silence as we were both caught up in our own heads. It took a bit of sorting out when I kind of came up with what seemed to be a stance that made sense to me. It wasn’t what would be considered fair and equitable but it was something that I’d be willing to live with.

“Not sure what you’re thinking, but here’s my thought process. If you’re looking for a girlfriend to go alongside a boyfriend. I’d probably have to decline. If you just wanted to have sex, I don’t think that would be a problem with or without me there, just so long as it was something we talked about beforehand. There is one thing I won’t deal with, and that’s other guys. I know it’s kinda hypocritical, but that’s just the way it is.”

Ellie was listening intently. The wheels had to be turning inside her head. We sat there for a few minutes with nothing said between us before Ellie got a huge smile on her face, then climbed into my lap straddling me. After making out a bit, she kissed me on the nose.

“You don’t want me to go out and find other women that we can fuck?”

“Ellie I’m not going to lie. Do I find the idea of having sex with you and another woman appealing? The hardon I’ve had for the last 10 minutes would prove me to be a liar if I said no. Would I go looking for other women, no. I’d be just as happy with it being just you and I me.”

“I hope you have a condom handy. I want you to fuck me. No foreplay, I’m already wet, just fuck me.”

Ellie got up, and by the time I had the condom out of my pocket, her pants and panties were around her ankles. I got one of my legs completely free, just to have some freedom of movement.

Running a hand along her pussy, she really was wet. Getting the condom on, I smacked the length along her pussy. There was a moan and she turned her head.

“Get to the fuck ... AH.”

I slammed home, damn she was still tight.

“OH YES. Give it to me.”

This wasn’t a gentle session. Ellie had just bared her sexual soul to me, and I accepted. In my head she wanted to get fucked hard while imagining us with another girl. Then again, maybe that was just what was running through my mind.

It wasn’t an overly long fuck as all the imagery in my mind had me worked up. I started giving her short, and hard strokes. Playing with her clit, I leaned forward, licking along her ear, then started whispering to her

“One of these days, I’m going to pound your pussy into submission. When that’s done, you’ll get a huge load of cum all over your face and perky tits.”

“Hell yes. Fuck, I’m cumming.”

Suddenly, her pussy clamped down which in turn triggered my own release. It took a moment or two for her to relax, allowing me to slide out. Pulling the condom off, Ellie got up kneeling next to me and hugged me, before she slowly dragged me to lay down and slid against my side. We snuggled for a bit, then she turned to look at me.

“I have a good feeling about us.”

“To use a cliché, we just need to keep open the lines of communication. You need to realize that I’m not Kreskin the mind reader. I’m not that great with subtlety and innuendo, so if you have an issue, just bring it up.”

“You can count on that.”

Redressing, we shook the sand out of the blanket. Getting back in the truck, I backed out through the bushes. I had decided on how to end the date before I met her father. Ellie didn’t say a word when I drove past her subdivision. Though it did warrant a questioning look. She held my hand the whole drive, and squealed really loud when I pulled into the Dairy Queen.

“Yay, ice cream.”

Parking, we went inside. She was insistent that we share a banana split, though I vetoed the nuts. Pulling a chair out for her, Ellie pushed me into a seat and sat across my lap. Before I could say anything, there was a spoonful of ice cream shoved into my mouth. We sat there, her feeding both of us ice cream and discussing nothing of consequence.

Pulling into her driveway, I’d no sooner got out of the truck, then I was getting pulled into the house.

“Daddy, I’m back. Where are you?”

“In the kitchen sweetheart.”

Going in, Mr. Holt was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. If he only knew the things we’d done in the kitchen.

“Daddy, this is Barnim. He’s in my grade at school. We’re dating.”

He glanced up from his paper. Looking up at me, I could tell that he was appraising me. I was kind of surprised at his response.

“You look like a respectable boy. Hurt my daughter and there will be consequences.”

It was said matter-of-factly; that disturbed me more than if he had been all blustery about it.

“Yes, sir Mr. Holt.”

“Ok daddy. Barnim has to go home now.”

“OK sweetheart.”

With that he went back to his paper. Ellie walked me out to the truck. We kissed for a bit and then she hugged me for a second. Smiling up at me, there was the nagging feeling that I’d be agreeing to something in a second.

“Barnim, you’re going to pick me up for school tomorrow, right?”

“I guess that could be a possibility, though it’s not a distinct possibility.”

“What? Why not?”

“Well ... it’s not a problem. I should be by at about 7:15. You’ll have about 10 minutes. If you’re not out by then, no ride.”

“That’ll work.”

She gave me another kiss and then I got in the truck as she went into the house, waving bye the whole time.

The interrogation was on when I got home. Mom was sitting at the table when I walked into the kitchen.

“Sit.” It wasn’t a question. I did as I was told.

“So, I take it you two are dating now?”

“Yes.”

“Care to elaborate?”

