The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I drove straight to the church parking lot, and parked near the rear entrance. I knew if anyone was here, they’d be in back where I always go to collect for the paper. Reverend Fulchs is always in his office during the week.

I rapped lightly on the door and waited. No one came to the door, so I turned the knob. When the door opened, I stuck my head in and looked around. I didn’t see anyone, but I heard someone talking in another room. I closed the door and walked around the corner to a door that led into a narrow hallway.

Just as I was about to walk down the hallway, I saw movement to my left, through a partially open door. When I stepped back to look, I saw Mrs. Fulchs bending over as she peeked through some curtains covering a window.

I tapped lightly on the door and she never even looked back at me as she rucked up her long skirts and pulled her cotton panties down to her ankles. I wanted to let her know I was here, but I was afraid I’d scare her or embarrass her. She was so intent on what was happening on the other side of window she was peeping through, she never heard me.

Just as I started to reach out and touch her shoulder, she kicked her tiny cotton panties off her high-top, lace up shoes. When she kicked, her foot - hit my foot and she jerked around to see me. I just knew she was going to be embarrassed, or worse, mad at me for sneaking up behind her.

“Eddie... get over here and watch this. ... Fuck ... I’m so glad you’re here. Do you know anything about cameras? We can’t get our camera to work from the remote station.”

I stepped closer to her and smelled pussy really strong. My cock got hard instantly at her smell ... and at the sight of her bent at the waist with her huge titties suspended beneath her slender body.

“Hi, Mrs. Fulchs. I came over to visit you and the Reverend. You sure do look good today, I mean you look as good as you did the other night. Uh, where’s the remote controls? Dad bought us a new professional camera like the ones the film makers use. I’ve learned how to use it pretty good, maybe I could help.”

She never answered, she just pulled her other hand from under her skirt and pointed to a black box on the table with all sorts of knobs, dials and toggle switches on the face of it.

I tried to reach it, but it was close to where she was bent over and I couldn’t get my hand on it. She bent over a little more, still looking through the parted curtains. I didn’t want to brush against her and make her mad, so I just leaned over as far as I could to pull the little control box toward me.

When I leaned over, she backed up and her butt mashed against my swollen cock. She pushed back just as I got my hand on the control box and I leaned into her a little more to grab it.

“Hurry Eddie, get that camera working, then look through here to see what Dick and I are trying to film,” she said as she pressed her butt back against my cock.

When I pulled the little box toward me, the electrical cord came up over the top of the table.

It’s unplugged.

“Fuck it all. No wonder that thing wouldn’t work. Can you get under there and plug it in?”

I stooped behind her and pulled the cord back between the table and the wall, then down to the wall receptacle and plugged it in.

“That did it Eddie. I see the red light flashing on the camera in there. Dick is smiling and waving at me now ... but his dick is just about wilted, already. Come up here and watch this with me, Hon. I get so fucking excited when I see Dick trying to fuck a new girl in our church ... Hurry Eddie.”

This is making me horny, just listening to Mrs. Fulchs talk. I had pictured her as a shy, quiet woman who’s husband, Reverend Fulchs, dominated her every move and word ... Boy, was I ever wrong.

I bent over next to her and glanced at her titties. She had the top of her dress unbuttoned from her neck to her waist. She’s not wearing a bra and most of her naked titties are exposed ... as she continued fingering her pussy. Was I ever shocked, then pleased, then happy ... to see her big naked titties.

They’re just as huge and firm as I hoped they’d be. I got a good look at them as she bent forward and exposed them. She saw me looking at her titties and reached out to take my hand as she smiled at me.

“Hold my titties while we watch Dick try to fuck those three girls in there with his skinny little, limber dick. They’re here for their Preliminary Initiation and they have to take Dick’s dick in their pussy before they’re allowed to participate in our youth programs. I’m so excited that you’re here. You sure do have long fingers and I love the way you make my titties feel.”

“You have such a fine pair of titties Mrs. Fulchs. I love your tiny little nipples too. Can I get closer so I can see Reverend Fulchs fuck the girls?”

