A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Watching the end of the game was time I’d never get back. The final score was 52-9. I didn’t think they’d be winning a game anytime soon. My swelling had gone down enough, even though Jenn had been teasing me the whole time. Getting up, I started folding the blanket. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the truck.

“You in a rush? I haven’t even finished folding up the blanket.”

“Can’t waste the extra time we have.”

I unlocked and opened the door for her. I threw the blanket in the backseat. Standing up straight I felt a pair of hands slide around and into the front of my jeans. One grabbed a hold of my dick.

“Holy crap!”

“Yes, it’s what you think. Just remember if you make it grow, it’s your responsibility to take care of it.”

Jenn let go and slid between me and the truck. I leaned in and started the truck. It was pretty chilly and I wanted to get the heat going. We began making out a bit. Jenn pulled back.

“Let’s go. I’ve got somewhere to show you. Just head towards my house.”

I drove back towards Jenn’s house. I figured she’d say something if I needed to turn. The drive was pretty silent, both of her hands holding my right. No sooner than I pulled onto her road, she piped up.

“Turn down the second driveway on the right.”

“OK”

Pulling onto a gravel driveway, I noticed that the house at the end of the driveway was burned out. The ground looked flat, so I went and pulled around the back of the house.

“What are you doing Barnim?”

“Well I figured it would give us some added privacy. The house will block any view of the interior light when it’s on.”

I cut the lights off, but left the truck running to keep the heat going. Looking at the clock, we had just over an hour before we need to get moving towards her house. Jenn looked at me.

“Let’s get in the backseat, there’s more room.”

Hopping out of the truck, I put the seats as far forward as they would go. Climbing in the back, I made sure both doors were closed. Jenn was kinda reclining on the bench seat and could see she was breathing heavy in anticipation, her large tits were rising and falling pretty rapidly.

Shuffling over, I put my hands down next to her hips. Starting at the bottom of her shirt’s neckline, I started kissing up her neck. She was moaning, letting out and occasional “ohh or ahh”. I sensed she wasn’t very experienced, so I didn’t want to rush or pressure her.

Kissing up to her ear, I told her, “We’ll only do what you want. I want to make you feel good.”

She didn’t say a word. Next thing I knew, Jenn was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. Her hands started to slide under my clothes. I didn’t know what her fascination was with my stomach. There was no six pack for her to play with. After a moment she was pulling my shirt and sweatshirt off. There was only a slight break in our kissing as she pulled them off completely. She dove right back in and had my tongue halfway out of my mouth again.

I decide to up the ante a bit. Sliding to the side a bit, my hand ran up Jenn’s side and cupped her tit through the bra. She let go of my tongue and started moaning into my mouth. Sliding my hand around I palmed the clasp. There were four of them, and while I could hit two or three no problem, it took me two times to get all four.

Letting go of the bra strap, I slid my hand under her bra ... damn these were some magnificent tits. They had a bit of sag, but at this size I wasn’t surprised. What did surprise me was the huge nipples she had.

God, I wanted to get clear shot at those nipples. Pulling back, I started to raise her pink sweater. Once I got her arms above her head, and the sweater to her throat, I used it to pin her arms to the top of the seat.

“What are you doing? I can’t move. I’m trapped.”

“Just relax Jenn. I guarantee you’ll enjoy what I’m about to do.”

I felt her relax a bit as she wasn’t struggling as much against me. She was open to me from the chin to the waist line. I ran my tongue along her collarbone from left to right, then kissing each side of her neck. Jenn was making a lot of noise and I could feel it every time I touched her skin. It was almost a cross between a growl and a purr. It was just plain sexy.

Reaching up I hefted her left tit and she let out a deep moan. They were really a sight to behold. I did take a peek at her bra for a second and caught sight of the tag. HOLY SHIT, 34E. Fuck I thought they were big, but damn. Just meant there was more for me to feast on.

Running my tongue down and around the sides of her tits, Jenn started squirming. Letting go of her sweater, I began kissing and licking all around her tits, staying away from her nipples. I was gifted with more moaning and squirming.

Glancing up I noticed she’d removed the bra and sweater. I finally turned my attention to her nipples whose size went right along with the rest of her tits. They were gum drop sized. I attacked them like a fat kid eats a slice of cake. I gently licked, sucked and nipped on them. Jenn was going wild; she somehow had climbed halfway up the back of the seat. Pulling off her delightfully hard nubs, Jenn slid back down the seat.

“WOW. I’ve never felt anything like that. I almost came just from that. I want you to feel good. Take those jeans off.”

As we swapped places, I laid my jeans on the back of the seat and reached behind to find a small blanket from my breakdown kit. Laying it down on the seat, I went to sit down.

“No, you don’t! You still have too much clothing on.”

“I could say the same the same to you.”

