Trudy the Erotic Site Troll - Cover

Trudy the Erotic Site Troll

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2017

Humor Story: I wrote this a little over a year ago after reading about "trolls" in the Forum of another site. All I could picture is a hypocritical middle-aged woman exercising her right to condemn publicly what she willingly indulges in and enjoys privately.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   .

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon in Alabama as I sat down at our computer. I was eager to go to my favorite website to read the Scripture of the Day. I clicked on the ‘history’ list so I would not have to type the website name again. Just as I was about to click, I paused. I spotted a site in the ‘history’ called ‘storiesonline.net’.

I scrolled down and saw that the site name came up every couple of days and sometimes two or three times on the same day for the last two weeks.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the site. There was an extensive list of available story themes, including Mature, Cuckold, Bi-Sexual, Boy / Boy and a few more that I was not familiar with. One category about halfway down the list was Incest. I knew what that one meant and had to smile as I thought of the good times I had when I would take my little brother down to the barn when we were kids.

Two and a half hours later, I finished reading four stories and proudly gave them all a negative vote. My god, how could they think that that was literature? I pushed my house dress and apron down. I stood up and pulled up my panties. I needed to wash my hands.

I went to the sink and washed my hands. I took a paper towel, folded it up and stuck it in my panties and went back to the computer. I sat down and went through my e-mails and responded to a few of the ladies in the woman’s church group concerning the bake sale for next week.

Then I opened my husband Walter’s e-mail. He did not know I knew where he hid the black notebook that contained his passwords. I like to check every once in a while and see if he is up to something that I can hold over his head and use to my advantage. Most of the mail was spam from companies trying to sell him something. There was one from his friend Fred that he had already opened, so I opened it to see what Fred had to say.

Hey Walt,

Thanks for the heads up on “storiesonline.net” that George at the Sunoco station told you about. Everyone down here at the Fire House 69 is enjoying it. I told the boys at the Police Station about it yesterday.

Wanking on the job,

Fred

My God, it sounded like every man in the parish was reading this smut.

It was 5:30 when my husband Walter parked in the driveway and started up the walk. I posed in my ’I am angry, and you’re in deep shit’ stance in the hall as I waited for him to open the door. I screwed up my face, crossed my arms, and tapped my foot.

Walter came in and put his briefcase on the Demilune side table, looked at me with that hangdog face he gets when he knows he is in trouble, “Oh shit, what did I do now, Trudy?”

I crooked my finger at him, and he followed me to the computer. I pointed to the screen and said, “Just what is this filth you have been reading? I have been reading these stories all afternoon, and not one of them comes close to the sophistication of a decent romance novel.”

“Listen to this drivel. He loosened his pants and retrieved his cock as he spied on his hot and naked young neighbor by her pool...”

“Even the phrasing is awkward. It sounds like the guy misplaced his penis and had to go get it.”

Walter mumbled, “I thought ‘Friday Night MILF’s Club’ was pretty good for the most part.”

“What? I didn’t hear that, Walter!”

Walter raised his voice an octave, “I will lock out the site, my dear.”

I turned from the computer and put my hands on my hips, “You will not lock out the site. What we need to do is discourage these amateurs from writing these sex stories by giving them negative votes. And you’re going to help.”

“How do you want me to help?”

“Every night before you come to bed, I want you to review a story and give it a negative vote.”

With a little more enthusiasm than I thought was necessary, Walter agreed, “I guess I can do that...” Then he quickly added, “But only if you think it will help you, my dear.”

I went into the kitchen and took the casserole out of the oven, and set it on the table. Walter and I ate in silence like we always do. After I cleaned up the kitchen, I went back to the computer and read some disgusting stories about men trading their wives at swap parties. I gave them their justly deserved vote of negative.

Walter took over the computer around 9:30. I went and took a shower before going to bed and waited impatiently for Walter to join me. Walter came into the bedroom at about 10:45. He didn’t even bother to put his pajamas on before getting in bed. He roughly grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulder as he aimed his penis at my vagina.

“Oh my Walter, aren’t you the feisty one tonight?”