“Yes ... get behind me and look over my shoulder while you hold my titties. I think I could get a heavenly, out of this world, orgasm with you pinching my tender little nipples and me fingering my pussy while we watch Dick try again to fuck.”

When I stooped behind Mrs. Fulchs, my cock was hard as a table leg. She backed against up me when I cupped both her titties in my hands. I felt her wiggle her butt as she rubbed against my cock inside my jeans.

“Hold still Eddie, I want to take your dick out so we can rub it past my pussy,” she said and reached back to loosen my jeans.

I backed up just a little and pushed them down to my knees. When I pressed my belly back to her sexy ass, she had her dress-tail flipped up over her naked butt. My cock was erect and sticking straight out ... right between her butt cheeks it went, as if it was sniffing out her pussy by itself.

“GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN EDDIE! Is that really your dick, or a club between my legs?”

“Uh, Mrs. Fulchs, that’s my cock.”

“I’ll say it’s a cock. FUCK ... I wish Dick had a cock like yours. Stuff that long fat fucker inside my pussy, Eddie,” she said, placing my cockhead right at her thin-lipped pussy opening. She’s wet and slippery and boy-oh-boy, does this tall slender woman have a tight pussy!

It felt like she’s skinning the foreskin off my cock as I eased it inside her about two inches. Then, my cock stopped as if it hit a blockage, and I tried fucking her to see if it would go deeper.

It wouldn’t.

“Fuck my pussy with what you’ve got in me Eddie. I need to watch this. I get so hot and horny watching Dick fuck these young girls ... Just look at his limp cock, he’s lost his erection ... I bet those girls would go fucking crazy if they saw your big cock aiming at their tight little pussies.”

Mrs. Fulchs raked the short curtains back and leaned against the glass. I leaned closer too when I saw the Reverend naked, bent over a young girl as she spread her legs and pulled him closer, trying to stick his long, limber dick in her pussy.

The girl is about Becky’s age, maybe sixteen or seventeen at most ... she sure is well developed to be so young.

There were two more girls standing beside them, pointing and laughing as Reverend Fulchs tried to fuck the first one with his limp dick.

“Eddie, we may need to get Dick’s attention and see if he’ll let you and me go in there. Would you mind being filmed while performing the sex act?”

“Mrs. Fulchs, I’ve never acted in a film. Besides we can’t even get my cock to go inside your pussy ... uh ... who all will I do the sex act with?”

“Dick will show you what to do in there and I’ll make sure you get that huge cock of yours in my pussy, first. Just think, you may even get some pussy from those three young girls in there ... after you have fucked me ... that is.”

“See if he’ll let us in there ... I sure hope you’re ready to get fucked, Mrs. Fulchs. I want some of your pussy so bad.”

“How much do I have in me now?”

“Maybe three inches.”

“Ram that big fucker deeper into my cunt, Eddie. I’m about to get another of those heavenly orgasms and I need you to shoot your sperm up inside me.”

“I don’t have a condom on.”

Fuck a damn fucking rubber at a time like this! Just fuck my pussy like you fucked my daughter. She told me all about you fucking her and sucking her pussy in that truck seat with your sister and all the others there with you. Shit Eddie, my sister, Carla told me she fucked you this morning while you were under your truck in the back yard. She told me your cock was the longest, biggest, and baddest fucking cock she’s ever had.”

Was that your sister? I wondered who it was. I thought maybe it was Penny at first. They’re both built like you, and all three of you sure have some of the tightest pussies I’ve ever had my cock inside.”

“That was her. She wanted to meet you after Penny told us about the fun she had with you and all your friends. She told me she saw your huge cock hanging out of your old ragged shorts and she knew right then, she was going to fuck herself with it. I asked her if she used protection and she told me there was no way she could have waited long enough to get protection.”

“I hope we didn’t get her pregnant, but her naked pussy sure did feel good on my cock, once she wiggled and fucked herself down over it. She must have liked it too, ‘cause she sure got a lot of comes.”

“Did she really just walk up and sit down on your cock?”