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. “Why don’t you take them off?”

I was pitching a serious tent. She hesitated for a second, then slowly lowered her hands to my waistband. The anticipation was killing me as I wanted this to move along. I need to control myself and slow down, not to rush her. Peeling them down, she ran into a slight problem, the waistband was caught on my dick.

“Pull it out a bit towards you.”

She cleared it and got my underwear to mid-thigh. I heard a gasp and saw a look of disbelief on her face. I sat down, watching her finish pulling of my underwear.

“It’s really big.”

“Yep.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Whatever you want, save anything painful. I’m not really into that.”

Jenn knelt there with her hands on my thighs looking up at me, then down at my dick standing at attention. I gently grabbed one of her hands and licked her palm, leaving a good amount of spit behind. She was completely baffled until I put her hand around my cock. Taking a second, she slowly started stroking my dick. I was hard to begin with, but I was soon so hard that I could probably cut diamonds for a jewelry store at this point.

While still stroking me, Jenn held her other hand up to me. I coated that one in spit as well. Feeling both her hands sliding along my cock was great. I closed my eyes and laid my head back. I was broken out of the bliss when I felt a tongue slide along the length of my cock. My eyes snapped open, looking down at Jenn. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

“Doesn’t taste as bad as I thought it would.”

It was my turn to groan as she ran her tongue up my cock and swallowed the head. I was so amped that I almost popped at that instance. Willing myself down, I loosely held her pigtails, giving her the up and down motion.

Jenn swirling her tongue all over my cock was driving me nuts. It was all enthusiasm with little technique. I felt my release coming, but it hitting all of a sudden surprised me, which meant it was even more of a surprise to her.

“OH, SHIT JENN!”

The first blast hit her as she was bobbing down. I heard a gag and then a cough as cum was escaping around my cock. She started backing off, though the next couple went into her mouth. The look of shock on her face was still cute. That changed when the last couple hit her face. The mixed look of anger and humor was confusing.

“I’m sorry. I was trying to warn you, but I was kinda surprised. There’s a towel here somewhere, let me get it for you.”

To say she surprised me when she ran her tongue up my cock collecting the cum dribbling down was an understatement. Reaching back, I found the towel. Turning around, Jenn was wiping the cum from her face into her mouth. Damn she was a dirty girl.

“Luckily I wasn’t wearing a lot of make up or you would have ruined it. Good thing it didn’t get in my hair. I do like the taste though.”

Leaning forward, I kissed her, then grabbing her by the ass, I pulled her onto the seat. Unbuttoning her jeans, she swallowed and looked me in the eyes.

“It’s your turn now. Just sit back and enjoy.”

I wasn’t wasting any time. I hooked her panties as I pulled on her jeans and revealed a thin wispy patch of hair just above her pussy. Putting her clothes aside, I started kissing along the tops of her thighs. Moving up, I avoided where Jenn figured I was going, letting my lips just brush those hairs, then kissing around her belly button.

Sliding up, I gently bit each nipple, then slowly kissed my way back down. Going down alongside her hip, I kissed along the top of her thigh down to her knee. Slowly I slid my tongue along the inside of her thigh.

“OH, that’s so good.”

Moving my tongue quickly, I ran it through her engorged pussy lips from bottom to top, dragging it flat when I got to her clitoral hood. Jenn started shuddering.

“OH MY GOD! More ... please do it again!” She tasted good. I began tonguing the top half of her pussy while teasing the bottom half with my finger tip.

“GOD YES! Don’t stop!”

Slowly sliding my finger into her pussy, I realized just how tight she was. Sliding the finger out, I gave her another long lick. It was a good thing I had put down the towel as Jenn was leaking all over the place.

I slowly licked my finger. Leaning down I licked and flicked her clit as I slid into the second knuckle. I could only guess she lost her hymen somehow. Reaching up with my free hand, I started playing with a nipple. Rotating my hand, I started with the come here movement looking for her G-spot. A moment later I about lost my hearing. There was screaming as Jenn’s legs started shaking then slammed shut on my head.

“OH FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!”

I kept on, wiggling my finger as much as I could while her pussy spasmed on it. Her clit was front and center, so I started to flick it with my tongue real fast.

“STOP!! IT’S SO GOOD I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE!!”

Withdrawing my finger, I slowly and lightly kissed up her stomach. Leaning my body against hers, I kissed her neck a little.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Enjoy it? Fuck Yes! I’ve never felt anything like that. It felt so good, but also thought I was going to die at the same time.”

I wrapped my arms around her. Just hugging her for a minute or two.

“More relaxed now?”

“Yes, I still feel like I’m Jello but not as overwhelmed as before.”

“Good.”

With that, I backed off, putting her legs back on my shoulders. Diving back in, I started kissing and licking all around her pussy.

