A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

I woke up and decided to take a walk as being on vacation didn’t mean that I could be totally lazy.

After getting back, I got cleaned up before going down into the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl of cereal, I sat while Mom was already working on Thanksgiving dinner.

Rinsing my dishes off, I turned to her. “You want some help with that?”

“Nope. I know you want to watch the Bears game. So, skedaddle.”

“Alright.”

I went to my room to watch football as I had a decent 32-inch TV. The Bears game came on. It was a pretty decent game as the Bears won, but it was the Cowboys vs Dolphins game that was a barn burner. Because of the weather; really, how often does it snow in Dallas? It was a game that would be talked about for a long time due to the surprise ending. Just after the game ended, dinner was called.

Dinner was really good, especially as Randy pulled his usual disappearing act once it was done. I helped Mom clear the table. Once it was done, I started doing the dishes while Mom was putting the leftovers away.

“So, I’ve got everything booked for your trip to your grandparents. You’ll leave on the 23rd, coming back on the 30th. Your brother will be here on the 22nd. I haven’t told him about the tickets.”

“Thanks. How are we going to get to and from the airport?”

“I’m taking time off, so I’ll be taking and picking you guys up. Your Grandfather said JJ will be there at O’Hare.”

We finished up cleaning the kitchen and I went and laid down in my room to read before going to sleep. My stomach was stuffed.

Waking up in the morning, I decided to repent for the mounds of food I’d ate the day before. I pushed myself harder than I’d ever done before. I did the 3-mile run in just over 20 minutes.

Bending over the culvert in the driveway, I was dry heaving for a few minutes. Walking up and down the driveway cooled me down and help recover from nearly blowing chunks. I then went and lifted weights for about a half hour. Mom hollered for me while I was getting cleaned up.

“I’m going Christmas shopping seeing as it’s Black Friday. What do you want for Christmas?”

“Uh, not really sure. Wait, how about a Sega Genesis.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a video game system.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Have a fun day shopping Mother.”

“I will. Keep an ear out for your brother and sister. Don’t get into any trouble.”

“Will do.”

I grabbed a book and then relaxed on the couch. It was about an hour later when I heard something. Looking up I saw Erin coming down the hall, carrying a book about half her size. Watching her carry the book then standing in front of me was cute.

“Barnim, will you read to me?”

“The book is in English, so we’ll stick with that. I won’t read to you, but I’ll help you read it.”

“OK.”

She sat down next to me, and we spread the book across our laps. It was damn near medieval Bible size - Volume 1 of Grimm’s Fairy Tales translated to English.

The book started out with The Frog Prince. Erin was doing pretty good, I only had to help out in a few places. We got through a couple of stories before she started to run out of steam. She wanted me to at least read one more before we stopped. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t read these before. It was a direct translation of the 1800’s fairy tales. These weren’t the Disney versions. The story I read was called The Wolf and the Seven Kids. It’s a more violent version of Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs put together.

We finished up, and she put a book marker into the book before closing it. Getting up, Erin turned and looked at me.

“We’ll continue with this later. Thank you.” Before I could say anything, she walked off to her bedroom. I guess I had just been told.

I went back to reading my book and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. I saw Mom pull up the drive, so I went into the kitchen.

I walked in, as Mom came into the kitchen.

“Barnim, come over here.” I saw she had bags of Chinese. Damn it, I liked Chinese food, but hated that an hour after you ate, you were hungry again.

“Start getting your brother and sister ready for dinner. I’m going to bring the bags from shopping around to the basement.”

We had what’s called a boat door on the outside of the basement; basically, a garage door that opened into the basement. She was still moving bags while I made plates for the ankle biters. They were eating when Mom finally came into the kitchen.

“Thanks, Barnim.” I got a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the holiday weekend was quiet.

I hated Mondays like any normal person but headed out to school anyways.

Going through the day, I was actually paying attention. It had become apparent to me that this was actually helping this time through and may actually result in me getting better than D’s and C’s for the last two years of high school. If nothing else, it should keep my mom happy, and hopefully off my back as I worked on my plan.

I said hello to Ellie at lunch and we had a short exchange of pleasantries while standing in the lunch line. I could see that made her smile a bit bigger and had a feeling that either on my end or hers there were going to be issues with our involvement. Guess they would have to be dealt with as they came up, till then I would just have a good time.

“Why the hell are you talking to that loser Ellie?”

“Nice to see you as well Jenny.

Turning to Ellie, I told her “You have a great day” as she headed off to her lunch mates.

“Don’t you call me Jenny, it’s Jennifer Collier to you.”

“Well, have a nice day Jenny.”

I turned and walked to the table to eat. The rest of the day was as peaceful as a day could be.

Once I got home, the peace was over. The dungeon master was in one of his moods. Ranting and raving about shit that had nothing to do with me. I just ignored him and his ramblings by going into my room.

Once mom got home, I at least got a shield from the ramblings. After dinner, Mom and I got the paperwork for kickboxing signed and ready to go.