“She sure did. I thought at first it was Penny and I was excited to get some more of her pussy. I could look out from under the truck and see her naked, hairless pussy as she took me slowly inside her pussy. Her pussy is as tight yours, and yours is about to skin the foreskin off my cock ... She got real wet, and all of a sudden, and then she took all of me. Boy, your sister must sure love to fuck, ‘cause when she had all of me inside her ... then she went wild on my cock.”

“She and I both look a lot alike, especially when we’re in the bathroom together naked. We have mirrors all around the walls and I love looking at my sister’s ass. Her’s and mine are almost identical, did you notice that?”

“I sure did. You both have a fine ass. I hope it’s alright to tell a Preacher’s wife she has a fine ass, but you said it and I was agreeing with you.”

“I fucking love my ass. I love my big titties and my pointy nipples too. I just love fucking and even talking about fucking ... don’t you, Eddie?”

“I really love fucking too, Mrs. Fulchs.”

“Eddie, I just love the way you call me, Mrs. Fulchs. It sounds like you’re saying Mrs. Fucks and it makes me want to fuck my pussy all the way down over your big cock and get a come.”

“Mrs. Fulchs, if I ever get all the way inside you, I am not going to pull out until I fill your pussy with my cum, so you better be sure about this.”

“I’ll show you how sure I am about getting fucked by your huge cock, come go with me,” she said and grabbed my left hand away from her titties as she opened the door and pulled me in the other room.

“Dick, turn the camera off for a minute to save film ... Look at who came to see us today – Eddie the paperboy,” she said as she led me in the room.

Reverend Fulchs was naked - he doesn’t look healthy at all - naked. The three young girls look real healthy naked and I noticed right away, each of them have bald pussies. I figured, that must be required of a female to join their church. I kind of like that idea - it made me want to be a part of this.

“Eddie, it’s good to see you. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn how we go through our preliminaries to initiate young girls into our youth programs. We just bought this new moving-film camera, and today is the first time we’ve tried it out. I see you’ve got the remote working out there.”

“I sure hope you don’t mind that I’m here, Reverend. I came by to visit with you and your wife today about maybe letting Becky and me come to some of your services ... the youth services Penny was telling us about.”

“We’re glad you came over. I want you to meet these three young girls who’ve just applied for membership in our Summer Fun in the Sun youth program. Maybe when you see all we do and the fun we have, you’ll bring your sister so you and she can join in the fun with us.”

“Heck yeah. I mean thanks, Reverend. It sure looks and sounds like fun to me.”

“Maybe you’d like to get more comfortable since you’re here. Take off the rest of your clothes and relax. I can run the camera, and you can take my place as my Surrogate, as I learn how to capture our fun on film.”

“Heck yeah. I mean ... I’d love to.”

“Meet Denise, Charlise, and Leanne.

“Girls meet Eddie Masters, he’ll be helping you with the first step of becoming a true, Summer Fun - Sun Bunny.”

“Dick, I think before we start with the girls again, we may need to let Eddie get more relaxed, and possibly prepare his ... uh, his equipment, since this is his first time here,” Mrs. Fulchs said.

“Sure Sarah ... I should have thought of that myself. Perhaps you’d personally like to show Eddie exactly what we’re attempting to accomplish, since the girls haven’t seen it either?”

“I’d love to be the one to show him all about it.”

Eddie, get naked,” she told me.

“Uh, are you both sure? I mean I want to, but I’ve never acted in a real movie before ... Just home-made movies”

“Just do what you’d do if there wasn’t a camera in front of you. That’s what we were told by the man who sold it to us,” Reverend Dick said.

Before I could say anything else, Mrs. Fulchs turned around and started loosening my jeans. She must have done this a lot ‘cause she had my jeans and my underwear down to my knees before I could stop her.

I looked over to where Reverend Dick stood, and saw him with the new movie camera on his shoulder, filming me as his wife pulled and jerked at my pants legs.

“Girls, come help me get him naked. You’re going to love this as much as I am,” she told the three girls who were looking at my cock with their eyes wide and their mouths open.

I may have been a bit shy at first, but when those three girls came over and started stripping me and touching my cock, I lost all my shyness very quickly. By the time I was naked, my cock was as hard as a doorknob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.