Bitch in Heat - Cover

Bitch in Heat

Copyright© 2018 by BenWa

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - First storiesonline attempt to include inline images with a story. It's a somewhat non-traditional love triangle between a college man, an older woman, and her Alaskan Husky dog. Woof?!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   School   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After a month living together, Phoebe begins waking me up in the middle of the night, every single night with her lips or her pussy wrapped around my cock. We both sleep naked since I moved in.

I have been getting a lot more erotic dreams at night, which makes my cock hard while I sleep. When Phoebe finds one, she rolls on top of me, impales herself on my cock, and demand to be fucked until she climaxes a minimum of three or four times.

After 2 months living together this is happening twice a night. Can you guess what happens after 3 months living together? Yep, three times a night, every single night! We are spending more time fucking than sleeping.

I start teasing Phoebe that she has an “Iron Cunt”. Many women would be offended and consider it a demeaning, sexist nickname. Most women would be sore after so much sex. Not my Phoebe. She loves it, owns it like a badge of honor, and keeps coming back for more.

I’m still young enough that my cock usually recovers pretty quickly on its own, unless I’m exhausted. Phoebe is impatient and becomes less willing to wait. She gives fantastic blowjobs, mostly to decrease the time until I am ready for the next round. About 3 out of 4 end when I am hard enough to fill her again. The other times, she greedily sucks me dry of every drop when I shoot down her throat then keeps going until I am hard once more.

All this incredible sex, makes it easy to lose track of time. I have to set an extra alarm, so I won’t miss class. I learn to have my clothes for the next day ready and pack everything necessary the night before. However, when my alarm rings, if (usually) we’re in the middle of sex then Phoebe is not ready to quit. She rolls me onto my back, first begging then insisting and threatening me, not to leave her while fucking me wildly until I stop resisting.

If I’m lucky, I can escape when Phoebe goes to the bathroom or needs to answer an important phone call. Starting naked in bed, my cock soaked with her juices, I can be out the door in under a minute. If I have time, I wash up along the way. If not, I get teased a lot by my classmates, coming to class smelling of sex.

Phoebe knows I won’t refuse her BJs. It is the fastest way to get me in the mood when Phoebe is horny and I need to study. She does not care if I have a paper due, a quiz, or a major test. I’ve learned that arguing only delays the inevitable. I cannot understand why Phoebe is behaving differently than ever other girl I’ve known.

Phoebe seems to be able to keep me hard through all her orgasms, no matter how tired I am, until I finally climax inside her. She can keep it up over an hour. The entire time, moaning, if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserbucking, and thrusting her cunt like someone who hasn’t had sex for years.

That is hard on me since I have pretty full days. Phoebe takes as many naps as she wants while I’m away. Fortunately, I am young. I have lots of energy and youthful stamina. What better way to spend it then by fucking an exquisite horny woman?

Phoebe works at home most of the time. As a CPA she sets her own schedule. If she needs to recover from a night of wild sex, it is simple. If she gets horny during the day while I am gone, King is there to satisfy her.

It’s true that guys think about sex constantly, but compared to Phoebe, I feel like a monk.

If she doesn’t walk around the house nude then she wears a sexy outfit bound to make my cock stand up and take notice.

More and more whenever we go out, Phoebe wants to fuck inside the restaurant, a nearby alleyway, or anywhere with the “risk” of being caught.

If she is wearing anything underneath, it’s likely a skimpy thong. She just pushes aside the narrow strip of material blocking access to her sex and demands to be taken on the spot. However many orgasms I give her, it only gets her warmed up for the “main event” when we get home.

Phoebe always wears clothes to maximize the sensual allure of her body. Dressing outrageously, just barely descent, so people stare is a common occurrence. She wears tube tops that barely cover her tits. Short skirts with no underwear become the norm. She rubs up against me like a cat until she feels me get hard.

The only way I can get her to stop is to press her against the wall and ram my cock up against her mound. She smiles and says, “That’s what I was waiting for, big boy.”

It’s not enough for Phoebe when our location is too public for me to do more than caress her tits and finger her pussy. Hot, moist, and needy, she demands, “Find somewhere to finish!” It is up to me to find a place we will not be caught. Phoebe seems to like it better when some waiter or matron spots us fucking. I just don’t want to get thrown into jail for “public indecency”. Phoebe keeps after me until I take out my cock and drive it into her wet cunt.

Phoebe exudes raw sexuality. She moves in a way that proclaims, “Fuck me now”. I can’t say “no” to her. Phoebe knows exactly what buttons to press, pride, inadequacy, macho, horny, fear. I know I am being manipulated, but I’m totally caught in her web. It is like I am a male black-widow spider, destined to die after being used for sex. I am no more able to resist Phoebe then that the male spider is able to resist its mate.

On its face, this is nuts. Here I am eight years younger and in great physical shape. She is this little 5’2” slip of a woman. I am half a foot taller and can lift her with one hand. Yet, she has conquered me easily with greater experience, irresistible allure, and inexhaustible pussy.