“OH FUCK! I don’t know if I can stand anymore. OHH! Don’t stop!!”

I moved back to the center, trying to drive my tongue as deep into her as I could, gently brushing her clit every now and then. I was half hard again, so it didn’t’ take long for me to stroke myself hard again. Reaching over, I pulled a condom out of my jeans. It was a good bit of fumbling to get it on with my face full of Jenn’s pussy. Finally getting it on, I started running my tongue back up her body.

We started making out again as I started moving my cock along her pussy lips. She was moaning in my mouth while hunching her pussy lips along the underside of my cock.

“God that’s so nice.”

I kept it up, and on an up stroke, I let the head notch into her pussy lips. I saw her eyes pop wide open as I let the tip slid into her. Jenn pulled back even though I only had about a half inch in her. She looked at me.

“I don’t know. Please, I know it’s going to hurt. I’m not ready, not right now.” She looked like she was about to start crying. That’s not what I wanted.

“Hush. If you’re not ready, then we’ll stop.”

I then had an idea. I pulled back, dislodging the head from her.

“Slide over.”

As she slid over on the seat, I pulled the condom off. I sat down looking at the radio. We still had about twenty minutes before we needed to head out. Grabbing her by the hips, Jenn squealed. Lifting her up, I set her down on my lap.

“Please, no. I’m not sure I’m ready. It’s too big to fit.”

“Do you trust me that I won’t force you to do something you don’t want to.”

“Yes.”

I could tell from her tone; she wasn’t quite sure. I didn’t want to push her limits, and ruin this.

“Just relax. You’ll have fun and I won’t push you past what you want to do.”

I put her in position on my stomach, kissing the back of her neck. She began moving her ass. Reaching down, I pushed my cock into a vertical position.

“Slide down. You can rub your pussy along my cock. We can both get off again, and you’ll be in control.”

“OK”

Jenn slid down, letting out a sigh as I began playing with her tits. She started rolling her hips, pushing her pussy lips up and down along my shaft. Taking her hand, I moved it down onto my cock.

“If you put pressure on it while stroking it, we’ll both feel great.”

She licked her palm and started slide-stroking my cock in time with her hips. The feeling of her hand and pussy lips were driving me crazy. I knew it wouldn’t be long. Kissing the back of her neck and playing with her tits, I started whispering to her.

“I know you’re a bit scared. But you’re also wondering what it would feel like to have that big cock filling up your tiny pussy.”

“Yes.”

Jenn began to speed up. She was driving both of us to the edge.

“You know when you’re in bed later, you’ll be touching yourself. Thinking about the feel of my cum in your mouth and how I’m about to cum all over your tits and stomach.”

“YES, DO IT!! CUM ALL OVER ME!!!”

That was it. I blew my load. With her arm and hand there, it didn’t go as far as I expected. There was some just on the underside of her tits. I could feel the shudders coming from Jenn’s legs and pussy against my cock. Letting my hands slide down, I stroked her side. She turned her head to nuzzle my neck. Turning, I gave her a kiss.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I’m sorry, I just...”

“Don’t, there’s nothing you need to be sorry about. You weren’t ready, end of story. So, did you enjoy yourself?”

“Gods yes. Some of it was so much better than I thought it would be.”

“Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. We need to get cleaned up and dressed.”

“Already?”

“Yep, and don’t make me spank you.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Try me, you might like it.”

That got a chuckle out of her. I handed her the towel to wipe off with. I was pleasantly surprised when after wiping herself off, Jenn wiped my cock clean.

We went about getting dressed, and when done, we both hopped out of the passenger side. I fixed her seat and helped her back in.

As we pulled onto her street, I felt her intertwine her fingers with mine. We pulled into her driveway, the porch light was on, as were the lights in the front room. Getting out, I went around to help her out.

Walking up to the porch, Jenn grabbed my head and tried to suck out my soul trough my mouth. After a minute the porch light went out.

“Time to go in.”

“Yep. I had such an awesome time Barnim. What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Not sure. I have stuff I need to do around the house, nothing else I can think of.”

“How about I call you about 6pm?”

“OK I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

The door opened. Mr. Collier was standing there looking at me.

“Thank you for being on time. Well, you have a nice evening Barnim. Jenn, join me in the kitchen.”

“You have a nice evening Mr. Collier.”

With that I turned and left. The drive home was quiet as I really didn’t hear the radio. Stopping, I got gas and a bottle of sweet tea. It was when I got back in the truck that I realized I was going to be a few minutes late. Oh well, nothing could be done about that now.

Walking in the kitchen, it seemed like Jenn wasn’t the only one with a parent waiting. Mom cocked an eye at me.

“Well, I can’t complain about 10 minutes. At least you weren’t sneaking in at 1am. So how was your evening?”

