The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Just like she does every day, no matter where we are, no matter who is around, Melinda rushed me and kissed me all over my face as she groped my butt and playfully patted my cock. I wasn’t aware Abby was taking photos of us until I heard the clicking of the shutter, and she was taking some really closeups of our faces.

“Melinda, Audrey - I want you to meet our new company photographer, Abby Landis.

“Abby, this is my bride-to-be, Melinda, and over here is my very personal secretary, Audrey.”

As I talked, she was clicking off more photos and I knew then, we’re going to need more film.

Melinda is a hugger. No matter who I introduce her to, she wants to hug them. And Boy - did she put one on Abby. She pushed her camera around out of the way as they mashed big titties against big titties until it made me want to grab the camera and take pictures of them.

When they backed up, Melinda actually kissed Abby on her lips - and I knew it was just her way of testing a woman. Abby passed the test and gave Melinda a test of her own. I knew they were sucking tongues this time and it made my cock hard.

Finally, they backed up and smiled at each other, as if there was some sort of secret agreement reached between them during those kisses. I suppose there was, and I knew that if Melinda ever hugs and kisses Abby again, they may just strip naked - and get in the floor.

Abby turned to Audrey, and Melinda kissed me. I could see Abby and Audrey kissing and hugging, and I just knew those two were going to end up on the floor naked.

“Eddie, I love the idea of having our own company photographer. Here, Roxy sent these rolls of film for your camera. She had them in her vehicle and she said they should still be good.”

“I’m glad you approve of Abby. She’s a special young woman and as you and Audrey just witnessed, she loves women...

“We were on our way out to the new assembly building, to take some photos of the machines being set in place down the assembly lines. I’ll take her by maintenance, so Raymond will know she has a job.

“Then, I want to bring her back through this assembly plant and maybe even to Receiving and Shipping, and all the departments before we return.”

She told me, “Be sure to take her by the secretary pool and take photos of Claudia and all the secretaries. They never get in the news and they work their butts off.”

“I’ll be sure and do that, and I want to have her take Patricia’s picture. She told me that she hoped I hire Abby, even before I went out to meet her.”

We were nearing the glass wall at the end of the corridor, and Abby has yet to take a deep breath. She’s as hyper as a hummingbird on a sugar-high, and she’s so excited, she keeps talking about getting hired with her first job ever and that she gets to take photos of everyone.

“Eddie, I feel so good. I swear, I feel like stripping off my clothes and running naked through this building just to celebrate. Do you ever get that excited about something?”

“I most certainly do.”

“Well, I did see how excited you were when Melinda and Audrey were hugging you.”

“You were taking our pictures as fast as that camera would click. I need to borrow it and take some of you when we get outside.”

“I wish I was wearing a skirt today - with my boots. I’d love to flash my naked butt at you and let you take a photo of me.”

“Abby, I’m glad to see you so happy. I want you to think seriously about moving out to the ranch with us. I’m just not sure how you’ll tell Raymond without him thinking you’re making a big mistake.”

“OH EDDIE – I would love to live there with you, Melinda, Audrey and your other women. If I could, I would stand close to Melinda, and say - I DO – when she did.”

“What would you say if I told you there are even more women who will be standing that close?”

“Really? Then, I would be standing there among them naked, with all of us saying - I DO. Could I ask you if that was a real question, or was that just a ‘what-if’ question?”

“I’m going to tell you the truth, and if you want to quit your new job and walk away, I’ll pay you out of my pocket for a week, and wish you well.”

“Then tell me. I don’t care what the truth is, I want to work for you. I want to work close to you and I want to live as close to you, as Melinda will let me.”

“Actually, I’m marrying Melinda’s step-mom - plus Melinda - and about a dozen other women, including my sister.”

“REALLY? Will you let me take pictures of you with all your wives? Will you let Misty and me be close enough to say - I DO – when the others do?”

“That’s not all.”

“There’s more? Will you have more wives?”

“No, some will be my women, who will love me and have my babies and live there on the ranch so we can raise them together.”

“These other women - will some of them be older - like Melinda’s Mom?”

“Yes, why?” I knew why before I asked.

“I want to call Mom and invite her. I would love for her to live on your ranch.”

“With you?”

“HELL YES – WITH ME. Already, I feel like I have met the man of my dreams and he just loves all his women. I feel so happy and free. I want to call Misty and tell her, too.”