School the next day went by with no major incidents. As I was heading to the truck, I was thinking about what I needed to get done that evening. Lost in thought, I was caught by surprise when someone grabbed my ass. Snapping around, Ellie was standing there giggling.

“I don’t think it’s funny to startle someone like that.”

“Well, I guess this is something we don’t agree on. Can I walk you to your truck?”

“I don’t see why not. Though won’t all of your lunch mates think less of you talking to me?”

“I’m not worried about them. I have all kinds of friends, the loss of one or two isn’t a big loss.”

“Good to know.”

“I wasn’t talking about you. I can see you turning out to be my best male friend with some awesome benefits.”

“Ellie, as much as I’d love to stay here and talk. I have to get going. There’s a drug test cup with my name on it waiting.”

As I got in the truck, she blocked me from shutting the door then pulled my head down to her, bending me a bit awkwardly, my ear next to her mouth.

“I’ve been missing the monster splitting me open. I’ll be all alone on Friday. My little kitty waiting to be attacked by the monster.”

Ellie licked my ear and then walked off. Once again, I was left with a hard on. All there was to do, was get on my way.

Stopping at a gas station, I grabbed a few bottles of Gatorade to help me as I didn’t need not be able to pee when needed. One was gone before I pulled out the parking lot. I was finishing the third one as I pulled into kickboxing.

Heading in then changing into workout gear was the first thing to get done. Master Boripat gathered us all together.

“Everyone work on the bags till I tell you. Barnim, the Georgia Athletic Commission doctor should be here in about half an hour. I’ll get you when he arrives.”

I worked up a good sweat during the next half-hour. If the guy didn’t show up soon there might be a puddle of piss on the floor. Working on my jab, I focused on keeping my opponent the at the end of my reach. I finally heard my name called out.

“Barnim, in the office please.”

I stopped and headed into the office.

“Barnim, this is Doctor Chambers. I know that I said you only needed a drug test; however, doctor says you need a physical as well.”

“Let’s get the drug test out of the way. If we don’t do it now, he’ll have to wait a while cause I need to go right now.”

“Nice to meet you, too.” The doctor said chuckling. “Let’s go to the locker room and get that done then.”

Walking into the locker room, the doctor gave me the piss cup. I didn’t think the doctor was going to stand right next to me when I was pissing in the cup. Well, I was wrong.

“Do you really need to stand right next to me?”

“Yes, I do. It’s in the rule book.”

“Oh well. Don’t feel inadequate when you take a peek.”

I fished my cock out, making sure I had half a chub just for the doctor’s enjoyment. Filling it up to the line, I pinched it off and handed him the cup. Finishing up taking a piss, I cleaned up and went back to the office.

I then got an abbreviated physical. Blood pressure, reflexes, eyes, ears and throat. He also checked for skin lesions and sores. I took a seat while he put his instruments away.

“So, your physical was good, no issues there. The results of the drug test will be ready on Friday. The Athletic Commission will call Mr. Boripat and inform him of the results.”

“Thank you, sir. I’ve got to get back to training. Have a nice evening.”

Before walking out, I looked at Master Boripat.

“Barnim, go out and get in on the sparring until I come out there.”

I spent the rest of the night sparring. When I got home, the rest of the night was normal. Dinner, shower and what homework that was left.

The next two days went by uneventfully with school its normal banal atmosphere. Hopefully, I’d get good news on Friday. There shouldn’t be any issues with the drug test. I could only hope that taking the fight wouldn’t turn out to be a mistake. Master Boripat said I’d do fine, though I had my own doubts.

Thursday was just another day like a lot of others. When I saw Ellie at lunch, she reminded me that we had an evening of fun scheduled for Friday.

The evening at kick boxing was sparring, more learning about keeping opponents at range. There wasn’t much info given about my opponent although from all the instruction I was getting, he had to be significantly shorter than I was.

I got called into Master Boripat’s office before leaving again.

“Barnim, I’ll get a call probably at lunchtime tomorrow. As soon as I do, there will be a message left on your answering machine to let you know. If everything is good, you’ll do very light sparring next week. This will allow us to implement the game plan I have for you.”

“OK. Have a nice evening.”

I headed home. Luckily there was no homework to do tonight as I was tired and wanted to get to bed early. As I sat down to eat, mom looked up from paying bills.

“So, have your drug test results come back yet?” Mom was aware of the drug test from the release forms she signed, and I had told her about the abbreviated physical done by the Commission doctor. The physical had helped ease her mind some regarding her decision to let me compete.

“No, not yet mother. Master Boripat will leave a message tomorrow with the findings, though they won’t find anything.”

“I should hope not. Don’t erase the message, I want to hear it. If they do find something, I’ll make your life miserable for the foreseeable future. So, where and when is this going to happen?”

“Well Mother. It was all in the contract paperwork.”

“Don’t get an attitude all of a sudden. I can still rescind my approval.”

“Wasn’t my intention. It’s at the Alexander Memorial Coliseum on the Georgia Tech campus. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t attend. I love you mother but you have a tendency to get extremely overbearing and loud at your children’s sporting events. I’ll be nervous enough without you there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.