“Well let’s see Mother. Chick-fil-A was pretty damn good. The football game was a joke. I think Jenn had a good time. Oh, and you don’t need to worry about her father showing up with a shotgun. I’m going to bed, love you.”

“That shit isn’t funny Barnim.”

I chuckled, went upstairs took a shower and went to bed.

Waking up and going on my run felt good, replaying the night before in my head. Coming in from my run, mom was in the kitchen making French toast.

“Sit down, it’s breakfast time.”

I got some OJ and sat. It seemed everyone was still asleep which wasn’t surprising for 7am on a Saturday though. What was surprising was mom sitting down and having breakfast with me.

She looked at me, and I knew this was going to be awkward.

“So, care to tell me how your date went?”

“I thought we had this conversation last night. Food was great, game was horrendous. I had a fun time with Jenn, she’s really cool. You don’t need to worry about her father showing up with a shotgun.”

“Well that’s all nice. So, tell me a little about Jenn.”

I told her what my thoughts were. It was really nice when it was just Jenn and I, as she was fun and relaxed. I enjoyed the time we spent together, though around her friends and at school there was all the cackling, chipping away at my sanity, it was just a different vibe. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Mom just looked at me, and I couldn’t read her, though I was kinda surprised when she spoke.

“So where is this relationship going?”

“I’m in high school. It could be over tomorrow, or next year. I’m kinda just going with it. Where it goes, nobody knows.”

“Very funny. Just remember to be yourself. You don’t need to change yourself or compromise yourself just so a girl will like you.”

“I will. Good talk with you mother, but awkward.”

“Just remember what I said. Now get out of here. I have to make breakfast for everyone else.”

I went about my day, doing chores and actually just relaxing. Jenn called about 5pm. It was a pretty rambling and innocuous conversation for a while. Then all of a sudden it got really tense for a bit.

“Jenn, I’m probably not going to be there Monday morning when you get off the bus.”

“WHY NOT? That’s just unacceptable Barnim.”

“Well, I have a report I need to type up. It has to be turned in on Wednesday, so I’ll need Monday and Tuesday to type it up. That means I have the mornings to get it done.”

“I still don’t like it. You’ll need to figure something out going forward.”

“Well, I need to get it done.”

I heard mom at the bottom of the stairs.

“Barnim, get ready were going out to dinner.”

“Jenn, I’ve got to go. The family is going out to dinner. I’ll see you Monday. Bye.”

“OK, I guess so.” With that I hung up. I came to the realization things didn’t seem to be going well but I can only do so much.

We went out and had Mexican for dinner. The rest of the weekend went OK I got mom to go over my paper and had a couple of changes that needed to be fixed as a result.

Finishing my run and workout on Monday morning, I grabbed my stuff and headed to school. Once I got to school, I sat down in the hall, waiting for Mrs. Turner to show up.

“Barnim, have you been waiting long?”

“No ma’am. Just a couple of minutes.”

“OK I’ll grab some of the good paper while you are setting up. How many pages is your report?”

“Five pages.”

I got my report out, and Mrs. Turner gave me some of the good quality paper we took our tests on. I went intentionally slow, this allowed me to see my mistakes before they happened. Looking at the clock, it was about 10 minutes before homeroom.

“Mrs. Turner, can I come in tomorrow to finish up?”

“Sure Barnim. I’ll see you in class.”

I went into the cafeteria to meet Jen and walk with her to her homeroom. Getting to where we normally sat, she wasn’t there, and I didn’t see her anywhere in the cafeteria. Guess she was already in homeroom. I headed to mine.

The start of the day was OK. Getting to lunch, I looked for Jenn by the doors where we normally met. Again, she wasn’t there. I waited for a minute by the doors before going in and getting lunch. Seemed she came in without waiting for me as she was sitting down at the table and cackling away with her friends. I got food and sat down next to Jenn.

“So, are you not talking to me now?”

I got no response. The cackling continued. Finishing lunch, I went and threw my garbage away. I went back over to the table and leaned down next to Jenn.

“I’ll be by to walk you to your bus. I’ll wait a couple of minutes outside your classroom.”

I left and went to the bathroom before afternoon classes. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Going over to meet Jenn at the end of the day, she was actually waiting for me. Once I got close, Jenn grabbed my hand pulling me towards the front of school.

“So, are you talking to me now?”

She didn’t say anything as we walked. Getting into the courtyard, Jenn turned and looked at me.

“So, are you going to be here waiting in the morning?”

“I should be. I’ve got a little left to do on my paper, though it should be done rather quickly.”

“OK.”

She turned around and got on the bus. I was confused as hell. I didn’t think I did anything to cause this, but hell, you can never understand the mind of a woman. All I could do is take the ride and hope it turned out OK Best thing to do was give it 24hrs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.