A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Waking up, I felt something that told me my body was halting its growth. I don’t quite know what it was, but I knew that I was at the point where there was no more coming. It was 9 Aug, whatever the Agen did took less than two months to complete.

I was now 6’5, 255lbs and built really well. I was benching about 300 lbs easily, though on the rubber band machine. Doing 10 pull ups wasn’t really much of a problem. My run time had plateaued at about 21 minutes, but that was without really pushing it.

Finally breaking down my resolve, I gave in and measured the size of my dick. I mean guys say they don’t, but that’s a lie. It was just north of 10 inches and just over 3 inches thick when aroused.

I’d have to find a willing partner to try it out on. Dating Rosie Palm and her five sisters was getting old and boring. Plus, the internet hadn’t caught on yet, so the lack of free porn was also a hindrance.

I did my daily routine, a run in the morning, and getting the chores done in the afternoon.

I’ve always had a love of books, so I was reading a book on Poland’s contribution during WW2 when I heard mom come home. Waiting until I knew she was in the kitchen cooking dinner, I went downstairs to have a conversation.

“So how was your day, lovely mother of mine?”

“Barnim, what do you want, and how much is it going to cost you?”

“What? You think I have ulterior motives?”

“When you greet me like that, I know you’re setting me up for something.” She laughed.

“Well, first off I think it’s time for me to go clothes shopping. My growth seems to have tapered off. I was wondering how much you were going to give me so I can figure out how much I would need of my own money.”

“Seeing as you have become a model child, I’ll give you $400. You’ve grown so much this summer it’s unbelievable. I would have never guessed you would have grown so much. Just remember that just because you have the size, don’t lord it over your brothers.”

“I’ll try mom. Can you let me have $1200 out of my account?”

“Seems like you are learning how to negotiate. I’ll counter with $750.”

“Look, I’m not trying to bargain in this instance. I’ll need all new clothes, including shoes. I believe the least I need taking into account the money you’re giving me is $1k. Also, I’m going to need you to order two pairs of sneakers for me from Eastbay. I don’t have a credit card and sending a check will take forever.”

“OK, you’ve got me. You do need all new clothes. So, when do you plan on having this shopping spree?”

“Friday. There are a couple of other things that I need to discuss with you as well.”

“Oh? Do tell.”

“I want to drive my truck when we go to Stosh’s graduation. I believe I’ve proven myself responsible enough to be allowed this. It will also give everyone more room in the minivan. Lastly, on Monday I’m going to school to sign up for my classes and to get a parking pass.”

“So, get your classes set up then let me see your schedule. If it needs to be changed, I’ll let you know. As far as your shopping spree, you’ll have the money by Thursday night. I’m actually proud of how you’re handling this whole money issue. As far as you driving to the graduation, I’ll let you know by next week.”

“Thanks mom. It’s the best I could hope for.”

Dinner was good as we had pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans. Going to bed I had to think my plan was in full swing and moving along pretty well. The most surprising thing to come out of this was mom’s attitude on how she had treated me and my older brothers. I think Stosh would take her apology fairly well.

Stosh and I were fairly close, having the same birthday and all. My oldest brother Jan was a different story. While a pretty good brother, he was too much of an asshole. I could only stand to be around him for short stretches as he’d soon get on my nerves which eventually led to me actually wanting to beat him to death. I don’t know how he’d react to my mom trying to come to a detente.

The week went by with the usual exercising and chores. Going to kickboxing was pretty good, though I’d end up bruised and sore. I was staying on the same track, working on the jab and roundhouse kick. My stomach was perpetually sore. Anytime I moved it would ache and coming home there was constantly ice on my shins. Master Boripat said that if I kept going as I was, in a couple of weeks he’d add some new things to training.

Early in the week, I realized that I needed some serious help with my shopping spree. I had no coherent style and no clue how to put one together. I knew what I liked, but no idea how to make it work. If I could, I’d wear jeans and t-shirts everywhere, and maybe a polo shirt every now and then.

After calling around, I found out that Nordstroms had personal shoppers that would help you with your purchases giving advice on putting a wardrobe together. I knew this would cost me, but it was a necessary thing to do for my plans. I made an appointment for 9:30 on Friday morning. The only thing I didn’t like was the almost 2 hr drive to the north side of Atlanta.

Friday morning came, and we’ll see if there was any curse of Friday the 13th. Mom had given me my allowance the night before, along with the money from the trust fund. Luckily, I had some cash that I had socked away from the previous weeks. So, I had about $1400 to get a new wardrobe with.

Walking into the store, I realized this trip was long in coming. My clothes were a good bit too small, hell my pants alone were almost 2 inches short. I went up to a cashier and asked where I needed to go for the personal shopper. She told me to head towards the back corner and I’d see the sign.