“So, we went and had a picnic. We discussed dating and I couldn’t see anything wrong with her points. So, now we are dating, and we went and had ice cream.”

“That was quick. One relationship to another.”

“Not sure that’s the case. First one was over with before it started, unbeknownst to me. It was initiated for all the wrong reasons on her part.”

“Sorry Barnim. I didn’t think about that.”

“It’s OK Mother. This one will go slower. Though in the limited time I’ve been around Ellie, she seems to be the complete opposite of Jenny. Only time will see how it goes.”

The rest of the day was quiet. Except for every time Erin walked past me, she would sing out her favorite new phrase.

“Barnim and Ellie sitting in a tree.”

Monday morning, and getting back to my run was a grind. There was still a lot of soreness from the fight last week. I did a round of stretching and took a hot shower to feel better.

Pulling into Ellie’s drive, a couple of minutes early, I was pleasantly surprised when she came bounding out a moment later; jeans that looked painted on and a tight t-shirt. Fuck she looked good.

It was also at that moment a problem came to my mind. It was only nine days before the trip to the grandparents’ house ... Christmas. I had to find a present for Ellie.

She got in and gave me a kiss, and we were off. Pulling into the parking lot, we got out and she grabbed my hand as we walked in. I knew it would be noticed as we walked the halls.

Not really being tied into the high school gossip and rumor mill (avoiding being part of the popular crowd will do that), I figured that Ellie would clue me in at lunch. Girls in high school always seemed to have the know on that sort of thing.

Our homerooms were on opposite ends of different halls and on top of that, none of our other classes were near each other. Really the only time I’d see her during the day was lunch, or if we had any sort of assembly.

I waited for her outside the lunchroom. She grabbed my hand as she approached and led me into the lunchroom.

After getting another unremarkable lunch from the serving line, I looked at Ellie.

“Where do you want to sit?”

“Your normal table.”

As we walked past the table that she normally sat at there were a few snide comments made. The only one I heard was from good ole Jenny and was something about slumming it with a loser. Ellie handed me her tray and I watched her lean down and whisper something in Jenny’s ear. I was then directed to keep moving.

As we sat down everyone at the table was staring at Ellie. She leaned over and whispered into my ear.

“I told Jenny the only reason she’s being a bitch is cause she gave up the monster in your pants for the inch worm that Dan Foster has.”

I nearly snorted chocolate milk through my nose. There wasn’t anything being said until Beth and Ellie decided to jump start it. Good thing I’d given Ellie some info about who sat at the table from my limited knowledge on the drive to school. This was the thing I’d been hoping to avoid when she finally did want to sit here.

“You’re Beth, right? I’ve seen you with the band at a couple of the football games I’d gone to.”

“Yeah. You’re Eileen, I think. That’s all that comes to mind.”

“Right. Though y’all can call me Ellie. Any friend of Barnim’s is a friend of mine.”

I introduced Ellie around the table. Beth had to help cause I couldn’t remember a couple of peoples name.

Ellie was kind of surprised that I wasn’t more involved with the conversations at the table. Telling her that it seemed to me that everyone came to the table to have some degree of protection from the assholes at school caused her to look at me strange. At least until most everyone at the table agreed with me.

Ellie took a minute then gave me a weird look.

“And why is that?”

“Well I have size, and I’m guessing they figured that people would avoid the table due to that.”

Again, there was agreement at the table.

“Then when I dealt with the idiots holding them up for lunch money, they knew they were safe here. I view this table as my little corner of the lunchroom. As far as I’m concerned, during lunch anyone sitting here is off limits. Most people at this point are pretty much aware that I take a dim view of them getting messed with. As such, with you sitting here and being my girlfriend, I will do whatever I can to make sure you’re safe.”

There was a slight look of adoration on her face as I said that.

The rest of lunch and the school day was ordinary. Dropping Ellie at home afterward was anticlimactic. I had stuff to do at home, so other than some kissing there was no funny business that day.

The following week was good. My conversation with Master Boripat went better than expected. He wasn’t mad that I didn’t want to fight regularly, though he said he’d be more than willing to ask me to fill in when needed, because he saw a good fighter in me.

Class went back to normal for me, stressing the fundamentals of Muay Thai. The lessons were getting easier as I grasped the concepts and honed them in my own manner.

I spent two days shopping for Ellie’s Christmas presents. I couldn’t come up with what to get her. What do you get your girlfriend of a week that you’ve been fucking for a month?

In the end I copped out and went with the safe and cheesy option. I found a fairly plain gold chain with a locket; though resisting the urge to jump the gun, it was empty of pictures. I found another no thought involved gift that would in the end benefit me ... a Victoria’s Secret gift certificate. It would give me something to look forward to though. I found a box that was probably ten times too big, taping the gift and envelope to the bottom and then filled it with crumpled newspaper.

Ellie and I were able to spend some time together at her house before Christmas vacation. We’d have no school from the 20th of Dec to the 3rd of Jan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.