The following day I put on my best summer pastel floral print dress, matching pillbox hat and white gloves and drove four miles to the church. A meeting with Pastor Lucas was definitely in order.

I went to Pastor Lucas’ office, opened the door, walked in and sat down uninvited, “Pastor, we have a problem, and we need to get organized.”

Putting his pen down, he put his elbows on his desk and folded his hands together as he asked, “What is it this time, Mrs. Pennyworth?”

I caught the sarcasm, but I would not be deterred. “There are men in your flock reading sexually provocative literature, and we need to put an end to such disgusting behavior.”

Pastor Lucas finally showed some interest when he asked, “And just what is this sexually provocative literature that you are referring to?”

I got up and went around his desk and leaned over him to type the site address on his keyboard. When the site came up, Pastor Lucas stood up and said, “Hmmm, I have not reviewed that one yet.”

“Now, just listen to this filth.” I randomly clicked on a story and started reading aloud to Pastor Lucas.

“I took my ten-inch cock in hand and stuck it in her mouth as her mother licked...”

I read for about five minutes before I felt my dress being pushed up and my panties being pulled down. I leaned over Pastor Lucas’ desk a little more and spread my legs like I always do. I started reading more of the offensive parts of the story to him. When he finished ten minutes later, which was much sooner than usual, I scrolled down to the bottom of the story and clicked on negative.

“See, Pastor, we need to vote negative to get their scores down and discourage them. Unfortunately, I can only vote once on each story. So I need help.”

I was pulling up my panties as I watched him put away his overly large cock when he said, “Why don’t you get the woman’s group to help? It will give them something to do besides complain about the curtains and the color of the paint in the church hall.”

I held my tongue. I wasn’t fond of the orange curtains or the pea-green walls either.

I left his office with a new mission in life and thought Pastor Lucas really needed to get married. Having to relieve his stress every time I went to his office with an issue is getting a little old. If he ever gets married, I may have to put my foot down. And another thing, he should know better than to be putting his black cock in a married woman’s white pussy.

There were only eight women in the woman’s group because there really wasn’t much to do except complain about the curtains and paint colors, help out on Bingo night and have an occasional bake sale. My new project should give us a whole new focus.

I couldn’t wait for Thursday night’s woman’s group meeting. I spent hours researching, writing, and rewriting my presentation on “storiesonline.net”.


Thursday night, I anxiously banged my gavel twice to call the meeting to order and opened with old business. For ten minutes, I tolerated them discussing the bake sale and arguing whether we should bake additional cherry pies or apple pies. Like, who gives a shit? Just bake something. I have more important things to discuss.

I banged my gavel three times and interrupted their discussion, “It sounds like the apple pies have it. Now for new business.” They stuck their noses up in the air and huffed a little before settling down.

I knew they coveted my position as President of the woman’s group, but until one of them was willing to relieve Pastor Lucas’ stress on a regular basis, I was in charge.

“Ladies, Pastor Lucas has given us a mission to rid the world of an evil plaguing our menfolk. I will need your full cooperation.”

I explained my concern and plan to discourage the writers on the offensive site by giving them negative votes. I even called up the site on my laptop and read them a sample of what was clearly the devil’s attempt to corrupt our men.

It was a dark and stormy night, and I could see my lover’s adoring eyes in the flashes of lightning. He was naked and teasing me with his erect maleness...

I read this pitiful attempt to depict a romantic interlude for another 15 minutes. I looked up, and I could see I had caught their attention. The ladies were leaning forward as if in rapture as they waited impatiently for my solution to this horrendous affront to our parish.

I came down from behind the podium and handed out the document that I had prepared to their eagerly grasping hands. I had included the website address and instructions to vote negative and a few snippets of the offensive material.

I could see they were all eager to get started. I went back to the podium and banged my gavel to close the meeting.

I finished reviewing my sister’s minutes, deleted a few things that annoyed me and packed up my laptop. I went out to the parking lot and got in my car. I had to drive by the rectory to get home and saw my sister’s car parked in the drive. Poor girl, she must have stopped in for one of her marriage counseling sessions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.