Walking to the back I saw the sign which led me to a counter. Looking at the woman behind it, I was taken aback slightly. She was tiny, shorter than my mom and appeared to be in her early twenties. Hell, I didn’t think she could be more than 5 ft tall. Dressed in a nice pair of slacks and blouse, she had this super girl next door look. All this caused a stirring in my pants, which was going to be difficult to hide.

“May I help you?”

“Yes, I have a 9:30 appointment with the personal shopper.”

“Well, it seems that I’ll be your personal shopper. My name is Tera. So, what can I do for you today?”

“Nice to meet you Tera. I’m Barnim. I need to start a new wardrobe from the ground up. I have a very casual sense of style. So, I figured I’d get an outside female perspective and help.”

“OK, so what are you looking for.”

“I need jeans, a couple of pair of khakis. Casual and slightly dressy shirts. Shoes, socks and I was told that I need some sort of suit. As far as that goes, I’m pretty particular about the accessories. Oh, and I need underwear as well, so pretty much everything.”

“So, we’re going to act as if you have nothing.”

“Yep. I hit a pretty big growth spurt recently, so here I am.”

“Let me have what you think your sizes are.”

She wrote it all down then lead me to a private dressing room. It was a room with two large comfy chairs, one of those trifold mirrors on a platform, and a curtain to the actual changing room. All in all, really nice and comfortable.

“Have a seat. There’s some water or sweet tea on the table by the chairs. I’ll be back with some clothes for you to try on.”

“OK.”

God she was cute. Nice boobs, I figured they were about average size, but on her tiny frame they looked a lot bigger. As Tera walked out, I noticed she had a fantastic ass to go with the rest. She had a cute face and a nice tight body. I needed to calm my teenage hormones, or this would be a long hard appointment.

“So, you ready to get started?”

I was lost in thought and didn’t even hear her come in. “Uh yeah. Sorry you surprised me.”

“You know that this will work better if you get out of your shirt and pants.”

“Uh, you sure that’s necessary. I can just try stuff on in the changing room.”

“It’s not a big deal. That’s for when we have multiple people in here. The door is closed, and the other employees know not to come back here when there’s a customer.”

“I guess I can’t argue with that logic.”

She started laying out the clothes as I took off my shirt. Tera was watching me from two angles in the mirror. I was taking off my pants and it seemed her eyes got really wide. Wearing the almighty tighty-whiteys, I knew what she was looking at. Though not fully hard, it was presenting a good show for her. She was licking her lips and had what I could only guess was a hungry look in her eyes. Just her gaze caused me to harden a bit and my cock to twitch a little. That seemed to snap Tera out of the daze she was in.

“OK, so we’ll start with the jeans.”

The first pair was close, but they were just too damn tight in the legs. Going up a size they were just about perfect. As I was pulling them off, I caught just a barely audible sigh from Tera. She was cute, and nice so I figured it was worth a try.

“So how long have you worked here?”

“This is my third year here, but my first as a personal shopper. I love clothes, so it’s a perfect fit as I get to help people look good.”

“So, when do you head back to college?”

She kinda blushed. Setting the jeans on a chair so that they could go in the good pile, I could see Tera lightly bit her lower lip. She looked up at me with a piercing set of grey eyes.

“No, I don’t go to college yet. I’ll be a senior this year. Which college do you go to?”

“I’m in high school just like you. I’ll be a junior this year.”

“Really? You’re so big. I’ve been straining my neck talking to you.”

I could hear the innuendo in that comment. The next half hour was spent trying on pants and all kinds of shirts. In the process I had gotten rock hard. Tera had a smile on her face every time I had to try on a new pair of pants.

There was a pile of clothes to be bought. The whole time Tera seemed to have to constantly smooth out a wrinkle in my pants or help me tuck in a shirt. There were a couple of times that she grazed the head of my cock. I damn near blew my load each time. I didn’t know how much will power I had left, it was draining quickly.

“So, let’s get the suit taken care of. You said you were particular about things. What are you talking about?”

“Well, I’m not a huge fan of regular ties. I actually prefer a bow tie. So, if y’all don’t have them I can get them somewhere else. I need a dark suit that can be worn for multiple occasions.”

“OK. So, with that in mind, I think either a charcoal or black three-piece suit would be perfect for you. We’ll go with a white and a black dress shirt. That way you can go with a wide array of ties. Once we find something, the seamstress will come in and mark the suit up for alteration.”

“OK, sounds good to me. What about shoes? I need dress shoes and casual shoes; 13 0r 14 depending upon the style and the width”

“While the seamstress is working with you, I’ll bring in a few different ones. I’m not sure we have much in those sizes”

She brought in four suits. They were the same but in different colors. A straight black and charcoal suit, then a black suit with charcoal pinstripes, and a charcoal suit with grey pinstripes. I told her I thought the straight black on would be the best option.