One night, We both dress up for a romantic dinner in a fancy restaurant. Phoebe keeps stroking my cock while I tickle her pussy. Of course, she’s not wearing panties under her short skirt. Fortunately, we’re in a secluded corner where no one can see what we’re doing.

Then Phoebe slides under the table, fishes out my cock, and gives me an amazing blowjob. The waiter comes by and notices something going on.

“My date is ... uh ... in the ladies room. Can we please have another 10 minutes to decide?”

Phoebe should be done well before that. The waiter disappears with a knowing smile. A minute later, I shoot down Phoebe’s throat, but she keeps going until I’m hard again.

“I need you now!” Phoebe exclaims. I manage to throw $20 on the table before Phoebe drags me into the alley behind the restaurant. She pulls the dress over her head, rips the buttons off my shirt, pulls down my pants, and guides my cock into her steaming pussy.

I’m just getting up to speed when a blinding light shines on us. It’s a cop.

“Well, what do we have here?” He asks.

Discovery instantly sets off Phoebe’s orgasm. She bites my shoulder to suppress her scream, then collapses into my arms. I’m now holding a semi-conscious woman, naked except for her shoes. She’s only partly hidden behind me. My shrinking cock slips out of her, but I do not want to turn around and show that to the cop.

“The lady was feeling ill and needed some fresh air.” I explain lamely.

The cop shines his light on Phoebe’s expensive dress is in the middle of a filthy puddle, obviously ruined.

The cop says, “You look like nice people. I’m going to take a 2 minute walk. If you’re still here when I get back then I’m going to arrest you for public indecency and whatever other charges I can dream up. Trust me, you really do not want to spend the night in jail. Understand?”

“Yes, officer. Thank you, officer.” I say.

I try to think fast. Phoebe will be useless for another 5-10 minutes. I check to restaurant door. It’s locked. Even if it was open, we cannot go back into the restaurant like this. I can’t put Phoebe back in a filthy, soaking wet dress. I only have 90 seconds left. What to do?

I manage to get Phoebe into my ripped shirt. Only the bottom button remains. The shirt tails are enough to cover Phoebe’s dipping pussy. I manage to half carry Phoebe to the corner. By some miracle, I’m able to flag down a cab. He’s willing to drive us home for a $100 tip on top of the fare.

He also ignores us when Phoebe mounts me in the back of the cab. Despite everything, her amazing pussy is able to make me shoot a load, before we get home.

Phoebe is on fire. Getting caught by the cop then climaxing in the alley seems to driver her insane with need. We have wild animal sex for hours, until I fall into a comatose sleep and she can’t wake me up. It is a truly memorable night.


During Spring break, Phoebe and I arrange for a week’s vacation out of town. Phoebe hates the idea of putting King in a kennel. She talks her next door neighbor and best friend, Angela into dog sitting King. Angela is a sexy Asian lady with big tits, midway in age between me and Phoebe, and a perfect choice. She also works from home and sets her own schedule like Phoebe.

It’s a great trip with lots of fun and lots of sex. On our return, we find Angela naked on the floor, her big tits quivering lewdly. King is between her widespread legs. Angela has just had an orgasm and is completely out of it. When King notices us, he immediately leaves Angela to give us an enthusiastic welcome home.

“Take King for a walk.” Phoebe orders. “I’ll deal with Angela.”

Angela is gone by the time King and I return half-an-hour later. With only a little prompting, Phoebe erupts in laughter. She cannot wait to tell me about King’s latest conquest, which happened while we were gone.

The 2nd day of our trip, Angela comes over after taking a shower, wearing only her bathrobe and slippers. King is happy to see a friend and feeling playful. Jumps on her, knocking Angela on her ass. Angela is disoriented for a moment. Her robe is wide open. She is wearing nothing underneath. Phoebe interrupts herself several times to giggle then continues.

King decides to play a different game. He dives between Angela legs and begins furiously licking her unprotected pussy. Angela has her 1st orgasm before she can stop him. After that, she doesn’t want to stop King, even if she could.

Stating the next day, Angela comes over 5 times a day to walk King and play their new game. Nobody had ever taken such good care of King. King gave Angela more good sex than she can remember.

King has discovered the key to making new human female friends, the ones with benefits. I wonder if his doggie brain is planning to acquire more anytime soon or just waiting for the right opportunity.

Phoebe tells Angela everything after swearing her to secrecy. Angela’s only condition is she can “play” with King once or twice each week. I’m off limits to Angela. Apparently, Phoebe is willing to share King, but not me. I don’t know if I should be honored or disappointed. Angela is hot, with a great rack.

Angela agrees and volunteers to be our regular dog sitter anytime we plan a future trip. King has acquired another lady-friend. I suspect that if Angela is not already addicted to Kings tongue then she soon will be.

Now after six months together, Phoebe is waking me up 2 or 3 times a night, demanding sex. I just can’t keep “burning the candle on both ends”. It is having a serious effect on my grades. If my GPA falls any farther then I’d lose my eligibility to be on the track team and maybe flunk out completely.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserThe smart thing to do would be to leave Phoebe, but I know that is impossible. She is like a drug that I am hooked on. Yet I must do something.