“It may be best if she waits to come over here in a day or so, and you tell her while I’m with you to make sure she knows not to talk - and that she’ll always be free to leave any time, if she does stay at the ranch for a few days or even a year.”

“Can we call her today? I would love for her to be here right now, hearing you talk as if what you’re doing, is just plain old everyday stuff.”

“There’s a phone in the new building. The office hasn’t been set up yet, but the phone works so they can call to check if their machinery is being shipped on time.”

“Can I tell her about your big cock and that you love being naked outdoors with all your women?”

“I’ll stand beside you, just to make sure you don’t tell her too much about me.”

“I could talk all day, and still not tell her all I’ve learned about you in just a few hours this morning.”

Before we made it out of the main building, she had burned a full thirty-six exposure roll of film. It’s not like she’s just snapping shots off. She takes her time, setting the lens, the exposure and the light, before she clicks the shutter.

I caught her more than once, snapping a shot of me as I look away, or look ahead. I couldn’t help but hope this idea catches on and we get to keep her as our fulltime photographer. I like the idea of this beautiful young woman walking with me, taking photos of people, places, - forklifts running back and forth from one building to another - and even taking photos of warehouses, inside and out.

In the new assembly building, I wanted her to get a group shot of all the workers who were putting this thing together. I made sure Lydia and Tommie were front-row-center.

Abby wanted me in this one too, but I said no. Then, the whole crew called for me to join them - and I did.

I did manage to take one. I got a shot of Abby standing between Tommie and Lydia with their breasts actually mashed together.

She loved this one and told me about it. “Did you hear Tommie whisper to me?”

“No, what did she say?”

“She asked me if I’d take some naked photos for them.”

“And?”

“I told her that I take a lot of naked photos of myself and my friends in town and I can show them to her when I get out to the ranch.”

“Did they like that idea? Did they ask for their pictures to be made naked?”

“They told me they would love to see all my naked photos, if I would show them. And yes, they did ask me to take lots of naked photos with their sister, Scarlet and her two daughters ... Uh ... Have you done it with all of them - Even their daughters?”

“Done it?”

“Yes, you know what I mean ... Have you fucked all of them? I have said fuck more today than ever before. Misty says fuck all the time and I’ve started saying it too. She and I have talked about meeting a man like you, and asking him to fuck both of us – together - at the same time. Would you think about it, when you meet her? I would love for my first time to be with you. I never knew there were young men like you on this earth. You’re just so calm and easy going, no matter what is said or what happens.”

“I don’t see myself as being a lot different than other men or boys. If there is a difference, I would have to say it comes from my sister, Becky and me running the paper route together and meeting all the different people as we collected each month.”

“Did you meet a lot of sexy women?”

“Yes and Becky loves women as much as I do.”

Loves women?”

Okay, I deserve that. She loves pussy as much as I love pussy.”

“OH WOW – I need to be best friends with Becky.”

“You sure do, because until you have been between Becky and me naked, you have not been fucked.”

“I never knew I loved pussy until I met Misty and we became best friends. She shaved her pussy one day and I told her I loved her pussy. I really meant that I love her pussy with no hair. She told me that she loves pussy too, and if I would let her shave my pussy, she would teach me to love pussy in a way we could both get our comes.”

“The way she said it, made me so excited that she had to wipe my pussy three times, just to keep shaving me. Since that day, we shave each other once a week and she even taught me to eat her pussy.”

“Uh, I love eating pussy too, but we need to talk about something else. You can go inside this office and call her if you like. If you think it will bother you that I’m close, I’ll stay out here.”

“I’d rather you go inside with me. Besides, I like being close to you, and Misty may want to talk to you.”

I wasn’t sure what would be said and who could hear us in the empty metal building, so I pulled the door closed as she dialed.

I was doubting whether she would even get to talk to Misty, after the phone rang and rang. Then I could hear her answer, and they really started talking some crap. Abby motioned for me to lean close, as she held the phone so I could put my ear to it also.

Did you really get that job? I’m so happy for you, but I suppose you know, we won’t get to spend as much time together as we have been.”

“I’ve thought of that too, but I really need to work and stop living off my sister and her husband.”

I told you that you could move in with Mom and me”

“I know, and I really appreciate that, but I was afraid something would happen and I’d lose the best friend I’ve ever had.”

Never. Now, tell me about your job as a company photographer. I don’t suppose you’ll be taking any naked photos there.”

“Well, that’s one reason I called you from work. My Boss - Eddie Masters - is here beside me and he told me I could call. You’ll never guess what he told me this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.