The seamstress came in and started moving me around and marking up the suit. I liked that it came with a vest, it was a touch old school and looked great. After about 10 minutes, she was done.

“Is there a rush on this suit?”

“No ma’am. Sometime next week would be fine. Can I have someone pick it up for me?”

“Yes, just make sure they have the tailoring receipt with them.”

With that she was gone. Tera came in with a cart, there were only about 5 pairs of shoes on it. It was comparatively a short process. I want just plain dress shoes to go with the suit. So, a black pair was picked out. I also got a brown pair of dress casual shoes that I could wear with jeans or khakis as well. Wheeling the cart over to the side, Tera looked at me.

“We’re almost done but wait here. We forgot something, so don’t get dressed just yet.”

She was gone before I could say anything. I couldn’t think of anything that had been forgotten. I was hoping she lived a lot closer to me, I wouldn’t mind going on a date. She came back with a bunch of packages in her hand.

Oh shit! It was underwear.

“All right, drop’em.”

“Ah ... I’ll go behind the curtain.”

“I don’t think so. I haven’t had a boyfriend since the end of school and you’ve been teasing me with that monster all morning. So drop’em!”

“OK, but you need to answer two questions first.”

“Fine, as long as I get what I need. So, get asking.”

“So, you have a great set of tits, but being short, I know they’re not as big as they look. So how big are they?”

“Well thank you. They are pretty nice, and since you asked, they’re 32c, and will fit perfect in your hands.”

“How tall are you?”

“Not quite 5ft. Which means I don’t even have to get on my knees to suck that log of yours. Even still, I’m going to and see how much I can fit in my mouth.”

I could only groan as my cock twitched. It was hard as a rock. She started licking her lips, and I knew this was going to get messy.

“Are you sure no one is going to come back here?”

“Yes, the door is locked. Now drop’em and quit stalling.”

“OK, but you’re wearing too many clothes.”

I lowered my briefs so that they were just above the head of my cock as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, a white lacy bra coming into view. She began undoing her slacks, having a matching pair of lacy panties peek out. One at a time, she took off her blouse and pants and gently placed them on one of the chairs. As she slightly bent over, I could see a beautiful heart shaped ass, the white panties contrasting her tanned bronze skin.

As she stood up, I motioned her over. “Come here.”

Walking to me in just her bra and panties, the sway she put in her hip was mesmerizing. Stopping just short of me, she looked up at me. There was a smile, and pure lust showing on her face, and a light blush across the top of her tits. Leaning down, I let my lips touch hers. Tera’s hands locked around the back of my head, as her tongue slid into my mouth. It was as if she was trying to devour me whole.

While she was preoccupied, I let my fingertips graze her ribs as I slowly slid them to the clasp on her bra. As Tera molded her body to mine, I felt her shudder at my touch. I broke the kiss as her bra fell to the floor.

“Tera, we need to speed this up so you still have a job.”

“OK.” Was her only response.

She spun us around so she could sit on the empty chair. Reaching up, she wasted no time to slide my briefs down to my ankles.

“Holy shit, it’s huge.”

“I guess. Be careful though, it’s on a hair trigger due to all the teasing you did.”

“The teasing I did? You’re one to talk. It’s OK though, I want a protein shake for lunch.”

Watching her stretch her mouth to swallow the head made me almost blow my load. She slowly took inch after inch, till she had just over half in her mouth. I could feel the head poking the entrance to her throat.

Coughing a bit, she withdrew. “Wow. Now give me my protein shake.”

With that she slid my cock all the way down back to her throat. Slowly sliding up and down, she was jacking off the lower half of my cock. Picking up the pace, Tera was sliding all the way out to the head. Damn her mouth was warm and wet, and there were strings of spit falling off her lower lip onto the floor with each stroke down my cock. I felt the stirring in my balls.

“Tera ... Oh Shit!”

I couldn’t hold back. As the first shot hit her throat, she started to slide the cock out of her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head, holding just the head in her mouth. I didn’t want her to miss any of her lunch. As I finished cumming, some dribbled out around my cock.

“You asked for a protein shake, so make sure you finish all of your lunch. Don’t forget to clean up your mess.”

Sucking on the head one last time, Tera began to push the little blobs of cum into her mouth. Watching this had me half hard again. Gotta love those rampaging teen hormones. She looked up at me with a grin.

“There was so much. It was such a good lunch.” She giggled.

I could feel her slowly stroking me, getting me hard again. I knelt down, still a bit taller than her sitting on the chair. Leaning down, I cradled her face in my hands and gave her a lusty kiss getting just a hint of the tangy taste.

I couldn’t bitch, she’d just blown me and took it all. Not that I’d be going out looking to snowball a chick at any time.

I started kissing down her jawline, and neck. She started moaning as I ran my tongue along her collarbone and between her tits. Tera started panting, reached down and cupped her tits for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.