The answer comes from my buddy Hal. He is the smartest guy on the track team, a biochemistry major with a 3.9 GPA.

Hal and I are comparing the stuff we are doing in class. He tells me about his research project on pheromones used by female dogs when in estrus. Yes, the correct term for female dogs really is “bitches”. These pheromones signal the male dogs to mount a fertile bitch. The response of the male is pretty automatic.

I confide in Hal about my problems with Phoebe. “I feel just like that boy dog, being expected to automatically perform by my perpetually horny bitch.”

Wait a second. Yes! It is sort of perverted, but it might be the answer that I need. I talk Hal into getting me some of those female dog pheromones.

Two days later, Hal delivers in the form of a squirt bottle. “This is powerful stuff,” he warned, if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser“One squirt will be enough.”

That evening, Phoebe wears my favorite red dress with the deep scoop neckline and short skirt. I know neither bra nor panties are part of her outfit. I make every excuse I can think of not to fuck Phoebe when we go out to dinner. She wants to do it at the table, in the bathroom, in the alley, in the car, in the park, anywhere. I promise her something very special later. “You better deliver, big boy.” She says in a threatening way.

By the time we get back to the house she is a little desperate and very frustrated. Phoebe is used to getting her way. That means getting my cock inside her. As I close the door, she kicked off her shoes. Her dress is gone in one motion. As expected, there is nothing underneath but her lovely skin. She presses me against the wall with her hand on my cock and demands, “Now it’s time to deliver as you promised.”

“Right.” I agree, lifting her naked body off the floor. I carry her to the bedroom. I placed her in the center of the bed, but kept hold of her wrists. I quickly tie her wrists then ankles with the ropes she usually uses on me.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing Ralph?” she snarls.

“Turnabout is fair play, love.” I tease.

“You bastard! I’ll make you pay for this.” She threatens. Ignoring her, I dive between her legs and begin sucking her pussy. Phoebe quickly forgets everything but the feeling of my tongue and lips on her sex.

King came in and watched all of this. Nothing she said would make him stop me. He had heard her cry out and curse me many times before. He wouldn’t think of protecting Phoebe from me. I was the alpha male and she was my bitch.

What a hot bitch she was. Having her tied down was unusual, but made it hotter for both of us. We fucked like this for better than two hours. I was just coming down from my third climax. Of course, Phoebe was just getting warmed up. She wanted more and expected me to provide it.

I was tired, but not exhausted. The fact that she was tied down did nothing to lessen Phoebe’s relentless sexual demands. I wanted a break, but there was now a way to give Phoebe what she wanted at the same time.

I got pulled out of her, got off the bed and tied Phoebe’s legs well apart. She was now spread-eagled and completely helpless. “You better get back in there if you know what’s good for you big boy.” She growled.

I opened a draw and took out the bottle that Hal had given me. I give Phoebe one squirt on each breast, one over her soaking pubic hair and a final squirt deep inside her pussy. I know it’s more than Hal said, but this has to work.

“What the hell are you doing?” Phoebe demands.

I ignored her saying, “Here King. Go to momma. She has something juicy for you.” Just as he had many times before, King hopped up on the bed and begin sniffing Phoebe’s breasts.

Angry that I, not she had called King she said, “If you’re not man enough to fuck me, I’ll let King do it.” She doesn’t know how right she is.

King starts licking Phoebe’s nipples, switching from one to the other. Phoebe is already aroused. Under the assault of King’s tongue, she put her head back and closes her eyes, letting King do whatever he wants.

When King licks all the pheromone off of Phoebe’s breasts, he moves down to her snatch. I can see that King’s big cock has already escaped its sheath.

When King starts sniffing Phoebe’s pubic hair, the change in his normal behavior is almost immediate. Instead of licking, King pushes his big nose into Phoebe’s pussy. She jerks at its coldness, but her hot pussy, rapidly warms it. Phoebe starts.

“Lick my pussy, King!” Phoebe pleads, but he ignores her.

I see King’s penis emerge fully from its sheath. I know that it will not get fat until the penis is inside. A dog’s penis is held rigid by a thin bone in the center. I judged the length about the same as my 7” prick.

King looks at me, waiting for his Alpha’s permission. “Go ahead King.”

King moved up to position himself. It’s a bit awkward for King. He’s used to taking his bitches from the rear, but the pheromones work their magic.

King’s instincts are screaming that this hot bitch is ready for him. He puts his paws on Phoebe’s chest so he can line up his cock.

When Phoebe feels King’s hot breath on her chest, her eyes pop open. “King what are you doing? Ralph something’s wrong. Get him off of me!”

“There’s nothing wrong. You’re such a hot bitch that you need more than one male animal fucking you. King here is going to assist me in satisfying you.” I taunt.

Phoebe looks down between King’s paws and sees his tool hanging down, aimed at her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.